Offline voice recognition available on Jelly Bean phones! More info here http://goo.gl/BQBh8
KLets primary goal is to get the stuff done by voice, in order to allow you to use your Android™ device when you can't touch or watch it, or when it is better to not do so.
It has been built on top of Voice-Recognizer and Text-To-Speech hand-free features of Android™, and it has been designed to have near zero screen interactions, in order to be fully controlled by voice.
It is currently developed and supported in English and Italian, however, it has been designed to be easily translated to new languages, so it is also available in the following languages thanks to contributions and professional translators:
Unsupported and incomplete translations are also available for Chinese. Check full translations list here: http://goo.gl/19On7Y
To contribute on translations or to request the access to the beta version, just check this page http://goo.gl/vRwlA (registered translators and beta testers will get a free lifetime access to the full featured KLets version).
Depending on your equipment, you can start KLets by a long press on the phisical search button, by pressing the green button on the application main screen, by pressing the button for voice calls of an Hands-Free bluetooth device (it must be compatible with your phone) and, using third part applications, by using the button of wired headphones (check the how-to at http://goo.gl/vCq1p ).
By now KLets can:
- Call a contact (with Skype support) or a phone number
- Send a message or an email to a contact
- Start playing of a song, a playlist, an album or all songs from an artist (supports only local phone media, and playlists, albums and artists media playing works only with Google Music Player, PowerAMP, Music PlayerPro and Winamp)
- Manage missed calls and unread messages
- Start the navigator to a destination or a contact with an address (using Google Navigator or Sygic)
- Stop the navigator (it works only with Google Navigator and it uses an hack, so it may not works on all phones)
- Start an application
- Add an event to the calendar
- Add a note to Evernote
- Set an alarm
- Tell you the current date and time, the battery or signal status and what you can say and how
- Execute a task defined in Tasker
- Listen for text copied into the clipboard
Additional commands are available inside a free plugin pack on play store: http://goo.gl/iPKOgj
Also, every activation phrase of every command can be customized inside KLets options, in order to meet any personal needs.
To avoid compatibility problems and refund requests, please verify the application compatibility with your phone, your bluetooth device and your voice by installing the free week trial available with the free KLets (Test) here: http://goo.gl/I0L3C .
For common problems with bluetooth, license, voice recognition and everithing else, please check the FAQ here: http://goo.gl/9rqNN
Remember that KLets uses Voice Recognition technologies provided by Android phones (usually it is Google Voice Search, but alternative voice recognition engines can be used, like Vlingo), and that most engines require an internet connection (Google Voice Search requires it, but on Jelly Bean phones it can be configured to work in offline mode).
If you have any question, trouble or advice, please contact me by email or by support forum at http://goo.gl/b4wp0 , and remember to take a look at the application web site for latest news and info.
IMPORTANT: Russian users could need to install a Text-To-Speech engine for their language, because Russian phones usually miss it. Please look for it on play store with a search like this http://goo.gl/33QVj
What makes utter! different?
utter! is not your average Siri clone and doesn’t attempt to be a gimmick of a virtual assistant application, its priority is to be super functional and ultra fast! It allows many device based commands to be performed offline, without the need for a data connection (Jelly Bean only).
utter! runs in the background of your device, is very lightweight on resource and does not have a user-interface, so its functions are available anywhere on the device, at any time, to interact with any application.
With highly optimised algorithms, utter! aims to make voice control on your device, something you wonder how you ever did without! Something that is achieved faster than you could do it manually and an implementation that takes full advantage of the openness of the Android Platform, by giving you full device control in addition to using the functions in your favourite installed applications.
There’s no need to open up a separate application to execute your voice commands. With just a shake, wave, or a good old fashioned button press, utter! wakes to address you as you see fit, wherever you are on your device, whatever you are doing.. and it won’t get in the way.
So, please do get involved in the testing stage, give me your feedback and help me create a Voice Controlled Personal Assistant that is truly useful! One that makes fast offline voice recognition for Android a reality!
User guide link - http://goo.gl/aah2X
BIG Thank you to all those that have posted comments and given 5* - It's appreciated.
PLEASE don’t post a 1* comment "It doesn’t work" – that really doesn’t help! I can’t get the problem sorted! There’s an email link in the application, I’d be delighted to solve any bugs you find. I hope they are few and far between now and your voice commands will be executed in under a second.
• Mobile Data
• Airplane mode
• Driving mode
• Application Integration
• Device Settings
• Device Information
• Web Search
• Video Search
• Application Search
• Location Services (limited release)
• Calling (+Skype)
• Flash light
• Tasker Integration
• File Management (limited release)
• Root Functions
• Knowledge Base (coming very soon)
• Plus Many More…….!
[BUGS!] - http://goo.gl/c5rkr
Some users are getting force closes when the application starts for Galaxy Nexus/Transformer/Note 2 - http://goo.gl/GUvYT
Jelly Bean & custom ROMs built from the same release have a major bug where English (US) in the Google Voice Search settings prevents voice data from being returned. Please change this to English (UK) until they fix it...
Weather and Time API's do not provide accurate results for US States – I’ll be changing provider soon as non-singular States/Countries are not supported.
IVONA can lock up the media stream and lags on initialisation [Notified IVONA]
NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS UPLOADED TO EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SHARED! Any permissions utter! requests are for device level ONLY.
TAGS: Voice assistant, voice recognition, voice command, voice commands, voice actions, voice search, speech assistant, text to speech, virtual assistant, voice texting, hands free, text by voice, voice calendar, voice tweet, voice notifications, accessibility talkback
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Check license – Verify market license.
Very easy to set up. Once it's set up, it will save your commands. As many commands you wish. Make changes as you wish.
Voice Commander will give you a voice response, saying anything you program it to say.
This app requires you to have a server installed on your computer. Download it on your computer from here for free:
If your path to ahcmd is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\X10\Common use - http://wecometomy.com/server32.exe.
If your path to ahcmd is C:\Program Files\Common Files\X10\Common use - http://wecometomy.com/server64.exe.
Or if you are already using x10 commander from http://melloware.com/products/x10commander/ it will operate on port 8086. If you require a different port, write to the developer email@example.com and you will get a custom made server.
Pull up to your gate and say "Gate open", and the gate opens. Or say "enable security" and your home is secure.
Say Dim lights 50% ....etc
Don't have X10 Home Automation? Check out http://x10wiredhome.com
Also, check out SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts to sync your iCloud contacts!
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app (before you install SmoothSync):
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
Get support and news via email or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SmoothSync
The app is designed to be as user friendly as possible. So, just enter your account data, select your calendar and SmoothSync will keep your calendars in sync.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar in your iCloud account). It will not sync calendars of other account (like Google) to iCloud.
Please, if you find a bug send me an email. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it.
Important! If your phone removes the accounts on reboot, move the App back from SD card to the phone. Some phones (if not all) can't handle sync adapters on SD Card properly.
The last screen shot shows the calendar selection dialog of the event editor of the stock calendar app.
Thanks to the guys at http://www.busymac.com/ for their support!!
* supports multiple accounts
* supports subscribed calendars
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* supports reminders if this app is installed: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
* multiple calendars per account
* automatic calendar discovery
* automatic sync of calendar colors and names
* syncs multiple alarms
* time zone support
* customizable sync interval (default: 4h, local changes will be synced almost immediately)
* synchronizes entire calendar
* encrypts passwords
* no "push" support (yet)
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.
PLEASE NOTE: This application does not come with TTS (Text-To-Speech). You need support the language you choose and have the TTS package installed for phone to speak, especially if you want better voice than the default. (For example, SVOX). If your phone doesn't support French, I am not able to make it to learn, well, not yet. Send me a email if you have problem with this application.
If it crashs, make sure you report it, I will always fix whatever you report, also please check if you are using the latest version as I may have fix that already.
Rate me, and tell me what you think.
Any thing that you missed from nokia...?
Phone rings while driving?
Phone rings when you eating or cooking?
Phone rings while you have dirty hands?
Phone rings while you sleeping?
Phone rings at the worst possible time?
Let android talks just like old Nokia, then you can decide if you want to answer the call.
Phone Assistant is now support to speak in most of the language supported by your device(23 DIFFERENT language in my HTC Desire HD). Try it now.
The app comes as one of the old Nokia feature: Tell you the caller's name or the phone number.
This is a donate version of Phone Assistant-iTalk.
If you haven't try that yet, please find the free version under "View more applications".
If you think my hard work deserve that price, otherwise I need your feedback so that I can improve it.
Let your mobile speak up in your favour language now!
ISIS is a vocal assistant for Android, who can speak ANY LANGUAGE.
Isis can do the following things :
- Speak any language (you can customize each sentence)
- Call you by your name
- Alert you of new notifications and emails
- Hundreds of applications detected in the different categories of notifications
- Notify you and read your messages
- Tell you who is calling
- Alert you if the battery is low
- Wake you up and tell you the number of appointments of the day : when you'll stop the alarm, Isis will talk.
- Can be muted or get back to work
- Isis does not just read notifications: it interprets to give you the right information
And you can :
- Define its name
- Choose its look
- Customize every sentence
- Filter verbal notifications
- Customize battery alert level
*** ISIS DOES NOT USE INTERNET : no data leaves your device. ***
Permissions used :
- READ_SMS / RECEIVE_MMS : used by Isis to orally read your messages
- READ_CALENDAR : used by Isis to indicate the number of appointments to come
- READ_PHONE_STATE / PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS : used by Isis to indicate you the dialer
- READ_CONTACTS : used to indicate you the name of the dialer
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: used to detect if headsets are plugged
- CHECK_LICENSE : used to check purchase
- We strongly recommend the use of a good speech synthesis engine (search SVOX or IVONA on play store ). Voices only costs about $3, and are incomparable with the very bad default engine (TTS).
- The interface is in English or French. But Isis dialogs can be fully customized .
- Isis just born, do not hesitate to let me know your ideas or criticism.
- Add more notifications filters for common applications
- The possibility to add an application to a category
If you experience a bug or have suggestions or criticisms, please contact me by email.
*** If you like Isis, please leave a rate :) ***
Tags: Isis, speech, assistant, siri, voice, tts, talk, secretary, voice actions
The application is handy on many occasions, especially when driving or when using a small screen.
★ PLEASE LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENTS ON THE MARKET ★
We need it to improve the app.
/** THIS APP CAN ONLY BE RUN IN ENGLISH OR ITALIAN OR ESPANOL **/
Just by pressing a key and naturally saying your appointment, the program will transform it into an event and insert it into the calendar on the system.
HOW IT WORKS:
All you have to do is press the microphone design and say your appointment.
"booking flight August 15th at 10 a.m."
"dentist appointment, 24th of September at 2 p.m."
"meeting, November 25th 8:30 p.m."
"John’s birthday, Thursday "
"John’s party, 10 p.m."
“lunch with John, October 8th at 12 p.m.”
“Carl’s birthday, September 21st at midnight”
“lunch with John, tomorrow at noon”
“dinner with John, tomorrow”
YOU CAN USE:
Tomorrow, noon, midnight, midday. Week days (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… etc.)
IF YOU USE THE WIDGET PLEASE do not use MOVE TO SD, ANDROID WIDGET DOES NOT SUPPORT, move the app to the phone.
Voice Calendar may give some problem with calendar other than Stock Android Calendar.
Voice Calendar works with Android Stock Calendar and also with some 3rd party calendar as Business Calendar, may not works with others calendar app.
INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
The application uses Google's speech recognition, therefore, to function properly needs the data connection of your Android.
The quality of the phrase interpretation works together with Google's voice recognition service therefore a good result can be achieved depending on the service quality provided by Google, our algorithm tries to eliminate all possible misinterpretations of the voice.
If the program can't recognize a phrase, please send us an email through our "send feedback" button, pointing out the problem, Android version and your smartphone make and model.
The Voice Recognition function must be installed and run in english language (Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Voice recognizer settings -> Language -> SET ENGLISH LANGUAGE AS DEFAULT)
We want to deserve 5 stars.
Please contact us with any suggestions you may have.
Don’t hesitate to let us know about any bugs
Simply voice is a best-in-class voice assistant that provides voice interface for most of your common daily needs. You do not need to go through lengthy clicks to reach your required tasks on your phone or tablet. You can be several times more productive with the simply voice interface.
Simply Voice has added support for location based commands. You can easily find out important places near you by using the voice commands. Examples include - Speak 'Food' or 'Restaurant' to find nearest restaurants near you. Location based commands are powered by Four Square apis.
Simply Voice is extremely fast as compared to some of the comparable apps in its category like Siri. The app can work with internet and without internet for offline tasks .
Simply voice assistant listens to your voice commands.
* Open/start apps through a simple voice command. Examples open facebook, open wechat, open linkedin
* Location based commands
- Speak 'Food' or 'Restaurant' to find restaurants near you.
- Speak 'Places' to find interesting places.
- Speak 'Coffee' to find coffee shops near your location.
- Speak 'Offices' to find places of work
- Say 'Salon' or 'Hair Cut' to find Salons.
- Say 'Gym' to find good gyms near you.
- Say 'Hospital' or 'Medical' to find medical establishments.
- Other useful location based commands include
- ATM, Hotels, Train or Railway station, Airports, Movie or Cinema Halls, Malls, Taxi, Gym
* Settings to start the settings menu.
* Search the web. Examples search diabetes.
* Write email
* Call contacts by calling the contact name. Examples call peter, call steve.
* Speak 'Post on Facebook' to write a post.
* Speak 'note' to open a new note on Evernote.
This version will have restricted functionality. Please buy the premium version for the full feature set.
Now, you can also have your recordings transcribed by Quicktate, a professional transcription service. Quicktate is a paid service that will transcribe the recordings you created with Dictadroid and email the text back to you. You can sign up and try it for free!
Dictadroid is very simple to use and has many unique features, including:
- Pause/Resume while recording or playing
- Insert/Overwrite recording modes
- Automatic Voice Activity Detection
- Audio Gain Control
- Record/Play in the background or while screen is off
- Save audio files in WAV format
- Share via Email, MMS, FTP, Box, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Quicktate
- Use volume buttons to rewind/forward/record/play
- Assign new or existing photo to a recording
NOTE: Lite version support all features as the regular (Full) version, except:
- Recording is limited to 5 minutes
- There is no FTP, Box or Dropbox support
If you would like to have FTP, Box or Dropbox support and unlimited recording capability, please consider downloading the full version of Dictadroid
The latest User Guide can be found at http://www.dictadroid.com/Help
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/dictadroid
Tags: record, insert, WAV, dictation, voice recorder, share, tablet, dictaphone, ftp, box, dropbox, google drive, email
•Record high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space
•Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your computer
The voice recorder app comes with many pro features that offers additional power and control . Some of the additional features that you can enjoy on supported devices are as follows-
•Record in Stereo
•Boost input volume with microphone software gain
•Skip silent parts
•Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card
•Switch to the camcorder microphone for clear recording
•Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar.
Our sound recorder app can benefit you in multiple ways apart from just recording your voice, and enjoy later. Download voice recorder app of claruss app now and have fun.
Does NOT save or show caller's location. It only saves your location.
You can then view your call locations on a map (all at once or individually).
Locations are saved as addresses (or lat & lng if address can't be found).
Please email me before giving a bad review (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will work to fix the issue.
For those commenting that is doesn't show location what do you mean? If your location can't be found it shows "Not Found" but if it can location you then the address is displayed on the main call list.
I'm thinking of adding support for text messages as well if there's enough interest. Let me know in comments.
This app was formally known as "My Call Locations".
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. If you don't have it yet, pickup from Play Store Acapela, Ivona or SVOX TTS package. You may use more than one if you want.
* Click "Share" or "Send by Email" button/menu item in any app to send text to @Voice Aloud Reader for aloud reading over speakers or a headset.
* If "Share" is not available, copy text in another app and paste it into @Voice for aloud reading.
* Option to instantly read aloud text copied to clipboard.
* Open text, PDF or HTML files from Android file system for reading aloud.
* Easily add saved Pocket articles to @Voice reading list - in Read List screen, press Menu - Add articles from Pocket
* Save articles opened in @Voice to files for later listening. Construct listening lists of many articles for uninterrupted listening one after the other. Order the list as needed, e.g. more important articles first.
* Dropbox sync! Enable, then build your list on one device, e.g. a tablet, then listen on your phone. Or from your computer, use File/Save As - "HTML only" function in the browser, save to @Voice Dropbox folder, then listen on your phone.
* Easily control speech generator volume, pitch and rate of speech.
* Pause/resume speech as needed with wired or Bluetooth headset buttons, plus click Next/Previous buttons to jump by sentence, long-click the same buttons to switch to the next/previous article on a list.
* Can automatically recognize the language of an article and use appropriate TTS voice, if available, or set your preferred voices manually with "Select language" menu item.
* Options for additional pause between paragraph, start talking as soon as a new article is loaded or wait for a button press, start/stop talking when wired headset plug is inserted/removed.
* Optional sleep timer to stop speech after a given timeout.
The full Internet access is needed because the “Share” function from web browsers and any news reading apps I tried, sends us only the URL address (http://something...). They do not send the full text of articles, so @Voice has to download the article from the Internet to be able to read it aloud or save for later reading. Only by using Copy text function in one app, and pasting it in @Voice, or by saving the full text in one app to storage and opening a file in @Voice, you could avoid Internet connection, but this is not very convenient. Also - the new Dropbox sync function needs Internet access, of course. There is no way to avoid it.
Tags: TTS, Text to Speech, read aloud, speak aloud, PDF, PDF read aloud, Talking, Type to Speak, Type and Say, Document Reader, Webpage Reader, reader, Type to Talk, speach, txt, "Text to Speech", voice, reading, text to voice, read to me
Fast & simple reminders creation on your mobile, just say it and RECA will transform it into an event for the system calendar.
Examples phrases for RECA assistant:
- In eight hours call John
- Birthday Party October 19th at 5pm
- Tomorrow dinner with Mary at quarter to eight
- Day after tomorrow dentist at half past four
- On Tuesday, meeting at 10 am
- On Friday in two weeks dinner with Mary at 8 pm
- Party next Thursday at 10 pm
- In a couple of days call again
Works in English.
There is a spanish version called Asistente de Agenda:
You can also manually edit your reminder message text, date and time using the "Modify" button.
Once everything is allright press "Save to Cal" for the creation of the new appointment on your calendar.
- Automatic mode or Car mode.
Now you can control RECA exclusively with your voice.
Simply speak out your appointment as usual, and then the application will
repeat the appointment as it has been registered.
If you are not satisfied with the result, after tapping on the screen you
can speak out the appointment again. Otherwise the event will be added
automatically in the last used calendar.
We want to deserve 5 stars.
Please contact us with any suggestions or improvements.
Note: problems have been detected in terminals HTC One S
solution: disabling htc calendar application and enabling android ics calendar
Keywords: RECA, assistant, address book, calendar, notice, appointment, alarm, agile, fast, voice, voice recognition, speech, speech recognition, ASR, speak, management, productivity, time, organizer, organizing, SIRI, Sherpa, Events, Speak Your Appointment, Voice Calendar, Vocal Voice Calendar, speechrecognition, speechinput, NLP
More from developer
* speech recognition and TtS
* managing google calendars and collection by voice
* creating, modify and reading appointment by voice
* creating, modify and reading task by voice
* creating, modify and reading notes by voice
* creating and sending mail by voice
* creating dictation for a mail
stdOrganizer is your virtual assistant, reads your stuff and you say to it what you want to do
You can create a file. Url and save it on your computer in any folder stored with other kind of documents.
By sharing the folder via the Internet cloud services, you can open, create files .url to your Android device.
You don't need any special services to synchronize the bookmarks in your browser, you will not have your browser bookmarks and documents saved in a different place but everything is saved in the same folder you are working, this way will increase your productivity so you will be able to use different devices and browsers and you'll have bookmarks in sync everywhere.
If you're on a new computer, do not worry, simply go to the cloud service and open the saved bookmarks.
Working with Dropbox
Working with SugarSync