Bugs & Drugs is divided into six sections:
2. Treatment recommendations for infections in children and adults (including selected ophthalmic, fungal, and parasitic infections),
3. Recommendations for the prevention of infections,
4. Treatment and prophylaxis of dental infections,
5. Use of antibiotics in pregnancy/lactation, and
The Bugs & Drugs app is well suited for healthcare practitioners looking for an evidence based mobile reference and provides therapeutic options in a clear, concise manner.
As part of your purchase, updates will be provided at no additional charge periodically until at least September 1, 2015.
Once installed, you do not need internet access to utilize the content. Internet access is only required for initial installation of the app and to receive updates.
The content was prepared by Dr. Edith Blondel-Hill (Medical Microbiologist/Infectious Diseases Specialist, Kelowna General Hospital) and Ms. Susan Fryters (Antimicrobial Utilization/Infectious Diseases Pharmacist, Alberta Health Services) with the help of over 40 reviewers with expertise in infectious diseases, microbiology, pharmacy, and Public Health. Design and implementation of the app was provided by Saint Street and Resonant Apps.
Please note, this app is not configured for use with Blackberry devices.
This very popular iOS App is now available for Android. Drugs can be searched for by generic name or alternative name, including many trade names. Incorporates a handy dose calculator function to automatically generate the correct dose for any individual patient as well as a continuous infusion calculator for drugs such as lidocaine. Developed by Dr Kevin Corley DACVIM DACVECC this is an essential resource for practitioners, students, residents and specialists alike.
The App is known to work on all Samsung Galaxy devices including Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Mini and Galaxy Note and on the Samsung Europa. It works on HTC Wildfire and HTC Desire HD. We believe it will work on all other Android devices and will refund customers if it does not work on your device. Contact us through www.veterinaryadvances.com.
“Medical Drug Pronunciations” is a simple application that will play back audio of the correct pronunciations of over 2500 drugs used in medicine today (which includes the top 200 drugs)
First impressions are everything, and nothing screams out inexperience and incompetence like butchering the pronunciation of drugs! Be confident when pronouncing drugs by knowing how to pronounce them properly beforehand.
Physicians, pharmacists, medical students, nursing students, physician assistants, medical techs, pre-med students, foreign health professionals… Virtually anyone in, or interested in the health professional field will benefit from our application!
-Accurate audio pronunciations of 2500+ drugs including both generic and trade names (verified by physicians and pharmacists).
-Simple, easy to use, intuitive interface.
-Internet access is NOT necessary to listen to the pronunciations!
-Continuous FREE updates for new drugs and user suggested drugs.
-Integrated web browser with direct links to wikipedia and google for additional drug information
1. Browse the selection or enter the drug of interest in the search field to narrow your list.
2. Select your drug and press PLAY. It’s that simple!
3. To listen again press “Back” and select your drug again.
4. For additional drug information, select the “Google” or “Wikipedia” buttons to open an integrated browser.
5. If your drug is not listed, submit the word through the provided submission page and we promise to include it in future updates!
OUR PROMISE OF QUALITY
We always strive to deliver the highest quality products and although we are very confident in the accuracy of our pronunciations, everyone makes mistakes! If you find a drug pronunciation that you disagree with, please let us know via email (email@example.com) and we’ll be happy to look into it. Thank you!
Critical - Medical Guide also features images, diagrams, language audio and interactive videos in high-definition to teach what to look for in real life.
Critical - Medical Guide contains detailed medical guidelines, including:
• Critical Care & Course of Action
• Emergency Medicine
• Interactive EKG Movies
• Medical Spanish with Audio
• First Aid Care
• Drug Calculators
• Formulary & Drug Interaction Checking
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support
• Ventilator Management
• Special Procedures, such as CTs and X-rays
• Monitoring Information - Electrocardiograms & IABPs
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Videos & Imagery to Assist in the Critical Care, and much more.
All medical staff, including doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and support staff will benefit from having this fundamental medical material – while on-the-go or in a medical facility. Staff and students in the medical field will also benefit from this app because it will become a Critical tool in their practices and studies.
Get Critical - Medical Guide Today!
Medical Doctor is a perfect medical reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field.
This app contains all of our other apps ("Heart Sounds", "Lab Values", "Obstetrics", and "Notes and Orders,"), as well as history & physical guide and pediatric information. It has the latest up-to-date medical information in an easy-to-use application and offers many features that are useful in the hospital, clinic, nursing home, medical school, nursing school, etc.
When you buy this app, you are guaranteed future updates containing more applications/components!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values.
- Fishbone diagrams
- History & physical exam information featuring ROS, CAGE, and SIGECAPS
- Glasgow Coma score and Neurological Exam information
- Five dermatome maps
- Notes & Orders including Admit/Transfer orders, On Service notes, SOAP notes, Discharge notes, Pre-Operative notes, Operative notes, Post-Operative notes, and Procedure notes
- OB Wheel with personalized screening. Enter your LMP, due date, or ultrasound information, and calculate important pregnancy information, including recommended screening tests for that gestational age.
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Pediatrics information including developmental milestones, APGAR scoring, immunization schedules, and delivery date estimation
- Fishbone Widget
- And much more...
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
About Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web:
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers trusted, updated, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more. Download this app for anywhere, anytime access to help you avoid medication errors and provide better patient care. Plus, receive 1-year access to the official Drugguide.com and regular updates.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web include:
• Regular updates downloaded to your tablet and smartphone
• 5,000+ trade name and generic drug listings
• Critical safety alerts and warnings
• Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
• Pill images to visually confirm drug forms
• Discontinued drug list
• Universal Index Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Note: Subscription includes regular updates and access to the official Drugguide.com website.
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS; Judith Hopfer Deglin, PharmD
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
* Provides three features: Annotator, Dictionary and Thesaurus.
* Semantic (conceptual) search available.
* Especially good cancer related drug coverage, and chemotherapy regimen coverage.
* Includes number of standards used by the community, including CDISC, UCUM, FDA standard product labeling terminology.
**Also available on iPhone**
This Application requires Internet connection to connect with major online resources.
Keywords: Medical Dictionary, Dictionary, Medical Annotator, Thesaurus, Medical Thesaurus
Support URL: http://medicalguideforios.weebly.com/contact-us.html
Data obtained from BioOntology.org REST services.
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
It is a free nursing drug handbook for nurses and pharmacology dictionary for pharmacists & medical students.
(•)Salient Features & Indications: Know about the Medicine, it's features, use and how it acts on your body.
(•)Warnings & Contraindications: Find out the warnings & precautions need to be taken for any medicine.
(•)Brand Names & Price: Includes almost all brands available in the India market including price. Find out the Drug form, Manufacturer and other details about the brand.
(•)Dosage & Route of Admin: Information related to recommended Dosage for Adults & Child and also includes its route of administration.
Please do rate us on Play Store and Share with your family & friends. If you face any issues or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The 'Pocket Pill' app may not have covered complete information about the drug including it's possible uses or side effects. Do not take any medications or change your diet without consulting your Doctor.
✓ drugs and diseases
✓ drugs and bugs
✓ drugs book
✓ drugs brand names
✓ drugs brand and generic
✓ drugs classification
✓ drugs com pill identifier
✓ drugs dictionary free
✓ drugs dictionary offline
✓ drugs encyclopedia
✓ drugs for disease
✓ drugs guide
✓ drugs hand book
✓ drugs information
✓ drugs identifier
✓ drugs knowledge
✓ drugs list
✓ drugs medical
✓ drugs pharmacology
✓ drugs reference
✓ drugs study
- Completely offline and free to download.
- Full list of drug name (including generic and trade name) and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best free drug dictionary for nurses/doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Great details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Bookmark feature that give you fast access to your favorite ones.
- History of looked up drug list.
This is a fully functional trial!
* Up-to-date information throughout includes new chemotherapy, ophthalmic, and other pertinent drugs.
* Monograph sections include: drug name, pronunciation, trade name(s), category and schedule, classification, mechanism of action, pharmacokinetics, availability, indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions (drug, herbal, and food), diagnostic test effects, side effects, serious reactions, and precautions and considerations.
* The precautions and considerations sections for each drug monograph are written specifically for the health professions and include important information on storage and administration, highlighting those drugs that require special care in order to maintain potency.
* Useful appendices cover topics such as Error-Prone Drug Name Abbreviations with the Joint Commission's most up-to-date "Do Not Use" list, Normal Laboratory Values, English-to-Spanish Drug Phrase Translator, and more.
* Lifespan content presents geriatric, pediatric, and pregnancy considerations, providing the answers you need when working with a variety of clients.
* Easy-to-spot icons identify special drug information, including IV compatibilities/incompatibilities and high alert warnings.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
There is two options are available:
1- Monographs: provide complete Drug prescribing information with references.
2- Drug Search: provide more then 36,000 brands details. (Nutraceuticals & Pharmaceuticals)
searching Criteria is: All (By Default), Company Name, Brand Name and Registration # also.
For Free Activation Key Type "Smart" and Send to 03350209033 during Office Timing (10:00 AM To 5:00 PM)
*** This is a fully functional trial ***
Proving that sometimes less text can deliver more information, this super-concise guide covers more than one thousand of the most commonly used medications. Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference zeros-in on must-know information such as selection and administration, mechanisms of action, dosage, cautions, contraindications, and side effects.
"A big plus is the herbal section, which lists the medicines patients are most likely to try on their own, presented in the same layout as the rest of the book....For its size, this book is a valuable re¬source. It takes up very little pocket room, and it is an efficient way to recall details about familiar drugs."--Yale Journal of Biology & Medicine
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, is Chair of Urology at Thomas Jefferson University Medical College in Philadelphia, PA.
Steven Haist, MD, and Aimee G. Adams, PharmD, are affiliated with the University of Kentucky School of Medicine.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
No internet required at all for this app!
Drug Effects Guide currently has detailed information and pictures of 25 different drugs including:
- Heroin, Cocaine, Barbiturates, Street Methadone, Alcohol, Ketamine, Benzodiazepines, Amphetamine, Tobacco, MDMA, Cannabis, Kratom, Solvents, GHB, LSD, Salvia, Anabolic Steroids, Clenbuterol, PCP, Amyl Nitrites, Crack Cocaine, Crystal Meth, Oxycodone, DXM and Magic Mushrooms
Drug descriptions information covers:
- Drug general information with drug pictures
- Drug street names
- Drug short term effects
- Drug long term effects
- Drug Overdose
- Drug warning signs of abuse
- Drug treatment
Also check out my new 4 pics 1 word game!
Еще в детстве, а может быть и в юности, вы наверняка с упоением слушали радиопостановки, спектакли, театры у микрофона, пионерские песни доносились из динамиков старого проигрывателя, было весело, радостно, тепло и очень уютно на душе. Неужели все это бесследно пропало? Конечно же, нет. Первым шагом к возрождению звукового наследия СССР стало создание проекта staroeradio.ru, и вот теперь компания Advanced Software Development рада сообщить Вам, что закончила разработку специального приложения Старое Радио, благодаря которому вы вновь сможете окунуться в ностальгию и послушать старое-доброе советское радиовещание с вашего Android-устройства.
Со вкусом сделанный дизайн приложения, без каких-либо излишеств и нагромождений, не отвлекает пользователя от прослушивания любимых композиций. Из динамиков импровизированного приемника нередко доносятся композиции знакомой с детства радиоволны «Маяк».
Кстати, что касается радиостанций, то приложение Старое Радио предлагает своим пользователям три волны:
1. Старое радио. Здесь вы сможете прослушать спектакли, радио композиции, постановки, также на этой волне часто передаются воспоминания знаменитых людей о событиях времени, рассказы о ВОВ, голоса ее участников и многое другое.
2. Детское радио. Тут собраны лучшие постановки, спектакли и сказки, записанные с любовью и умением. Здесь также предложены произведения, необходимые в школьной программе по литературе.
3. Музыка. Ваши любимые музыкальные композиции и песни времен СССР.
Выбрать станцию можно с помощью специального переключателя.
В разделе настроек вы сможете отрегулировать качество звука. Если интернет-соединение оставляет желать лучшего, то вам прекрасно подойдут минимальные настройки воспроизведения.
Естественно, приложение будет полезно не только для взрослых. Как вы уже смогли заметить, здесь есть станция «Детское радио», которая обязательно понравится Вашим детям. На этой радиоволне зачастую можно услышать произведения школьной программы в неподражаемом, классическом исполнении. А если ваши ребятишки еще не пошли в школу, то вместе вы сможете послушать чудесные спектакли и сказки, записанные с величайшей любовью и умением. Ведь наверняка многие из Вас проводили вечера со своими родителями, бабушками и дедушками, слушая интереснейшие рассказы по радио. Приложение поможет вам не только продолжить столь добрую традицию и в наше время, оно позволит сохранить наследие русского языка у ваших детей, передав им частичку нашей великой культуры.
Здесь также есть программа передач, с помощью которой вы сможете узнать, какие постановки будут транслироваться в ближайшее время.
Приложение Старое Радио является официальным приложением портала staroeradio.ru. Для корректной работы требуется Android 2.2 или более поздняя версия.
Maybe it is you who will be honored with a Genuine Master title. Start this amazing journey, here you will learn the powerful elements of our world: flowing water and devastating fire, unpredictable air and unrelenting land, healing life and corrupting death.
Each element has its own unique abilities. After attaining to the perfection in all of them, you can begin the latest, most challenging battle of this dynamic and colorful match 3 game.
◇ Three modes: Adventure, Blitz, and Free Roam.
◇ Six elements with unique abilities and spells
◇ 30 captivating Adventure levels, and the final most challenging puzzle
◇ Incredible sound effects
◇ Stunning visuals