“Make life easier”
Memory like a sieve? Now there’s no need to remember all those things you have to do, because To Do Reminder can do that for you! It’s quick and easy to use, you can set a task in the reminder list in mere seconds.
- Easy and quick to set reminders.
- No need to type anywhere in the application you can handle it with voice.
- Set a one-off task, or repeat it daily, weekly or monthly.
- Synchronise with birthdays from your Facebook friends and your phone book, or add them manually.
- Send birthday wishes to your friends.
- Post birthday wishes on friend's Facebook wall or send them Facebook message.
Important Note - Sony Xperia phone users! Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Please make sure that you don't prevent the alarms from working with a battery saver app, a task killer app.
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
Contact access - It allows app to sync birthdays from phonebook and show you on Birthdays screen
Photos / Media / Files- It allow app to backup/restore tasks and birthdays. It also help you save internet bandwidth by caching Facebook friend's profile images in Birthdays.
Identity: - It help us to notify you if there is a important bug fix or app update.
Got a question or suggestion? Just email us, and we will be happy to help.
YOU CAN HELP.!! BY
* Give Rating and comment on Google Play.
* Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ToDoReminder
* Join us on Google+ page https://www.google.com/+Todoreminder
* Share like on Facebook, Google+ or twitter this link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ToDoReminder.gen
It will keep us motivated to work on new features.You can contact with us at www.todoreminder.com
*** Major Upgrade ***
We collected feedback over a period of time and have added features that you suggested. Please continue providing your valuable feedback.
Try it once. It's Free.
** Features **
- Create alarms, reminders, notifications, etc.
- Intuitively designed interface for ease of use
- Set one time or repeating alarms using rules/interval
- Create insistent alarms
- Snooze for user defined time
- Set auto snooze for repeated notifications until dismissed
- Customize the app with ringtones, settings, etc.
- Major user interface enhancements
- Now tag reminders to various categories
- New screen to view and manage all reminders
- Easily edit, copy, and delete reminders
- More control in creating new reminder e.g. set ringtones
Please provide feedback and suggestions to make it better!
Just set reminder for 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 minutes or the time of your choice, even from calendar.
Schedule reminder for:
The device will ring and vibrate after the selected period of time or send message in background.
Feel free to request new features.
Suggestions are welcome!
Note: I have tried to make it as bug free as I could. Still the application may have bugs. The application is provided as is. There is absolutely no warranty.
Available in over 40 Languages !!
(english, german, italian, france, swedish, spanish, chinese, polish, korean, hungarian, turkish, czech, slovak, ...)
It helps you in reminding different things which you don't want to forget.
But pls. do not mix it up with a to-do list.
Do you want some samples ?
★ Is there a need to make an urgent phone call tomorrow?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a calling reminder and the program will notifiy you exactly about the appointment - just one finger tap and the call will be transferred automatically.
★ Is there a need to do something urgent at home?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up a text reminder and you will get the notification at the exact time.
★ Is there a need in reminding you about the parking time (short - term parking zone) ?
No problem with the COL reminder. Just set up the parking reminder and you will never pay for a parking ticket again.
★ Now with Location Based Reminders
★ Now with MyBackup Integration Support!
Backup your COL Reminder data and settings with MyBackup!
★ Now with DashClock Widget Extension
Show your reminders on your lockscreen
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
- Supports phone calls, SMS text and Gmail messages
- Badge counter shows a number of unread messages no matter where “Reminder” is placed: on screen, in the dock, or in any folder.
For example drink water every hour, take medicine,get out of chair for a walk, correct your sitting posture,
call text your girl friend.
1)Select which days to beep (weekdays,weekends, or all seven days)
2)Select custom beep tone
3)Adjust beep volume
4)Quite/silence hours helps you to disable the beep during specific period. (eg 6pm to 8am).
7)See upcoming beeps.Very useful to test your settings.
8)Test volume settings
keywords : beep, hourly alarm, hourly, reminder , hourly
like us on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/hourlybeep
Look up unknown numbers for incoming calls using google web search.
Automatically look up unknown numbers at incoming calls and display search result on incoming call screen.
You may check nuisance phone call before answer the phone.
Demo video uploaded. please check this application function.
This app gives you every hour a individual adjustable signal, which helps you with your time orientation.
The signal can vibrate, play music or rington and you can set quiet hours.
The app need only four permissions:
** Hardware controls: control vibrator: in addition or instead of sound
** System tools: automatically start at boot: If app set active, it start automatically
** Phone calls: read phone state and identify ** : Signal not played, if call is active
** Read external storage: to play music from sd card (for Android 4.1 and higher)
And you get more:
- Interval can be set in minutes. Play signal every 10 minutes or every 2 hours
- Start time can be modified, the signal can start at full hour (00) or quater past (15) or immediately
- Change volume of signal to media- or alarmstream
- Show notification in status bar
- If audiofile can not be read at signal time (for example usb connection to computer), the file can be replaced by a ringtone
Don't like the ads? Buy the Ad Free version!
Please send me an e-mail if you experience any problems!
1.14: Add support for CNAME and SOA records
You type only a hostname/domain or IP address and press a button to see all available information for it.
DNS lookup, MX records, whois, Geographic Location (GeoIP), nameservers info, all with one tap!
The application keeps a history of your checked domains and IP addresses, so that you don't have to type them again by hand.
A great tool for webmasters, system administrators or just for anyone who needs to perform various checks on any domain or IP address.
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
1. During screen turning off, shake the phone along with horizontal to speak time in voice.
a. The detect shaking service may consume more power.
b. For some devices, especially equip with Android OS version 2.01 and 2.1, the detect shaking service may not work in standby or screen off status because acceleration sensor is disabled in that status.
c. For some devices whose accelerometer sensor is specified only for UI auto-rotate by the manufacturer, for example Samsung GT-S5830, the detect shaking service can not work when screen is turned off.
2. If you are used to wearing headset, now you can get time easily via double-click Play button. Note: Official google Music player should be installed, otherwise playing music couldn't be controlled via headset unless "Speak time on headset" is disabled.
3. Chimes hourly, half-hourly or quarterly with options of voice, bell, prelude as well as volume. The prelude may be selected from any music file(such as mp3, wav, mid, ogg, m4a and so on) storaged on SD card.
4. Alarm clock featured with unlimited alarms, countdown starting, music ringtone, speaking time voice, various repeat cycle included custom-built in any seconds, minutes, hours and days. The ringtone may be selected from any music file(such as mp3, wav, mid, ogg, m4a and so on) storaged on SD card.
5. Begin from version 3.0, the voice system is opened to users to customize themselves own voice style. So, in addition to built-in supported languages such as Czech, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian and Chinese, the app supports any other languages via customizing. How to customize your own voice style? Please visit this page (http://en.cyberhorse-workshop.com/customizevoice.htm) to see more details.
6. Available voice languages: Chinese, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian.
All apps are supported in the full version, click on the plus button on the top and add the missing.
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
✔ Works with latest Android Lollipop Version
✔ individual settings for each app, e. g. blink rate, vibration, sounds and repeats
✔ light and dark color scheme
✔ export/import settings (no lost settings when you install new ROMS/mods)
✔ Silent mode for every day (enable it for the night to stop blinking
✔ widget to deactivate LED Blinker/remove notifications quickly
✔ Screen LED for phones without real LED
Examples for apps with notifications:
✔ missed calls and sms
✔ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
✔ Google Mail
✔ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
✔ Calendar reminder notifications
✔ Standard EMail App
✔ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
✔ Facebook messages
✔ WhatsApp messages
✔ Skype messages
✔ Bluetooth messages (LED goes on when bluetooth is active)
✔ Alternative On-Screen-LED
✔ Twitter, Threema (now with group support), Facebook Messenger and so on.
* AndroidHeadLines: 'LED Blinker is an Android app that aims to make it much easier to help you figure out which notification is which'.
Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LED Blinker and this app is very battery friendly!
All rights are needed to run the app, lesser are not possible.
The new right to write to SD card it needed for error reports (check menu extras: Debug mode), please send it to email@example.com if you have found an error.
Please try out the lite version at first to see if your hardware LED works (on screen LED is always working!).
LEDBlinker Notifications has no internet permission, your data is safe!!!
Please check device specific hints at the end!
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me at Facebook/Google+/Email to get help.
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Solo Launcher - Swift & Smart, Nova Launcher, Go Launcher and Holo Launcher. These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
Sony Phones: Please disable stamina mode in your device settings.
Let your led glow with different colors!
Different image sizes, a similar picture, match the wide variety of colors and you can find pictures or images.
This application uses the Google image search engine.
Photo and image search function:
★ Search filters
* Safe Search (***)
* Picture Time
* Picture Size
* Photo Mode
* Photo color
* Site or domain
* Image Aspect Ratio
* Image File Format
★ View and photo and image download website
★ Select multiple images Download
★ Photo View mode:
* Finding similar photos
* Find photos of different sizes
* Image Site Browser Connection
* Image Download
* Photo EXIF TAG information
* [MENU] key toggles full screen view when
* Photo sharing site links
At the end of the images used in this application, the cache is automatically deleted.
This application is an easy to use Google image search engine that helps you search tool.
Photo search results will vary depending on the search engine Google Images.
If that search and found this app in the search sites will not be blocked.
Found some of the images are protected by copyright law.
(***) Safety that appear in search results filtered by offensive content, please report down.
This application is an image search on Android using the following open-source libraries designed.
google-gson is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0
ImageViewZoom is licensed under MIT License (MIT)
English -> Translate to your own language, please help me with one of the e-mail. ^ ^