Laggy smartphone? Battery always empty? Launching apps takes forever? Boost your smartphone performance and free memory at the click of a button.
Against data chaos
Installed apps, downloaded files, photos, music, videos - over time, your smartphone will become cluttered and slow. Declutter your phone and reclaim disk space with Ashampoo Droid Optimizer.
For your privacy
Browsing the Internet with your smartphone leaves various traces that can be used to violate your privacy. And let's face it, do you really know all the time what device permissions your installed apps have? Get rid of Internet traces and expose potential spy apps with Ashampoo Droid Optimizer.
For prolonged battery life
The integrated Good Night scheduler can disable features such as WLAN or mobile connectivity automatically during customizable time periods. Put your smartphone to sleep at night and conserve precious battery power with Ashampoo Droid Optimizer.
With fun and motivation
Cleaning doesn't have to be boring. Ashampoo Droid Optimizer comes with a ranking system that uses achievements and funny pictures to keep you motivated. You will clean your way from novice to master in no time.
Free and without ads
Ashampoo Droid Optimizer is and will remain free to use and without ads.
For all Android devices
Ashampoo Droid Optimizer works with Android 2.3 and higher devices which is practically every device.
Features at a glance
► Terminate foreground and background apps automatically
► Empty the system and application cache
► Clear your browsing history for better privacy
► Find and delete big files fast and easily
► Carry out cleaning tasks automatically
► Conserve energy and enhance your battery life
► Manage all installed apps
► Learn about your apps' critical permissions and expose spy apps
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
❐ About Zapper Task Killer & Manager
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is an easy way to kill the processes that are slowing down your phone - by zapping them!
✰ “Simple to use and simply amazing! Kills unnecessary apps and doesn't lag like other task killers.”
✰ “Killer! Just like their security app. Top notch!”
✰ “Great program! Does what it says and does it easily!”
Ever suspect that your phone is running slowly because of an app you downloaded? Lookout Zapper Task Killer helps you find the real culprit behind battery drain and slower phone performance by showing you a list of every active app on your phone.
Apps are sorted by CPU usage, with those that are using the most processing power at the top. If you see something that seems like it is making your phone run slower or making your battery life suffer, select the app and zap to kill it. Once you zap the app, it immediately closes down, stopping it from taking up any more of your phone’s precious resources.
Want to kill all processes and start from scratch? Hit select all and kill all active apps with one click.
Zapper Task Killer & Manager also provides real-time charts to help you visualize how much memory and processing power your phone is using overall.
Note: Zapper Task Killer & Manager can only kill background processes. If the app is running an important task, like Pandora streaming music or Gmail sending a message, it can not be killed. These can only be stopped through the Running Apps menu of the Android System Settings.
❐ About Lookout Labs
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps. Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com/ to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
Zapper Task Killer & Manager is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3q) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
You need Android 2.2.3 or higher and a storage card (/sdcard/) to use this app!
Following development tools are integrated in JavaIDEdroid:
* aapt tool
* Eclipse compiler for Java
* dx tool
* DexMerger tool
* zipsigner-lib (this library also does the zipalign)
* SpongyCastle Library
* BeanShell Interpreter
* JavaRunner: allows to run any binary Java commandline application (.jar file)
The APP can be extended with modules. The modules are loaded dynamically and the integrity of the module is checked before every start of the module. In the download area of the project's website you'll find some pre-built modules, for example for Ant or the jar tool.
The APP can be controlled and customized with BeanShell scripts. The APP supports the 'protected script mode' which verifies the integrity of the scripts before executing them.
The software supports project features:
* Project definition files: Allows to define project specific information for every project.
* Default scripts: Due to the project definition files, it is possible to use default BeanShell scripts (for compiling and building) which fit almost all projects. The default scripts can be started from the project menu and can be customized if needed.
* Project template: When creating a new project definition files, you can tell the app to create a skeleton project for you.
* Recent project list: Allows to quickly re-open recent projects
* Project filemanager: Allows you to browse all your project files and create, open, edit, delete and run (only .bsh files) them. There is a 'Directory list' button that lets you quickly change to another subdirectory of the project.
* Project time log: Allows you to see the time spent for development
By installing the JavaIDEdroidPRO key (or the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x app) additional features become available:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small .jar files and only 1 module at a time)
The Permission is used, so that Java console applications can access the Internet. JavaIDEdroid itself does not need the Internet access.
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file: http://www.tanapro.ch/products/JavaIDEdroid/help-en.html
Check the project web site for more information and support:
In the Wiki you'll find a HowToGetStarted tutorial:
In the Wiki you'll also find a guide on how to create and use the module for the free Java obfuscator yGuard.
There, you'll also find how to create Codename One applications on your Android device.
Please check the support forum before rating this app badly. We will give our best to help you there.
System cleaner can clear application cache and dalvik cache to free even more space.
After the integration of new apps, if all is working OK, delete the backup file to free the storage (on newer devices, without the external SD card, the backup will occupy the internal storage space, and there will be the effect that the cleaner has not done its job well)
Root is required!
It is highly recommended to make a nandroid backup before changing system files.
In case of errors, please send me the log that will show so i can fix the bugs and errors. Thank you
Updating system applications decreases phone internal memory, because the update is stored in /data/app and the original apk is still in /system/app.
System cleaner will automatically:
- create a backup of the original apps in /sdcard/system cleaner/ (in case you want to restore the original apk)
- delete the apk in /system/app
- move the updated apk to /system/app
- clear the dalvik-cache and application cache (optional)
- reboot device (optional but recommended)
By doing this, a considerable amount of internal memory storage will be freed.
This is very important if you have an older device with limited internal memory,
so you can have updated apps and enough storage for new installs.
How to use it:
- start the application
- let System cleaner check for updated apps
- start and let System cleaner finish the work
- restart the device (preferable with deleting the dalvik-cache to free some more space if possible)
- if you used Lucky patcher, you will get "Android is upgrading" on every boot after cleaning dalvik-cache (this is not my app fault) - remove the patch, reboot, then re-apply patch and the problem is gone.
NOTE: the first restart will take longer time to rebuild the dalvik-cache(this is normal)
- Your Google Play Developer Console
-Your AdMob dashBoard
this is app for you!!
- save time(you can check in smartPhone quickly)
- All in a super quick tab menu!!
When a computer is first turned on, or rebooted, its BIOS performs a power-on self test (POST) to check that all of the computer's hardware components are working properly. At the end of the POST the computer will play an audible 'BEEP'. If the POST completed successfully without detecting any problem, the computer will continue to startup and load the operating system. But if the BIOS detects an error, it will produce a series of sounds and the pattern or number of these sounds indicates what kind of problem has been detected.
The meaning of the codes varies widely depending on the motherboard and the manufacturer. This application helps to understand what those beeps mean.
** If you want make a suggestion or find a bug, e-mail me and I will fix it. If you report bugs in a Google Play comment I CAN'T help you. **
Recommended by AppGoVideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
Explore and know all system informations of your Android Smartphone.
Analyse running process, installed apps, test your multi touch screen, see apps manifest, app certificates, NFC tags analyzer, screen infos, ip adress etc.
New WikiDroid screen with infos about android versions history!
If you want to help the translation, you can go here:
If you have any suggestion, you can post them on
Used for admob (to get ads) and also for flurry which gives me some infos for bugs tracking. A request can also be made to my server to check if a new version is available.
Used to read telephony informations for the System tab.
Used by admob.
Used to read logs for the Logs tab.
Used, in the System tab, to access betwork informations.
Used to know applications informations, for Application Manager tab.
Used to write logs to the sdcard.
Used to read wifi informations.
Used by the task killer feature.
Used to read camera informations. On some devices(like the motorola droid), accessing to camera info will make some sound.
Please first install (the free) Tanapro JavaIDEdroid 2.x, before downloading and installing this PRO key.
If you have already bought and installed the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x version, you do not need this key. Get the latest update instead.
This key will activate following additional functionality in JavaIDEdroid 2.x:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small jar files)
It's possible to undo these changes from the app, or simply rebooting your device.
Suggestions are always welcome!
*** REQUIREMENTS ***
*** HELP ***
Make sure you have superuser (root) permissions, lastest version of Busybox, and enough free space on your device if you want to move cache into userdata. You will need at least 32MB of free space in order to create and mount new cache. (Maximum cache size will be half of the free space or 128MB)
To wipe cache data, simply press "Wipe cache" button.
Keep in mind that capacity and free space of cache could differ after wipe, because system reserve some space for other operations.
To use Tmpfs (shared RAM or SWAP memory), choose this option and press "Move cache".
To create new cache file inside device data storage, choose this option and select desired capacity and press "Move cache" button.
"Force ext4 FileSystem" option should be unchecked only if move process not work with this option checked.
If move process is successful, cache information will be updated.
To revert process, just press "Restore cache" button.
If device is rebooted, it will use original cache again.
*** WARNING ***
This application mount and unmount the /cache partition of your device.
Do not make changes or clean the cache while downloading or using other applications.
Use at your own risk.
Scanator Android is an application that turns your phone or tablet into a Automotive Scan Tool,includes voice messages to guide the user in their functions.
Thanks to its wireless technology can perform tests and measurements completely wireless, only need your mobile and anyone bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 OBD2 connector. We recommend OBDLink MX and OBDLink LX.
Scanator Android now has PREMIUM features, you can buy it for a small fee within the same application through Google Wallet:
* Reading and erasing generic fault codes
* Send to your mechanic fault codes from your car by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp and Bluetooth (Facebook coming soon)
* Access to fault code library (over 3000)
* Reading VIN/Serial number (function supported on the majority of vehicles)
* Reading and graphing data line/live data (up to 2 simultaneous graphic)
* Accurate measurement of fuel performance in real-time (function supported in most vehicles)
* Reading and graphing battery voltage
* Database of parts stores and workshops (valid only in Mexico, if you want to add your country information send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Calibration of Engine/Transmission relationship: looking at the relationship of vehicle speeds
* Power & Torque Graphics: Useful for maximum horsepower and torque that can deliver your car in its current condition
* Gear Position: Is a Live test that allows you to display the current gear transmission, engine speed and vehicle speed (recommended primarily for automatic transmission vehicles)
* 1/4 mile Test: Excellent to know the performance of speed and power since the start (test your custom vehicle)
*** If you have any questions on how to use and configure PREMIUM FEATURES for your vehicle contact us by email: email@example.com or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scanator-PC/165526113598496 or visit our Forums: http://www.scanator.com.mx/Foros/ ***
So you can be sure that if this application is compatible with your vehicle check in the user manual of the car or engine label that appears the legend "OBD2", Scanator Android supports the next protocols:
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
ISO 14230-4 5baud
ISO 14230-4 Fast Init
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/250
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/250
American Vehicles 1996-2013
European Vehicles 2001-2013
Asian Vehicles 2004-2013
In response and service to our customers, we added a routine to detect faults in the application. In order to activate select the option "REPORTS A PROBLEM" on the home screen.
We welcome your comments and suggestions and we remind our users to respond to all requests can contact us at:
For reference where to buy OBD2 bluetooth connectors go to:
We remind you that our application is compatible with any bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 connector, some low quality devices may not work with all connection protocols check the warranty with your vendor.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
* Missed calls
* Voice mail
* Calendar reminders
* SMS messages
* MMS messages
* Low battery
* No signal
* Google talk
...and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported:
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It'll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
For a full changelog see here: For a full changelog see here:
For a full list of permissions required and why see here:
Samsung phones when accessibility is enabled may cause the phone to start talking, warnings about air view and a few other issues. These are confirmed samsung bugs (see here: http://developer.samsung.com/forum/board/thread/view.do?boardName=GeneralB&messageId=204387) but the app can be run without the accessibility service and still work (but with a reduced notification list)
Not all phones support all colors.
For example: Most HTC phones only support 3 colors and require "Rooting" and running the app in "direct mode"
Some phones can only light up the notification while the screen is off.
Some phones cannot have their notification light always on
Some phones cannot have their notification blink and it will always be on
Note that it will take over control of your notifications and you will therefore only get notifications for categories that the app allows.
★ We recommend you try the "lite" version first before purchasing to avoid any disappointment if it doesn't work for you. Some phones require root privileges to access the LEDs. ★
★ For the differences between this version and the lite version see here: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html ★
★ If after updating you have problems we recommend you reboot your phone ★
** Most HTC phones require "direct mode" setting. Most gingerbread builds for HTC phones require root access due to HTC changing the permissions on the LED control files. **
** If upgrading from the "lite" version, please uninstall the lite version first but you can backup and restore settings between versions **
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Recommended by PCWorld, BGR, LifeHacker, CNET, Gizmodo, XDA, Phandroid and many more technology media/websites.
AirDroid allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet from Windows, Mac or the Web, wirelessly, for free.
Better focused: Calls, SMS, and the app notifications you allowed, mirrored to the large computer screen you are focusing on.
Better equipped: Type with full physical keyboard and control with a mouse. Transfer things faster without looking for a cable. Better equipments, better life.
Better connected: Control your Android from computer and use any apps on computer, like WhatsApp, WeChat, and Line. (root required for some devices)
Things you can do with AirDroid from PC/Mac client (http://goo.gl/tB6V84):
✔ SMS: Send and receive individual or group messages.
✔ Files: Transfer files between Android and computer from any network.
✔ Notification Mirror: Mirror phone notifications from any allowed apps to computer.
✔ AirMirror (beta): Complete control of Android, and use any apps, like WhatsApp, WeChat and Line. (Root required)
Other things you can do with AirDroid Web (http://goo.gl/1mXdlr):
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Photos: Transfer photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transfer them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export ringtones.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (requires root)
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back cameras.
- URL: Push url to Android and open it with default web browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
Help, feedback and news:
Help Center: http://help.airdroid.com/
Official Forum: http://forum.airdroid.com/
Official Blog: http://blog.airdroid.com/
Support Forum on XDA: http://goo.gl/jqmev2
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday. Help us on Crowdin: https://crowdin.com/project/airdroid
No wires, no drivers, no cables, no bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed!
One button to start. Transfer, view, stream, rename, move, delete files and folders immediately over WiFi with any Browser and any OS.
• MediaView feature enables on the fly filter content and display video and audio files contained in current folder. You can stream full screen Mpeg4, Ogg and WebM videos directly from your phone and meanwhile view your photos in other tab of the browser.
• Folder Bookmarks feature.
• Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs.
• Folder upload (Chrome only) and download by using zip
• Upload multiple files at once with no size limit. Progress is visible in real time of each concrete file. Drag and Drop of files supported for multiple files upload.
• Download multiple files at one with no size limit. Multiple file download feature is automatically packing selected files into ZIP file and offered for download.
• Create, Rename and Delete files and folders in easy and straightforward way with keyboard and mouse
• Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature
• Sort files and folders by name, size or date modified
• Pin Code protection
• Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files
• Very small footprint
• HTML 5 compatible web browser and internet connection are required. For best experience use Google Chrome.
• Android device with Droid Over WiFi enabled and desktop or laptop should be on the same WiFi network. This mean connected to same router or access point.
• If you don`t see external SD card press "Home" and two times "Previous Directory"
• Droid Over WiFi has no limits, push it to the limits! Transfer files over wifi of any size and in any quantity.
This application will allow you to program in Pascal on devices with Android. In this application you will be able to learn the basics, as well as creating simple and complex programs and run them directly from the application. This application will allow you to program in small portable gadgets. Now you can study and work in Pascal at any moment, and always have handy all progress. This version is the Beta version, and later will scale up opportunities but has everything you need for your work and study.
To use it in console mode, you need to add to you program "pd_console" unit as first uses file. You can see example by "Open\New" command.
Training takes place in some steps, at each new step are makes the minimum change in the program for the approximation to the lessons target. Thus easier to trace the program logic from start to finish and do not miss out on some small but very significant detail.
The program can also be of interest to developers who do not mind to share experiences. The fact is that with the help of a special program (which available on the official website of the program http://en.assoft.ru/startjava), anyone can write your own lesson StartJava.
The program is free, but with the ads. Advertising makes it possible to develop the project further, so treat to it tolerantly, please. Advertising model allows you to receive the income of the project is not only to authors of the application, but also to the authors of the lessons for him too. The fact that the user sees two banner. The first - advertising by program, and the second - provides by author of the lesson. So it is not only stimulates the development of the program, but help to creation a more high-quality, interesting and varied lessons.
You can send your lessons for StartJava on your native language to firstname.lastname@example.org. This lessons can be included to new versions of program or links to your lessons can be placed on the program official page.
Learn Programming is easy, good luck to you.
В качестве языка предлагается использовать оригинальный скриптовый диалект языка Паскаль.
В данной реализации основной упор сделан на простоту и удобство. Если Вы хотите легко и быстро попробовать что-то написать - эта программа для Вас. Практически никаких настроек, никакой компиляции, примеры скриптов.
Now available only two plugin Notes and taTextDiff integration.
This plugin provides ability to make easy notes for current editing project.
taTextDiff integration plugin provide ability to easy compare your current file with file on the your backup directory.
OI Color Picker integration plugin.
DroidDevelop allows to create native Android application on your mobile device. You don't need to install Android SDK, Eclipce and an other desktop program for Windows or Linux to start programing for Android.
To works correctly, you need to install JavaIDEDroid for project compilation and OI FileManager for files choosing. After open or create new project (bsh script really) you can press "Compile..." and if success install and run your new androind application by "Run..." button without exit from DroidDevelop.
The program uses its own code editor with syntax highlighting, which practically does not slow down your working even on a fairly large files.
For convenience works on smartphones, there is an opportunity to rotate the screen, in addition, you can temporarily hide the button (from the menu "Project Options ...").
In the case of compilation errors, you can easily navigate to the file in which it occurred by selecting the desired item from the list. All errors are stored until the next re compilation, so you can fix several bugs without running every time a long process of compilation.
The project supports a fairly flexible plug-ins system. There are several groups of plug-ins that can be divided according to their purpose. The first group - plugins for refactoring. They can be used, for example, to comment the block of code, reformat code, in general, to write the functionality that is convenient for you.
The second type of plug-ins - a plug for new projects. It may be some educational projects for beginners (why not share their experience and help people who are just beginning to faster learn how to program), and a template for some of the same type of projects (for example, you release a series of books in its shell, then it would be convenient to automatically create an empty project book and then fill it with content.)
Well, the third type of plug-ins - the so-called universal plug-ins. Now the group is developing most rapidly. With their help, you can now create their own panel with programmable buttons directly into the DroidDevelop environment, the software is available to highlight text, display dialogs and more. If you decide to write a plugin and DroidDevelop plug-ins engine haven't enough functionality for your task (for example, I plan to finish the command to open the file in an editor) - write to email@example.com, together we will try to solve the problem.
There are three Open Source example of a plug-in which provides AsSoft: "DDRefactoringPluginExample", "DDNewProjectPluginExample", "DDPluginsCreation", you can see them at:
http://www.google.com/url?q=https://code.google.com/p/dd-refactoring-plugin-demo/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk&usg=AFQjCNEfFSsXZmUC8maPLCdmTjFPxu9ldg or download on the store (except for "DDPluginsCreation", but it can be compiled directly from DroidDevelop with the "DDNewProjectPluginExample" plug-in. See the video http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6ASfc5lOaY&feature=plcp&context=C3dbe209UDOEgsToPDskIstNOIceux7B_mp_TBBM6W)&usg=AFQjCNEChi-7Y4wK6jTUZzmKt1DjdS7qZw
Also, several floor demo plugins available from the "DDPluginsPack". It can be found at the store.
With VoteBarCode, at the shop with one click, you can remember at one point you used this product or not.
Now you do not buy anything from the fact that once did not like you. Now to make purchases quickly and easily.
For correct works you need to install "Barcode Scanner" from ZXing Team.