If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
AutoVoice will allow you to add your own custom commands to Google Now as you can see in the promo video. :)
Control your Android device with your voice! Say commands from Google Now, with your Bluetooth headset or simply with your Android device from anywhere! You can even redirect all audio to your Bluetooth headset and also react to your Bluetooth headset button and do whatever action you want with it in Tasker.
Get started here: joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
This version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
AutoVoice is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control of your Android device with your voice or your bluetooth headset.
Another great advantage of AutoVoice is the ease of setup. AutoVoice uses regular Tasker conditions to react to your voice, so it's as easy as setting the command you want to react to and choosing the Task to perform, all from withing Tasker! Expect to take no more than 1 minute setting up a cool new voice command!
Watch this video by dkc to see what kind of awsome stuff is possible with AutoVoice: http://goo.gl/hqWcJ
These are all the conditions/actions that are available in Tasker:
- "AutoVoice Recognize" action (starts voice recognition with or without headset)
- "AutoVoice Control Bluetooth" action (lets you redirect all audio from your phone to the bluetooth device at any time; please note that the Bluetooth button stops responding if this is active)
- "AutoVoice Set Command Id" action (allows you to define the next command in a chain of commands)
- "AutoVoice Recognized" condition (lets you react to your voice commands and chain several commands together)
- "AutoVoice Recognition Failed" condition (lets you react when nothing was recognized in a voice prompt)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed" condition (lets you react to a button press on your Bluetooth headset that is not necessarily associated with voice recognition... can do anything you want with it!)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed (2)" same as above, but for secondary button function (on some headsets it's a long button press, on others it's a short button press)
After you do a voice command you can react to it in the "AutoVoice Recognized" condition in Tasker (works very much the same way as in AutoRemote, another joaomgcd app).
You can use the words you spoke in the corresponding entry task. Learn how to use these variables here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
- %avcomm (the whole command you spoke)
- %avcommnofilter (the whole command minus the the text you put as the command filter in the condition. Could be used for instance to get the part that you want in a "play song" command, e.g. filter:"play song", command: "play song XXX", %avcommnofilter will be "XXX")
- %avword1, %avword2, %avword3 etc are all the words in the command you spoke.
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
With this app, you can use the power of your voice rather than your hands to place calls, send text messages, update Facebook and Twitter and perform web searches with your phone! This application comes with language support for:
• Arabic (MSA)
• Indonesian Bahasa
Try saying the following in your language:
"Text Mike see you soon"
"Call John mobile"
“FaceBook update will be in Boston tomorrow”
Download, and let Voice Dialer Plus take the work off your hands!
Телефонуйте, слідкуйте за оновленнями в соціальних мережах, відправляйте повідомлення і виконуйте веб-пошук за допомогою Вашого власного голосу!
Menelepon & mengupdate status sosial, mengirim pesan & melakukan pencarian di web keseluruhannya dengan suara Anda!
Arama & sosyal ağ statüsünü yenileme & mesaj gönderme & internet araması yapma komutları için sesinin gücünü kullan.
أهلا" وسهلا" بكم لنظام التسجيل الصوتي بلس ! تكلموا مع هواتفكم وإدلوا بأوامركم !
Braina (Brain Artificial) is an intelligent personal assistant software for Windows PC that has both text to speech and speech to text (speech recognition) features.
What can Braina do?
• Play Songs - No need to search songs on your computer. For example just say, Play Hips Don't Lie or Play Akon and Braina will play it for you from anywhere in your computer or even the web.
• Dictate to any Software or Website - Use speech to text feature in third party programs like Microsoft Word using Dictation mode.
• Play Videos - If you want to watch a video or movie, say Play video , for example Play video Godfather.
• Calculator - Do calculations by speaking. - e.g 45 plus 20 minus 10 . Braina can even help you in mathematics.
• Dictionary and Thesaurus - See definition of any word.- e.g. Define encephalon, What is intelligence?
• Open and Close any Programs - e.g. Open notepad, Close notepad
• Open and Search Files and Folders 10 times faster - e.g. Open file studynotes.txt, Search folder program
• Control Powerpoint Presentation - Say next or previous slide (in Dictation mode)
• See News and Weather Information - e.g. Weather in London , Show news about Obama
• Search Information on the Internet - e.g. Find information on Thalassemia disease, Search Real Madrid score on Google, Search for Albert Einstein on Wikipedia, Search images of cute puppies
• Set Alarms - e.g. Set alarm at 7:30 am
• Remotely Shutdown Computer
• Notes - Braina can remember notes for you. e.g. Note I have given 550 dollars to John.
and much more..
How to Connect App with PC?
1) Ensure that your PC and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. If you don't have a WiFi router, you can also use WiFi Hotspot facility to connect. Also make sure that Braina is running on your PC. You can download Braina for PC from here: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
2) Now in order to connect, you will need IP address of your PC on the WiFi network. To get IP, go to Tools menu->Settings->Speech Recognition from Braina on PC. From the "Speech Option" drop-down select "Use Braina for Android".
3) You will see a list of IP addresses. Enter the first IP address on the list in Android App and click connect. If you get an error, then try entering the remaining IP addresses in the list one by one until you get connected. (Note: IP address will generally start with 192.168)
Important: If there are firewalls in your network, the app might not connect successfully with Braina assistant on your computer.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/android/faq.html
- WAV or OGG compress (better than MP3)
- Best Audio Recorder for Stereo (Nexus are mono)
- Real Time Effects: Volume/Equalizer/Pitch (voice changer)
- Field Recorder - real-time monitor effects with Ear-Phones
- Best Voice Recorder for real-time monitoring of lectures.
- UI Hi-Visibility in Sunlight
- Stable & TalkBack accessible. Tested by Eyes-Free group
- Not a background recorder. For that use Smart Voice Recorder or Easy Voice Recorder
- Live Monitor in Stereo (plugin earphones before rec)
- Full File Manager (built-in or Total Commander)
- Choose Recording Folder
- Buttons: Volume/Headset to Record/Pause/Stop
- Proximity Sensor (turn ON Ear Detect bottom-left button): Face-down/Face-up to Record/Pause. Phone to Ear to Record. Intuitive recording without buttons. Touchscreen disabled near Ear
- Instant Play/Share/Rename last recording
- Instant label as Trash/Favorite
- Directly run apps! - Run App 1 2 3 buttons (right edge)
- Reduce Errors/Mistakes/silent space in voice memos (since easier to Pause)
- UI customizable - Remove buttons from screen
NOT A CALL RECORDER
Although it CAN record phone calls - enable Speakerphone during a call - THEN switch to our app.
NOT A BACKGROUND RECORDER
Stops recording if app is interrupted. Design decision to avoid accidental recordings - no longer will you forget that recording was on after you are done with a long phone call! For background recording use Smart Voice Recorder or Easy Voice Recorder
RECORD FOR HOURS
Make sure recording is not interrupted - switch to Airplane Mode, stop Alarm apps which may interrupt. Tested for 3 hours. 100 hour recording possible in 4GB file size with OGG compression.
BLIND ACCESSIBLE - TESTED WITH TALKBACK
Tested extensively by Eyes-Free google group members with rave reviews. Stable & extremely accessible with TalkBack. Help is accessible - Counter speaks recording time and state. Volume and Headset button controls. Monitor with Ear-Phones. Even Time/Date spoken separately. Can use the accessible Total Commander File Manager. Google needs to fix a bug in TalkBack on Kit Kat for Volume Button controls to work - works well for non-TalkBack users.
OGG COMPRESSION - better than MP3 !!
OGG is open, hi-quality, smaller file size. Play / Edit OGG files on Mac/PCs using free/open source VLC / Audacity.
FULL FILE MANAGER - built-in !!
OI File Manager (built-in). Switch to Total Command File Manager in Settings. Use Total Commander plugins for FTP, DropBox and other tasks
FILE MANAGEMENT - user control over files!
Files created wth UNIQUE names based on Date/Time. Organized into Daily Folders (default) or Flat (as in other apps). Use built-in file manager - create folders / organize as you please! Pick custom Recording Folder!
INSTANT LABEL - TRASH / FAVORITE
Label last recording instantly as "Trash" or "Favorite" - file moved to Trash / Favorites sub-folder - remove it later using File Manager!
INSTANT PLAY / SHARE / RENAME
Conveniently Play last recording! Click on files in File Manager to Play/Edit or Share with Skype/Email apps. Rename last recording
SCREEN DIMS - SAVE BATTERY POWER
Dim Screen on Timeout (turn on in Settings). Dims and Touchscreen disabled when phone near Ear (when Ear Detect is ON).
RUN APP 1 2 3
Buttons on right edge - run any app! Simplifies switching between often-used apps.
KITKAT - NO EXTERNAL SD CARD USAGE
Kit Kat restricts use of external SD card. Rooted device owners can enable external SD card access using something like: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.geeksoft.extcardpatch
- Write_External_Storage (save audio)
FOR TAPJOY (to remove ads):
- E-mail: amazingaudiovoicerecorder AT stereomatch.com
Just say the contact name and tap the contact from the list of suggestions.
Created especially for driving mode usage.
* No need to assign voice tags to contacts
* Works in all languages supported by Google voice recognition
In order to define the language that will be detected from speech go to the android settings -> Language & Input -> Google voice typing -> Choose Input languages. The default settings will be automatic (english), better change it to the languages that you use (spanish, hebrew, etc.). Multiple languages can be selected.
Suggestions are welcome!
“Meeting tomorrow at 18”, “Every Monday and Friday gym from 18 until 19”, “5 May, 19 March and 5 April Workshop at half past ten”, “Call the doctor in 10 days at 9“ these are only some examples of phrases that can be parsed by Voice&Calendar.
You can specify date, time, title, event location, event description, repeating events and add also a reminder: “For 2 weeks antibiotic every day at 20 Reminder 5”.
If you don’t want use the voice you can also type the sentence.
No more tedious filling of fields for event details, with Voice&Calendar add new events in the calendar is simple and fast.
Furthermore with Voice&Calendar you can show the events of a specific day simply speaking “Display” and the date you wants see: “display today”, “display April 2”, “display 2015 August 8”, “Display the last Sunday of May”
Available language : English, Italian
Use voice recognition to create a list and multiple list items, reminders or notes with ONE easy voice command! Unlike other voice list apps that require you to click a button to create a list then multiple clicks to add each list item , SPLISTER does all this in ONE voice command step. Dictate a list of tasks or items to SPLISTER from a written list(i.e: a recipe or DIY project with steps) or off the top of your head in no time!
To create a new list you would simply tap the microphone icon in SPLISTER and say:
"list groceries, put bread, put eggs, put milk , put orange juice , put ice cream, save it."
You just created a list in 5 seconds that is now stored in your phone and ready to go to the store with you, *shared via Email, or *synced to your Google Tasks!
You will also never leave a store again and say to yourself: "I forgot to buy something!" With SPLISTER's *geolocation reminders, you will know as soon as you are near that store, that you have to buy a certain item there.
Features include; *syncing with Google Tasks and Calendar, *Geolocation Reminders for tasks, voice Calendar Event reminders, voice notes, voice search, repeating reminders ,full monthly weekly and daily views for your calendar, share your lists of tasks via *email and bluetooth, list grouping, tasks notes,task note sum display, task sorting, task indenting (to create task categories), note text styling, custom ring tones plus any voice actions can be completed manually as well.
In order to get the best voice Recognition experience possible with SPLISTER: read the built in help ( tap the settings icon > tap 'Help' > tap the 'Voice' icon). Also turn on 'Personalized Voice Recognition', on your phone (Settings > Language & input > Voice Search, then check the box next to Personalized Recognition) . This will allow Google's voice recognition to learn YOUR voice and improve accuracy over time.
**PLEASE contact us with any issues or questions BEFORE you post a review! SPLISTER is very intuitive but using the extensive speech features can take a little time to learn & we are here to help. We want to make sure your experience is as smooth as possible & EARN 5 stars from you!
Here are some of the other voice commands you can use with SPLISTER:
ADD TO LIST:
[add] groceries [put] chicken [put] apples [put] baby wipes [save it]
[remind me today at] 5pm [to] pick up milk [save it]
[move] my meeting [to] June 5th at 215pm [save it]
[cancel] my meeting [save it]
[Note] Mike's address is 100 Maple lane in Springfield [save it]
[search for] meeting [save it]
sync events [save it]
sync tasks [save it]
Required words are in brackets and Splister expects the above order to ensure consistency and accuracy. Splister only supports English. **Please email us if you have trouble using these commands or with ANY other questions**
You can also check out this SPLISTER demo video here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mTA1QmTr-Xs
(it demonstrates how to use SPLISTER's basic voice recognition commands but with an older version of SPLISTER)
*The SPLISTER free version does show pop up ads, but does not access any of your personal information. Also the advanced features (noted with *) of the SPLISTER full version are not available in this free version.
È completamente gratis, senza pubblicità. Questa applicazione funziona solo in italiano e dipende dall'accuratezza del riconoscimento vocale di Google.
Cercare di pronunciare l'evento nel modo piú naturale possibile mettendo all'inizio o alla fine della frase il testo dell'evento e mantenendo il blocco delle date contiguo. Si puó specificare tra quanto tempo si vuole inserire l'evento, ad esempio "tra dieci minuti", "tra due giorni", ma non é ammessa una data relativa, ad esempio "il giorno seguente", "la settimana dopo". É possibile usare i termini "mezzogiorno", "mezzanotte", "un quarto", "tre quarti", "mezza", "oggi", "stasera", etc...
- Comprare un regalo lunedí prossimo alle 16
- Tra un'ora e mezza fino alle 8 di sera studiare
- Il 15 alle 15 andare dal dottore
- Alle 9 meno un quarto di sera vedere il programma in tv
- Stasera alle 7 prenotare la pizza
- Pagare l'assicurazione tra tre giorni alle 16
- Viaggio in America dal 4 maggio alle 4 del pomeriggio al 10 maggio a mezzogiorno
* speech recognition and TtS
* managing google calendars and collection by voice
* creating, modify and reading appointment by voice
* creating, modify and reading task by voice
* creating, modify and reading notes by voice
* creating and sending mail by voice
* creating dictation for a mail
stdOrganizer is your virtual assistant, reads your stuff and you say to it what you want to do
You can create a file. Url and save it on your computer in any folder stored with other kind of documents.
By sharing the folder via the Internet cloud services, you can open, create files .url to your Android device.
You don't need any special services to synchronize the bookmarks in your browser, you will not have your browser bookmarks and documents saved in a different place but everything is saved in the same folder you are working, this way will increase your productivity so you will be able to use different devices and browsers and you'll have bookmarks in sync everywhere.
If you're on a new computer, do not worry, simply go to the cloud service and open the saved bookmarks.
Working with Dropbox
Working with SugarSync