Doesn't turn off wifi when screen goes off and there is no active connection. Please fix and ill give 5 stars. I am using kitkat on international galaxy note 4. Thank you
Perfect Amazing app for controlling wifi state. Allows to shut off wifi when phone is sleeping (but only if nothing is downloading/uploading, etc) or when wifi not in use, etc, etc. Very dedicated developer, will fix bugs and loves to take suggestions for new features
Works 30 sec delay before WiFi goes off. Go to expert settings to change. Wish it had data options so one star off for no data.
amazing! that's what I'm talking about, especially expert mode is awesome! That's what I've been looking for. But small issue on good old Android Gingerbread is that your app is not an exception among the others that wifi "timed checks" sometimes cause wifi to disappear completely for some reason; so I had to disable this feature.
Love the app but Stop breaking it to demand I rate it. I hate G+ and intend to delete my account after this. Your prompt to rate pauses parts of the app and gives no indication beyond not leaving wifi awake. Fix or stop bloody prompting me and the rating will be fixed to something more fitting to this app.
Does what it say Only trouble is all wifi toggling apps seem to break the wifi status icon! :( Galaxy 2s. However it has solved my battery drain problem on my galaxy 2s good job. :) EDIT: Latest update is broken. DO NOT UPDATE until this is fixed. (Program crashes when foreground is ended) If you update you can get the older version from the developer's website. EDIT 2: Thanks for replying - do you have any idea about the crashing on 8.1 compared with 8.0? To reproduce - launch app, minimise it, close it, reopen.
- Updated russian translations
- Add option to leave wifi on when screen goes off but a connection is active
- Loading application whitelist is now asynchronous
- Added timed checks: regularly turn Wifi on (all rules apply)
- Fixed event log for enabling/disabling from the widget
- A better detection of the donate version
- Fixed alarm "null" error leaving Wifi on
- Fixed event log for power connected / disconnected
- Implemented more sophisticaled cage detection
Do you want to know if someone is connected to your wifi without permission?