In addition to other functionalities of Cloudcheck v2.8, v2.9 brings router management to the cloud.
Core functionalities of Cloudcheck:
● Test the individual components in your internet connection including Wi-Fi, cellular, broadband
● Choose the nearest Cloudcheck test node to ensure the accuracy of your results
● Determine the "bottle neck" in your connection and whether each link is good, average or poor relative to it's maximal capability
● Provide feedback via the thumbs up/down as to your perception of connectivity quality
● Turn your mobile device in to a Wi-Fi speed probe
● Walk through your environment to probe and determine the Wi-Fi speed in any location
● Record and label each spot of interest for future reference
● The audio on/off feature emulates a "geiger counter."
● Smartifi makes your wireless router intelligent
● When connected to a Cloudcheck enabled Wi-Fi router/access point you can register and activate Cloudcheck's monitoring and optimization service known as Smartifi
● Smartifi monitors and optimizes your network from the cloud to ensure maximal performance on your Wi-Fi network and give you visibiity in to the speed of each device connected to the network.
● Smartifi displays the current speed and previous 7 days average speed.
● Smartifi enables user preferences such as blocking specific devices.
Remote management of Smartifi® enabled routers
With the owner's permission, Smartifi® features are available remotely for users to monitor and manage a Smartifi® enabled router anywhere on the cloud