Answer Machine replies pre-made custom messages via SMS to people that message you. All auto-replies can be logged in the application for future viewing and can be cleared when no longer needed.
Custom Away Messages can be created to notify your recipient of why you are not available and when you can get back to them. You can make as many Away Messages as you want. Messages are saved to your phone and can be set in Answer Machine's main application menu.
Recipient Filtering allows you to filter who receives the auto-responses. The three current filtering options are "Just Contacts", "Blacklisting", and "Whitelisting". Just Contacts will only reply to an individual, who's number appears in your Contact list. Blacklisting will NOT respond to registered recipients on the Blacklist. Whitelisting will ONLY respond to the registered recipients on the Whitelist.
With Answer Machine you are in control of how a recipient views your messages. With the "Inform Recipient" option, an [Answer Machine]: prefix will be added to your messages to let the individual know that what they are getting is an Away Message.
For those who don't want the application to seem like a service, Response Delay will delay auto-responses for either 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 2 minutes, or 5 minutes to make responses seem more natural to their recipients.
Repeat Responses is for when you really cannot be bothered. You need your recipients to leave you alone and know that now is NOT the time. With Repeat Responses enabled, if a recipient messages you multiple times while the app is running, it will respond as many times as they inquire.
Notes for Answer Machine on Some Devices:
Some Application, such as but not limited to, custom dialers and custom text messaging applications may impede how Answer Machine works! If you are using a custom dialer or custom text messaging application, your experience with Answer Machine may vary. This may also be the case with HTC's, Motorola's, and Samsung's custom OEM Overlay text/phone applications.
It is always recommended to backup your information USING Answer Machine's Backup procedure and uninstall Answer Machine completely. Then install the application off the market and use Answer Machine's Restore procedure to restore your preferences/messages/filters/etc.. However...
**This App is Ad free**
**Please rate this app and leave your comments**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
• Verizon conference.
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay. (may vary on some phones)
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4
If you are driving your car, riding your bike, you don’t need to use your hands to pick up the phone anymore. Auto Pick-Up will do it for you simple and easy.
Automatically answers your calls when you are on the go.
Works with and without Bluetooth headset.
*** Feature ***
- Adjustable Answer timeout
- Auto Activate speakerphone if needed
- Option to select what calls has to be answered
- And much more...
Please feel free to send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use this app as many kinds of tools: alarm, todo list, reminder, shopping list, meeting recorder, timer...
This app is designed for simplicity, just record what you need to do and set the time. Also you can optionally set repeat, date, "direct play" and label for your alarm.
Any questions or bugs, please contact me by email, I can't communicate with you by comments :)
keywords: voice alarm timer todo reminder verbal
It's completely free to use to send one blast out to 25 numbers per week, which is perfect for small organizations or groups. For those of you who need to call larger groups or make calls more often, you can simply purchase call credits for only a few cents per call. The DialMyCalls Android app also ties in with our DialMyCalls.com website so your account can be accessed in both places. Using the website you can easily import & organize thousands of phone numbers in minutes. Then whenever you're on the road and need to place a call you can do so right through your phone.
DialMyCalls is used by thousands of organizations around the USA, from youth sports teams to Fortune 500 companies. Our customers privacy is of our utmost importance. We will never release, sell or distribute any of the phone numbers or information in your account- your information is strictly yours.
The DialMyCalls app requires a DialMyCalls.com account which you can set up for free either through the app or our website. There is no credit card or payment info needed for free accounts. If you need help getting set up please feel free to call our customer support team at 1-800-928-2086. Thanks and we look foward to having you as a user!
If you're not sure what version you're running then it is HIGHLY recommended to download the Lite version of this app first as it will tell you immediately if it will not work on your phone!
A highly configurable Android application created for traveling and hands-free convenience that can automatically answer incoming calls and can auto-reply to text messages based on your preferences.
The idea started mainly as a way to present alternatives to fumbling to answer your phone/texts while driving. When your phone rings it picks up the receiver and uses headphones, speakerphone or blue tooth based on your choice. It can also answer text messages automatically.