Especially useful for drivers with a bluetooth headset. You can now concentrate on the road instead of trying to find out the correct button to press on your phone while driving.
Another useful feature is that it can automatically turn the speaker on when the phone is away from your ear and automatically turn the speaker off when the phone is close to your ear. This transition from on to off can happen any number of times during a call.
The application can also detect whether your phone is in your pocket or in a case. If the pocket mode is enabled, the application will automatically answer a call when you take it out of your pocket or out of its case. Please read the instructions for more details on this feature.
****** Please try our full functional 3 days trial version first ************
-> swipe once or twice to answer/reject a call
-> bring to ear to answer a call
-> Speaker on or off depending on ear proximity
-> poket mode detection
-> Send SMS when rejecting a call
-> widget is provided to easily switch on/ff wave control
Answer calls, Air Answer call, Call accept in Air, automatic air call accept, Touchless call accept, Call pic up in Air, Drivers call, driving call, easy call on driving, easy call on busy, swipe hand to accept call, Shaking Call receive, Shaking call accept, smart air accept, smart answer, hovering controls, air gestures.
This is the unlocker for Voice Infos. When you have installed the unlocker, you will be able to use Voice Infos without restriction and ad-free. Please start the unlocker one time to activate Voice Infos. Remember that you have the trial version installed.
Voice Infos offers you a quick, intuitive overview of your information.
Changing between different apps is no longer necessary.
Additionally, Voice Infos reads your information aloud if you are sitting in your car or do not feel like reading.
Voice Infos shows
• Missed Calls
• Twitter-Items (Tweets)
• Google+ Posts
• Facebook Posts
compactly and intelligently in a list.
You can adjust all elements to your personal needs. Move, delete, or add elements.
Voice Infos is an all-in-one solution that saves you time, because you can take care of everything in Voice Infos.
• Answer SMSs and emails directly
• Add different news sources
• Browse social media posts, news, weather, and stocks in an internal browser
A widget is sent with the app that displays your information compactly and directly on the home screen. Besides that, Voice Infos contains an alarm so that you can start the day perfectly informed.
Try Voice Infos out and it will help you to more intelligently organize your day.
Have fun with Voice Infos!
Voice Infos – Listen To Your Information!
We take data security very seriously. No data is transferred to us.
More information at: http://voiceinfos.fabbro-media.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/VoiceInfos-EULA_PrivacyPolicy.pdf
FAQs, Support and further information at: http://voiceinfos.fabbro-media.de
- Small size and low quality recordings to send them quickly by E-mail or "Whatsapp", in order that the receiver could listen after selecting them
- Big size and high quality recordings, ideal for the automatic transcription on the PC with "Dragon NaturallySpeaking®", after transfering them through an USB cable or Bluetooth connection (Wifi also in option).
This second feature (automatic transcription with high accuracy) is exclusive and unique on the market.
Some practical use of "SpeechMatic Recorder":
- Quickly send oral instructions, by E-mail, to friends or colleagues
- Draw the attention of those who don't answer the phone by sending them a voice message attached to an E-mail
- Send to oneself, also by E-mail, voice messages about important deadlines and events
- Dictate voice messages (small documents or notes) on the smartphone when you are away from the office
- Quickly and automatically transcribe the aforementioned voice messages, by using "DictaLaw" in a PC.
Welcome to the wonderful world of technology, productivity and working comfort!
The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
How Drive mode works :
· Once you receive a call, DriveMODE will tell you who is calling (Talking Caller ID).
· If you want to answer the call, simply say "Yes" after the beep, and you will be automatically put on loudspeaker.
· If you don't want to answer the call, simply say "No" after the beep, and the ringer will be muted, and a rejection message sent to the caller (optional).
· You may also manually answer anytime and have the call automatically put on loudspeaker (Full control).
- Super fast response
- Compatible with almost any voice
- Offline voice processing (No need of an internet connection)
- Compatible with headsets and Bluetooth kits.
- Very low battery usage.
Additional Details :
Tried and tested on Samsung Galaxy S2. It should work fine on other android phones.
TTS (Text to Speach) - TTS is needed to use the Talking Caller ID feature, which allows the app to tell you aloud who is calling. If your phone does not have TTS installed, you will be provided with a link to download TTS upon installation of the app.
Once DriveMODE is enabled, you can wait for the funky stuff to happen! In the meantime you can always answer your calls by sliding (the conventional way). The good news is, the call will automatically be in loudspeaker mode as long as DriveMODE is on. You will not have to go through the trouble of looking for that stupid loudspeaker button ever again!
You have 3 main features under Settings:
Enable Talking Caller ID - Once this option is enabled, the phone will shout out who is calling. You don’t need to look at who is calling.
Enable Voice Recognition - Once this option is enabled, the phone will wait for your voice command after 5 seconds (for a period of 5 seconds) on receiving a call. If you say "Yes," the call will be taken. If you say "No," the call will be put on silent mode. You will still have the option of answering the call by sliding after answering "No".
Reject with message - Once this option is enabled, a preset (editable) message will be sent to the caller if you do not answer the call. The message will be directly sent if you say "No" or if you wait for the caller to cut the call.
*** If your phone doesn’t support the above advanced features, simply disable all 3 features and enjoy auto loudspeaker mode upon accepting calls. This option will work on any Android phone!
This is only a 7 day Beta trial. The pro version is available for just $0.99!
No hands, no touch, no police, just voice!
Drive Safe, Drive Smart!
Simply tap on DriveMODE before entering your vehicle and your calls are taken care of!
Tap again to deactivate DriveMODE!
SECURE CAMERA, VOICE RECORDER, AND NOTEPAD
aVault Secure Document Manager instantly captures and encrypts important notes, pictures, voice recordings, and other files. Use the secure camera to scan in important personal or business documents. The secure voice recorder captures your ideas and memos. View and edit encrypted files with the built-in notepad editor or use other productivity apps available for your Android device, directly from the aVault desktop.
SECURELY CAPTURE YOUR BRAINSTORMS, MEMOS, BUSINESS DATA, JOURNAL ENTRIES, DIARY, PASSWORDS
Use aVault to organize your personal and work documents in one place. Customizable file drawers makes it easy to organize and categorize all your secure data.
BACKUP TO SDCARD AND CLOUD SERVICES
Use your favorite cloud services such as Drive, Dropbox, or Box with aVault. Import or export either individual files or the entire aVault.
AVAULT AUTOMATICALLY SECURES ANDROID OFFICE APPS AND OTHER ANDROID TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS
You can use most other productivity applications or tools such as Quickoffice, OfficeSuite, Documents to Go etc. directly from aVault. Edited files are automatically re-encrypted after editing, keeping your data safe at all times. Do you forget your passwords ? With aVault you can use whatever editor or spreadsheet you like best to store your passwords. No need for a one-off password manager.
BE PREPARED IN AN EMERGENCY OR DISASTER
Your safe deposit at the bank is only available during banking hours. What happens if you need an important document on the weekend ? Or worse, when you're out of town or there's an emergency. Using the camera from within aVault makes it really easy to capture personal information that you'll want to have available in an emergency or disaster.
SECURELY BACKUP UP YOUR WALLET
What happens if your wallet is lost or stolen ? No credit cards, proof of insurance, driver's license, or medical information... Taking secure pictures of the contents of your wallet can be done in a few minutes. With aVault you'll always have your personal documents securely with you, when you need them.
* NIST standard AES-256 encryption to safety protect important data.
* Secure 3rd party productivity apps such as Quickoffice, OfficeSuite, Documents to Go.
* Secure Backup to SD Card, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or other Cloud services.
* Secure Camera - Pictures are securely stored in aVault.
* Secure Voice Recorder - To instantly capture important ideas, meetings, or personal info.
* Built-in file explorer for importing or exporting files.
* Secure notepad - notes can contain links to web URL's, phone numbers, or email addresses.
* Send or receive files from any Cloud service such as Drive, Dropbox, or Email.
* Built-in secure picture / HTML viewer.
BE PREPARED use aVault Secure Document Manager by Signal Beach Software.
This is the Trial Version of aVault. See "WHAT'S NEW" for limitations.
1. Can I use a different password for important files ? Yes, by default files are protected by the login PIN. You can apply a secondary password to individual files for additional security. Just long click on the file and select "Use password override".
2. What happens if I forget my password ? If you forget your password, there is NO way to retrieve it. This is for your protection. If the password could be retrieved, then Secure Notes would not be secure. There are many notepad apps on the Android market that provide a recovery feature that unlock by answering a secondary security question. These products are NOT secure since they have a backdoor around the original password.
More from developer
If you're not sure what version you're running then it is HIGHLY recommended to download the Lite version of this app first as it will tell you immediately if it will not work on your phone!
A highly configurable Android application created for traveling and hands-free convenience that can automatically answer incoming calls and can auto-reply to text messages based on your preferences.
The idea started mainly as a way to present alternatives to fumbling to answer your phone/texts while driving. When your phone rings it picks up the receiver and uses headphones, speakerphone or blue tooth based on your choice. It can also answer text messages automatically.