“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
*** Major Upgrade ***
We collected feedback over a period of time and have added features that you suggested. Please continue providing your valuable feedback.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Create alarms, reminders, notifications, etc.
- Intuitively designed interface for ease of use
- Set one time or repeating alarms using rules/interval
- Create insistent alarms
- Snooze for user defined time
- Set auto snooze for repeated notifications until dismissed
- Customize the app with ringtones, settings, etc.
- Major user interface enhancements
- Now tag reminders to various categories
- New screen to view and manage all reminders
- Easily edit, copy, and delete reminders
- More control in creating new reminder e.g. set ringtones
Please provide feedback and suggestions to make it better!
Forget me not.
Audio Reminder was created when I finally got tired of having an idea or plan while in the car only to forget it by the time I got to my destination. I was constantly plagued with thoughts of "There was something I wanted to do, but what was it." Now I simply tap the Audio Reminder widget for a 30 minute reminder, say the idea, and in 30 minutes Audio Reminder says my message over my speaker to remind me. If I'm still not ready for the reminder then I can reschedule it for a later time.
Audio Reminder Pro (still free) was created to take the place of the original Audio Reminder. It has all of the same features plus many more.
- Multiple widgets for dialog-free quick recording and scheduling
- Date picker for long term scheduling
- Optional alarm repeat until dismissed
- Multiple language support (not reliable yet as they are supported through non-native speaking translation)
- Multiple Alert tones choices for playing before your recording
- Optional Vibration upon firing audio message
- Configurable Recording length (Up to 60 seconds)
- Filterable list of alarms (Only show alarms waiting to fire)
- Alarms can be filtered by name
- Search for alarms by name
- Save or share alarm audio
- Advertisements can be disabled at whim *sniff*
- Audio Reminders can be appended repeatedly as needed
- Toggle automatic playing of recording
- Mounted memory card (SD Card) is required for creating and reading of reminders
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.
- An icon in the notification area.
- Notification sound (you can use your file.)
- Notification vibration (different variants).
- Interval notice (1 - 60 minutes).
- Night mode.
- White list
- Black list.
- Independent adjustment of volume.
- Quick On / off notifications.
Never miss a call. Get reminded by 3 repeating effects.
* Play a tone periodically.
* Vibrate periodically.
* Screen on periodically.
Works for Android 3.2 and up.
You also configure to play the notification tone even in silent and vibration mode.
Doesn't drain battery as reminders get activated only on missed calls.
This is an ad-supported app. Ad is in effect only when you are on configuration screen.
Please email me if any issues.
- Supports notification for phone calls and SMS.
- Support android default email,Gmail,as well as messages for social apps like Facebook,Twitter,Messenger,Line,Wechat,QQ,etc.
- Badge counter shows a number of unread messages no matter where “Reminder” is placed: on screen, in the dock, or in any folder.
Just set reminder for 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 minutes or the time of your choice, even from calendar.
Schedule reminder for:
The device will ring and vibrate after the selected period of time or send message in background.
Feel free to request new features.
Suggestions are welcome!
Note: I have tried to make it as bug free as I could. Still the application may have bugs. The application is provided as is. There is absolutely no warranty.
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
Available in over 40 Languages !!
(english, german, italian, france, swedish, spanish, chinese, polish, korean, hungarian, turkish, czech, slovak, ...)
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
But pls. do not mix it up with a to-do list.
Do you want some samples ?
★ Is there a need to make an urgent phone call tomorrow?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a calling reminder and the program will notifiy you exactly about the appointment - just one finger tap and the call will be transferred automatically.
★ Is there a need to do something urgent at home?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a text reminder and you will get the notification at the exact time.
★ Is there a need in reminding you about the parking time (short - term parking zone) ?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up the parking reminder and you will never pay for a parking ticket again.
★ Now with Location Based Reminders
★ Now with MyBackup Integration Support!
Backup your COL Reminder data and settings with MyBackup!
★ Now with DashClock Widget Extension
Show your reminders on your lockscreen
For example drink water every hour, take medicine,get out of chair for a walk, correct your sitting posture,
call text your girl friend.
1)Select which days to beep (weekdays,weekends, or all seven days)
2)Select custom beep tone
3)Adjust beep volume
4)Quite/silence hours helps you to disable the beep during specific period. (eg 6pm to 8am).
7)See upcoming beeps.Very useful to test your settings.
8)Test volume settings
keywords : beep, hourly alarm, hourly, reminder , hourly
like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hourlybeep
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the donate version for more features.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!
Available in 3 Languages (english, german, hungarian)!!
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
Simple and clever.
To create a reminder, only two things need to be supplied: a subject and a date. That’s it. It could not be quicker.
Application have wide-ranging customization options. This is where Simple Reminder is very special, because it allows you to configure your application, which can be assigned to reminders.
Notication is highly configurable. With Simple Reminder you can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically. All of notifications you can set another alarm sound, vibrate, volume and repeat properties.
Suspend (for example, when you're on vacation) and reset the repeated reminders to yourself, but you can trust the applications, which turn on the reminder to another date.
You can backup and restore datas and settings and you can change your application skin in application options.
You can select pictures for each alarms.
Multiple screen support.
You can select a phonenumber from contactlist to call with reminder.
Remove reminder immediately with the closure of reminiscent.
Selection of images read the preset libraries contents.
Default preset time snooze in options.
Automatically set 24/12 hour displaying.
You can choose which closed reminder would you like to delete.
If you want to transfer a reminder to another day you can chosse it from the calandar view.
It can be given as to which day is the first day of the week.
You can set delay of reminder on landscape screen too.
Reminder templates management.
Home Screen Widget for Voice Memo.
Snooze button (You can turn on in Settings)
When launches an alarm you can mute the notification sound with volume up, down button or "Play" button of voice-memo.
The best solution if you don’t want to forget things.