WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 18,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
You can search easily locations in Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and other islands in the southwestern part of Oceania like Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. You can this location to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed, Newcastle-Maitland, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
No matter where in Australia you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- displaying address
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Australia
★ Parents educating their kids about Australia
★ Individuals interested in learning about Australia
★ Australia fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Australia
Sample Australia country fact:
"English is the most spoken language in Australia. It is the only language spoken in over 80% of Australian homes."
Once you've decided to relocate to a new country, getting your visa can be a long and confusing process. What types of visas are there? Which one do I need? Where do I even begin? All are important questions, and the Australian Visa app can help you with the answers.
Australian Visa Features Include:
* Easy to use controls
* Simplifies the visa application process
* Synchronized e-mail and website / direct contact
* Submission of user details to the hosting e-mail
* Receive guidance from a qualified Australian migration agent
There are several different avenues available in attempting to get an Australian visa. Depending on your age, business or work experience, education or other criteria, you may be best suited for a Skilled Migration Visa, a Temporary Work Visa, or one of the many other types available.
The app offers fact cards to help you learn about the different criteria and types of visas. When you're ready to start the process, just open the app and fill out the assessments. Be sure to fill in all information and be as thorough and accurate as possible. What you'll receive is not an automated response. A qualified migration agent will review your information and contact you within 48 hours to let you know the best way to obtain your Australian visa.
Moving to a new country is a big milestone in life. It can be a confusing and scary journey, but it doesn't have to be. Australian Visa was designed to make applying for your visa as simple as possible. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. Take your first step in relocating to the most beautiful country in the word by downloading Australian Visa today!
Maintained by local Australian students, this app is designed to help prospective or current international students research and enjoy Australia.
Whether you want to research banking options, browse through universities, find accommodation or just learn about the different cities, this app has it all!
There's also plenty of information about Australian culture and how to approach it if you're an international student.
For those that are lucky enough to already be in Australia, you will find a constantly updated events calendar that can keep you up to date with all the best events in each city.
Australia Travel Guide tells you Why, When and How to visit various Australian places with precise location on the Google Map. Pin your destinations and get the route on the Map. Not only this, you can see exactly how to place looks like with Google Street View integrated in this app.
Australia Travel Guide is divided into the following categories:-
*Places:- Know about the places you want to visit. Get their locations. In addition know fun trivia about the places.
*Food:- Love eating! Experience the amazing Australian food, choose what to eat or know how it's cooked.
*Outlook:- Want to know about the geography of Australia? A small geographical trivia section that will aid you in that.
*Routes:- Get the routes of the places that you want to visit. In addition get the Points Of Interest around that place.
*Animals:- Info around the animals found in Australia. Now you won’t be clueless if you come across one of them.
*Celeb:- Know about the Celebrity who stay in Australia. May be you would meet one of them one day.
*Events:- Get to know about all the historical events that took place in Australia.
Australia Travel Guide is all that you need to discover Australia. Pack your bags, call your travel agent, do a quick flight search and install Australia Travel Guide today!
Download this free mobile app to connect with like-minded people going through the same immigration stresses, strains and joys as you. The Australia Forum community is ideal for sharing your current immigration status and viewing how other member’s are doing with their own application process.
The Australia Forum is a community about sharing and learning enough to get you started on your new adventure in a new country. As well as topics on immigration, use the app to learn about education, business, employment and travel in Australia.
This free mobile app will give you full access to all areas of the site, community and forums available at www.australiaforum.com.
+++ Latest version 5.4.1 now available +++
- The application requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WiFi (WLAN) after installation
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Lane Assistant (static display) and Active Lane Assistant (dynamic display)
+ Bluetooth support (A2DP)
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ HERE and Foursquare Local Search*
+ Glympse - Send your position information to selected users*
+ Safety Camera warning (for permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro – photorealistic display auf motorway junctions, exits, bifurcations…
+ Speed Assistant – display of current speed limit and adjustable warning on exceedance
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner – augmented reality POI search
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes – Calculates up to 3 routes at a time
+ Text-to-Speech with precise spoken announcements
+ Different English and German accents
+ Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry by coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays (birdview)
+ HERE (former Navteq) map material for Australia and New Zealand
*this function requires a data connection
Enhance your system with these useful in-app packages :
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D – shows you the landscape not as a flat image, but with mountains and valleys
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL – Receive regular map updates***
+ NAVIGON cockpit – Animated graphics show all available driving data your phone can provide
+ TrafficLive – Real-time traffic information let you avoid traffic jams*
+ Mobile Alert Live – this service informs you about mobile danger zones and lets you report such
+ Smartwatch Connect - enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2 or the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2.
Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play,
Resp. NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect Gear on the Gear Manager Store
*this function requires a data connection
**The service is currently available in many metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection
***The service is covenanted for at least 24 month
- The app requires min. android OS 2.3.3
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on your phone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred (except mentioned differently for specific functions)
- This version can require up to 1.2GB of free memory (depending on the number of countries you select). Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space available. The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via WiFi (WLAN). Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
We’ll help you have an extraordinary time in:
• South West – including Margaret River, Denmark and Albany
• Coral Coast – including Ningaloo Reef, The Pinnacles and Monkey Mia
• Golden Outback – including Wave Rock, Kalgoorlie and Esperance
• North West – including Broome, Karijini National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range
• Don’t know what to do? Tell the app what you’re up for and be inspired with a tailored list of recommendations for right now.
SEE WHAT’S NEAR YOU
• Find out what you can see, try and taste without going very far.
• Have key information and maps at your fingertips, with no roaming data required.
CHECK THINGS OUT
• Transport options
• Wineries and breweries
• Visitor Centres
MAKE GREAT PLANS
• Create your shortlist of things to see and do in WA
• Flag your favourites
• Share with friends
SEE THE SIGHTS
• Suggested day trips around Perth
• Extraordinary trips around WA
• About Western Australia
• Arriving in Western Australia
• Need to know – emergency numbers, travel tips and more
• Getting around
• Western Australian Visitor Centres
Your feedback matters. It helps improve our app and your experience. So please take a moment to leave a rating and your comments below, or email us at email@example.com.
Please read our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer: http://www.westernaustralia.com/Mobile/Pages/Legal.aspx
The Blue Mountains Australia app is the best mobile tool for planning a memorable Blue Mountains getaway.
* REWARDS Enjoy discounts and offers from leading Blue Mountains attractions and then share with friends on Facebook and Twitter. The more you visit, the more you’re rewarded!
* MY TRIP Build, customise and update your ultimate Blue Mountains itinerary, saving all your must-see and must-do items.
* NEAR ME Explore the interactive map to display places of interest in your immediate vicinity. Filter and refine your choice or be spontaneous and discover new villages, cafes, boutiques, galleries and more.
* EVENTS Stay up to date and plan your next Blue Mountains visit to coincide with our diverse calendar of local festivals, exhibitions and happenings.
Other popular features include the Grand Circular Drive map, weather, climate and regional facts with opportunities to plan and share your favourites.
fuelwatch.wa.gov.au also provides hundreds of fuel prices for WA's stations every day.
Locations of petrol stations are shown on the map as a branded pin with the last known fuel price displayed above.
The slide-in site list makes it easy to find the cheapest petrol station near-by in seconds.
Fuel Map also comes with a handy fuel log so you can keep track of your fuel purchases, as well as your vehicle's fuel economy.
***Currently ONLY SUPPORT Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Mackay, Melbourne and Perth.***
*48~72 hours info;
*Manually and Automatically (2 minutes) refresh;
*Different color to identify flight status;
Later I will implement:
*Automatically refresh interval setup;
** ALL DATA COMES FROM INTERNET, THE AUTHOR OFFERS NO WARRANTY.
** If you get blank screen, please uninstall and reinstall.
Any question/problem please EMAIL me. Thanks.
Get real time notification from South Australia Alert (SA Alert).
Weather, South Australia Bush Fire, Adelaide Traffic, Health, UV Index, Police, Earthquake,Product recall Alerts all in one package for South Australia residents. Plus handy widget for your preference.
The Adelaide & South Australia Alert Alert app is free and easy to use.
• Weather Alert provides severe weather warning and Marine warning in South Australia
• UV Index Alert provides daily UV index chart for Major cities in SA and UV index scale
• Public Transport Alert shows the public transport SA's live travel updates.
• ERIC has the Fire Incident Map showing the location of all fire incidents in Adelaide and SA. (bushfire, similar to Fireready)
• Current Bushfire Incidents and Fire Warning Advice provides all fire warning and advice notification in Adelaide and South Australia with detailed safety information. (bushfire)
• Recent Earthquakes shows all earthquakes in Australia in last 7 days with magnitude information.
• Police Alert gives you current South Australia Police News including crime assistance
• Health Alert provides updated health alerts from Department of Health (such as Ebola virus disease (EVD) in west Africa
• Product Recall Alert shows all recent recall products with photo and seller information (such as Woolworths and Kmart Australia) to help you identify potential health threat.
• Current Air quality provide hourly updated EPA air quality in Adelaide and South Australia.
• Emergency Preparation provides a lot of SA safety information such as Fire safer place, Bushfire plan and Emergency Tool Kit. You can download these files and check them in the Downloads in Tools section.
• Emergency Contact provides major helpline number(life-threatening emergencies call 000, flood and storm response call 132500, bushfire information call 1300362361, For dangerous situations or downed power lines call SA power networks on 131366) ,you can click the underlined number and dial directly.
• Switch Theme provide 3 themes including large font for easy access.
• In the Setting section, you can customise your sync setting, Display & Presentation setting, Message store setting and Notifications setting.
• This app also provides Widgets function. 4X1 and 4X2 widgets are available for you to choose from.
• Finally, don't forget to like and rate me in the Google Play.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month. Change sync setting if necessary.
- Rest Areas along the Highways
- Campgrounds in National Parks
- Campsites on Farm Stations or Homesteads
- Caravan Parks from TopTourist, BIG4 and OZ Parks
- Hundreds of Independent Caravan Parks
- Scenic Lookouts and Big Things
- Must-See Sightseeing Spots
- Fuel Stations from BP, Shell and Caltex
- Public Dump Points
- Offline Maps with OpenStreetMap
- Add new camping sites
How the Offline Map works:
Once you have found a nice place to go, CampBuddy Australia will automatically download the map when you zoom in and store it on your device for offline usage.
Feel free to contribute to CampBuddy Australia and add new locations with the built-in feature.
Whether you want to party on the beach, shop at a local market or want to experience quirky outback festivals Triplify will amplify your trip with the best things to do on your travels.
Your events your way:
- See what’s on within your travel dates
- Don't miss out on the must-see festivals & events
- Get tickets
- Save events to your shortlist
- Add events to your calendar
- Event map and directions
- Just see the events you’re interested in; culture, entertainment, sports, markets or free events.
For travel within Australia only, the rest of the world coming soon!
All our Travel Guides have the following chapters:
* Geographical information
* Best time to visit
* Getting Around
* Major attractions and sightseeing tips
* Best place for shopping
* Eating out
* Local nightlife
* Anything of local interest with annual events
Additional details is available for Akaslompolo, Enontekio, Forssa, Hameenlinna, Hamina, Hyrynsalmi, Hyvinkaa,
Iisalmi, Ikaalinen, Imatra, Ivalo, Jrvenp, Kalajoki, Kemi, Kokkola Karleby, Kotka, Kouvola, Kuhmo, Kuopio, Kuusamo, Lappeenranta, Levi, Luosto, Mariehamn, Mikkeli, Naantali, Nokia, Pyhatunturi, Rauma, Riihimaki, Ruka, Saariselka, Salo, Seinajoki, Sirkka, Tampere, Vaasa, Vantaa, Varkaus, Vuorela, Yli-Li and Yllasjarvi.
Explore the World with our AsinahNET app. Travel Guides, Hotels and Tours.
With hundreds of destination guides, we offer the following Travel Guide's all bundled into one application:
Adelaide - Alice Springs - Brisbane - Canberra - Melbourne - Perth - Sunshine Coast - Surfers Paradise - Sydney - Wollongong
Antwerp - Arlon - Bastogne - Braine-l’Alleud - Bruges - Brussels - Charleroi - Ghent - Hasselt - Liege - Mechelen - Mons - Namur - Spa - Wavre
Beijing - Chengdu - Guilin - Hangzhou - Hong Kong - Huangshan - Lhasa - Lijiang - Shanghai - Xi'an
Alexandria - Aswan - Cairo - Giza - Hurghada - Luxor - Mansoura - Port Said - Sharm el-Sheikh - Suez
Bordeaux - Cannes - Châlons-en-Champagne - Lyon - Marseille - Metz - Montpellier - Paris - Strasbourg - Toulouse
Berlin - Bremen - Cologne - Dresden - Duesseldorf - Erfurt - Frankfurt - Hamburg - Hanover - Kiel - Magdeburg - Mainz - Munich - Potsdam - Saarbrucken - Schwerin - Stuttgart - Wiesbaden
Athens - Corfu - Heraklion - Ioannina - Komotini - Lamia - Naxos - Paros - Rhodes - Santorini - Thessaloniki
- Hong Kong
Bali - Bandung - Jakarta - Lombok - Medan - Palembang - Yogyakarta
Ahmedabad - Bangalore - Chennai - Delhi - Hyderabad - Jaipur - Kolkata - Lucknow - Mumbai - Pune
Fukuoka - Kobe - Kyoto - Okinawa - Osaka - Tokyo - Yokohama
Almaty - Astana
Luang Prabang - Pakse - Vientiane
Kuala Lumpur - Kuching - Langkawi - Malacca - Penang
Agadir - Casablanca - Fez - Kenitra - Marrakesh - Oujda - Rabat - Salé - Tangier
- Myanmar / Burma
Bagan - Mandalay - Yangon
- New Zealand
Auckland - Christchurch - Rotorua
- South Korea
Busan - Changwon - Daegu - Daejeon - Gwangju - Incheon - Seoul - Seongnam - Suwon - Ulsan
Barcelona - Cordoba - Fuerteventura - Granada - Ibiza - Lanzarote - Madrid - Malaga - Mallorca - Valencia
Basel - Berne - Biel - Fribourg - Geneva - Köniz - La Chaux-de-Fonds - Lausanne - Lucerne - Lugano - Neuchâtel - Schaffhausen - Sion - St. Gallen - Uster - Vernier - Winterthur - Zurich
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Hua Hin - Khon Kaen - Koh Samui - Korat - Krabi - Nong Khai - Pattaya - Phuket - Rayong - Sakon Nakhon - Surin - Ubon Ratchathani - Udon Thani
Ankara - Antalya - Bodrum - Bursa - Goreme - Istanbul - Izmir - Kusadasi - Marmaris - Urfa
- United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi - Ajman - Dubai - Fujairah - Ras al-Khaimah - Sharjah - Umm al-Quwain
Can Tho - Da Lat - Da Nang - Haiphong - Halong Bay - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City - Hue - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Tan An
The Erfurt-Weimar Airport services the region and offers daily flights around Germany, as well as to prominent holiday destinations around Europe. If you are just flying into the city there are trams offering a direct connection to the train station and city center.
Riding the tram is probably the best system for tourists to use, as the stops are located at the main attractions, and in busy areas. Magdeburg boats 10 tram lines, plus one which is brought into service during heavy traffic times, or for special events. Waiting times vary greatly, and depend on the time, day, and location. In the city centre you rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes, even on a Sunday; while the further out you go, you can wait for between 10 and 20 minutes. Timetables are provided at every stop. If you’re lucky, you might catch a communist-era one, and experience the rattles of the past.
The buses run every 20 minutes, and cover all areas of the city. As with the trams, extra buses are laid on at heavy traffic times and special events. Timetables are at every stop too.
- Anhui Province
- Beijing Municipality
- Chongqing Municipality
- Fujian Province
- Shanghai Municipality
- Guangdong Province
- Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
- Guizhou Province
- Hainan Island
- Hebei Province
- Henan Province
- Hubei Province
- Hunan Province
- Heilongjiang Province
- Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- Jiangsu Province
- Jiangxi Province
- Jilin Province
- Liaoning Province
- Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region
- Qinghai Province
- Shaanxi Province
- Shanghai Municipality
- Sichuan Province
- Tianjin Municipality
- Tibet Autonomous Region
- Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region
- Yunnan Province
- Zhejiang Province
We also provide Important Information about China such as:
- Things to know about China
- Calligraphy of China
- China's Ethnic Minorities
- Airports in China
- History of China
- Chinese English Dictionary
Top Tourist Destinations in China:
- Hong Kong
This application is also available in the following languages:
- Bahasa Indonesia
The city can be enjoyed on foot, with pedestrian paths on every street, as well as the area in front of Central Station. Bike paths are also provided on almost every street. You can take a bike on the busses and trams for free, but it’s restricted to 8.30am – 3pm, and after 7pm.
Taxis are also an alternative means of transport; at a higher rate of course. If you’re travelling in a group, you can order a 7 or 9 seat taxi, and so divide the cost effectively.
Kiel Railway Station (Hauptbahnhof), the main train station, stands next to the main bus terminus and is situated right in the middle of the shopping center. Travelers can ride into Hamburg or beyond by picking up connections on this line.
Buses take travelers as far as Poland and on to Estonia if they so wish or, for those coming into Kiel, take a bus from Berlin which takes around six hours. The nearest major airport is situated in Hamburg – about 100 kms away, but charters do fly on an irregular basis.
Buses and ferries in this port city ensure that the populace gets to where they should be. Taxis are expensive so many people opt to hire bicycles to get around.
The Church of Our Lady has a poignant past that all started with WW II. When the city was under attack, the Church was part of the almost 80% of the city that was completely destroyed by bombs. The majestic old dame was crushed, collapsing into a heap of debris some 42 feet high, during one catastrophic air raid attack on the city. And what is even more heartbreaking is that the grand lady stayed that way for some 50 years, until private financiers from all over the world started contributing money to rebuild what is now an iconic landmark of international peace in Dresden.
Both the city’s main train station (Hauptbahnhof) and airport are connected to the public transportation network, which makes travelling to Dusseldorf’s city center a breeze. The area between the city’s main train station and many of its riverside attractions (Rhine promenade, Old Town, Konigsallee) are within a moderate walking distance, providing tourists with a number of options when it comes to transportation.
Dusseldorf’s public transportation system is operated by the VRR (Rhein-Ruhr Transport Association). Travel tickets are available at most transport stations through ticket machines which include an English language option. Ticket prices are dependent on a number of factors such as travel area, travel time and duration of the week (e.g. 1 day, 1 week). Typical day passes covering metropolitan Dusseldorf start at 5.70 Euros per day.