SimpleEye Bluetooth Oximeter records pulse oximeter measurements from an external Bluetooth pulse oximeter or manual input. The readings can then be shared by SMS or email. Version 3.0.0 includes:
* New pulse oximeter support: the ChoiceMmed MDC300C318 is now supported in addition to the Nonin 9560BT II.
* Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
* Reminders help you take regular measurements.
* Tested on a wider range of handsets.
* Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
Version 2.6.0 includes:
* Interactive charts: chart scrolling, tap to display measurement, long-press to change display time resolution.
* Updated documentation.
* Minor bug fixes.
Previous versions include:
- Data import/export
- Improved Bluetooth support/integration.
- Improved automatic measurement capture, stability improvements and minor bug fixes
- Integration with SimpleEye Google Health and other SimpleEye applications
- Vibration feedback
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH PULSE OXIMETER. The Nonin Onyx II® 9560 is supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-pulse-oximeter for more details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, blood oxygen, pulse, oximeter