OK to Good I really wanted to love this app but it is not the best. Good is that the paid version has way more entries than the free one but is still beaten hands down by the Oxford dictionary app. Also verb conjugation is intuitive and easy to access as is reverse lookup. Bad is many missing common words and the gerund is missing from the conjugated verbs. You are meant to be able to enter your own definitions but despite looking hard in the help (which is just a short FAQ) and contacting the developer I still can't.
Great Bought the full version so many years ago, and I still use it weekly, almost daily. Great app.
Works as it should every time. I can ask no more.
Really useful Layout is really clear and easy quickly refer to, great tool to help learn Spanish.
Nice clean interface Just started studying Spanish, downloaded free version and decided it looked and felt good to use, so was happy to pay $10 for full version. But now Wtf? There is a limit to the amount of translation it will do and I have to buy more credits? It will only translate 2500 characters! Seriously WTF? That is so annoying I am seriously considering uninstalling it! I liked the developer's business model up until this moment.
Spanish English dict Love the verb conjugations. I wish it had the gerund form. Please allow the dual window mode on my phone like it does on my tablet
- Hundreds of new head words.
- Thousands of additional meanings & examples including regional variations for Argentina, Mexico, Cuba, Chile, etc.
- Major enhancements to online & offline text-to-speech (TTS) pronunciation.
- Improved Translate feature by displaying dictionary entry if user requests translation of single word.
- Enhanced usability of Translate through better keyboard management.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues.
If you like free updates, please rate us 5 stars!