Also, our Find a Doctor feature allows you to easily search and locate a physician at any time. Once a doctor is found, you can view their office phone number & address, website, or driving directions straight to their office!
*Instantly email Dial-A-Nurse for answers to your medical questions and physician referrals. Dial-A-Nurse service is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. CST
*A complete listing of all St. Vincent’s Health System facilities, including:
St. Vincent’s Birmingham,St. Vincent’s Blount, St. Vincent’s East, St. Vincent’s St. Clair,
St. Vincent’s One Nineteen, St. Vincent's Family Care - Hoover,
St. Vincent's Family Care - Moody, St. Vincent's Family Care - Trussville, and St. Vincent's Obstetrics and Gynecology
*Detailed information for each location, including address, phone number, website, areas of specialty and directions to your closest facilities or one of your choice.
*New! Find a Doctor provides detailed physician information such as name, photo, specialty, address, phone number, fax, website, and location.
*Save your favorite St. Vincent’s Health System location or doctor in our New Favorites feature! Simply pull up your desired location or doctor and click their star button.
• Find a Doctor – Easily search by name, specialty, or distance. View detailed information such as name, specialty, phone number, address, website, fax, map, and a photo.
• Locations – Detailed information for each hospital including address, phone number, website, map, and directions.
• Services – Find information about services provided by St. John Providence Health System.
• Symptom Checker – Research adult and pediatric symptoms to help you make the appropriate decision on the level of care you need. You will also have access to first aid information, pediatric dosage tables, and parental advice.
• Favorites – Save your favorite locations or physicians for quick and easy reference. Simply click the star icon in the top right corner.
This mobile app provides instant access to a complete list of Columbia St. Mary’s doctors, locations and services. The Favorite option allows you to store a list of your locations and doctors so you can easily access their information for future use.
Find a Doctor- Finding a doctor has never been easier. You can search all Columbia St. Mary’s doctors by specialty, facility and key words. The listing of doctors can also be sorted alphabetically and by distance from your current location, allowing you to find the right doctor for you close to home.
Locations- All Columbia St. Mary’s clinic and hospital locations are included in this feature. Locations can be searched alphabetically and by distance from your current location. Once a location is selected, it is easy to call the office, view a map, get directions or visit the website for more information.
Services – Learn more about services offered by Columbia St. Mary’s. From this feature, you can find the Columbia St. Mary’s locations offering each service, and access all of the benefits found in the locations feature.
Videos – These short videos provide insight into the care provided at Columbia St. Mary’s. Learn more about Columbia St. Mary’s and the mission of our organization.
• Find a Doctor - Need a doctor? Find a doctor by name, specialty or location. Contact their office with just the touch of a button or save them as a “favorite” to create a list of all of your Borgess providers.
• Locations – Looking for the nearest immediate care clinic or where to get lab work? We've made it simple to locate services, get directions and find the contact information you need.
• Videos - Borgess offers brief videos on a variety of health topics as well as our leading-edge services, facilities and providers. You can also discover more about Borgess and it’s Mission of providing spiritually-based care for our community.
• Services – Learn more about the health care services provided by Borgess in convenient locations throughout southwest Michigan.
• Favorites - Save your favorite health care providers and locations for future reference, when needed. This keeps all of your important information right at your fingertips.
Our “Caring” app was developed with you in mind. It is an easy-to-use tool for navigating your visit to one of our 20 ministry locations throughout the state of Indiana.
• Finding a Physician – Our comprehensive network of healthcare providers includes access to over 5,000 physicians
• Find a Location – St.Vincent Health is comprised of 20 Hospital Locations throughout the state of Indiana
• Medical Services – Access our Centers of Excellence and many other specialized Pediatric and Adult medical services.
• Emergency and Immediate Care Wait Times – Find the Fastest Care!
• About St.Vincent Health – Our Mission, Vision and Values
St.Vincent is a member of Ascension Health, the nation’s largest not-for-profit Catholic Healthcare System. Our hospital system is the state’s largest healthcare employer, with 20 health ministries serving 47 counties in central and southern Indiana.
St.Vincent Health is dedicated to the Spirit of Caring, guided by core values that reflect our commitment to quality, compassion and affordability in healthcare.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk to your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Are you looking for a physician for you or a loved one? Are you seeking information about medical treatments, surgeries, procedures or healthcare services? Or maybe you simply need find directions or a phone number for a Genesys location. Would you like to see videos of personal trainers showing you how to properly exercise? If so, Genesys Health System can help! With this mobile application, you’re just a click away from finding quick and easy information about Genesys, our physicians, our locations, our services and more.
Our mobile app features:
• About Genesys – Find out more about Genesys Health System, a member of Ascension Health and the leading healthcare provider in mid-Michigan that has been serving our community for more than 90 years.
• Locations – There’s detailed information for each Genesys care location throughout mid-Michigan, including addresses, phone numbers, website links, onsite care and services and directions to the facilities, such as:
• Genesys Regional Medical Center – Health Park
• Genesys Family Health Center - Genesys East Flint Campus
• Genesys West Flint Health Center – Genesys West Flint Campus
• Genesys MRI Center
• Genesys Convalescent Center
• Genesys Sleep Disorders Center
• Genesys Hospice Care Center
• Services – From birthing to senior care…from emergency to home care…as well as cardiovascular, orthopedic, neuroscience, women & children’s care…you can find detailed information about the many patient care services available through Genesys Health System’s comprehensive continuum of care.
• Physicians – It’s easy to find a physician! Our Find a Doctor feature allows you to quickly search and locate a Genesys physician at any time. You will find detailed information about Genesys physicians, such as their names, specialties, addresses, phone and fax numbers and other background information.
• GAC Fitness – Fitness is at your fingertips… You can watch a variety of live exercise video demonstrations from the personal trainers at Genesys Athletic Club.
• Favorites – For fast and easy access, you can save your favorite Genesys physician, location or service just by clicking the star button on that page.
Thank you for visiting Genesys!
Find a Doctor - Find a physician by name or specialty.
Favorites - Save your favorites for easy reference.
Services - Service list in alphabetical order.
Wait At Home - Schedule an ER visit for minor emergencies or to check the wait times at our ER's and immediate care facilities.
Find a Doctor – Find a physician by name, specialty or distance.
Locations – Find a location with contact information and driving directions.
Favorites – Save your favorites for easy reference.
Services – View all services offered.
InQuickER – Schedule an ER visit for minor emergencies
For more than 150 years, Saint Agnes Hospital has been dedicated to the art of healing by providing exceptional care to the greater Baltimore area. Built on a strong foundation of excellent medical care and compassion, Saint Agnes and the physicians who practice here are committed to providing the best care for our patients for many years to come.
*Find a Doctor
Use this function to find a family doctor, general practitioner, primary care physician, Ob-GYN or a specialist physician that is convenient for you.
Are you looking for a specific physician or service? Utilize the Specialties function to find the most convenient place for your healthcare needs.
Watch videos on a variety of topics including interviews with our physicians and inspiring patient stories.
Use this function to find you’re the Saint Agnes Healthcare provider nearest you.
Saint Agnes Hospital offers a variety of services for all of you and your loved one’s health care needs. Search for the most convenient location offering the service that is right for you.
At Saint Agnes Hospital, we commit ourselves to spiritually-centered health care which is rooted in the healing ministry of Jesus.
In the spirit of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, and in collaboration with others, we continually reach out to all people in our community, with a special concern for those who are poor and vulnerable.
As a Catholic health care ministry and member of Ascension Health, we are dedicated to the art of healing to sustain and improve the lives of the individuals and communities we serve. We are also called to advocate for a just society.
Through our words and deeds, our ministry is provided in an atmosphere of deep respect, love and compassion.
• Browse our full product gallery to learn about our carpet, hardwood, tile, and laminate selections.
• Contact us and learn our store hours.
• Get directions to our store.
• Learn about our current deals and promotions.
• Share information with friends through popular social networks.
Find a doctor: Finding a doctor has never been easier. You can search Providence doctors by specialty or location.
Locations: All Providence clinic and hospital locations are included in this feature. Locations can be searched alphabetically and by distance from your current location. Once you select a location, you can view a map, get directions, or call the office for more information.
Online Check-In: Providence offers Online Check-In through InQuicker. Patients, or their friends/loved ones, can use their smart phone or tablet to check-in prior to visiting the Providence Emergency Care Center, minimizing the wait time to be seen by a healthcare professional upon arrival.
Services: Learn more about the services offered by Providence, including the state-of-the-art E. Anthony Rankin Pavilion, Bariatric Care Center, MRI Center and Imaging Services, the Joslin Diabetes Center Affiliate at Providence Hospital, and Carroll Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center.
Symptom Checker: This is a self-care guide consumers can use to provide decision support, not just health care information. Determine how sick you are, if and when you need to call your doctor, or if you need to seek care in the Emergency Room or a non-acute setting. Learn how to relieve and manage symptoms of minor illnesses and injuries.
Social Media: This feature enables you to access all of the hospital‘s social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIN. Learn about news and upcoming events at Providence.
MissionPoint members can use this application to easily search and find network providers and their contact information and learn more about MissionPoint as an organization and the services we provide. Additionally, members can use the Dial-a-Health-Partner feature to contact our Health Partner team with any questions or concerns. Our Health Partners can help members navigate the health care system, as well as offer social support, health coaching and chronic disease management.
*Locations – This tab lets members easily find health care facilities within the MissionPoint Network and provides the facility’s contact information and a map and directions from the user’s current location
*Find a Doctor – Members are able to search for a provider within the MissionPoint network by name or browse by specialty or facility to find a physician that will fit their needs
*Services – Here members, providers, and employers can learn about all of the services MissionPoint has to offer
*Dial-A-Health-Partner – This feature allows members to contact a Health Partner directly from the app
*Favorites – This tool allows members to save their preferred providers and locations for easy access to contact information and a map and directions
The application also links to the Saint Thomas Health web site’s Health Information page where you can search for information on diet, symptoms, and definitions of medical terms.
Sacred Heart Health System and Ascension Health has developed this app to help you quickly search and locate Sacred Heart physicians that practice at our hospitals and clinics in the Northwest Florida and South Alabama region.
Sacred Heart Health System comprises of Sacred Heart Hospital, Sacred Heart Children's Hospital and Sacred Heart Women's Hospital in Pensacola, Florida; Sacred Heart Hospital on the Emerald Coast in Miramar Beach, Florida; Sacred Heart Hospital on the Gulf in Port St. Joe, FL, and Bay Medical Center – Sacred Heart Health System in Panama City, Florida.