• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to email@example.com or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
- Easy and clean design
- Mileage log (track your fill-ups, costs, fuel economy, partial fillups, gps location)
- Vehicle management - costs
- Multiple vehicles
- Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
- Distance unit: kilometres, miles
- Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
- Import/Export to SD (CSV)
- Show your fill-ups on Google Map
- Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs...)
- Dropbox Backup
- Google Drive Backup
- Reminders (date, odo counter)
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-sync with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-sync with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats - you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking...)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total montly costs)
Donation to author :)
Official site: http://fuel.io
This app will help you to calculate:
- fuel consumption of your car;
- fuel cost and fuel volume, necessary for trip;
- distance, which you can drive after refueling.
Different units - mpgUS, mpgImp, km/l, l/100km etc.
Usability is the main feature of the application.
Install “Fuel Calculator” for simplification of fuel calculations.
Key words: fuel economy, consumption, trip
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!"
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature. The app can also automatically sync data with drivers sharing a vehicle.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Sync data automatically and instantly with multiple drivers sharing a vehicle
5) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
6) Maintain Trip Logs
7) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
8) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
9) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
10) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
11) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
12) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
13) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
14) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
15) Supports partial fill ups
16) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
Icons by Glyphish.com
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch, Edmonton
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, MetroTas, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VRE, VTA, Yolobus, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card, MetroTas Green Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Hobart (Tasmania), Darwin
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Fresno, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Fuel book is a simple program to record refueling operations
and to make statistical evaluation.
It is used internationally.
All units are user-definable.
It is still in the testing phase.
Hints, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
gas, petrol, refuel, Diesel, refueling, tank, tank managers, gasoline,
Fuel mileage, liters, vehicle, car,
Fuel prices, fuel costs, fuel costs, fuel consumption
Закажи такси в БАЛАКОВЕ в два клика!
Чтобы вызвать машину через приложение ТАКСИ ИМПЕРИЯ, достаточно нажать несколько кнопок на экране смартфона. Далее приложение сообщит Вам о времени подачи такси, госномере и марке автомобиля, а также будет держать Вас в курсе всех событий, касающихся выполнения заказа.
ТАКСИ ИМПЕРИЯ – удобное приложение для заказа такси без звонка диспетчеру:
- Создавайте заказ, указав на карте точку подачи такси. Программа сама определит Ваше местоположение и отправит экипаж по верному адресу;
- Пишите в полях интерфейса любые комментарии к заказу.
- наблюдайте за движением экипажа такси на экране смартфона;
- Приложение – лучший способ вызвать машину, когда Вам физически неудобно совершать звонки. Например, находясь в кинотеатре, или на шумной вечеринке;
- Выбирайте в меню желаемую услугу такси. Что Вы предпочитаете – такси с кондиционером, или некурящий салон?
ТАКСИ ИМПЕРИЯ поможет не потеряться в городских джунглях – на карте уже будут отмечены Ваши текущие координаты;
- По завершению заказа приложение выдаст полный отчет о поездке с ценами и пройденным расстоянием;
И, наконец, Вы можете оценить работу водителя и службы такси,
Keypad missing decimal point? Here is the fix: http://www.fuelly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16317
If you encounter issues with this app, please contact us via the Fuelly forums or at email@example.com
Feel free to follow us on twitter @fuelly for the latest news and updates.
Anahtar Kelimeler: otomobil, oto, araba, araç, yakıt, lpg, benzin, motorin, dizel, yakıt hesaplama, yakıt tüketimi, km, kilometre, litre yakıt, yakıt masraf, kaç kilometreye ne kadar yakıt, turkish, turkce, turk
Its main purpose is to calculate actual and overall average fuel consumption.
For USA, Canada and Austria: Find cheapest gas stations near you and save money! (uses myGasFeed for USA and Canada)
* multiple vehicles
* record refuelings with costs
* calculate current/overall average consumption
* backup/restore your records to/from:
- sd card
- our server
- storage (Google Drive etc.) ==> requires Android 4.4
* export data to CSV for spreadsheet import
* import data from CSV after spreadsheet export
* metric, imperial and US system of units
* multiple currencies
* create monthly statements
* very easy to use
* For USA, Canada, Germany, Austria,
Switzerland and Liechtenstein:
Find nearest gas stations
Navigate to nearest gas stations
This feature requires permisssion for GPS!
* NEW: all other expenses (maintenance, insurance, toll, ...)
* NEW: Print / Create PDF ==> Requires Android 4.4
o permission "billing" is required for versions without ads
- no need to introduce the remaining fuel in the tank;
- illustrative graphics;
- accounting several cars;
- accounting vehicle expenses;
- a reminder not to forget the help you need to pass MOT;
- voice input readings (long tap on an input field);
- select logo car.
Other features include:
- import / export base of the card, Dropbox;
- add recording odometer or over the counter
- edit / delete any record;
- view the statistics in the form of a graph or averages.
Attention! The application is designed to calculate the average fuel consumption! Most calculations are correct, if fueled by red light, no matter how much.
DriverDiary is compatible on all devices running Android 2.1 and up including tablets. It has an unsurpassed feature list in the free version, including unlimited vehicles and records and import/export/backup functionality. Where other apps limit you and charge, DriverDiary is fully functional and UNLIMITED for FREE! We believe that the data you enter is yours and you should be able to export it, back it up and do whatever you want with it whenever you want without having to pay an additional charge to get to it.
The Pro version adds additional unique features like Sync, attaching files and importing recalls, TSBs and factory maintenance. DriverDiary Pro is the FIRST AND ONLY vehicle tracking app on Android to offer the ability to Sync your data between a remote server and multiple Android devices as well as importing factory vehicle data. Search DriverDiary Pro in Google Play!
If you encounter any bugs or errors, please email us or use the "Report" button so we can attempt to resolve the issue before leaving a bad rating and/or a bug report in the comments. We can't reply to the comments to help you or notify you when the bug is fixed. We fix bugs quickly when they arise and we want you to contact us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quick response times.
***DriverDiary does not request strange or unnecessary permissions. Please read below to learn about the permissions DriverDiary requests.
-Enter fill ups, maintenance, expenses and parts
-Track unlimited vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc)
-Add drivers and assign them to a vehicle
-Import/Export CSV data
-Backup and restore data to SD card
-Use main or trip odometer
-All standard unit of measure options (MPG, km/L, L/100km, etc)
-Selectable odometer and unit of measure per vehicle
-Selectable distance and volume units per vehicle and fill up (miles\liters, km\gallons)
-Exclude partial fill-ups from calculations
-Exclude fill-ups from average
-Add/Edit/Delete all list items (service types, expense types, etc)
-Comprehensive stats and charts on your vehicles
-Basic trip tracking
-Dark and light themes
-Install to SD Card (Android 2.2+)
†Service reminders use your devices built in alarm manager and NOT a constantly running background service. DriverDiary is resource and battery friendly!
*INTERNET - Used for ads in the FREE VERSION and the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION
*READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used for creating backups and exporting data to your SD card in all versions.
*ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to check your network connection for the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION ONLY. This permission is not used at all in the FREE VERSION.
*RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used for setting the alarm manager to notify DriverDiary when it should trigger a reminder alert in all versions or do an automatic backup in the PRO VERSION.
*ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – Used for populating location addresses and other location fields in the PRO VERSION.
*READ_GSERVICES, MAPS_RECEIVE – Used for displaying fill ups and trips on Google Maps in the PRO VERSION.
*GET_ACCOUNTS - Used for connecting to Google Drive in the PRO VERSION
Please leave a review for DriverDiary if you download it and use it. Let others know what you think!
Any comments or suggestions for future versions, please email us and let us know! We want your feedback!
This app is acar fuel log.
Driver Diary fuel mileage tracker
* Stores weight in pounds, kilograms or stones.
* Stores height in feet and inches or centimeters.
* Calculates body mass index (BMI).
* Backs up data to SD card.
* Creates PDF reports that can be viewed or emailed.
* Exports CSV files to Excel. (Plus Feature)
* Graphs weight loss progress showing relationships to goal.
* Share weight loss progress with friends via app, facebook, email or twitter. (Plus Feature)
* View weight loss progress of friends. (Plus Feature)
* Password protection for use on shared devices. (Plus Feature)
Plus version is a paid upgrade which removes ads and adds new features. The free version will continue to be supported but without latest features. Unlock the Plus version by purchasing the WeightRecord Key on Market.
When the program starts, you are prompted to input your height and current weight, goal weight, and number of weeks you want to attain your goal. Your BMI is calculated and displayed and compared to government definitions of overweight and obese. These are also translated into what your body weight would be for each category.
The share feature allows you to send progress updates to friends and receive updates from others. You decide what to share and how to share.
A very simple and effective tool to lose a few pounds or just keep track of your weight over time.
Please email me with comments or problems!
The application allows quick tabulation of scores for use in practice but also allows scores to be stored and graphed over time so you can see improvement.
A built-in countdown timer helps with timing practice.
Version 1.01 - corrects scoring error with walls and markers.
Version 1.5 - adds ability to save and retrieve scores.
The program includes:
- instant score total
- ability to save scores with date and time of run
- view the scores by list
- built-in 2:30 timer
- graph the scores to see progress
Please email with bugs and comments.
Good luck to all the teams!
A gas tracking program for multiple vehicles. With only a few keystrokes, you can record fuel purchases and calculate gas mileage or gas economy.
*Main screen includes current economy and average for the selected vehicle.
*View all fillups for each vehicle on a list view.
*View all fillup locations and price on a map view using GPS data.
*Back up data to your SD card and export report data to Excel.
*Use many units including: MPG, km/l, Miles per imperial gallon, Litre per 100km, Gallons per 100mi and even pounds of CO2/mile.
*Create PDF reports by vehicle over custom date ranges, display them on your phone and email them.
*Display Statistics for any or all vehicles over any date range.
*Display graphs of efficiency or gas price data for any or all vehicles over any date range. (Plus Feature)
*Synchronize vehicles between more than one phone. (Plus Feature)
*Select fuel Octane from many options.
Please email me with bugs or suggestions!