• Retouch and add artistic flair to selfies and portraits!
• Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive, complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to retouch and perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. Now you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends. In a world constantly becoming more visual, putting your best face forward has never been more important!
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
• "Facetune puts Photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses." - Victoria Taylor, New York Daily News
What can Facetune do for you?
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Turn back time and color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eyeshadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Add intensity to your natural lip color
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting or add special effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and customizable frames
• Rotate the image
• Flip to the photo to its mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Customizable filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
Don't wait! Get Facetune today and create those amazing portrait photos and selfie pics you’ve always wanted!
Photography Trainer(TM) guides you step-by-step how to set your D-SLR to take the perfect shot. Top-rated app with over 50,000 downloads across multiple countries and devices. Capture amazing photos by truly understanding shutter speed, aperture & ISO. Created by professional travel and advertising photographer Paul Timpa, this interactive app walks you through the steps to capture incredible photos, lets you view dozens of sample photos with camera settings, and provides a wide variety of photography tips and tutorials for both beginners and advanced photographers. Night photography, sports, landscapes, portraits, architecture, HDR & more. Best of all, the app doesn't require an internet connection, so it’s perfect for vacations and holidays too – learn photography no matter where you are in the world. You'll always have an expert with you in your pocket, there to help you take spectacular photos.
This is the original photography training app designed to improve your skills as a photographer. Not just an app to provide camera settings, the purpose of this app is to teach you the methods professional photographers use to take incredible photos.
NOTE: If you have any questions or need any support, for example if the app is purchased but does not immediately download, please e-mail me directly at PhotographyTrainer@yahoo.com and I will personally assist. Also free free to use that email for any suggestions for the app, as I always strive to make it even better on every update. Thank you and enjoy!
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the new Seasons filter pack including 18 filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening.
We provide a list of 77 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #Afterlight and follow @afterlight for a chance to be featured on our official Instagram.
Have any questions? Contact us!
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
TPE is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for almost anywhere on earth.
Ideal for landscape, nature, travel and outdoor photographers, TPE's map-based approach means you can search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
Advanced features include: automatic time zone and elevation detection, correction for atmospheric refraction and height above the horizon. You can even determine when the sun or moon will be visible from behind nearby hills and mountains.
- Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
- Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
- Phase of the moon and % illumination
- Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
- Graphical display on a map (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain)
- Rotate and tilt the map for the optimal view
- Compass-based auto-rotation of the map
- Movable map pins - drag and drop the pin exactly where you need it
- Search for locations by place name or enter coordinates directly
- Save any location you want - no fixed lists
- All features available in both portrait and landscape mode
- Does not require network connection for rise/set time, azimuths and sun/moon position
- Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
- Determines elevation above sea level
- View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
- Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
- Import locations from KML files
- Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
- Compensation for atmospheric refraction
- Compensation for elevation above the horizon
- Maps and elevation-based calculations require a data connection to function
- Locations outside ±80° latitude (very far north and south) are unsupported
- Map auto-rotate requires a compatible device (with magnetometer and accelerometer)
- Requires that you have Google Play Services and Google Maps installed on your device. Most devices already have both installed. TPE will prompt you to install these if they are missing.
Please visit http://photoephemeris.com/support#android_support if you have any trouble installing Google Play Services.
TPE desktop version has been a favorite of photographers around the world for four years. Now you can carry it with you.
Now available in 14 languages.
NOTE: APP IS NATIVELY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. ALL TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE - PLS DON'T EXPECT HIGH QUALITY TRANSLATIONS.
EoP includes chapters, tools, quiz and tips – designed in a way to help amateur and budding photographers understand the elements of photography and not let the camera become a technological barrier between the cameraman and the subject. The tools and tips are always close at hand for reference. The quiz section is included to check your understanding of the photography concepts. Chapters are organized with a smooth inclination making it easy for the absolute beginner to understand the basics of photography. Starting from the very basic topics like focal length, shutter speed etc. to more advanced topics like metering, exposure triangle and flash photography. EoP is the complete reference available right at your fingertip.
Designed using special dynamic content scaling technology – it seamlessly works on different screen resolution and sizes. From phones to tablets: you will get a uniform user experience.
Stunning HD graphics on supporting devices.
Chapters-> Basics 1 is available in base version. Rest can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
• Basics 1
o DSLRs vs Others
o Focal Length
o Shutter Speed
• Basics 2
o Depth of Field
o Raw vs Jpg
• Exposure Triangle
• Camera Modes
o Shutter Priority
o Aperture Priority
o Program mode
o Full Manual
o Other modes
• Flash Photography
• EV Chart/Table
• Depth of Field and Hyperfocal distance calculator (supports custom circle of confusion)
• EV Table and Chart
• Basic interactions between light and camera parameters
Quiz (56 targeted questions in all)
• Basics 1
• Basics 2
• Advance Questions
Tips (over 30 sub-sections)
• General Tips
o When to use manual
o Low light photography
o Exposure compensation
o When to use flash
o Aerial Shots
o Culture and Traditions
• People and Portraits
o Wedding Shots
o Group Shots
o Self Portraits
o Stadium/Team sports
o Racing/Motor sports
o Extreme sports
o Indoor sports
o Forced perspective
o Star trail
o Light Art
o Zoom blur
o Miniature faking
A perfect companion to start your photography journey. Happy clicking…
Send in your comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to rate the app.
Improve your photography skills. Make the most use of your digital camera.
2000+ photography tutorials categorized into various topics for easy access.
There is something for everyone regardless of whether you are a photography beginner, photography enthusiast or an expert.
More video tutorials at http://youtu.be/CrtWDHNlwPA?list=PLTmlTTxPbBbeu8Yx4paLUytV8z60SSL_w
If you are interested in an iOS version, you can find it at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/planit!-for-photographers/id898876435.
Ansel Adams dedicates the beginning of his first book "Taos Pueblo" to visualization. He introduced the idea of "previsualization", which involved the photographer imagining what he wanted his final print to look like before he even took the shot. Of course there are many great photos which were taken impromptu. However, for landscape photographers, being able to previsualize the scene before going there will greatly reduce the chance of being caught unprepared and will greatly increase the chance of getting better shots.
Photographers use various tools to help them pre-visualizing the scene. Nowadays, many of those tools are phone apps. PlanIt! is all-in-one solution that is designed to leverage the map and simulated viewfinder technologies (VR, AR etc.) to provide the necessary tools for photographers to pre-visualize the scene in combination with the Sun, Moon, Stars and Milky Way. Some questions that you might ask yourself before going out for a photographing trip are:
* Where is the Sun or the Moon at the time and the location and to see the animation of the Sun/Moon/Stars/Milky Way movements as in real?
* When and which azimuth is the Sunset or Sunrise today or on any date at any location around the world?
* Where should I go to get a nice view of the scene and possible compositions?
* Do I get a clear view of subject from a certain location where is no mountain blocking the view?
* What lens should I bring in order to capture the whole width or the height of the scene?
* If the scene is too wide, how many shots do I need to take to create a panorama and how many angle should each shot cover and how many angle should I rotate the camera between each shot?
* How do I compose the scene considering the subject’s elevation and the sun or moon location?
* Is tonight a good time for star trail photography? How long can I exposure without being affected the rising moon? Where should I aim at the sky to get the Polaris at the center?
* What are the dates and times to have Milky Way at certain position on the sky?
If you are interested in the answers of any questions above, the PlanIt! is the right app for you. In a simple app, we included Tools feature for you which allow you to find out GPS coordinates, elevation, distance, elevation gain, direct view, focal length, depth of field (DoF), hyperfocal distance and panorama, and all of those are represented to you visually on the map and sometimes in a simulated viewfinder. In addition, the Ephemeris features include the sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset time and location, twilights, special hours of the day, position of the Sun and the Moon, Sun/Moon Finder, more than 100 stars (such as Polaris) azimuth and elevation angle, star trail planning and exposure time calculation, time-lapse and hyperlapse calculation, milky way searching, exposure/ND calculator, light meter, bub timer etc. Again, all of them are either represented on the map or in the viewfinder. You can even use existing pictures in the viewfinder to explore with new photographing ideas.
Please refer to http://yingwentech.wordpress.com/tags/pft for more details.
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wondering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures and record videos using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Thank you for your download!
The JFDP Labs team
These photography lessons will cover the main principles of photography and give you photography tips and techniques that will help you master your camera.
The course includes carefully selected videos followed by quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while learning from experienced and fun photography masters throughout the world.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, learning is FREE and guaranteed.
This course will be useful for you whether you want to further your career, pick up a new skill or simply take better photos.
It is really simple to use the app:
1. Open the app and take two photos from your phone's camera of the same object.
2. The object should be placed on a plain surface or sitting on a chair or bed.
3. Swap the photos to select background and foreground as your wish.
4. Select the paint tool to merge the background and foreground images.
5. Select the eraser tool to erase the surface on which the object is placed.
6. Select OK to merge the two images into one.
7. Save the edited image to your phone or share with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whats App and other social medias.
8. Feel like a magician and have fun.
The application is available for 7 inch and 10 inch tablets for better user experience.
Participate in Levitation Photography Contest. Email us your levitation photographs at email@example.com and win a free T-Shirt with your Levitation Photo every week.
For Terms & Conditions please visit www.newsmintapp.com/socialcurrency/terms&conditions.html
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries. Please leave comments and ratings so we can improve the app based on your suggestions.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special functions like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse Calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
★★★★★ Editor's Choice - Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
★★★★★ "The Best Camera for Android" - lifehacker
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● HDR Mode
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● Horizon level
● Set actions for hardware buttons, e.g. volume to control zoom.
● Powerful editing suite
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy...
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collages: e.g. 2x2 selfie shots
● Light leaks
● Bokeh FX
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
"our choice for the best camera app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
“If you’re an amateur photographer, you’re bound to learn something.” - Gizmodo.com
Photo Academy is a comprehensive guide to helping you take better photos. Browse through thousands of tips and sample images, record your progress in your diary, and expand your photography repertoire.
Learn the basics
∙ Read a number of full length articles that scale in difficulty
∙ Start with the basics, like holding your camera, and what all those buttons are for
∙ Expand your knowledge with articles on settings, equipment, lighting and composition
∙ Complete your education with more advanced topics and editing guides
Take better photos
∙ Read through targeted, original tips on a large range of photography topics, exclusively written by a professional photographer
∙ View full-screen photos for inspiration (note: requires an additional free download)
∙ Use the detailed camera settings accompanying every tip
∙ Includes thousands of tips and photos covering all types of Animals, People, Sports, Travel, Sky and Macro subjects
Track your progress
∙ Record your photo expeditions in the Shoot Diary
∙ Easily add your own photos, straight from the built-in camera or your own library
∙ Track the date, location, and weather conditions
∙ Jot down free-form notes for your own thoughts
∙ Show off your work to the world through Twitter, Facebook and email
If you'd like to know more, start with the video trailer at photoacademyapp.com
Start spending more time taking great photos. Thanks for checking out Photo Academy!