This minimalist and beautiful Pomodoro Timer will help you be more productive and focused in your daily work.
Tomato Timer is a time-management application to help you get things done! Based on the technique of Pomodoro with adjustable custom time according to your needs
Use this productivity timer with the Pomodoro™ Technique and boost your productivity and focus!
Get rid of procrastination and be more efficient now with Tomato Timer - Minimalist Focus Productivity Timer
Tomato Timer - Minimalist Focus Productivity Timer Features:
- Simple to use interface
- All navigation in a single screen
- Custom Timers
- Short and Long Break
- Minimal Design
- Build in Task Manager
- Create Checklist or Notes
- Control Timer from the notification
- Pause Timer anytime from the notification
- Loop Mode for automatic timer
- Keep Screen On option
- Counter to track your target
- Monochrome Color Design
- Cute Tomato Guy animated to motivate you
Support the Development, Premium version include:
- Unlock Statistic Permanently
- 5 More Ringtones to Choose
- Remove all advertisement
- Color Coding Task
About Pomodoro Technique:
Pomodoro™ Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. This technique use timer to break down works into a set of intervals separated by breaks. Pomodoro technique increases productivity and focus by taking short scheduled breaks regularly.
How to use Tomato Timer:
1. Decide task to be done on Task Manager and set timers to 25 minutes for one "Pomodoro"
2. Work, Focus and be Productive for 25 Min
3. Take 5 minutes short break
4. Repeat until a task is complete
5. Remove Finished Task on the Task Manager To-Do list
6. Add more Task and continue working
5. After four "Pomodoro" take a long break
6. Repeat from step one
Feel free to email me / Reach out for any comment, idea, and suggestion to improve this Pomodoro Timer.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® have registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
web version: tomatotimers.com