- Snooze or dismiss reminders
- Reschedule reminders by dragging them up or down the timeline
- Press and hold anywhere on the timeline and slide to the left or right to create a new reminder
- Separate system notifications for each reminder
- Create alarms at 30 min or 5 min intervals
Note: The app is a preview version and currently designed to work on screen resolutions of 720x1280 only. It will not work correctly on other screens.
- No main screens. Go directly to your tasks;
- Categorize your tasks by List (Family, Work, or whatever you want);
- Priorize your tasks so you can choose what is more urgent;
- Choose what to see on your tasks list, easily changing the views (what list to see, pending/today/future tasks, order by, etc);
- Easily reschedule all selected tasks using Actions Menu;
- Delete or complete all selected tasks using Actions Menu.
No need to switch calendar apps just to get a robust reminder and alarm system: Calendar Snooze completely replaces the alarms and reminders of the stock calendar and is compatible with any apps that use your Google calendar data like Calendar Pad, Jorte, etc.
A well laid-out pop-up alerts you to upcoming calendar events with user-customized quick preset snooze buttons, and a user-customized drop-down menu of snooze options.
You can customize notification sound/LED, including optional user-customized speech: know what's going on without even looking at your phone!
Calendar Snooze will also repeat reminders: did you miss the alarm the first time around? Configure how many times and how often Calendar Snooze should nag you. Never flake on an important appointment again!
- adjustable snoozetimes
- Repeats calendar alerts(nag)
- Choose your reminder sound,vibration,led,speech
- Snooze till/for/before
- Corp calendar
- Snooze presets
- no background indexing like other aps.
Free version is add supported.
Free version has snooze limit of 6 hours.
(but you can reschedule with the edit button)
Works great with lot of calendar apps, like :
Business Calendar, Calendar Pad, etc
Mail me if u have a problems,
I can't respond to comments made here
DON'T USE "ON TIME" REMINDER ON ANDROID 2.3
MOSTLY THEY DON'T WORK..
IT'S A ANDROID THING..NOT A BUG IN THIS APP
installed size ~700kb (about average)
calendar reminder, calendar notification, calendar alarm, calendar alert,repeating reminder, snoozing reminder, calendar nag, repeating reminder, calendar notification reminder, calendar notifier, appointment reminder,agenda reminder,mybackup
1d3 ToDo makes it easy to manage your daily tasks, giving you an overview of unfinished tasks, and keeping track of finished tasks. Manage and record all of your tasks with this intuitive app.
1d3 ToDo is the right tool, when you want to get a lot of tasks done every day. It does not try to replace a regular calendar for appointments.
* Organize your tasks with daily task lists
* Keep track of all old tasks
* Easily navigate the calendar
* Create and reschedule tasks
* Set priorities and add details
* Get an overview of old unfinished tasks
* Sort tasks by name, priority, creation date, and status
* Backup tasks to SD storage
* Today widget
* Search tasks
We all have dozens of tasks like these, and traditional calendar-based apps are of little use with such varying schedules. With Regularly, you'll never forget any of your tasks again!
IMPORTANT TASKS FIRST
Regularly ranks your tasks using an innovative urgency rating which shows you which tasks are most overdue. The algorithm knows that a weekly task that's four days late is more urgent than a yearly task that's one week late.
Regularly's sleek color coding scheme makes it easy to quickly see whether you have any tasks requiring your attention. Several customization options allow you to tweak the app's appearance to your liking.
KEEP TASK LOGS
Every time you perform a task, you log it in the app, and the next reminder will be scheduled accordingly. The log is also color coded so you can review whether you're good at performing the task on schedule, or if you're usually late.
Instead of keeping you on a strict schedule with notifications fixed intervals, Regularly dynamically adjusts the reminders according to your task log, so you'll never need to manually alter the reminder schedule.
Regularly scales the reminder frequency of overdue tasks according to their period, so you won't get bombarded with constant annoying reminders for tasks you only perform once a year.
ORGANIZE WITH TAGS
Each task can be assigned multiple tags, allowing you to group the tasks into categories of your choosing. So you can swipe left to see just your household chores, then again to see your car maintenance tasks.
If you've got Jelly Bean, you'll see a list of your due tasks, color-coded by their urgency score, right in the notification pane. When you've completed them, you can quickly log them as done from the notification.
• Beautiful home screen widget
• Add notes to entries in task logs
• Adjust frequency of notifications
• Customize notification behavior for individual tasks
• Backup and restore all tasks and logs
• DashClock widget extension
Contact the developer with any questions or feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS
System tools: run at startup
• Allows rescheduling of notifications.
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
• Allows backup and restore of your database to and from your phone's SD card (or equivalent storage).
Network communication: full network access
• If something goes wrong, allows sending me an anonymous crash report to help me fix the problem. You can opt out of this.
Network communication: Google Play billing service
• Allows donation to support development if you wish.
Hardware controls: control vibration
• Allows optional vibrating notifications.
*Easy and quick to set reminders.
*Show reminders by category.
*Reminders can be rescheduled.
*Quickly add multiple tasks
*On screen help to get started.
*Allows you to view your lists at a glance.
*Mark a completed task when done
*Reorder and edit existing tasks.
*Cancel an already set alarm without deleting the task.
1.what do I do if my alarm doesn’t turn up?
Ans: 1) Make sure that the blocking mode is turned OFF.
2) Tick show notification checkbox from Settings->Application manager->Smart Reminder(App info).
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS
Developed by:Elveera Technologies
More from developer
- My Benefits – An overview of all your coverage details
- ID Card – Your electronic dental ID card
- Find A Dentist – Uses your location to find a dentist nearby
- Find An Eye Doctor - Uses your location to find an eye doctor nearby
- Contact Us – Connect with us to ask questions
- Individual Dental Plans – Learn about the products we sell in your area
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
If you have any questions you can contact us at:
Assurant Solutions / American Memorial Life Insurance Company
PO Box 2730, Rapid City, SD 57709-2730, or 440 Mt. Rushmore Rd, Rapid City, SD 57701
Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Its four key businesses -- Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health, and Assurant Employee Benefits -- partner with clients who are leaders in their industries and build leadership positions in a number of specialty insurance market segments worldwide. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $29 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue.