• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!"
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at email@example.com
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature. The app can also automatically sync data with drivers sharing a vehicle.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Sync data automatically and instantly with multiple drivers sharing a vehicle
5) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
6) Maintain Trip Logs
7) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
8) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
9) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
10) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
11) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
12) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
13) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
14) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
15) Supports partial fill ups
16) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish.com
- Easy and clean design
- Mileage log (track your fill-ups, costs, fuel economy, partial fillups, gps location)
- Vehicle management - costs
- Multiple vehicles
- Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
- Distance unit: kilometres, miles
- Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
- Import/Export to SD (CSV)
- Show your fill-ups on Google Map
- Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs...)
- Dropbox Backup
- Google Drive Backup
- Reminders (date, odo counter)
NOW PRO FEATURES ARE FREE (no ads!):
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-sync with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-sync with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats - you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking...)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total montly costs)
Donation to author :)
Official site: http://fuel.io
Track and log your mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of your car or motorbike and know exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in a nice-looking and very easy to use interface.
Track all kind of costs and maintenances/services like for example monthly insurance, daily bridge toll, yearly taxes, services, car parts, parking costs, oil or tyre changes, and a lot more... (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
FuelLog is probably the first and only app in this category that supports also electric cars using kWh, CNG cars using kg or gge and other vehicles with an hour meter!
6 different nice-looking graphical charts show the fill ups (only Android 2.1 and newer)
Use the included calculator to calculate costs, used/needed fuel volumes and distances for your next trip or the daily way to work with your car, based on the automatically gathered statistical data.
Of course FuelLog supports multiple cars and it is usable in every country because it supports and converts Kilometre/Miles, Litres/Gallons(US)/Gallons(UK), mpg/l/100km defined individually per vehicle and every known currency.
The stored fill ups and costs can be exported as a *.csv file for further calculations on your computer or just to be saved as a backup on your sdcard. If you have stored your gas purchases and maintenances/services on the computer or if you want to restore a previous backup, you can import the data in FuelLog (only FuelLogPro). If you have problems importing your data or if you want to convert an export from another App, from the iPhone or from a website, just send me an email, I will help you!
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear and simple and informative, nice and "android-like".
* French (Thanks to Sébastien Besançon)
* Dutch (Thanks to Willem Ebbers)
(Let me know if you would like to help to translate it)
* Tracking fill-ups
* Tracking maintenances, services, costs, expenses (limited to 15 entries in the free version)
* Multiple vehicles supported (only two, unlimited in FuelLogPro)
* A lot of useful statistics
* 6 different Graphs
* Partial fill ups
* Total odometer reading or trip mileage input
* Possibility to input fill up in different volume unit measurement (useful for UK people)
* Export/Import (only FuelLogPro)
Planned Features for upcoming versions (some of them maybe only in FuelLogPro):
* Maintenance reminders
* Additional statistics
* Other Import and Export formats
* Lots of minor improvements
* Additional languages
Supported Android versions:
1.5: Not supported
1.6: Supported, but no graphs
2.1 - 2.3.4: Fully supported
3.0/3.1: Supported, but not optimized for such large screens
Used rights on the device:
* Storage: used for exporting data to the SD card
* Network communication: used for ads in the free version FuelLog
Get the "FuelLogPro License Key" if you want to use following additional top features or just to support the developer.
Additional Features in the Pro version:
* Unlimited Graphs
* Unlimited cost entries
* Unlimited cars
* Export / Import functionality
* Note field for text per fill up
* Coming more soon...
Please write me an email if you have any problems, questions or feature requests. I can not answer on comments in the market.
News on twitter: @FuelLogAndroid
Google+ Page: http://plus.google.com/107900002149949697182
fuel, gas, petrol, car, vehicle, motorbike, maintenance, service, mpg, kwh, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, calculator, Benzin, Treibstoff, Fahrzeug, Auto
This app will help you to calculate:
- fuel consumption of your car;
- fuel cost and fuel volume, necessary for trip;
- distance, which you can drive after refueling.
Different units - mpgUS, mpgImp, km/l, l/100km etc.
Usability is the main feature of the application.
Install “Fuel Calculator” for simplification of fuel calculations.
Key words: fuel economy, consumption, trip
Fuel book is a simple program to record refueling operations
and to make statistical evaluation.
It is used internationally.
All units are user-definable.
It is still in the testing phase.
Hints, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
gas, petrol, refuel, Diesel, refueling, tank, tank managers, gasoline,
Fuel mileage, liters, vehicle, car,
Fuel prices, fuel costs, fuel costs, fuel consumption
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.
Well wonder no more! With the www.fuel-economy.co.uk app you can work out all of these petrol calculations easily right on your device.
- Work out how much journey will cost you in fuel.
- Work out how many litres of fuel you'll need for a journey.
- Work out what your effective MPG is.
All the calculations are compatible with petrol/gasoline, diesel or even hybrid cars, vans and trucks!
This app is free and is ad-supported; it requests the internet access permission to display advertisements.
Enter fuel ups and vehicles quickly, browse your fuel history and check on one of 40+ compiled statistics about your fuel history. How often do you get gas? How far does it go? How much do you spend? Find out with our charts and statistics modes!
Using a comprehensive database of over 35,000 vehicles published by FuelEconomy.gov, Go!! Gas includes unique efficiency and pollution information about your car, plus charts and comparisons to show what it means. Curious if your old clunker is really less efficient than newer models? How does engine size affect mileage? Our comparisons feature allows you to compare your car or truck against any class of vehicle in an instant.
Since the entire app is local to your device, there's no data use to worry about, or connection problems when you're on the road. Use it wherever you go!!
*** USER TIP: Press the vehicle icon on the main screen to show expanded vehicle details ***
The FREE VERSION of Go!! Gas includes:
- Over 35,000 unique vehicles back to 1984, including engine types and transmissions
- Detailed information for each vehicle: City, Combined, and Highway ratings.
- Engine size, cylinders, and official pollution stats
- Track any number of vehicles
- Full editing on fuel ups
- Supports US and metric units, plus imperial gallons
- Multiple date formats
- Customized currency symbols
Upgrade to GO!! GAS PRO to add these features:
- 7 color themes to personalize your app
- Import and export data to CSV format (coming soon)
- Support the developers
- No ads!
Requires Android 4.0.2 or higher.
Recommended screen size of 4.25" or larger.
- Tracking fuel consumption
- Tracking car maintenance tasks
- Detailed reports by months
- Automatic reminder on any upcoming car service tasks
- User-friendly interface
- Backup/Restore Database
- Dropbox integration
- Multiple Cars support
A simple to use Gas mileage calculator. Figure out your car's gas mileage and cost per mile. Just enter the number from your last fill-up and press the calculate button to see the results. Supports North American and European units. (Sorry, English only at this time.) Please send us your comments and feature requests.
- no need to introduce the remaining fuel in the tank;
- illustrative graphics;
- accounting several cars;
- accounting vehicle expenses;
- a reminder not to forget the help you need to pass MOT;
- voice input readings (long tap on an input field);
- select logo car.
Other features include:
- import / export base of the card, Dropbox;
- add recording odometer or over the counter
- edit / delete any record;
- view the statistics in the form of a graph or averages.
Attention! The application is designed to calculate the average fuel consumption! Most calculations are correct, if fueled by red light, no matter how much.
Log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
HOW TO UPGRADE TO PRO? Purchase aCar PRO Unlocker app from Google Play Store to unlock the PRO features (see "More apps").
- Bugs? Issues? Contact us from inside the app! Don't post the bugs here!
- Questions? Read FAQ! Contact us if needed.
- Need more info? Refer to website!
- Automatically finds nearest pumps
- Update price and share it
- Integration with Google, Sygic, Navigon and other navigations
- Pump route planning
- Favorite pump list
- Add/Update/Remove pump
- COI penalty pump marking
- SGS quality pump marking
- Fuel selection
- Sorting by price or distance
- Pump company filter
- Showing pumps and prices on map
- Price list update
- Nearby radius 5,10,20 Km
- Off-line mode
*** Thank you to write a review. That give us strength. :)
*** Introducing CarStory - managing your car expenses, one tap at a time.
*** Key Features
- Very easy and user-friendly interface.
- Add multiple vehicles and view their fuel economy.
- View expenses in a graph or list for the month/year.
- Time and mileage based service reminders. (Engine Oil, etc)
- Support fuel economy calculation methods (Empty To Empty, Full To Full, L/100km)
- Export and import excel(xls) files. (Export to Email Support)
- Multiple units support. (mile, km, gallon, liter, custom currency)
- Automatic data backups. (Data is always backed up in SD card. e.g. Autosave.xls)
Bugs? Issues? Feature requests? Please write me an email
Email : email@example.com
YOUR CAR EXPENSES, ALL IN ONE PLACE.
Cars can be expensive, and keeping track of every bill, every fill-up and every service can be time consuming. With CarStory, you can say goodbye to invoices and say hello to an easier way to keep track of your automotive-related expenses.
STAY ONE STEP AHEAD WITH CarStory.
CarStory is a new tool developed to help you stay on top of your expenses wherever you go. You can add your latest fill up within seconds and view how much you are spending on your car each month.
KEEP TRACK OF CAR WASHES, PARKING FEES AND MUCH MORE.
CarStory lets you note any expense and then view statistical data about how much you have spent each month or each year. Add multiple vehicles and view fuel economy for each car - helping you to save money and time.
YOUR CAR’S COMPANION.
CarStory is your car’s companion, know exactly how much your car is costing you and track the expenses in an easy-to-understand graph. See what’s burning a hole in your pocket and view your car’s fuel economy with ease.
IMPORT AND EXPORT OF EXCEL FILES.
You can export your records as a XLS file for later viewing, furthermore, you can import XLS files to load previous data. CarStory autosaves your expenses so you will never lose an important record ever again.
The application allows quick tabulation of scores for use in practice but also allows scores to be stored and graphed over time so you can see improvement.
A built-in countdown timer helps with timing practice.
The program includes:
- instant score total
- ability to save scores with date and time of run
- view the scores by list
- built-in 2:30 timer
- graph the scores to see progress
Please email with bugs and comments.
Good luck to all the teams!
A gas tracking program for multiple vehicles. With only a few keystrokes, you can record fuel purchases and calculate gas mileage or gas economy.
*Main screen includes current economy and average for the selected vehicle.
*View all fillups for each vehicle on a list view.
*View all fillup locations and price on a map view using GPS data.
*Back up data to your SD card and export report data to Excel.
*Use many units including: MPG, km/l, Miles per imperial gallon, Litre per 100km, Gallons per 100mi and even pounds of CO2/mile.
*Create PDF reports by vehicle over custom date ranges, display them on your phone and email them.
*Display Statistics for any or all vehicles over any date range.
*Display graphs of efficiency or gas price data for any or all vehicles over any date range. (Plus Feature)
*Synchronize vehicles between more than one phone. (Plus Feature)
*Select fuel Octane from many options.
Please email me with bugs or suggestions!
* Stores weight in pounds, kilograms or stones.
* Stores height in feet and inches or centimeters.
* Calculates body mass index (BMI).
* Backs up data to SD card.
* Creates PDF reports that can be viewed or emailed.
* Exports CSV files to Excel. (Plus Feature)
* Graphs weight loss progress showing relationships to goal.
* Share weight loss progress with friends via app, facebook, email or twitter. (Plus Feature)
* View weight loss progress of friends. (Plus Feature)
* Password protection for use on shared devices. (Plus Feature)
Plus version is a paid upgrade which removes ads and adds new features. The free version will continue to be supported but without latest features. Unlock the Plus version by purchasing the WeightRecord Key on Market.
When the program starts, you are prompted to input your height and current weight, goal weight, and number of weeks you want to attain your goal. Your BMI is calculated and displayed and compared to government definitions of overweight and obese. These are also translated into what your body weight would be for each category.
The share feature allows you to send progress updates to friends and receive updates from others. You decide what to share and how to share.
A very simple and effective tool to lose a few pounds or just keep track of your weight over time.
Please email me with comments or problems!
Version 1.01 - corrects scoring error with walls and markers.
Version 1.5 - adds ability to save and retrieve scores.