Love the app but Stop breaking it to demand I rate it. I hate G+ and intend to delete my account after this. Your prompt to rate pauses parts of the app and gives no indication beyond not leaving wifi awake. Fix or stop bloody prompting me and the rating will be fixed to something more fitting to this app.
Very useful for s4 Took a few days to work out why it was turning Wi-Fi off while had the screen on. Seems the option to keep it on when in use affects when screen is on, not just when off as settings say. Happy with it now as s4 used default of 15 minutes before turning it off! Had one app not being recognized as white listed when it was.
Lollipop compatibility? Since upgrading to android 5.1 the app has had trouble with airplane mode. I use a tasker script to toggle airplane mode while at work as I have poor signal. During times when airplane mode is on the app seems to not be able to alter the wifi state. Have you seen similar problems? Would debug logs be of any use to you in solving this?
amazing! that's what I'm talking about, especially expert mode is awesome! That's what I've been looking for. But small issue on good old Android Gingerbread is that your app is not an exception among the others that wifi "timed checks" sometimes cause wifi to disappear completely for some reason; so I had to disable this feature.
Great Saves me at least 30% of my battery life, once you change the settings it goes smoothly from there. Now the only thing I need is something like this for cellular service.
Doesn't turn off wifi when screen goes off and there is no active connection. Please fix and ill give 5 stars. I am using kitkat on international galaxy note 4. Thank you
- Updated russian translations
- Add option to leave wifi on when screen goes off but a connection is active
- Loading application whitelist is now asynchronous
- Added timed checks: regularly turn Wifi on (all rules apply)
- Fixed event log for enabling/disabling from the widget
- A better detection of the donate version
- Fixed alarm "null" error leaving Wifi on
- Fixed event log for power connected / disconnected
- Implemented more sophisticaled cage detection