★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, left menu , settings, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap the uninstall item to delete AppLock.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
Best because of the following features:-
- Search Answers from 10 sources, the most available in answers app in the market
- Type Once and Search for all Answers from all sites, selection using Radio Button(Only this app in the market)
- Share Answers(from all 10 sources- again only)with friends or Colleagues
- Open in Browser for Copy/ Paste(open all sources in browser-- again the best)
- Search in
* Ask .com
with 3 more
Please DO LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE RATINGS AND COMMENTS AS IT IMPORTANT FOR US
ask, question, answers, search, answer, find, view , send, share, yahoo, science, wiki, de recherche, ans, réponse, Antwort, Suche , 検索, 答え, 回答, french, german , japanese, answers and questions, questions and answers, best, wikipedia answers, answers to questions.
How long have you been with your lover?
Celeberate your anniversary with your memories.
Also the number is shown on the widget, so you can check it without opening the app.
- Calculate number of passed days from the anniversary
- Show it on widget
- Customize as your own by using photos and changing names
- Customizable background
- Notify you by each 100 days
- Multiple anniversaries on side-menu
- Share your screen on Twitter or Facebook
* How to show it on background
- From your launcher(background), long press or menu button will show you an option to add a widget on your background.
- From the widget list, you could find 'Been Together' widget
- Add this widget to your background and layout it as your wish.
- This version is Ad-Supported -
* Special Thanks to.. *
Italian : Thanks to Filippo Perissinotto!
Hungarian : Thanks to Tamás Magyar & Norbert Kis-Szabó!
Turkish : Thanks to Mert Yiğitbaşı! Dedicated to his lovely Dilara
- Location information is used in the ad serving, and not stored or transmitted.
This is one of the most customizable keyboard available.
- "4.7 out of 5.0!!" -Android Tapp
- "Anysoft, the only keyboard for Android that doesn't make me want to blow my brains out." -Erin Coyne
- "Has everything you'll need....the most intuitive keyboard I used. Love it!" -Erela Portugaly (well, that's my wife. But, I think she is being objective about it)
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (in Android 2.0+)!
* Multitouch support
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard)
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+)
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard
* Theme support (comes with 3 skins)
* Build-in user dictionary words editor
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* And many more features!
Support at: https://plus.google.com/communities/106050362696748221135
Makes it easy to get to the ask.com website.
appjungle.net not affiliated with Ask.com.
(all trademarks are owned by their respective owners)
All use is at your own risk.
by downloading you agree.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Google Now, Everywhere.
With Open Mic+ for Google Now, access all the commands from anywhere on your phone, while driving, or while away from your phone! Simply say "Okay Google", wave your hand, or shake your phone. Screen on, screen off Google Now will be ready to listen.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Google Now becomes more conversational as after a search just say Okay Google to start a new one. And even better get the answers to your questions while your hands are tied, or when you're on the couch, or in the car.
TOMORROW'S FEATURES TODAY
Everybody's talking about the new Touchless Controls features for the Moto X, but now any phone that is running Jelly Bean or higher can have the same experience.
Open Mic+ will run in the background and can be configured to start at boot so that it truly becomes part of the phone.
Truly automate your device by combining the endless command list of Tasker with the ease of access of Open Mic!
CHANGE YOUR HOT PHRASE
With Open Mic+ you aren’t limited to “Okay Google”. Live out your sci-fi fantasies, support your favorite team, and just feel awesome with complete control over your phone.
WHAT'S DIFFERENT IN THE DONATE VERSION
Hi, my name is Ryan Senanayake and I'm a Junior still in high school. As the amount of time I have spent on this project grows to more than 1000 hours, I need to better justify the time I spend on development. The Free version will in no way be hobbled and will continue to receive bug fixes + performance/battery improvements, but from now on, new features will be added to the Donate version. It will only cost $2 and if you are not able to spend this, by simply sharing to two social media sites, you can receive a free donate version.
Open Mic+ is in active development, a low market review doesn’t help! Please press the support button in-app.
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Design/Graphics Assistance: Adriano Loiacono
Translators: Paulo Calvo (Legacy Spanish), David Margolin (Legacy Spanish), Christian Meyer (German), Chiko Del Maiz (French), Y. Demers (French), ASHURiCAN iDe (French), Ján Kučera (Slovak), Billy Zhu (Chinese), John Larsson (Swedish), Mohamed H. (Arabic), Adriano Loiacono (Italian), Arthur Tretuhin (Russian), Julijan Nikolic (Serbian), Mehmet Can Ekinci (Turkish), Gert-Jan Anema (Dutch), Maxim van Loo (Dutch), Soedhier Bansidhar (Dutch), Jorim Tielemans (Dutch), and Jaakko Salminen (Finnish)
The angel messages found within the Ask Angels Oracle App will help you to lift in love to connect with the guidance, healing, and wisdom of the angels. When you choose a card, notice the thoughts or feelings you have in response to the angel card you draw, and while you are reading the card description.
The Ask Angels Oracle cards are based on the angel messages channeled by Melanie Beckler, and carry with them the uplifting frequency and presence of the Angelic Realms. Whether you are seeking to elevate your mood or ask your angels for help and guidance, this oracle app can deliver just that.
You can use this app as a full-featured, ad-free and time-unlimited "Lite" version, or unlock the full deck for a small fee.
Connecting with Angels is fun and rewarding on a deeply spiritual level. You have angels who are always there with you, ready and willing to help by offering their unconditional love and guidance. Your angels will never intervene without your request, but they are always there with you, even as you read these words. You simply need to ask.
Invite in the assistance of your angels, listen to your heart, act on your inspirations, and keep moving forward in the direction of love and joy (the direction of the angels) one step at a time...
- A complete deck of 44 cards*, beautifully illustrated, covering many topics regarding daily issues
- 3 types of readings (1, 3 or 5 cards)
- You can save your readings to a journal for further reference
- Share your readings with your friends, by email or on Facebook!
*the full deck is available in the unlocked version
About the author: Melanie Beckler is an internationally acclaimed and best selling author, channel, and founder of www.Ask-Angels.com. Her books, MP3 Angel Messages, Angel Courses and CD's provide a direct link to the love, frequency and wisdom from the Angelic and Spiritual Realms for people all around the world. Melanie feels both honored and blessed to share the ever unfolding and expanding guidance, love and uplifting energy which flow through her as a result of her direct connection with the angels.
THIS LAYOUT IS OPTIMIZED FOR PORTRAIT MODE.
QWERTY key boards were originally designed to slow typists down, and are meant to be used with
Designed by Rick Bures, this layout is optimized for SPEED. Once familiar with it, you should see an
increase in your tapping speed. Here's how:
1. By increasing the number of rows and decreasing the number of columns over a QWERTY
keyboard, the keys can be made larger, allowing for greater finger movement without
2. Speed increases when the next key you tap is near the one you just tapped. Written English has
been analyzed to determine the most common letters, the most common digraphs (two-letter
combinations), and the most common trigraphs (three-letter combinations). By grouping the
most commonly used letters near the center, and positioning them relative to one-another so that
adjacent letters complete the most common digraphs and trigraphs, the frequency that the next
key you want to tap is near the one you just tapped is greatly increased.
This layout has the letters of each digraph adjacent to each other (horizontally, vertically, or
diagonally) in 26 of the 32 most common digraphs in written English, and in all but one of the
remaining 6 there is only one key interposed between the the letters of the digraph. Though
harder to achieve with trigraphs, this layout still manages to have all the letters adjacent in 10 of
the 16 most common trigraphs, and in half of the remaining 6 one of the letters is only distant
by one interposing key.
3. The space bar is double-sized, since it is tapped so often. Within the constraints of the layout of
the letters, it is placed where familiarity with a QWERTY keyboard would lead you to find it.
The shift key is similarly placed.
In addition to being faster than QWERTY (once you're used to it), this layout retains many of the best
features of ASK:
• Accepts themes
• Word suggestions
• Keyboard settings, Override default dictionary, and Change input method on long press of the
• Many, many, alternate characters and punctuation selectable via the pop-up when you long-
press many of the keys.
• Voice input
• Swipe to access additional keyboards
Things to make note of:
• Try long-pressing the period key. You'll find the question mark and many of the punctuation
symbols originally found with both the period and the question mark.
• “Center” on this keyboard is the letter E-- it is found center column, but in a low row.
Everything else spreads from that point. Consider E your home base. This arrangement with E
in a low row maintains contiguity for a greater number of digraphs and trigraphs.
• You can quickly get numbers by long pressing any of the keys on the top row, just like with the
QWERTY layout-- except that because there are now only seven columns, some of the numbers
have been moved to the second row. Alternatively, you can enable a complete number row on
top, which has small keys to fit.
• Having something great for portrait meant compromising on landscape-- the key size change
makes this layout not as well suited for landscape mode.
Is this layout for everyone? Nope. But for those of you who are looking to increase your speed and
accuracy when using a portrait mode keyboard, and don't mind a little time to get used to it, you may
like it as much as I do. If you don't, I don't mind.
Anysoft, anysoft keyboard, ASK, key, board, keyboard, keyboards, replacement, alternative, big keys,
swipe, swype, tap, fast, fast tap, quick, quick tap, layout, keyboard layout, layouts, QWERTY, square,
square keys, button, buttons, big buttons, software keyboard, keyboard replacement, keyboard
replacements, input, input method, Rick Bures.
• Search the Web with Search Widget on your home screen and get search results powered by Ask.com
• Speech recognition, so you can speak what you are looking for
• Instant suggestions from the web and your device's Installed Apps, Contacts, and Calendar Events
• Search history displayed for easy access to past queries
• Resize and place the widget to suit your needs
• Choose the widget's color - dark or light
• Optimized for smartphone and tablet devices Android OS 4.1 and higher
Supported languages include:
View End User License Agreement: http://apn.ask.com/sweula.html
An interpreter for dialogues with local people.
- Easy communicate with foreigners.
- Ask questions in other languages.
- For travel , vacations or business trips.
- 70 languages
- Translate words or phrases
- Translate your voice
- Hear the translation (Text to speech)
- Fast and easy
- Voice recognition (Speech to text)
- Nice graphics
*** It needs an internet connection
*** Some languages do not have speech
The output of this keyboard is followed by the Unicode consortium's standard. So if you are using other encoding unit, you will face typing problem with keyboard layout.
* Myanmar Keyboard Layout
Myanmar Unicode Area
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
*Optionally read toast notifications (Android 3.0+)
*Widget to suspend VN
*Customizable TTS message
*Ignore specific apps or notifications containing defined text
*Choice of TTS audio stream
*Choice of speaking when screen or headset is on or off, or while in silent/vibrate mode
(Note: Due to API limitations, a headset that is connected when the VN service starts will need to be reconnected for VN to see the current state; also all Bluetooth devices are detected the same, headset or not)
*Custom delay of TTS after notification
*Repeat notifications at custom interval while screen off
*Post a test notification
Bluetooth - Required to detect whether Bluetooth headset is connected.
Vibrate - Required for Test option while in vibrate mode on Android 4.2+.
Modify Audio Settings - Required for improved wired headset detection on Android 2.0+.
VN operates through Android's Accessibility service and must be enabled in the Accessibility settings.
Shortcuts are provided in the configuration screen to open the Accessibility and TTS settings.
While VN uses the Accessibility service, it is intended to be a convenience tool and not an accessibility tool.
The Accessibility service will give a warning that VN may be able to collect personal data. This is because Accessibility doesn't know what or how data passing through it is used by enabled apps. VN only uses Accessibility to read notification text which is passed directly to TTS and temporary memory (for the notification log). The TTS engine, outside the control of VN, may also use spoken text for other purposes.
Be aware of the accessibility apps that are enabled when you enable VN! If the behavior of system UI changes, it is most likely caused by other accessibility apps that were enabled when VN/Accessibility was turned on. If you believe this is not the case and VN is causing issues for you, please contact me.
ABOUT AUDIO STREAM OPTION:
Behavior of audio streams may vary by device or Android version, so I advise doing your own testing to determine which stream is right for you. The Media stream (default) should be good for most people.
Please email me or submit any issues at https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify/issues.
I cannot reply to Android error reports unless you leave contact info in the message. Issue reports often require that I ask for more details and/or provide troubleshooting steps.
If necessary, you can sideload any version from http://pilot51.com/apk/voicenotify.
VN is open source under the Apache License. https://github.com/pilot51/voicenotify
1karu5 (Support for new widget picker)
Scott Albertine ('Pause/dim media' option)
Chris Rae "pugwonk" (Improved headset detection for Android 2.0+)
Translation is crowdsourced at http://getlocalization.com/voicenotify.
If for any reason you can't or don't want to use Get Localization, you can always email me or contribute directly to the GitHub project.
French: caliann, Souln77, Titan44
Russian: Max Ponomaryov (ceejay), vanetned
I am not responsible for the notifications that are announced. It is up to you to use the features provided, or not use VN, to prevent unwanted announcing of notifications.
If you want VN silenced on a more flexible schedule than what Quiet Time provides, I would recommend using an app such as Timeriffic. (Not affiliated in any way, just what I use personally)
Specially designed for Android devices.
Easy, simple and intuitive, just write the mathematical expression on the screen then let MyScript technology perform its magic converting symbols and numbers to digital text and delivering the result in real time.
The same experience as writing on paper with the advantages of a digital device (Scratch-outs, results in real time, …).
Solve mathematical equations by hand without actually having to crunch the numbers yourself
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Works on your smartphone (Use your finger or a capacitive stylus with your android phone (Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC, Motorola, Sony Xperia, LG Optimus and others)
- Works on your tablet (Take advantage of the S-Pen with your Galaxy Note, or use any capacitive pen with your Galaxy Tab family of tablets, HTC flyer, Lenovo Thinkpad, Asus transformer and others)
- Use your handwriting to write any arithmetic formula
- Write and calculate mathematical expressions in an intuitive and natural way with no keyboard
- Scratch-out gestures to easily delete symbols and numbers
- Portrait and landscape operation
- Redo and undo functions.
Basic operations: +, -, x, ÷, +/‒, 1/x
Misc. Operations: %, √, x!, |x|
Powers/Exponentials: ℯx, xy , x2
Brackets: ( )
Trigonometry: cos, sin, tan
Inverse trigonometry: acos, asin, atan
Logarithms: ln , log
Constants: π, ℯ, Phi.
Support website: https://support.myscript.com/
Note about permissions:
We are asking permission to access Internet connection; this is to provide users the possibility to watch the video tutorial.
We are taking note of all your remarks and comments, many of you are asking us for equations, you can visit our web demo page, a web equation demo will show to you what we are planning to add in the future, visit:
Equation web demo:
Handwriting recognition web demos: