With the latest version, you can now have the recordings automatically compressed using AAC audio compression, reducing the file size by more than 10 times. The latest version also provides a home screen widget, allowing you to start recording with a single tap, without even launching the app.
Dictadroid is very simple to use and has many unique features, including:
- Pause/Resume while recording or playing
- Insert/Overwrite recording modes
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection
- Audio Gain Control
- Record/Play in the background or while screen is off
- Save audio files in WAV format
- Automatically compress the audio files
- Share via Email, MMS, FTP, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Quicktate
- Use volume buttons to rewind/forward/record/play
- Support for home screen widget
The latest User Guide can be found at http://www.dictadroid.com/Help
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dictadroid
Tags: record, insert, WAV, AAC, widget, compressed, dictation, voice recorder, share, tablet, dictaphone, ftp, box, dropbox, Google drive, email
Pro version additional features:
- Ad free
Free version Features:
- Voice recognition
- Check items as done
- Copy, paste, and edit entries
- Various font types and themes
- 3 differeten Thmes
- Change text style and size
- Export and import lists
- Text to speech
- Reminder function
- Sort lists alphabetically
- Add entries to your clandar
English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, German, French, Polish and Portugese
If you got any questions or need help send an email to:
Unlike other apps that send emails semi-automatically, the email is sent completely in the background - no email app to select and no Send button to push. Just start talking and no more interaction with your phone.
Other features include:
* queueing of messages, recorded as audio only, when no network connection is available
* send audio recording instead of text, or send both
* append to a message already in progress
* attach a photo
* launcher shortcuts or widgets can be setup for each recipient
* recording can be set to automatically start when you open the app
* optional reading of your message back to you
* message confirmation dialog, so you can edit it or cancel it. If you do nothing, the dialog is automatically dismissed after 5 seconds and the message is sent.
* email subject can be set for customized usage with todo and note managers such as Evernote, Toodledo, Wunderlist, and Remember the Milk.
* post an event on your calendar by voice
* post items to the built-in todo list by voice
* a log of all messages is kept, including any attached audio recordings for later listening
* Bluetooth support (on some phones)
Although the app currently has English text for all the menus, etc., the Google speech recognition supports many different languages. The ATT speech recognition engine supports English and Spanish.
VoiceNote uses Google's or ATT's voice recognition service as well as Android's text-to-speech service (for prompting and reading your message back to you). These services require a data connection.
VoiceNote can be upgraded to provide eight recipient buttons and remove the ads. You will find the upgrade option on the app menu.
All of those permissions are required to support the features that VoiceNote provides to you.
No personal information is harvested or used in any way other than for its intended purpose (sending your email or SMS).
safe driving, hands free, speech to text, voice recognition, voice memo, voice note, safe memo, voice to email, voice to SMS, speech recognition, one click, background email, one touch, quick memo, reminder, todo
This app provides a convenient and hands free way to compose messages and email/share as you like it.
★Create Text note, Scribble note, To-Do-List and Photo notes
★Organize your notes with color code and category
★Set reminders for any types of notes, be it lists, scribble notes or text notes
★Get consolidated Daily, Weekly reminders
★Set repeat reminders for any types of notes in PRO version
★By default installed on your SD Card
★Create numbered list notes hands free
★Password protect/lock saved notes
★Search in saved notes
★Compose text notes using speech to text and voice commands
★Create personalized scribble notes
★Create numbered lists in your text notes
★Create Itemized tasks list and share with others
★Create shopping list hands free
★Format your text notes(Android 4.0 or above)
★No Ads shown on phone devices except few countries (based on SIM card country code)
gSpeechShare is powered by Google speech recognition technology (US English).
This Notepad app works differently from other voice recognition apps. We highly recommend you read the “How to …” sections before you try it. Visit app FAQ page. The hands free email or social media share experience is best using a 3G or higher/WiFi internet connection.
INTERNET: Used for Ad loading/ in-app purchase.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Same as above.
RECORD_AUDIO: Audio recording is required for voice-to-text notes.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Save notes on your device.
GOOGLE_PHOTOS: Photo notes allow you to pick photos from Google Photos.
MANAGE_DOCUMENTS: Required to re-open photos for editing notes.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Required to establish note reminders.
VIBRATE: Required to vibrate device to remind your notes.
BILLING: InApp purchase the PRO version.
How to use:
Speech recognition is ON and continues when you are in Text, Checklist or photo editor. You may Stop/Start speech to text by clicking on the record button, on the top left corner of the screen.
Speak a complete sentence with punctuations when you see “Speak now…” message. Note that you must complete voicing out your message during the time the “Speak now” message is visible, after which the device stops listening and proceeds towards deciphering the sentence. You may start with your next sentence as soon as the message reappears. You must give the device some time, while it is recognizing your speech. Start the next sentence once the “Speak now” message box appears again. Simply repeat these steps one after the other and complete your speech. Please visit the FAQ section for the available voice commands.
Please let us know if you need any improvements. Enjoy!
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA .
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
AutoVoice will allow you to add your own custom commands to Google Now as you can see in the promo video. :)
Control your Android device with your voice! Say commands from Google Now, with your Bluetooth headset or simply with your Android device from anywhere! You can even redirect all audio to your Bluetooth headset and also react to your Bluetooth headset button and do whatever action you want with it in Tasker.
Get started here: joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
This version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
AutoVoice is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control of your Android device with your voice or your bluetooth headset.
Another great advantage of AutoVoice is the ease of setup. AutoVoice uses regular Tasker conditions to react to your voice, so it's as easy as setting the command you want to react to and choosing the Task to perform, all from withing Tasker! Expect to take no more than 1 minute setting up a cool new voice command!
Watch this video by dkc to see what kind of awsome stuff is possible with AutoVoice: http://goo.gl/hqWcJ
These are all the conditions/actions that are available in Tasker:
- "AutoVoice Recognize" action (starts voice recognition with or without headset)
- "AutoVoice Control Bluetooth" action (lets you redirect all audio from your phone to the bluetooth device at any time; please note that the Bluetooth button stops responding if this is active)
- "AutoVoice Set Command Id" action (allows you to define the next command in a chain of commands)
- "AutoVoice Recognized" condition (lets you react to your voice commands and chain several commands together)
- "AutoVoice Recognition Failed" condition (lets you react when nothing was recognized in a voice prompt)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed" condition (lets you react to a button press on your Bluetooth headset that is not necessarily associated with voice recognition... can do anything you want with it!)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed (2)" same as above, but for secondary button function (on some headsets it's a long button press, on others it's a short button press)
After you do a voice command you can react to it in the "AutoVoice Recognized" condition in Tasker (works very much the same way as in AutoRemote, another joaomgcd app).
You can use the words you spoke in the corresponding entry task. Learn how to use these variables here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
- %avcomm (the whole command you spoke)
- %avcommnofilter (the whole command minus the the text you put as the command filter in the condition. Could be used for instance to get the part that you want in a "play song" command, e.g. filter:"play song", command: "play song XXX", %avcommnofilter will be "XXX")
- %avword1, %avword2, %avword3 etc are all the words in the command you spoke.
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
Braina (Brain Artificial) is an intelligent personal assistant software for Windows PC that has both text to speech and speech to text (speech recognition) features.
What can Braina do?
• Play Songs - No need to search songs on your computer. For example just say, Play Hips Don't Lie or Play Akon and Braina will play it for you from anywhere in your computer or even the web.
• Dictate to any Software or Website - Use speech to text feature in third party programs like Microsoft Word using Dictation mode.
• Play Videos - If you want to watch a video or movie, say Play video , for example Play video Godfather.
• Calculator - Do calculations by speaking. - e.g 45 plus 20 minus 10 . Braina can even help you in mathematics.
• Dictionary and Thesaurus - See definition of any word.- e.g. Define encephalon, What is intelligence?
• Open and Close any Programs - e.g. Open notepad, Close notepad
• Open and Search Files and Folders 10 times faster - e.g. Open file studynotes.txt, Search folder program
• Control Powerpoint Presentation - Say next or previous slide (in Dictation mode)
• See News and Weather Information - e.g. Weather in London , Show news about Obama
• Search Information on the Internet - e.g. Find information on Thalassemia disease, Search Real Madrid score on Google, Search for Albert Einstein on Wikipedia, Search images of cute puppies
• Set Alarms - e.g. Set alarm at 7:30 am
• Remotely Shutdown Computer
• Notes - Braina can remember notes for you. e.g. Note I have given 550 dollars to John.
and much more..
How to Connect App with PC?
1) Ensure that your PC and Android device are connected to the same WiFi network. If you don't have a WiFi router, you can also use WiFi Hotspot facility to connect. Also make sure that Braina is running on your PC. You can download Braina for PC from here: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/
2) Now in order to connect, you will need IP address of your PC on the WiFi network. To get IP, go to Tools menu->Settings->Speech Recognition from Braina on PC. From the "Speech Option" drop-down select "Use Braina for Android".
3) You will see a list of IP addresses. Enter the first IP address on the list in Android App and click connect. If you get an error, then try entering the remaining IP addresses in the list one by one until you get connected. (Note: IP address will generally start with 192.168)
Important: If there are firewalls in your network, the app might not connect successfully with Braina assistant on your computer.
See Frequently Asked Questions for more information: http://www.brainasoft.com/braina/android/faq.html
Quoted by PCMAG as 'Siri (and then some) for Android'!
Maluuba is the reliable personal assistant that utilizes state-of-the-art natural language technology to answer your questions. Try asking about Sports, Restaurants, Movies, Calling, Music and more!
Some great queries to try Maluuba with:
"Sushi restaurants in New York"
"What movies are in theaters?"
"What was the score of the Man United game last week?"
"How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning have this season?
"What is Amazon's stock price?"]
"Text Justin I'll be there soon!"
✓ Sports? NHL, MLB, NFL, European Soccer and more
✓ Stocks and quotes! Maluuba supports the NASDAQ, NYSE and TSE markets
✓ Use our custom Widget to ask Maluuba for help straight from your home screen
✓ Hungry? Search for restaurants with Maluuba with questions like "Where can I get a cheeseburger?"
✓ Get directions to places you're looking for
✓ Shop in Maluuba with queries like "Show me some great skirts that cost around $50"
✓ Ask for movie showtimes and watch trailers through the app
✓ Set Reminders easily! E.g. "Remind me to buy milk on Tuesday at 8pm"
✓ Create Alarms through voice like 'Wake me up tomorrow at 8am'
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions and get exact results
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
✓ Ask queries like 'where can I get a toothbrush?" or 'where can I practice yoga?"
Follow us on Twitter and check out our blog to stay updated with the cool new features we are working on: http://www.maluuba.com/blog
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. See our blog posting here for more details: http://www.maluuba.com/blog/you-can-trust-us
-- Contact us --
We love making our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us.
Compare Maluuba to Apple Siri, Robin, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi or Nuance Dragon Go.
Just speak your appointments instead of typing them down.
Insert and save events completely with your voice, also in different calendars.
Automatically stored reminders, will not let you miss your appointment.
Supported languages: ENGLISH (US/UK), SPANISH, ITALIAN and GERMAN
★★★ Like it? Please vote and leave a comment here :-) ★★★
◆◆◆ TRIAL VERSION WITH NO TIME LIMIT ◆◆◆
- Pick up Anna at the Station at quarter to 2 p.m.
- On 3rd of March at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (UK)
- On March the 3rd at 4 o'clock p.m. to the dentist (US)
- Sunday at one pm with the kids to the zoo
- On Tuesday at nine o'clock until half past ten lectures
- On Saturday at quarter past 11 have breakfast with Juliane in Suicide Sue
- Peter's birthday next week Friday
- Tomorrow at 4 o'clock shopping
- Next Monday at quarter past 12 meeting
- On 21/03/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (UK)
- On 03/21/2012 at quarter past 7 go to Paris (US)
- Tomorrow from 8 am until 9:30 am Meeting in Berlin
- In two day at nine in the morning call franky
✔ Supported languages: Englisch (US/UK), Spanish, Italian and German
✔ An appointment can be created entirely with voice commands
✔ Copy text e.g.: from an email, and paste them as appointments
✔ Send texts with the share button and save them as events
✔ The speech output is able to announce appointments repeatedly *
✔ Navigate through the list of suggested events by saying "Next" and "Previous"
✔ The calendar to save the appointments can be chosen freely (Default is your Google E-Mail Calendar)
✔ For business appointments, a separate calendar can be configured *
✔ Up to 5 freely adjustable reminders can be configured *
✔ The event duration can be announced *
✔ Countdown information such as: In 2 days, 3 hours, etc. will be recognized
✔ Your favourite Calendar-App can be configured to be launched from menu *
✔ Tap on text or date of an event suggestion to edit them quickly
✔ "Full App Widget" allows you to speak and create events directly on your home screen
✔ Widget for starting App in auto mode in 3 different sizes
✔ Up to 3 different Themes *
✔ Launch App from a calendar app (supported by "aCalendar","Calendar Pad","Weekly Calendar","Checkmark Calendar" and more)
✔ Configuration wizard guides you through the most important settings
✔ Multiwindow Support
* Full Version only
- An Internet connection. This may result in additional costs, please contact your telephone provider.
- A voice recognition software, e.g. The free Google Voice Search from the Android Market.
- If appointments have also to be read aloud a text-to-speech app with your language edition is required. All other functions of the app will not be affected if no text-to-speech software does exist.
The quality of the results of speech recognition and quality of speech is dependent on the software installed on your device.
Information about the permissions: http://sdt.site44.com/permission_en.html
It is not possible to answer comments on Play Store. Please send questions and support requests via e-mail.
Events, Appointments, Event, Appointment, Speak, Speech, Speechinput, Speechrecognition, Speak, Calendar, Voice, Voice Calendar
Tested on Nexus One, Htc Desire-Wildfire-Sensation, Samsung Galaxy S-S2-Mini-Tab, LG Optimus Dual, Acer Iconia Tab
For bugs and comments please send an email to email@example.com
safe driving, hands free, speech to text, voice recognition, voice memo, voice note, safe memo, voice to email, voice to SMS, speech recognition, voice note, quick memo, reminder, todo, postit, post it
* speech recognition and TtS
* managing google calendars and collection by voice
* creating, modify and reading appointment by voice
* creating, modify and reading task by voice
* creating, modify and reading notes by voice
* creating and sending mail by voice
* creating dictation for a mail
stdOrganizer is your virtual assistant, reads your stuff and you say to it what you want to do
You can create a file. Url and save it on your computer in any folder stored with other kind of documents.
By sharing the folder via the Internet cloud services, you can open, create files .url to your Android device.
You don't need any special services to synchronize the bookmarks in your browser, you will not have your browser bookmarks and documents saved in a different place but everything is saved in the same folder you are working, this way will increase your productivity so you will be able to use different devices and browsers and you'll have bookmarks in sync everywhere.
If you're on a new computer, do not worry, simply go to the cloud service and open the saved bookmarks.
Working with Dropbox
Working with SugarSync