* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
Features of our Android travel guide:
- Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
- A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
- Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
- Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
- Currency converter.
- Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
- Weather forecast (updated when online).
- Current events (updated when online).
- Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don't want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague. Listing the full depth of our content would be a bit for this space!
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
"You really saved our India trip when it turned out that our data roaming didn't properly work."
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate, throw in a bit of content we get from our community - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We setup the app according to your locale, but if you want otherwise, you can set your home currency (for the currency converter) if you tap the top bar and choose Account. There you can also switch between imperial and metric units (fahrenheit/celsius, feet/meters) for the weather forecast temperatures and for distances.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Voice search is coming!
We are sorry for any confusion caused by adding microphones to our permissions with this update. Some of our users get early access to our upcoming voice based search feature. All of you will be able to use it with our next release for selected languages.
- Easily discover your perfect hotels with our in-depth sort and filter options.
- Get exclusive deals for hotels in your area tonight by using our “Tonight’s Local Deals” feature.
- Save all your favorite hotels to easily compare between features and prices.
- Easy-to-use map view to discover all the hotels around you.
- Collect 10 nights with us and get 1 free* with our Hotels.com Welcome Rewards®.
- Choose when to pay. Either when you book or when you stay at the hotel.
- Securely store your payment details for fast, easier and safe bookings.
- Need a hotel tonight? Book a hotel up to 5am and check in right away!
- Sign in once and our app will keep you logged in every time, so you can search and view your bookings straight away.
- Use Facebook to sign in or register. Create one account for all of your devices with just a touch of a button.
- See your past, current and future hotel bookings, even when you don’t have access to the Internet.
- Call our customer support from within the app 24/7 for help making or managing bookings.
*The maximum value of your free night is the average daily rate of your ten nights. Your free night does not include taxes and fees. Account Summary Balance updates after stay has been completed.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
- 44 million verified guest reviews help you pick your perfect stay
- 640,000+ hotels, apartments and more – we’ve got it all
- Find hotels near your current location – book some without a credit card!
- View confirmation offline in the app – never print your booking confirmation again
- Pick up where you left off – we sync the app + desktop site for you.
- Search by city, landmark, hotel name or properties close by in one tap.
- Sort by what’s important to you: price, deals, guest review score and more.
- Narrow your options with filters for price, neighborhoods, or facilities like WiFi and breakfast.
- View maps to find hotels where you want to be. Draw an area on the iPad map with your finger to find results there!
- Save your favorite dreamy places to a list (think of them as vacation wish lists!).
- Find your perfect deal at all kinds of amazing properties (not just cheap hotels!).
- Sign in to your account and we’ll prefill your details for even faster booking – including the credit cards you chose to store.
- View your confirmation offline in the app for easy check-in, without WiFi!
- Add your booking to Passbook to keep all of your travel details in one place.
- Find the way to your hotel with maps.
- Add hotel bookings to your calendar to make multi-leg stays easier.
- Modify or cancel your bookings on the go with the app.
- Access 24/7 customer service by phone or email, available in English and up to 40 other languages.
Already use Booking.com?
- After getting the app, sign in to your Booking.com account to sync bookings, searches, viewed hotels, lists and account info all in the app.
- If you don’t have an account but have made a booking, you can still sync that booking with the app. Go to the account area and use the Booking Number and PIN from your confirmation (also sent to you by email).
The Booking.com hotel app lets you look, book and manage your hotel reservations anywhere. Find the perfect place to stay – anywhere, anytime with the best price guaranteed. You also unlock travel guides when you book in one of our popular cities!
Download the Booking.com App now!
Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bookingcom
Get to know Booking.com and our App: http://www.booking.com/apps.en-us.html
Browse through our large collection of beautiful travel itineraries, travel blogs and travel guides covering the most remote parts of the globe. Share your own travel itineraries, discover hidden travel destinations, and connect with like-minded travelers, at the biggest global travel community - TRIPOTO
Introducing the Travel app that inspires you to travel more often.
✈ Travel Itineraries at a Glance: Choose from thousands of personal travel itineraries shared by real travelers. Browse through their photos, travelmap, trip budget and read their reviews about the places they visited. Connect with them, ask questions about their trip and get their advice before you take off. You can also create a beautiful travel journal of your own trip, with photographs and mapped spots of the destinations you visited.
✈Share your Travel Story: Took a picture while exploring? Create a travel blog, write a travelogue, and tell your friends and family! Share the trip and inspire travelers around the world to follow your globetrotting! Geo-tag the itinerary and show off your personal world map!
✈ Travel Routes: “How to reach” feature allows you to find out the fastest and most convenient way to reach your dream destination. Enter your starting location and get up-to-date information on all the transportation schedules and options you need to complete your trip itinerary. Book bus, train & flight tickets on the go!
✈ Meet Global Travelers: Connect and socialize with real travelers from the world over. Make new friends, follow or message them. Add trips to your wishlist and create your own bucket list. Like and share the best trips with your friends and just get going!
✈ Travel Guides: A curated list of places to visit and things to do. Ideal for travelers looking for handy information and user reviews.
Planning trips just became more fun - explore guides that cover everything from photos to itineraries and trip reviews. Find travel destinations based on your likes and needs: Backpacking, Culture, Getaways, Adventure, Arts & Events, City Trips Budget Travel, Wildlife and much more.
Welcome to the family.
All set? Download the app now!
Tripoto is a FREE Travel App and you can find itineraries and guides for popular destinations on the go.
India Guide & Itinerary
Turkey Guide & Itinerary
Japan Guide & Itinerary
Netherlands Guide & Itinerary
Hong Kong Guide & Itinerary
Greece Guide & Itinerary
Indonesia Guide & Itinerary
Germany Guide & Itinerary
Thailand Guide & Itinerary
Korea Guide & Itinerary
Italy Guide & Itinerary
Cambodia Guide & Itinerary
Philippines Guide & Itinerary
Egypt Guide & Itinerary
Switzerland Guide & Itinerary
Virgin Islands Guide & Itinerary
Ecuador Guide & Itinerary
New Zealand Guide & Itinerary
United Kingdom Guide & Itinerary
Iceland Guide & Itinerary
Sweden Guide & Itinerary
Sri Lanka Guide & Itinerary
Portugal Guide & Itinerary
Bhutan Guide & Itinerary
Tanzania Guide & Itinerary
Austria Guide & Itinerary
Hungary Guide & Itinerary
South Africa Guide & Itinerary
Costa Rica Guide & Itinerary
Laos Guide & Itinerary
Norway Guide & Itinerary
Ukraine Guide & Itinerary
Maldives Guide & Itinerary
Myanmar Guide & Itinerary
Oman Guide & Itinerary
Mexico Guide & Itinerary
Madagascar Guide & Itinerary
Argentina Guide & Itinerary
Czech Republic Guide & Itinerary
Spain Guide & Itinerary
Tunisia Guide & Itinerary
Morocco Guide & Itinerary
Peru Guide & Itinerary
Belgium Guide & Itinerary
United States Guide & Itinerary
Finland Guide & Itinerary
France Guide & Itinerary
Iran Guide & Itinerary
Nepal Guide & Itinerary
Romania Guide & Itinerary
Chile Guide & Itinerary
Denmark Guide & Itinerary
China Guide & Itinerary
Saudi Arabia Guide & Itinerary
Vietnam Guide & Itinerary
Brazil Guide & Itinerary
Taiwan Guide & Itinerary
Australia Guide & Itinerary
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your journey.
Get inspired with our tablet travel collections. Save with mobile-exclusive deals and stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● You can even get tickets for tours, shows and theme parks as well as reserve airport shuttles and ground transportation.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message.
View realtime converted rates among over 100 currencies, even offline.
Support customized rates and lock mechanism.
Also there exist OFF/TAX/TIP percent buttons to ease common calculation in journey.
And of course, a well-designed calculator is ready there to serve.
- Update anytime, anywhere, just small bandwidth needed.
- Rates can be customized to your own ones and be locked.
- Offline mode supported. You can use Travel Calc even without any connection.
- You can set your own favorites to accelerate currency selection.
- OFF/TAX/TIP percent buttons to help you perform common calculation tasks.
- One click to swap main and focus currency.
Download Travel Calc now and start to make currency exchange in journeys easy than ever.
Travel could be easy and wonderful. Just leave annoying exchange jobs to Travel Calc.
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Wherever on the planet, this amazing app simply uses your GPS location to spot the best places to visit around. Whether travelling on foot, by bike or by car you never miss a monument. Make your trips and visits cool and easy everywhere with a guided tour, in any country worldwide!
With over 350 000 articles (rated 0-5 stars), it's like having a universal tour guide always in your pocket. Just select any of them to open it on Wikipedia with history, pictures, figures, photos and images. The world heritage will be yours!
You will discover places, monuments and museums everywhere, even next to your home! You will learn the history of your region and of all the places where you go on vacation. Google Maps will show your GPS location and the location of the points of interest easily. World Explorer is the guide you must have for local tourism (short walk, hiking...), long trips abroad, tours and cheap holidays!
Traveling has never been so fun! Download now one of the best Android travel guide...for FREE!
""World Explorer Tour Guide"" is incredible everywhere in the world. Want a travel guide for USA? ""World Explorer Tour Guide"" will guide you in all US states, from Texas to Florida, Illinois or Ohio. Get lost in a US city: from New York to Los Angeles by Chicago, Washington or Houston, just ask to your universal travel guide ! You live in UK, Scotland or Ireland? Discover London, Birmingham, Dublin or Leeds like never before! Any travel to Canada? Just ask your worldwide travel guide for more info about Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! The same in Australia, should you be in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane! A travel to Europe ? From Paris in France to Roma in Italia, or Madrid in Spain, no monument will have any more secrets for you!
On the whole planet: America, Africa, Asia (China or Thailand...), from north to south, ""World Explorer - Travel Guide"" is the ultimate travel guide!
Guide optimized for your phone and TABLET: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Tab 2, HTC M7, One, Desire, Sony Xperia, Nexus 4 and 7, LG ...
The application offers you the same search functions as those on the websites.
Moreover, you can search for hotels on the map by GPS and share the search results with your friends.
* Hotel information is written in Japanese.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
Millions of travelers are using TripAdvisor City Guides already, join them and get the most out of your trip.
Key reasons millions of travelers love TripAdvisor City Guides:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk and we’re sure you’ll love it!
All City Guides work offline, no need live data connection, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included each City Guide.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
Traveling with family, self-proclaimed foodie, or fans of places off the beaten path" Now City Guides has curated some customized itineraries to give you ideas of what to do , based on popular travel themes. View these lists and keep track of itinerary favorites in their “Saves” list.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With City Guides you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
The “Nearby Station” feature helps you find the closest station to your current location, or the restaurant, hotel, or attraction you are planning to visit. With the ability to see them on a map, this will help you navigate a new city easily.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, the City Guide will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. City Guides also uses the compass to guide you to a place, once you selected it.
City Guides are available for :
Miami and Miami Beach
New York City
Rio de Janeiro
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
All our Travel Guides have the following chapters:
* Geographical information
* Best time to visit
* Getting Around
* Major attractions and sightseeing tips
* Best place for shopping
* Eating out
* Local nightlife
* Anything of local interest with annual events
Additional Destinations will be added in the future.
From within the India Travel Guide, you are able to explore additional global destinations.
We offer interactive destination guides in Bangkok, Khao Yai, Kanchanaburi, Nakorn Pathom, Saraburi, Chonburi, Koh Chang, Pattaya, Sriracha, Chiang Mai, Ao Nang, Koh Tao, Koh Nang Yuan, Koh Samui, Krabi. Phuket, Phi Phi Island, Korat, Mukdahan, Sakon Nakhon, Si Saket, Surin, Ubon Ratchathani and Udon Thani.
We also offer package tours and activities in the following destinations:
Central Thailand: Bangkok - Khao Yai - Kanchanaburi - Nakorn Pathom - Saraburi
Eastern Thailand: Chonburi - Koh Chang - Pattaya - Sriracha -
North Thailand: Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai
South Thailand: Ao Nang - Koh Tao - Koh Nang Yuan - Koh Samui - Krabi - Phuket - Phi Phi Island
Northeast Thailand (Isaan): Korat - Mukdahan - Sakon Nakhon - Si Saket - Surin - Ubon Ratchathani - Udon Thani
We are a Member of the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA)
The following destinations have been included:
Adelaide - Alice Springs - Brisbane - Canberra - Melbourne - Perth - Sunshine Coast - Surfers Paradise - Sydney - Wollongong
Antwerp - Arlon - Bastogne - Braine-l’Alleud - Bruges - Brussels - Charleroi - Ghent - Hasselt - Liege - Mechelen - Mons - Namur - Spa - Wavre
Beijing - Chengdu - Guilin - Hangzhou - Hong Kong - Huangshan - Lhasa - Lijiang - Shanghai - Xi'an
Alexandria - Aswan - Cairo - Giza - Hurghada - Luxor - Mansoura - Port Said - Sharm el-Sheikh - Suez
Bordeaux - Cannes - Châlons-en-Champagne - Lyon - Marseille - Metz - Montpellier - Paris - Strasbourg - Toulouse
Berlin - Bremen - Cologne - Dresden - Duesseldorf - Erfurt - Frankfurt - Hamburg - Hanover - Kiel - Magdeburg - Mainz - Munich - Potsdam - Saarbrucken - Schwerin - Stuttgart - Wiesbaden
Athens - Corfu - Heraklion - Ioannina - Komotini - Lamia - Naxos - Paros - Rhodes - Santorini - Thessaloniki
- Hong Kong
Bali - Bandung - Jakarta - Lombok - Medan - Palembang - Yogyakarta
Ahmedabad - Bangalore - Chennai - Delhi - Hyderabad - Jaipur - Kolkata - Lucknow - Mumbai - Pune
Fukuoka - Kobe - Kyoto - Okinawa - Osaka - Tokyo - Yokohama
Almaty - Astana
Luang Prabang - Pakse - Vientiane
Kuala Lumpur - Kuching - Langkawi - Malacca - Penang
Agadir - Casablanca - Fez - Kenitra - Marrakesh - Oujda - Rabat - Salé - Tangier
- Myanmar / Burma
Bagan - Mandalay - Yangon
- New Zealand
Auckland - Christchurch - Rotorua
- South Korea
Busan - Changwon - Daegu - Daejeon - Gwangju - Incheon - Seoul - Seongnam - Suwon - Ulsan
Barcelona - Cordoba - Fuerteventura - Granada - Ibiza - Lanzarote - Madrid - Malaga - Mallorca - Valencia
Basel - Berne - Biel - Fribourg - Geneva - Köniz - La Chaux-de-Fonds - Lausanne - Lucerne - Lugano - Neuchâtel - Schaffhausen - Sion - St. Gallen - Uster - Vernier - Winterthur - Zurich
Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai - Hua Hin - Khon Kaen - Koh Samui - Korat - Krabi - Nong Khai - Pattaya - Phuket - Rayong - Sakon Nakhon - Surin - Ubon Ratchathani - Udon Thani
Ankara - Antalya - Bodrum - Bursa - Goreme - Istanbul - Izmir - Kusadasi - Marmaris - Urfa
- United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi - Ajman - Dubai - Fujairah - Ras al-Khaimah - Sharjah - Umm al-Quwain
Can Tho - Da Lat - Da Nang - Haiphong - Halong Bay - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh City - Hue - Nha Trang - Phan Thiet - Tan An
Whatever Information you need we have all the details for you including a short introduction to each destination, how to getting around, sightseeing tips and some travel videos as well.
With our China Travel Guide you will have also access to thousands of hotels in China and selected tour activities throughout China.