“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
*** Major Upgrade ***
We collected feedback over a period of time and have added features that you suggested. Please continue providing your valuable feedback.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Create alarms, reminders, notifications, etc.
- Intuitively designed interface for ease of use
- Set one time or repeating alarms using rules/interval
- Create insistent alarms
- Snooze for user defined time
- Set auto snooze for repeated notifications until dismissed
- Customize the app with ringtones, settings, etc.
- Major user interface enhancements
- Now tag reminders to various categories
- New screen to view and manage all reminders
- Easily edit, copy, and delete reminders
- More control in creating new reminder e.g. set ringtones
Please provide feedback and suggestions to make it better!
Available in over 40 Languages !!
(english, german, italian, france, swedish, spanish, chinese, polish, korean, hungarian, turkish, czech, slovak, ...)
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
But pls. do not mix it up with a to-do list.
Do you want some samples ?
★ Is there a need to make an urgent phone call tomorrow?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a calling reminder and the program will notifiy you exactly about the appointment - just one finger tap and the call will be transferred automatically.
★ Is there a need to do something urgent at home?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a text reminder and you will get the notification at the exact time.
★ Is there a need in reminding you about the parking time (short - term parking zone) ?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up the parking reminder and you will never pay for a parking ticket again.
★ Now with Location Based Reminders
★ Now with MyBackup Integration Support!
Backup your COL Reminder data and settings with MyBackup!
★ Now with DashClock Widget Extension
Show your reminders on your lockscreen
Just set reminder for 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 minutes or the time of your choice, even from calendar.
Schedule reminder for:
The device will ring and vibrate after the selected period of time or send message in background.
Feel free to request new features.
Suggestions are welcome!
Note: I have tried to make it as bug free as I could. Still the application may have bugs. The application is provided as is. There is absolutely no warranty.
- Supports phone calls, SMS text and Gmail messages
- Badge counter shows a number of unread messages no matter where “Reminder” is placed: on screen, in the dock, or in any folder.
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
For example drink water every hour, take medicine,get out of chair for a walk, correct your sitting posture,
call text your girl friend.
1)Select which days to beep (weekdays,weekends, or all seven days)
2)Select custom beep tone
3)Adjust beep volume
4)Quite/silence hours helps you to disable the beep during specific period. (eg 6pm to 8am).
7)See upcoming beeps.Very useful to test your settings.
8)Test volume settings
keywords : beep, hourly alarm, hourly, reminder , hourly
like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hourlybeep
This app gives you every hour a individual adjustable signal, which helps you with your time orientation.
The signal can vibrate, play music or rington and you can set quiet hours.
The app need only four permissions:
** Hardware controls: control vibrator: in addition or instead of sound
** System tools: automatically start at boot: If app set active, it start automatically
** Phone calls: read phone state and identify ** : Signal not played, if call is active
** Read external storage: to play music from sd card (for Android 4.1 and higher)
And you get more:
- Interval can be set in minutes. Play signal every 10 minutes or every 2 hours
- Start time can be modified, the signal can start at full hour (00) or quater past (15) or immediately
- Change volume of signal to media- or alarmstream
- Show notification in status bar
- If audiofile can not be read at signal time (for example usb connection to computer), the file can be replaced by a ringtone
1. During screen turning off, shake the phone along with horizontal to speak time in voice.
a. The detect shaking service may consume more power.
b. For some devices, especially equip with Android OS version 2.01 and 2.1, the detect shaking service may not work in standby or screen off status because acceleration sensor is disabled in that status.
c. For some devices whose accelerometer sensor is specified only for UI auto-rotate by the manufacturer, for example Samsung GT-S5830, the detect shaking service can not work when screen is turned off.
2. If you are used to wearing headset, now you can get time easily via double-click Play button. Note: Official google Music player should be installed, otherwise playing music couldn't be controlled via headset unless "Speak time on headset" is disabled.
3. Chimes hourly, half-hourly or quarterly with options of voice, bell, prelude as well as volume. The prelude may be selected from any music file(such as mp3, wav, mid, ogg, m4a and so on) storaged on SD card.
4. Alarm clock featured with unlimited alarms, countdown starting, music ringtone, speaking time voice, various repeat cycle included custom-built in any seconds, minutes, hours and days. The ringtone may be selected from any music file(such as mp3, wav, mid, ogg, m4a and so on) storaged on SD card.
5. Begin from version 3.0, the voice system is opened to users to customize themselves own voice style. So, in addition to built-in supported languages such as Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Chinese, the app supports any other languages via customizing. How to customize your own voice style? Please visit this page (http://en.cyberhorse-workshop.com/customizevoice.htm) to see more details.
6. Available voice languages: Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
Forget me not.
Audio Reminder was created when I finally got tired of having an idea or plan while in the car only to forget it by the time I got to my destination. I was constantly plagued with thoughts of "There was something I wanted to do, but what was it." Now I simply tap the Audio Reminder widget for 30 minutes, say the idea, and in 30 minutes Audio Reminder says my message over my speaker to remind me. If I'm still not ready for the reminder then I can reschedule it for a later time.
- Multiple widgets for dialog-free quick recording and scheduling
- Date picker for long term scheduling
- Optional alarm repeat until dismissed
- Multiple language support (not reliable yet as they are supported through non-native speaking translation)
- Multiple Alert tones choices for playing before your recording
- Optional Vibration upon firing audio message
- Configurable Recording length (Up to 60 seconds)
- Filterable list of alarms (Only show alarms waiting to fire)
- Alarms can be filtered by name
- Search for alarms by name
- Save or share alarm audio
- Advertisements can be disabled at whim *sniff*
- Mounted memory card (SD Card) is required for creating and reading of reminders
What basic things you can use it for:
Just key in your reminder text and choose the date/time.
The reminder would pop up notification at your selected date/time.
What more you can do:
You need to send out an important e-mail or make an important phone call. Just Key in your reminder
text, choose your email id and/or phone number from your phone contacts.
The reminder would pop up notification at your selected date/time. This notification would bring you to the screen that would allow you to enter your e-mail text and send out.
You can select the Call button to make the phone call to the person, you wanted the Reminder to remind you to do.
You can snooze the reminder to a later date and time.
Want more from your little Reminder, would appreciate if you let me know your need, idea, suggestion etc.
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
In other word it is the step to Green World. It often happed that we plug-in the charger and forget. But with this application you will be notified that you need to unplug the charger. By unplugging charger not only you will save the energy as well as will protect your device from over charging.
In any mobile docking (charging) point may be in Airport, Rail, Railway Station, Shop, Mall, Taxi etc, we had to keep close look (by holding the device) for charging and even further in unconscious mind we may lose our device. But with this application you can have a watch from safe distance and concentrate on other work or set your won charging level (in percentage), which will notify you.
Protect your device from over charging, save energy and be part of Green World.
Please note that Charge Reminder and may not be compatible with all devices (in switch on mode) and Android version (Android 3.2 Honeycomb and above). If there are any problems, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
1. All devices may not support the application, tested in Samsung Galaxy Tab2, Samsung Galaxy Note3, Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One,Samsung Galaxy Grand and Micromax Canvas etc.
2. OS should be Android 3.2 Honeycomb and above.
3. It’s only work on switch on mode.
4. If it’s already fully charge i.e. 100% and you put on charge then it may not notify you.
1. Protect you device from over charging.
2. Saves energy, a step to Green World.
3. Fully configurable easy to use interface.
4. Custom full and low battery charge level can be set.
5. Custom alert tune, volume level, vibrate options for full charge.
6. Custom alert tune, volume level, vibrate option for low battery.
7. Wake Screen (bright screen) will stay for 15 seconds to save battery.
8. Full and Low Battery Alert tone looping frequency i.e. once, 5 times or 15 times (ad hoc customer request).
10. Charge Reminder Widget is available, user now will have option to enable or disable the app from Home Screen. – Ad-hoc user advise/request. Please go through the video for more details.
11. Service will be activated once user opens/runs the app after installation but rest is same as before. Earlier user had to manually activate the service which few people was not sure and thought that app is not working.
12. User option is added (default checked) - Full or Low Battery alert will be disappeared automatically (may take few seconds) once you disconnect or connect the power.
13. User option is added (default checked) - During the call, alert will not be displayed but soon after the call ends it will display the alert within few seconds or vice versa i.e. if the alert is displayed and user got a call then alert will be disappeared automatically.
14. User option is added (default checked) - If user phone is on Silent Mode or only Vibrate Mode then the alert will not be displayed.
15. Night/Meeting Mode Settings have been added - Turn on this feature to don’t display alert during the specific period Date and Time e.g. during night when you are sleeping you may not want to wake up due to low or full battery alert.
Tags: Charge Reminder, Charge Alert, Battery Alert, Low Battery Alert, Full Battery Alert, Alert, Reminder, Widget.