Our latest feature "Check-In" gives you live location and time of your bus or train. You can also see their real-time movement on a map under Live Trips in the Near You section.
Once you "Check-In" you also get an estimated time of arrival(ETA) to your destination, next stop updates with voice alerts. You can also share your live bus or train journey details with your friends, family or probably your boss.
- Check - In to make your bus or train live for others to see
- Use Near You to display all nearby public transport options on map
- Use Check Schedules to find departure timings, routes and fares
- Use Take me Somewhere to check the fastest and cheapest route between two places.
- Favorite your most important or frequented routes
- Use Talk to Us to get instant help from our customer care
- Check ETA's for the closest Uber and request a ride
"Best App for new people in Mumbai"
"This app is giving to me - right direction"
"Very impressive UI"
"Ad free and Accurate results, my bible for travel in Mumbai"
List of supported agencies and cities
1.Mumbai – Local Train, BEST, NMMT, Metro, Monorail, Uber
2.Bangalore – Namma, Metro, BMTC, Uber
3. Delhi - Delhi Metro, DTC Buses, DIMTS Buses, Train, Uber
4. Jaipur - Buses, Auto
5. Chandigarh - Buses, Auto
6. Chennai - Trains,Buses,Auto
Key features of the app are as follows:
1. Complete Offline Searching. No gprs or WiFi connection is required. You can search a route any where any time.
2. Searches nearest bus stops to you based on your current location. Clicking on the Map Marker will give you directions to reach the Bus stop.
3. Provides a very intuitive UI. Since the application is targeted to both technical and non-technical users, the simplified UI is key requirement.
4. Trip planner helps in finding both Direct and Transit routes.
5. BMTC Directory gives info about all the bus routes available under 4 different category i.e, General, AC, Special and Airport Services.
6. Bus Images shows you how your bus actually looks like. This is added to help non-Bangaloreans to find their bus easily.
7. Fares for all services.
8. Search for any Route No,
9. Information about Bangalore sight seeing.
**This App is not affiliated by BMTC
The application is lightweight and is used totally offline.
The application lists 700+ destinations within the city and incorporates multiple networks.
It is a user-friendly app for Delhites and is targeted to make their daily commute less painful.
The motive is to provide the public with all the information out of a single portal.
It gives you all the available routes from DTC to METRO to travel in and around Delhi and NCR.
It can plan your journey from anywhere to anywhere!
It also shows you the shortest to longest routes.
Estimate Delhi Auto, Meru cabs & Yellow cabs fare by distance.
Interact with other(700+) users of this app. on Facebook Share information for no reason.
Find ATM's anywhere in the world site. [ON SPECIAL DEMAND]
PNR status link to Indian railways site. [ON SPECIAL DEMAND]
Does not need an internet connection for it's core features once it's downloaded.
Application can be copied from device to device.
Get offline windows version on http://www.follicleconsultants.com/DtcApp.html
Facebook banter page-
Facebook Traffic information page-
We developed Bus Information System (BIS) looking at the benefits of public using public transport systems in Bhutan. BIS, is inline with public transport vision to provide intelligent and safe transportation system for the public.
BIS provides information of route, transit information, public transportation information and waiting period information to bus users before and after transit period and helps passengers with effective transit decision. In addition through this system, transporter are able to precisely allocate the dispatching time and a passenger is able to safely and comfortably use public transportation. This BIS is made available to public over the Internet, website, mobile apps, and at bus terminal through screens we have installed for public viewing.
Access to Bus Information System
i. At Bus Terminal
ii. Real Time for public
iii. Bus Operators
iv. Transport Authority
v. Disaster and Rescue
At Bus Terminal
Public or passengers can view the departing time and the arrival time of a particular bus on the screen (42 inch LCD screen) that has been fixed at bus terminal. Not only departing and arrival time, they can also view the place that particular bus has reached, the distance and time to reach the destination from current location of the bus. Detailed departure and arrival information, along with the schedule of the BUS is being displayed.
There is also option of displaying important notices, instantly over the system, for any urgent needs by the transport authority or the disaster management unit, if required.
Real Time for Public
Real time access for the public is also available via web services. To view real time travel information, public or passengers have to go to the site http://bis.edruk.com.bt. Public can view real time information from home or office or while on move with internet connectivity in laptop, desktop, mobile phone and tablet. We have also recently launched mobile application that user can use to access the BIS, at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bt.com.edruk.edruk
This system can provide services to bus operators to monitor their buses and prevent from misusing of the bus by drivers. So it can make best use of the bus and provide good services to public. We will also work at providing the service to track the bus while traveling over India too. Not only bus operators can view the information of a day, they can also download the historical data of particular bus and view the information such as speed, distance, location at particular time, hour, date, minute and second of any day, they have travelled at that particular time. For this bus operators can have their own user name and password to view for their own buses by going to the site http://track.edruk.com.bt either from desktop or laptop or mobile phone if there is internet access. It also has services to live track the bus in map and in street view too where the particular bus is heading from either desktop or laptop or mobile phone. For demo go to the site http://track.edruk.com.bt and enter username: demo and password: demo.
A module for the transport authority can be maintained to check all public transport system, that the transport schedule is adhered to, the speed regulations are followed, and also for timely information of transport routes to the public and operators.
Disaster and Rescue
Disaster ad rescue team, can immediately access information of the bus, in times of emergency and disaster, and would be able to exactly pin point the location of disaster, with timely information, and can be further enhanced to include accident sensors for real time alerts on accident to the team. Which will make a very safe and reliable public transport system for the public using transport systems in the country.
Monitor your calls.
This app shows you a detailed analysis of your call log.
· Daily call logs chart
· Top 5 incoming/outgoing numbers
· Maximum duration of incoming & outgoing calls
· Highest period of phone calls in the day
· Highest period of phone calls in the night
· Percentage wise call details for each contact in phone book
· Beautiful graphs to best visualize your phone usage
· Detailed statistics of each phone call & contact number
Export: Itemized call details anywhere & anytime on the go
- Useful statistics for a specific number
- Flexible settings to configure day / night call times
- Itemized call sheet to cross check your usage with phone bills
- Free to download and use anywhere in the world
- Hide the app icon (Using this setting makes the app completely invisible. Call #007 to bring it to front again.)
- It’s free!!
Please share your feedback/suggestions about Call Analytics at email@example.com. We would really look forward to hear suggestions/tips.
You can also like us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/callanalyticsapp
of you so you will never loose any of your contacts ever again. Easy and intuitive backup and restore processes, your contacts will be saved
on our secure servers.
Backing up or restoring contacts is as easy as pushing a single button.
- Secure data transfer over SSL layer directly to our secure servers
- Data kept encrypted using AES symmetric key encryption protected from prying eyes.
- Servers are available maximal time 99.9%.
- Data storage is being replicated over our secure cluster.
- Saving several separate contacts backup versions.
One time signed up with your primary email, no activation required.
With ContactsWare your contacts will survive phone corruption, theft or hardware switch.
Please verify during backup process that the total # of contacts that is saved locally on the phone
equals the number of contacts that were uploaded to the encrypted data storage.