You can use this app as many kinds of tools: alarm, todo list, reminder, shopping list, meeting recorder, timer...
This app is designed for simplicity, just record what you need to do and set the time. Also you can optionally set repeat, date, "direct play" and label for your alarm.
Any questions or bugs, please contact me by email, I can't communicate with you by comments :)
keywords: voice alarm timer todo reminder verbal
✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as on your dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ "Fast" Send, now with custom mail recipients
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Repair recordings (fix header information of wav-files)
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
This paid version has voice activation! That allows you to call Cyman by his name for him to start listening. You can give Cyman a name by telling him "change your name to ". To enable voice activation, enable the "voice activation mode" in your preferences.
With these features many have likened this to the fictional JARVIS assistant from Marvel's Iron Man movies. Here are some review extracts...
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
★★★★★I FEEL LIKE IRON MAN !!!!
★★★★★Awesome Jarvis assistant app Works really well! Looking forward to even more features in the future. Rock on :)
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
Creator: Ugochi Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- You can go to Google Play to download various text to speech voices by
Google, CereProc, SVOX or IVONA.
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at email@example.com
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages
Unlike other apps that send emails semi-automatically, the email is sent completely in the background - no email app to select and no Send button to push. Just start talking and no more interaction with your phone.
Other features include:
* queueing of messages, recorded as audio only, when no network connection is available
* send audio recording instead of text, or send both
* append to a message already in progress
* attach a photo
* launcher shortcuts or widgets can be setup for each recipient
* recording can be set to automatically start when you open the app
* optional reading of your message back to you
* message confirmation dialog, so you can edit it or cancel it. If you do nothing, the dialog is automatically dismissed after 5 seconds and the message is sent.
* email subject can be set for customized usage with todo and note managers such as Evernote, Toodledo, Wunderlist, and Remember the Milk.
* post an event on your calendar by voice
* post items to the built-in todo list by voice
* a log of all messages is kept, including any attached audio recordings for later listening
* Bluetooth support (on some phones)
Although the app currently has English text for all the menus, etc., the Google speech recognition supports many different languages. The ATT speech recognition engine supports English and Spanish.
VoiceNote uses Google's or ATT's voice recognition service as well as Android's text-to-speech service (for prompting and reading your message back to you). These services require a data connection.
VoiceNote can be upgraded to provide eight recipient buttons and remove the ads. You will find the upgrade option on the app menu.
All of those permissions are required to support the features that VoiceNote provides to you.
No personal information is harvested or used in any way other than for its intended purpose (sending your email or SMS).
safe driving, hands free, speech to text, voice recognition, voice memo, voice note, safe memo, voice to email, voice to SMS, speech recognition, one click, background email, one touch, quick memo, reminder, todo
Have you ever ignored an important business call just because you didn't have the number in your contacts?
If you hesitated to answer a call, use Unknown Call Info from now on.
When you get a call from an unknown number, Unknown Call Info. not only gives information about the number, but also warns you that the call is unnecessary.
If someone calls many and unspecified people frequently, his/her calling is highly likely to be unnecessary. That's the pattern of telemarketing and phishing calls.
In other words, you can ignore unknown calls safely and avoid potential danger in advance if they have similar patterns.
In addition, you can turn off ringer automatically when you get an unknown call.
You can also use this application to remember a phone number which is temporarily needed.
Unknown Call Info. will run automatically when unknown call is coming.
Here is the information that Unknown Call Info. gives.
1. The number of people who don't know the number. (Big number indicates that the call is unnecessary.)
2. The number of Declined VS. Accepted. (Also don't need to answer the call if many people didn't.)
3. The number of Dislikes VS. Likes. (Also don't need to answer the call if many people disliked it.)
4. The average talk time. (Very short time means useless calls, and you may want to reject long time calls when you are busy.)
5. Detailed tags on numbers.
As more people use this application, information will become more accurate and plentiful.
Let's achieve a sound society. :-)
If you're not sure what version you're running then it is HIGHLY recommended to download the Lite version of this app first as it will tell you immediately if it will not work on your phone!
A highly configurable Android application created for traveling and hands-free convenience that can automatically answer incoming calls and can auto-reply to text messages based on your preferences.
The idea started mainly as a way to present alternatives to fumbling to answer your phone/texts while driving. When your phone rings it picks up the receiver and uses headphones, speakerphone or blue tooth based on your choice. It can also answer text messages automatically.