BANKING FOR TWO
Easy setup. No monthly account fees. Track your spending together. Zeta Joint Cards accounts are built for couples at every stage. We make it simple to fund and manage your account.
ONE ACCOUNT THAT DOES IT ALL
Your Zeta Joint Cards account works seamlessly with your individual accounts, making it easy to set aside money for bills while saving for your goals.
LET US DO THE WORK
Zeta remembers when your bills are due. Running low? We'll remind you to move money if needed so you can spend with confidence.
COMMUNICATE LIKE PROS
No more asking if a check cleared or what that mystery charge is. We make it easy to communicate about your finances so that everyone is always on the same page.
There's even more to love. Your Zeta Joint Cards also includes these features:
- A Zeta Concierge to help answer money questions.
- Grow savings easily with goal sub-accounts.
- Automate your paychecks and deposits.
- Message your partner on transactions.
- Access to over 55,000 fee-free ATMs
- Daily balance alerts and instant transaction notifications.
- Virtual cards and in-app controls.
- Add your Mastercard debit card to your Google Pay™ for contactless payments.
- Easily set up transfers.
- Stay up-to-date and get notifications when you are paid, when you receive a refund, and when you are running low.
HOW IT WORKS
- Sign up and tell us about you and your partner.
- Invite your partner so they can confirm their info.
- You each get your own Zeta Joint card.
- Start saving & spending, as a team.
READY TO GET STARTED?
- Here's what to expect.
- Download our app, and sign up for an Account.
- Invite your partner (pass them your phone, or invite them to download the app on their own phone).
- Set up your direct deposit with your new joint account, or schedule a recurring transfer from another financial institution.
- Enjoy a new way to the bank.
Learn more about your Zeta Joint Cards account. https://www.askzeta.com/joint-cards/
The Zeta Joint Card and Joint Account are offered by either LendingClub Bank, N.A. or Piermont Bank, Members FDIC. Zeta Help Inc. is a service provider of the issuing bank. All deposit accounts of the same ownership and/or vesting held at the issuing bank are combined and insured under an FDIC Certificate, up to $500,000. The Zeta Joint Debit Cards, provided by Mastercard, may be used everywhere where Mastercard Debit Cards are accepted.
- Your security is our top priority. We use bank-grade security measures like AES 256-bit encryption, along with Touch or Face ID (on supported devices), to protect your account.
- Your personal information is fully encrypted at every point in our system.
- We work closely with our banking partner to make sure your account is secure.