• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren & Göran Helsingborg)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Traditional Chinese (Thanks to Andy)
• Armenian (Thanks to Hrant Ohanyan)
• Catalan (Thanks to Josep Rey Cases)
• Slovak (Thanks to Pavol Šrank)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
KitKat & Lollipop support with root requires
Battery Stats Plus detects and notifies battery draining apps. It collects and analyzes battery usage per app basic on your Android devices.
Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.
Cloud-based service to compare your battery lifetime and battery usage between your device and other devices.
☆ Analyze battery stats per apps
☆ Statistics on CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
☆ Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps (PRO)
☆ Estimate and monitor battery lifetime
☆ Cloud based service to compare device's battery performance
☆ Cloud based service to compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
Visit http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
Notices: at the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on
kw: BetterBatteryStats, Better battery stats, battery saver
A small 1x1 elegant looking widget that simply displays your battery level on it with a number and dynamic icon. At this stage it has a few configurable options such as changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit as well as whether or not to display percentage on the icon.
* Simple and elegant design
* Shows you your battery level at a glance, as well as detailed information, just by clicking on the battery.
*Extra info includes:
*Temperature (C or F)
This widget is nowhere near finished, new features will be added weekly. Here's some we've got in mind:
* Notification bar icon (Configurable and Themeable) (Working on this now)
* Themes for the widget as well as customization
* Estimated time remaining
* Graphs displaying usage
If you've got something you'd like to be added or if you've got some feedback, just send us and email and we'll do our best to incorporate it into BatteryStats.
Similarly, if you've found a bug - don't comment here. Send us and email with what's wrong and we'll try get it fixed as soon as we can. Usually within a day if were not elsewhere!
Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
It's suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it's fully charged, unless you force earlier calibration.
The voltage meter can be useful too. Full charge is around 4200mV.
There is an option to beep when 100% is reached so you don't have to closley follow the changes.
*** Lollipop users read the info at the bottom ***
Unsolicited quotes from real users:
"It gave me about 2 hours more use with 30 minutes more screen on time. Saved me from buying a $25 battery."
"Just donated 5 Dollars to support this masterpiece.. Keep up the good work"
"[Amplify] just revolutionized the true meaning of wakelock managing"
"This module is awesome! I get less than a half percent drain per hour for idle standby. "
...and many more.
Amplify puts you in control of how your device uses your battery by controlling how often your device can wake up, and how long it can stay awake. Use the recommended settings for easy battery savings, or dig in and customize every alarm, service, and wakelock on your device.
Here are some highlights:
- A beautiful design, inspired by Material Design principles
- A stable blocking engine
- Comprehensive measuring of the time wasted and time saved because of alarms and wakelocks
- A growing list of descriptions of the alarms, services, and wakelocks in plain English (and 20 other languages)
- A new Pro package that lets you control any alarm or wakelock on the device
- An open source codebase so you can see how it works, or build it yourself
The In-App purchases allow you to unlock the Pro package that lets you customize the alarms, services, and wakelocks on your device. Without the pro package, you can control the worst battery hogs: NlpWakelock, NlpCollectorWakeLock, ALARM_WAKEUP_LOCATOR, and ALARM_WAKE_ACTIVITY_DETECTION.
May you have a long [battery] life!
- Amplify uses the Xposed Framework and will install it for you if you don't already have it. -
*** Lollipop users ***
Xposed has a new Alpha build for Lollipop. For more information, read here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
Need root access due to permission changes!
If not rooted, this alternative solution might help: http://goo.gl/Yqdh2F
Ever wondered why your smartphone screen doesnt turn off automatically when it should have, the screen wakes up all of a sudden or you find your phone battery drained even when you exited apps and turned off the screen? This might be due to wakelock holding apps. ”Wakelock Detector” helps you to detect battery draining apps in your Android phone by checking wakelock usage history. Now you can easily find out what keep your phone awake and drain your battery when it is idle!
“Wakelock” is a mechanism of power management service in Android OS, which can be used to keep CPU awake (Partial wakelock) and keep the screen on(Full wakelock). Applications which use wakelock privilege improperly leads to situations where the CPU or phone screen stays active without user's knowledge and thus causing dramatic battery drain.
“Wakelock Detector” shows wakelock usage statistics for all applications, which ever held wakelock since boot. By default it displays CPU wakelocks sorting by the longest usage time. Further, you can choose Screen wakelock type to see screen related wakelocks. For instance, if your screen is keeping on even after screen timeout or your screen turns on randomly by itself, then you can choose Screen wakelock type on the top (Brightness icon) to see which apps are using screen wakelock. Furthermore, if you are interested in currently running applications then you can change sorting type to "Active" which shows active running applications on the top. For further details please refer to FAQ inside Settings.
# shows both CPU wakelock (Partial wakelock) and (Full wakelock) ;
# merges wakelocks of corresponding app into one expandable view for better user experience;
# currently active running applications are shown in red color;
# allows easy sorting options by Running state , Wakelock time and Alphabetical order;
How to use:
#1 Charge your phone above 90% and unplug cable (or just reboot the phone)
#2 Give it a time (1-2 hours) to accumulate some wakelock usage statistics
#3 Open “Wakelock Detector”
#4 Check the apps on the top, if they show very long wakelock usage time then you found the cause of your battery drain!
We are working on improving the performance of the “Wakelock Detector” by adding new features regarding wakelock issues users usually face. We are trying to follow up all your comments. And we know that the application is not ideal yet. We would appreciate if you send us email before giving negative comments in the Play Store. Your feedbacks are always welcome!
* MIUI users - Make sure that battery service is turned on.
XDA - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector/
HowToGeek - http://www.howtogeek.com/142654/find-out-which-apps-are-keeping-your-android-awake-with-wakelock-detector/
LifeHacker - http://lifehacker.com/5993706/wakelock-detector-shows-you-the-apps-that-keep-your-phone-awake
DotTech - http://dottech.org/103671/android-review-wakelock-detector/
Temefy - http://temefy.com/defend-your-battery-with-wakelock-detector
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wakelockdetector
Wakelock PPT [recommended] - http://goo.gl/7WgGz
KW: wakelock detector, wakelock, partial wakelock, battery save, screen keeps on,cpu awake, battery drain, display which app drains battery, betterbatterystats, battery doctor, battery saver, easy battery saver, save battery, app analyzer, app battery usage statistics, battery help, save energy, greenify, detect battery drain, wake lock statistics widget, extend battery life, prolong battery life, battery defender, power saver, idle state monitor
NEW: Auto-hibernation now works in non-root mode, (need to be enabled in experimental features setting, Android 4.1+ required). If you have secure key-guard enabled, try "Hibernate and Lock Screen" shortcut or "Pull up" gesture on Home soft-key.
Never should your phone or tablet become slower and battery hungrier after lots of apps installed. With Greenify, your device can run almost as smoothly and lastingly as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
Please report bugs in the XDA forum (http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE) or G+ community (http://goo.gl/MoszF).
Greenify NEVER EVER collects your personal data despite the capability of accessibility service, it just takes advantage of it to automate things.
IMPORTANT: Greenifying an app implies that you are aware that all the background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) of this app will become out of service during the hibernation except when you are using this app.
NEVER greenify alarm clock apps, instant messaging apps unless you don't rely on them. Please do verify the impact of greenified apps on which you heavily rely.
Compared to other popular tools aimed for the similar purpose, Greenify offers the following advantages:
◆ Unlike the "Freeze" feature in "TitaniumBackup Pro" that totally disable the app, you can still use your app as usual, share content with it. No need to freeze & defrozen it.
◆ Unlike "Autostarts", you can benefit from almost all of its advantages, without needing to deal with the complexity and risk of obscure app components, and never lose functionality when app is actively running.
◆ Unlike any "XXX Task Killer", your device will never fall into the cat-mouse-game of stealthy-running and aggressive killing, which unnecessarily consumes more battery juice.
Note: Greenify does need a background running service for auto-hibernation to work. It is designed and implemented in extremely lightweight, with an average RAM footprint less than 5M, and nearly zero CPU and battery consumption.
In case you cannot install from Play Store: http://oasisfeng.com/Greenify.apk
=== PERMISSIONS ===
INTERNET: Needed by "Raise Your Voice" program to send back only small amount of anonymous statistics data, without privacy information. You can opt-out at any time.
DRAW OVER OTHER APP: To show guide layer over the app setting UI of system in non-root mode.
READ SENSITIVE LOG: To analysis the wake up cause of greenified apps.
GET ACCOUNTS & WRITE SYNC SETTINGS: Control the account sync of apps if its sync task is too frequent.
DISABLE YOUR SCREEN LOCK & BIND ACCESSIBILITY SERVICE: For automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
=== FAQ ===
* Why not support Android 2.x?
* It seems that automatic hibernation is not working.
* Some of my greenified apps (e.g. Google Maps) seems not hibernating.
* I want to greenify system apps!
* De-greenified apps still got no push notification!
Read here: http://goo.gl/1F5pY
=== Beta Channel ===
See G+ community board: http://goo.gl/MoszF
=== Translation ===
All translations are open for contribution: http://goo.gl/zCCDce
=== Donation ===
If you love Greenify, please consider the "donation package" http://goo.gl/fpz5l for extra experimental features:
* Greenify system apps (now without Xposed)
* Allow GCM push for hibernated apps
* Detect "who" woke the hibernated apps and optionally cut off the wake-up path.
* Wake-up timer coalescing
previous version could be downloaded at http://www.monmonja.com/MonBattery.v.2.2.0.apk
With different languages (If its not in your language, help us translate on the language activity)
Turn off notification with just one click
Direct link to shop for battery replacement
Ability to turn off ads (if you dont want to support me)
This app was only tested in emulator, if this app doesnt run on your phone, I'm sorry, I wish I have the money to buy your phone :(
=== 7 Days Refund Guarantee ===
Don't worry about the 15 minutes window, just relax and explore all the features. Refund requested in "Orders" of Google Play (or Google Wallet) within 7 days is guaranteed. (may take days to manually process). REQUESTS BY EMAIL WILL BE IGNORED.
=== Disclaimer ===
Some of these experimental features are still in early stage. They may not work on all devices & ROMs. They are included only for advanced users with sufficient knowledge about what they really mean and how to correctly use them. These features may crash your apps, or even brick your phone in the extreme cases. I will try my best to avoid those situations, but I don't take responsibility about the possible consequences. For your safety, please do a NANDroid backup before activating these features.
It is safe to purchase and install, since nothing is affected until any of the experimental features is enabled explicitly.
=== Experimental Features ===
◆ Boost mode (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to allow Greenify to perform hibernation and other operations without the slow root routine. Besides, Boost mode also improves compatibility of many features in Greenify.
◆ Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
Beware, most system apps are critical to the basic functionality of your device, once greenified, you may lose some part of usability. If something bad happens, degreenify the system apps you recently greenified and reboot, or deactivate this experimental features of Greenify and reboot.
◆ Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
Google service framework is patched to allow the GCM (Google Cloud Message, a.k.a. C2DM) broadcast to wake the hibernated apps, thus you can greenify some apps without losing the ability to receive push message.
Attention: Not all apps use GCM as push mechanism, some apps create their own connection for push in background service, thus can't benefit from this patch and their push messages can never survive hibernation. Please DO NOT ask for that, it's just a "mission impossible" in practice. Instead, ask their developer to adopt the more RAM-and-battery-friendly GCM push.
◆ Keep Notifications after Hibernation
Android framework is patched to keep notifications from being removed when application hibernates.
◆ Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
Android framework is patched to track which app implicitly woke your hibernated apps. You can decide whether to cut-off the wake-up path to avoid further wake-ups.
◆ Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
Block the the abuse (via a vulnerability of Android up to 4.2) used by some apps to keep themselves from being killed by Android. This abuse leads to undesired apps "Not Hibernating" due to false "Perceptible" state in Greenify.
PS: For Android 4.3+, this can also remove the annoying permanent notification from some apps, which was hidden in pre-4.3 system.
=== Xposed Installation ===
1. Download and install Xposed installer: http://goo.gl/CKTWXZ
2. Install the “Framework" in the "Xposed Installer" and activate "Greenify" in "Modules".
=== Why do I need to install another framework for some features to work? ===
Since these experimental features all need OS level patches, traditionally they can only be applied with ROM modding, which is highly device-specific and ROM-exclusive. Xposed framework is a new hope to do finer grained tiny patches in a ROM-independent way. Thanks to Xposed framework, you can enjoy these experimental features of Greenify without replacing your ROM.
=== Feedback and further discussion ===
Visit the community: http://goo.gl/MoszF or XDA forum: http://goo.gl/ZuLDnE
☻support android 5.0(Lollipop)
Disable Service helps you to disable services running in the background such as "push service" ,"upload service" or "pull ad service" and so on.
(Note that:on 2.3,you have to enable the usb debugging mode)
(Thanks for your donation:吴彬海,John Georgiou,杜亚辉,Khrushch Pavel,秦森,沈明德,苏勇,刘啸天)
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Tired of seeing wakelocks destroying your phone battery right in front of you? Here is Wakelock Terminator to 'terminate' all the unnecessary wakelocks.
Wakelock Terminator spoofs wakelocks when an app needs one. If you don't know much about how apps run in the background by acquiring wakelock, here's a simple explanation and how WLT handles it. When an app requires to run in the background, it can schedule a call using alarms and request to acquire CPU time so that the phone is awake while the app does it's background task.
WLT uses Xposed Framework and spoofs a temporary timeout wakelock or prevents an app from getting the wakelock. This mechanics is completely depended on the WLT. This way, the app never/partially reaches the wakelock acquire method and reduces the load on your phone battery.
WLT also has a filter so that only those wakelocks are prevented that bother you and your phone. So this ways, you can let 'Auto-sync' wakelocks to work where else disable the other ones. Most auto-syncs have *sync* as the starting tag name. You can filter them out if need be.
To make the WLT work, you need to have the Xposed Framework installed. You can download the dependent application inside the app or you can download it manually from here: http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer.
The free version lets you prevent one application from acquiring wakelock. This is so that you can try it out and buy the premium version using in-app purchase, if it is up-to your expectations. You can try to enable WLT for any app, as long as there is one app that is preventing wakelocks. You can buy the app to get rid of this nag.
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime for any queries or bug reports. Have a look at this video to help you get started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egSU9fLpU8Y. The video demonstrates Wakelock Terminator working in combination with Wakelock Detector (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector).
For example, you can force the PowerManager to keep the screen on or have the CPU still running in standby mode or make sure the Wifi connection keeps running at full performance.
You can use it on any android phone or tablet.
Use it to keep the screen on in full brightness or dimmed mode during movies or slideshows.
To make sure the CPU is still running in the background doing your tasks when you press the standby button.
There is a "Donate Version" available if you wish to support my work.
What are the permissions used for:
WAKE_LOCK, to obviously be allowed to aquire wakelocks
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED, to start the app after device reboot
READ_PHONE_STATE, to be able to act on start/ending calls, allowing the app to aquire a lock just for the duration of the call
A few keywords to help people:
screenon,screen always on,keep awake,darken,dark3n,no sleep,nosleep,Keep on,WifiLock,Sleep Policy,WifiManager,CpuLock
- Fuel Widget
- Circle Widget, with big numbers
- Neon Gauge Widget
- Alarms and Notifications
- Battery indicator on the notification bar
- General and Weekly Statistics
- Simple and neat interface
- Support for Tablets and Android Kitkat
A Pro version is available with plenty of Widgets personalizations, lots of settings and no ads.
Follow @fsinib on Twitter, Facebook and Google+
LifeHacker: "Plenty of apps save your battery life, but this one takes the idea to a whole new level"
During deepsleep mode, Wifi, 3G are turned off, background apps are stopped. Therefore, most apps are not working, including Facebook, Google Service, etc,. It then constantly wakes up in order to download email, sync Facebook status, etc,. It's defined by deepsleep frequency and woke up duration
In advanced mode (PRO), you can customize more parameters, including day/night settings, active period, screen timeout, sync strategy, ignored apps, etc,
☆ 5 pre-defined profiles: Gentle, Balance, Strong, Aggressive, Slumberer. They varies on frequency, duration and other settings. The former is less disruptive, but save less battery and vise versa
☆ Custom profile (PRO) - for advanced users. If you need more customization, select this profile and modify it
☆ Custom profile settings
- Separate between weekday vs weekend settings
- Frequency: device is turned on DS mode at a selected frequency
- Duration: device is woke up after for a selected duration after a each frequency cycle
- Wileless & network: control radio setting during DS on
- Sync: Control sync strategy and sync account, auto-sync
- Apps: Select apps that will be stopped during DS on
- CPU: Process twist - root only
- Night period: During this period, device is always in DS mode
☆ General settings
- Screen off delay: a short delay before DS start. This option is used to avoid quick screen toggles
- Whitelist: Apps are always ignored when DS on, such as online music player
- Ingored recent apps: ignore recent apps
- Use APN settings: twist 3G/4G/mobile data toggler
- Check background data: If selected, it will ignore DS mode if traffic is above a defined threshold
- Traffic threshold & traffic sampling frequency
☆ Tasker plugin, Locale plugin
☆ During deep sleep mode on, this app may disrupt your normal activities, such as your email notification comes with larger delay
☆ If your setting (ex. Wifi) is off, DS Battery Saver does not control it during DS mode on
☆ Tiếng Việt
The app is free, fully featured with ads.
*What is the motivation behind controlling Wifi?*
On paper Wifi is less power hungry than 3G but... some apps behave differently when Wifi is on (DropBox / Google+ uploads, Google Maps location caching), the well known wlan_rx kernel wakelock is a symptom of wakeups caused by uncontrolled Wifi hotspots, the Wifi sleep policy is not working consistently and does solve all problems.
Support: the rating tool is not the right place to submit bugs or feature requests.
If you have questions or want to report bugs please send me a mail, post your question in the support thread at xda (http://goo.gl/oc8MR).
Keywords: battery life, control wifi, save battery, battery drain, saving battery
- android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: detect if wifi is on or off
- android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE and android.permission.UPDATE_DEVICE_STATS: change wifi state
- android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: hold a wakelock
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS and android.permission.DEVICE_POWER: detect if on charger
- android.permission.INTERNET and android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required for ads
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: save logcat
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: start service on boot
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: detect screen on/off/unlock
BetterWifiOnOff is open source so you can inspect/review/ contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
Use existing command sets or create your own to execute routine tasks:
- save logs / dumpfiles
- kernel settings through file system
- command to execute
- execution with or without 'su'
- command to read / display the current status (on/off)
- display of the current status
- display of command results
- Locale / Tasker Plugin for executing commands
Please don't use the market's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing logs to the SD
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statitics and can not be revokes without making the app unusable
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access Latitude and is also used by Admob. This right can not be revoked but you can remove the ads by buying the full version
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is required by Admob.
CommandCenter is open source so you can inspect/review/ contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
There will be no icon installed for the donate version but the apk is visible from Settings - Applications.
This license removes the ads but does not enable any feature.
Please don't use the market's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.