- Grouping recordings by date
- Auto email (Pro)
- Auto delete old recordings
- Marking recordings as important so they don't get auto deleted
- Multi select, delete, send
- Displaying contact name and photo
- Excluded numbers
- Auto or Manual (Pro) call recording
- Password protection of recordings
- Lots of recording formats
- Ability start delayed recording
- Different recording modes by number, contact, non-contact or just selected contacts
- Dropbox integration (Pro)
- Google Drive integration (Pro)
- WebDAV integration (Pro)
- FTP integration (Pro)
- And many more...
Do not use ACR in conjunction with other call recorders and try different recording formats (ogg,3gp,mp4,wav) to find best one for your phone
Some phones do not support call recording properly. This is due to capabilities of different chipset/CPU each brand/model have. Please see http://goo.gl/s9wDGU for known phone list.
We are not lawyers.
Recording calls without letting your caller know may not be legal in some countries.
Voice action can be cancel to edit destionation by keyboard and correct errors .
History is enabled by default and helps when performing several tasks .
Changeing navigation engine ensures off functionality for navigation !
Starting with android 4.1 you can easyly add an offline voice package but remember that you have to update google from playstore and chose exact the same voice recognition language for current language and offline language .
Thank you and enjoy !
Get started here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
As seen on
★Life Hacker: http://lifehacker.com/how-to-create-custom-voice-commands-with-tasker-and-aut-1282209195
★Android Police: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/07/18/sorry-commandr-latest-autovoice-updates-voice-commands-will-absolutely-blow-mind-video/
★Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/hands-free-automation-tasker-and-autovoice-part-1
★Android Community: http://androidcommunity.com/autovoice-tasker-plug-in-blows-commandr-out-of-the-water-20140721/
☑ Add custom voice commands to Google Now
☑ Takes less than 1 minute to set up a cool new voice command
Create a new Tasker profile->Set the command filter->create task->done!
☑ Bluetooth headset compatibility
Works with most bluetooth headsets!
☑ Start recognizing with a swipe up of your home button
Simple way of starting voice recognition from anywhere, so voice commands are always easily accessible
☑ Start recognizing from Tasker
Setup complex tasks with multiple voice commands or start recognizing in specific situations. Your limit is your imagination!
☑ Super flexible setup for super powerful profiles
With many custom variables to use, it's never been so easy to react to voice commands! http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
☑ Redirect all phone audio to your Bluetooth headset
Yes, all sound from your phone can be on your little non-A2DP bluetooth headset!
☑ React to your Bluetooth headset buttons in Tasker
Use the regular call making buttons on your headset to do stuff in Tasker! May not work on all headset models
☑ React to the ambient noise around you
Create a baby monitor, or a clapper. Noise has never been more fun!
☑ Free trial
You have 7 days to try out the unlocked version of AutoVoice for free! After that it'll revert to the locked version, limited to 4 character commands
☑ Awesome video showing the kind of stuff you can do with AutoVoice
The locked version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
The app unlock may not work if you have Lucky Patcher, Freedom, or possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
✔ Record in high or low quality, in background and with pause function (.wav)
✔ backwards/fast-forward during a recording as on your dictation machine (.wav)
✔ Record by Widget
✔ Send, rename and delete recordings
✔ "Fast" Send, now with custom mail recipients
✔ upload to Dropbox, FTP (needs additional apps)
✔ Choose recordings as ringtone
✔ Cut recordings (only wav)
✔ Repair recordings (fix header information of wav-files)
✔ Samplerate and -format can be configured in the settings (working modes may vary from device to device)
✔ ...and much more!
Recordings are stored on the SD card (in folder "tapeatalk_records").
Please note: This app shows location based ads.
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (only for displaying ads)
- location access (for displaying location based ads)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- change settings (to set ringtone)
Feel free to send me comments, critics and and general feedback via email.
QualityTime is a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-use Android app that allows you to monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your smartphone and on your favorite apps.
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your smartphone activities by tracking total usage, screen unlocks and individual apps with hourly, daily and weekly summary reporting options.
The app provides the ability to curb your habits by using actionable features allowing you to set your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’, ‘take a break’ and ‘scheduled breaks’.These features can help you manage and control your usage when needed.
You can create different QualityTime profiles to customize how you wish to unplug from your smartphone during “take a break” or “scheduled breaks” to minimize distractions during those periods. QualityTime profiles provide options for you to block notifications and reject phone calls with auto reply text messages. You can also define exceptions to allow incoming calls from important contacts and permit access to specific apps during those restricted periods.
You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
You can use QualityTime without signing up. However, by creating a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of total device usage, screen unlocks and your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed - your “digital diet”.
• Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
• Quick glance of today’s usage status with the QualityTime dashboard widget.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and app usage time alert (e.g. addicted social or games app).
• “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks) with repeating schedules.
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Create different QualityTime Profiles and customize how you want to unplug your smartphone during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks”; options to block notifications, reject incoming calls with auto-reply text messages, define exceptions to allow incoming calls from ‘whitelist’ contacts, permit access to certain apps during those restricted periods.
• “Missed notification” center - captures all your missed notifications during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks” so you won’t miss anything important.
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to email@example.com. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
If you are driving your car, riding your bike, you don’t need to use your hands to pick up the phone anymore. Auto Pick-Up will do it for you simple and easy.
Automatically answers your calls when you are on the go.
Works with and without Bluetooth headset.
*** Feature ***
- Adjustable Answer timeout
- Auto Activate speakerphone if needed
- Option to select what calls has to be answered
- And much more...
Please feel free to send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Check license – Verify market license.
- On a Vacation and need a break from calls but want to attend them later?
- Wish you had an answering machine within your smartphone?
Turn your little green robot into an "Answering Machine"!!!
And enjoy *your* time without disturbance.
- Minimalist Interface for easy usage
- Continuous message reading mode
- Different Recording mode (louder/system default)
- Ring Delay added; now specify # of rings before receiving the call
- Background Mode added
If you have problem/ suggestion regarding the application please feel free to contact us.
Note all phone might not work . please reply me model no.
Sometimes,your hands are full and you couldn't empty one hand to answer the call.
Don't worry.This app Auto Answer To Call could help you a lot!
How to Use:
First step is to enable the app which is also the most important.After activating this application,it could work normally.
Then,you could make some personal settings.It includes:
---Answer which calls.You could select to answer whose call automatically.This app enables you to select all callers, contacts or only starred.
---Delay Before Answer.Set the delay time as you wish.
---Allow you to force speakerphone or not.
---You could also only use BT Headset.
---If you are in call,you could also select not to answer.
2.For Android and tablets
3.Easy to control
4.Bring convenience to life
5.Some personalized setting
If you like it,please share it with your friends and family.
Waiting for your 5 stars!
SFR Business Répondeur + vous permet de gérer vos messages vocaux comme des emails : choisissez le message que vous voulez écouter en premier, supprimez-le en un clic, transférez-le vers une adresse email ou un numéro mobile. Vous pouvez aussi supprimer plusieurs messages à la fois et même les restaurer si besoin.
Avec SFR Business Répondeur+, choisissez une annonce personnalisée en fonction de la personne qui vous appelle ou d’une période donnée. Vous pouvez aussi enregistrer plusieurs annonces par défaut et choisir celle que vous souhaitez activer le moment venu.
Avec SFR Business Répondeur + vous pouvez accéder à toutes les options de votre répondeur vocal sans appeler le 123. Vous pouvez par exemple modifier le code secret d’accès à votre répondeur, transférer systématiquement tous vos messages vocaux vers une adresse email ou encore choisir d’être notifié par SMS lorsque vous recevez un nouveau message vocal.
* See the AllAboutAndroid TwitTV review our app https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpsA4eich6c&feature=youtu.be
Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can keep the phone silent during office hours, meetings or calendar appointments, and for the night
* It can keep the phone silent & vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It mutes phone calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Instant mute timer can be started with just 1 click, unmuted automatically when timer expires
* Day and night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are silenced
* Supported calendars include Google calendars, Exchange
* SMS and call exceptions are supported while the phone is silenced (during Trial period)
* You can allow separate whitelist groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel silent mode when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
* Start muting a few minutes early for meetings on the calendar
This free version of Do Not Disturb app includes no ads. If you like this app, you can support it by buying the premium version. Otherwise the following premium features will expire after 2 weeks:
* Whitelist support
* SMS auto-response
* Calendar selection
* Early cancel & early mute support
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
AndroidPit - http://www.androidpit.com/do-not-disturb-blocking-mode
AndroidCentral - http://www.androidcentral.com/apps-week-sorcery-crazy-taxi-imsa-and-more
AllAboutAndroid - http://twit.tv/show/all-about-android/162
Please don't block this app's notifications on your phone, it can cause the app to not work correctly. Also note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Finally, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
**This App is Ad free**
**Please rate this app and leave your comments**
• Generate DTMF tones instead of dialing over the phone (Long press any meeting and press Tones).
• Tweak DTMF settings to control duration of tones and wait intervals.
• You can use DTMF tones to dial meetings over a landline phone.
• Please leave feedback through comments if DTMF works for you and settings you used.
• Create, edit, store, manage meetings and dial directly into them with one touch.
• Create custom templates to define your own dialing sequence.
• Create meeting shortcuts on your home screen.
• Turn on speaker automatically when dialing in a meeting.
• Sort meetings by name or template to group them for easy viewing.
• Integrates with contacts (including SIM).
==Built-in Templates For==
• AT&T Teleconference
• Cisco Unified MeetingPlace
• GoToWebinar (with and without Audio PIN)
• Verizon conference.
===Tips and Tricks===
• One tap on the meeting dials into the meeting.
• Long press meeting/template rows or tap on the right side to get more options.
• Don't forget to set the phone number by editing the template.
• A meeting won't dial if the IDs, passwords are not set in it or the phone number is missing in the template.
• In a template each Pause introduces a 2 second delay. (may vary on some phones)
• A template consists of a phone number and a sequence of IDs, passwords, numbers, pauses, hashes and stars in a particular sequence as defined by the meeting format.
• Long press keys during template creation/editing to know what each key does.
• You cannot delete a template that is being used by a meeting.
• Long press on the home screen to create shortcuts to frequently dialed meetings.
• A shortcut won't work if the original meeting has been deleted in the app.
• Configure the app's behavior through the Settings menu.
• Move app to SD card if you need more space.
• If you are unable to create a template or something doesn't work, just write an email to the developer for help.
• Keep the feedback coming though not everything may be incorporated.
===Example on how to create custom templates===
Say you use an automated meeting system for all your office meetings that interacts with you as below -
1. To attend a meeting press 1.
[you press 1]
2. Enter the meeting ID number followed by #.
[you enter 12345# which is the meeting ID]
3. You have entered 12345, if this is correct enter the password followed by #.
[you enter 6666# which is the meeting password and then successfully enter the meeting]
You can easily do the same using the app as follows -
1. Create a new template from the second tab. Give it a name (say Office) and choose the phone number to dial.
2. With the help of a keypad set the template string for the above call sequence as "1-Pause-Pause-ID-#-Pause-Pause-PIN-#"
3. The above sequence translates to [press 1]-[pause for some time]-[enter the ID followed by #]-[pause for some time]-[enter the password followed by #]
4. Create a new meeting using the above template and provide the meeting ID and password. For the above example these would be 12345 and 6666.
5. Dial directly into your meetings from the app.
6. You can reuse the template to create new meetings that follow the same sequence.
7. Create new templates for other interactive voice response systems that you use.
HTC Desire HD running Android 2.3.5
HTC One X running Android 4.0.4
It's completely free to use to send one blast out to 25 numbers per week, which is perfect for small organizations or groups. For those of you who need to call larger groups or make calls more often, you can simply purchase call credits for only a few cents per call. The DialMyCalls Android app also ties in with our DialMyCalls.com website so your account can be accessed in both places. Using the website you can easily import & organize thousands of phone numbers in minutes. Then whenever you're on the road and need to place a call you can do so right through your phone.
DialMyCalls is used by thousands of organizations around the USA, from youth sports teams to Fortune 500 companies. Our customers privacy is of our utmost importance. We will never release, sell or distribute any of the phone numbers or information in your account- your information is strictly yours.
The DialMyCalls app requires a DialMyCalls.com account which you can set up for free either through the app or our website. There is no credit card or payment info needed for free accounts. If you need help getting set up please feel free to call our customer support team at 1-800-928-2086. Thanks and we look foward to having you as a user!
If you're not sure what version you're running then it is HIGHLY recommended to download the Lite version of this app first as it will tell you immediately if it will not work on your phone!
A highly configurable Android application created for traveling and hands-free convenience that can automatically answer incoming calls and can auto-reply to text messages based on your preferences.
The idea started mainly as a way to present alternatives to fumbling to answer your phone/texts while driving. When your phone rings it picks up the receiver and uses headphones, speakerphone or blue tooth based on your choice. It can also answer text messages automatically.