ColleGeek is an app to find the right universities in USA for international students.
Key features of the app :
- List of 200 top engineering and science colleges (Architecture, Aviation, Chemical, Chemistry, Civil, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Engineering Management, Industrial, Management in information systems, Physics, and Mechanical).
- sort colleges according to deadline.
- select public or private colleges.
- in-state and out-state tuition
- choose admission difficulty (minimally difficult, moderately difficult, most difficult, and very difficult).
- sort by research expenditure (2013 @source NSF) of each college or university.
- find number of graduate students, total number of students, minimum TOEFL score, minimum IELTS score, and application fee.
- up-to-date tuition fees.
ColleGeek Pro version : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asquaredot.collegeekpro&hl=en
Tuition fees and deadlines are subject to change. Please visit the college website before applying.
App icons from http://icons4android.com/
Research & Development expenditure (2013) obtained from National Science Foundation.