Bugs & Drugs is divided into six sections:
2. Treatment recommendations for infections in children and adults (including selected ophthalmic, fungal, and parasitic infections),
3. Recommendations for the prevention of infections,
4. Treatment and prophylaxis of dental infections,
5. Use of antibiotics in pregnancy/lactation, and
The Bugs & Drugs app is well suited for healthcare practitioners looking for an evidence based mobile reference and provides therapeutic options in a clear, concise manner.
As part of your purchase, updates will be provided at no additional charge periodically until at least March 1, 2015.
Once installed, you do not need internet access to utilize the content. Internet access is only required for initial installation of the app and to receive updates.
The content was prepared by Dr. Edith Blondel-Hill (Medical Microbiologist/Infectious Diseases Specialist, Kelowna General Hospital) and Ms. Susan Fryters (Antimicrobial Utilization/Infectious Diseases Pharmacist, Alberta Health Services) with the help of over 40 reviewers with expertise in infectious diseases, microbiology, pharmacy, and Public Health. Design and implementation of the app was provided by Saint Street and Resonant Apps.
Please note, this app is not configured for use with Blackberry devices.
This very popular iOS App is now available for Android. Drugs can be searched for by generic name or alternative name, including many trade names. Incorporates a handy dose calculator function to automatically generate the correct dose for any individual patient as well as a continuous infusion calculator for drugs such as lidocaine. Developed by Dr Kevin Corley DACVIM DACVECC this is an essential resource for practitioners, students, residents and specialists alike.
The App is known to work on all Samsung Galaxy devices including Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Mini and Galaxy Note and on the Samsung Europa. It works on HTC Wildfire and HTC Desire HD. We believe it will work on all other Android devices and will refund customers if it does not work on your device. Contact us through www.veterinaryadvances.com.
• Autonomic nervous system
• Autacoids and related drugs
• Drugs for respiratory disorders
• Hormones and related drugs
• Drugs acting on peripheral nervous system
• Drugs acting CNS
• CVS drugs
• Drugs acting on kidney
• Drugs affecting blood
• GIT drugs
• Antibacterial drugs
• Antifungal, Antiviral, Antiprotozoal, Anthelmintic drugs.
• Anticancer drugs
• Miscellaneous drugs
We have made this application colorful so that it will make a perfect page memory in your mind. We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it, please do share it with your friends and colleagues.
• Friendly and easy to use.
• Easy to study and memorize.
• Important from examination point of view.
• Usage of different colors for main chapters and subcategories in the chapter e.g. magenta for main chapter, orange and cyan color for further division and topics in it.
Very useful for pharmacy students and pharmacy techs.
These drugs are likely to appear on PTCB/ExCPT exams.
Choose either the top 100 or top 200 drugs.
Bookmark drugs for later review.
Choose to be prompted for either brand or generic names.
Includes Drugs.com top 100 Q3 2013 drugs by units sold.
July 2013 Top 100/200 Drugs by Ezra Burgoyne
Download this fully updated and completely redesigned app and you’ll get free access to 17 drug entries. Once you’ve sampled the app and discovered how easy it is to find the vital drug information you need, just complete the InApp purchase (details below) and you’ll have access to all 275 drug monographs. To maintain access to all of the drug entries in this app and to continue to receive the weekly updates, users will need to update their subscription annually.
In addition to the instant search capability that helps you quickly locate drug entries, easy-to-use tools allow you to create a customized database, and weekly updates provide the latest need-to-know drug facts so you always stay current.
Look for prominently displayed Safety Alerts, Black Box Warnings, clinical alerts, FDA-approved indications and evidence-based off-label uses for drugs, Overdose Signs & Symptoms, and Adjust-a-Dose information. Also includes special sections on Common Drug Errors, Elder Care Medication Tips, Controlled Substance Schedules, and Pregnancy Risk Categories.
Your App also includes a Photo Guide with images of nearly 130 of the most commonly prescribed brand-name psychiatric drugs as well as a free Dosage Calculator.
Each monograph includes the following key sections:
• Drug name: generic and brand names along with the pronunciation, tall man letters, and pill symbol
• Pregnancy risk category and controlled substances schedule
• Available forms (P.O., I.V., I.M., subcutaneous, inhalational, etc.)
• Indications & dosages
• Administration (covers all applicable routes)
• Action (route, onset, peak, duration, half-life)
• Adverse reactions (identified by body system)
• Interactions (drug-drug, drug-herb, drug-lifestyle)
• Effects on lab results
• Contraindications & cautions
• Nursing considerations
• Patient teaching guidelines
• Nursing process.
About your InApp purchase:
Your InApp subscription to the Nursing Psychiatric Drugs app provides 12 months of continuous access to all drugs in the app, including quarterly updates featuring drugs newly approved by the FDA and weekly updates covering new Indications and Dosages, Black Box Warnings, Alerts, and other critical clinical information.
Your payment of $14.99 will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew, until canceled, for $14.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You can manage your subscription preferences in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- Full list of drug name (including generic and trade name) and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best free drug dictionary for nurses/doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite ones.
- History of looked up drug list.
*** This is a fully functional trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
Useful for Medical,Dental,Nursing & all Para-medical students.
Physicians,Pharma-students,Health-care Professionals & students working in clinical practice can also use.
Free New Drugs App Features:
-all new drugs brief description
-new drugs of 2014 included
--Best quick revision tool
-Best interface easy to use
In this digital tech. world if medical subjects are accessible in app form, then it's amazing.
We are helping Medical students by giving important subject information through Digital market.
Who can use this Free New Drugs app:
-Health care professions
-Students working in clinical practice & dispensary
This app content is only for pocket reference & educational purpose.
*Your ideas and suggestions for developing more medical field apps are wel come.
kindly rate us to improve and encourage to do more.
With Psych Drugs, you can learn important and useful information about various psychotropic medications such as antidepressants, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, and anti-anxiety medications.
Some major classes of psych drugs include: SSRIs, TCAs, MAOIs, second generation (atypical) antipsychotics, benzodiazepines, and meds for insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD, alcohol dependence, opioid dependence and nicotine addiction, etc…
Perfect for psychology test and flashcards log, you can learn about drug interaction or interactions, meds apps, mental health, diseases and disability. This cool app also serves as a reminder and personality checker like a healing book diary full of medical terms and terminology dictionary info and smart facts.
Also as a nursing central handbook for pill identifier and identification, medication guide for this dot com age of psychological testing and games.
For each medication, you will find:
Maximum daily dose for adults
Maximum daily dose for adolescents and children
This useful app is ideal for medical and mental health professionals, psychiatrist, psychiatric residents, medical students, psychology students, therapists, counselors, and of course curious lay people who just want to familiarize themselves with psychotropic medications. If you want more detailed information, you can check out other medical apps like epocrates rx, webmd mobile cme, and medscape for symptom checker, and baby health prescription!
Scroll alphabetically through the list and quickly jump to a letter with an A-Z side panel.
Find a medication quickly with convenient search bar function.
Tap on the medication to learn about it.
Save your favorites with a touch of a button.
Share drug info with a friend via email.
Full generic information including Therapeutic Class, Indications, Adult Doses, Pediatric Doses, Doses in Renal impairment, Doses in Hepatic impairment, Contraindications, Boxed Warning, Warnings / Precautions, Adverse Reactions, Overdose Reactions, Drug Interactions, Lab Interactions, Food Interactions, Mechanism of Actions, Metabolism, Pharmacodynamics, Assesment, Monitoring, Patient Counselling, Administration, Same I/V compatible, Same I/V incompatible, Pregnancy Category, Lactation, Storage Conditions, ATC Classification.
Drug - Drug interactions details with mechanism of interaction, security level and management.
Details of various drug brands available in market.We have collection of more than 1 lac drug brands ( Mostly Indian, Brands names of other country coming soon ) and increasing day by day.
Following details are provided:
Constituents of brand with amount
Manufacturer Name and complete address including contact no. and email id
Type of preparation like tablet, syrup, cream etc.
price per unit
when you search with exact brand name then GenericPedia system will automatically search for other brands with 100% similar constituents and will display that list according to increasing price or you can select to search similar brand by clicking on "Click to see all brands with all above constituents"
It support following search
Drug Brand Name ( Generic drugs brand name list )
Drug – Drug Interaction Search.
Pharmaceutical company Name
Combination of generic name
Search all brand which are 100% similar to other brand
Word Auto completion when you type
Select Brand, Drug - Drug Interaction or Generic from drop down to search respective content.
Following type of Input is supported
Full brand or generic name or pharmaceutical company
like Dolo Relieve or Dolo , paracetamol, Medico Health Care etc
combination of any of above
like paracetamol Medico Health Care , Dolo paracetamol etc.
Partial Name if you know only part of name of drug or generic name ( minimum of 3 character you should know e.g. para, ceta, medi, dolo ) . Your search query will be like this para* , *ceta* , *mol, i.e. you have to replace the missing characters with * ( without any space )
Input for Drug – Drug Interactions Search
Right Name of any no. of generic drugs separated by space between which interaction you want to search. It also support partial names as mentioned above e.g. paracetamol Probenecid can be searched as para* pro* , *mol pro*, *mol *cid etc. i.e. you have to replace the missing characters with * ( without any space )
Large screen version is also available at
GenericPedia is not responsible for any system generated error in displaying details.
it only help you to compare brands and is not replacement to proper medical advice.Contact your doctor for consultant before using any medicine.
Learn the formulae to calculate and administer drugs for adults, practise your skills and see how well you’re doing with this 40 minute app.
Learn how to:
• use a formula to calculate the number of millilitres for infusions and boluses of drugs
• calculate millilitres per hour and drops per minute when running volumes of solutions
• use the metric system and a variety of concentrations
• demonstrate using a variety of expressed concentrations in calculations.
This app is designed for nurses and midwives who are newly qualified, returning to practice, adapting to practice in the UK and any other nurse or midwife who wants to update their practice in accordance with their personal/professional development plan.
PLEASE NOTE: you will need approximately 17 Mb for the App and and 11Mb for Adobe Air to be installed in your device in order to use the Flash animations and video content in this App. You will automatically be prompted to install Adobe Air if not already on your device.
* Search for drug information, disease information and ICD9 codes
* No need to install or keep updating local databases
* Rapid search of multiple information providers using the same search term
* App will remember your last search term and last used provider
* Search history available
* Information providers used are: Drugs.com, EMC(UK), Medscape, Wikipedia, SearchICD9 and MIMS.com (Asia)
* Search for drugs without registration: Drugs.com and EMC (UK)
* Search for Drugs and Medical information (e.g. diseases, diagnoses) for free in Medscape
* Search for ICD Codes with SearchICD9
* An Internet connection is required in order to use this app
* Search result will open in your browser. Use your Back button to get back to the app.
* You may be required to login to some information providers : Medscape and MIMS but registration is free
* App is formatted for smartphones, may not work well for tablet devices
This is a fully functional trial!
* Monographs for the 400 most commonly used and prescribed herbs and supplements - such as arnica, ginseng, lavender, glucosamine, and blue cohosh - provide the information you need for effective clinical decision-making.
* A unique, evidence-based A-F grading scale evaluates the efficacy of each herb and supplement.
* Unique! Rating scales show at a glance the quality of available evidence.
* Updates are peer-reviewed, and include new scientific evidence, dosage recommendations, and more.
* Dosing information includes dosages for adults and children, and methods for administering.
* Coverage of allergies, side effects/warnings, and pregnancy/breast-feeding promotes safety by indicating when specific herbs and supplements should not be used, or when caution is required.
* A review of evidence includes detailed explanations of clinical trials cited and conclusions drawn, especially as they relate to specific diseases and conditions.
* Evidence tables summarize clinical trial data and provide a quick reference for clinical decision-making.
* Unique! Cross-referencing by condition and scientific evidence grade provides a convenient decision support tool, making it easy to find the herbs and supplements that may be used for the treatment of particular conditions.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Pharmacy Top 200 Drug Information Flashcards provides you with concise but pertinent information on common prescribed drugs. The flashcards are grouped in chapters based on the drug class.
The followings are covered for each drug:
• Dosage Range
• Memorable side effects
Also provided in the appendixes are QT prolongation causing drugs, CYP450 enzymes inhibitors and inducers, and contraindications for estrogen therapy.
Еще в детстве, а может быть и в юности, вы наверняка с упоением слушали радиопостановки, спектакли, театры у микрофона, пионерские песни доносились из динамиков старого проигрывателя, было весело, радостно, тепло и очень уютно на душе. Неужели все это бесследно пропало? Конечно же, нет. Первым шагом к возрождению звукового наследия СССР стало создание проекта staroeradio.ru, и вот теперь компания Advanced Software Development рада сообщить Вам, что закончила разработку специального приложения Старое Радио, благодаря которому вы вновь сможете окунуться в ностальгию и послушать старое-доброе советское радиовещание с вашего Android-устройства.
Со вкусом сделанный дизайн приложения, без каких-либо излишеств и нагромождений, не отвлекает пользователя от прослушивания любимых композиций. Из динамиков импровизированного приемника нередко доносятся композиции знакомой с детства радиоволны «Маяк».
Кстати, что касается радиостанций, то приложение Старое Радио предлагает своим пользователям три волны:
1. Старое радио. Здесь вы сможете прослушать спектакли, радио композиции, постановки, также на этой волне часто передаются воспоминания знаменитых людей о событиях времени, рассказы о ВОВ, голоса ее участников и многое другое.
2. Детское радио. Тут собраны лучшие постановки, спектакли и сказки, записанные с любовью и умением. Здесь также предложены произведения, необходимые в школьной программе по литературе.
3. Музыка. Ваши любимые музыкальные композиции и песни времен СССР.
Выбрать станцию можно с помощью специального переключателя.
В разделе настроек вы сможете отрегулировать качество звука. Если интернет-соединение оставляет желать лучшего, то вам прекрасно подойдут минимальные настройки воспроизведения.
Естественно, приложение будет полезно не только для взрослых. Как вы уже смогли заметить, здесь есть станция «Детское радио», которая обязательно понравится Вашим детям. На этой радиоволне зачастую можно услышать произведения школьной программы в неподражаемом, классическом исполнении. А если ваши ребятишки еще не пошли в школу, то вместе вы сможете послушать чудесные спектакли и сказки, записанные с величайшей любовью и умением. Ведь наверняка многие из Вас проводили вечера со своими родителями, бабушками и дедушками, слушая интереснейшие рассказы по радио. Приложение поможет вам не только продолжить столь добрую традицию и в наше время, оно позволит сохранить наследие русского языка у ваших детей, передав им частичку нашей великой культуры.
Здесь также есть программа передач, с помощью которой вы сможете узнать, какие постановки будут транслироваться в ближайшее время.
Приложение Старое Радио является официальным приложением портала staroeradio.ru. Для корректной работы требуется Android 2.2 или более поздняя версия.
Maybe it is you who will be honored with a Genuine Master title. Start this amazing journey, here you will learn the powerful elements of our world: flowing water and devastating fire, unpredictable air and unrelenting land, healing life and corrupting death.
Each element has its own unique abilities. After attaining to the perfection in all of them, you can begin the latest, most challenging battle of this dynamic and colorful match 3 game.
◇ Three modes: Adventure, Blitz, and Free Roam.
◇ Six elements with unique abilities and spells
◇ 30 captivating Adventure levels, and the final most challenging puzzle
◇ Incredible sound effects
◇ Stunning visuals