Instant and Predictive Search by:
Generic Name (e.g. Cefoperazone)
Contents (e.g. Cefoperazone and Sulbactam)
Therapeutic Category (e.g. Cephalosporins)
Information provided under Risk Factors include Contraindications, Precautions and Risks in Pregnancy and Lactation for the relevant product.
Pregnancy: Risk cannot be ruled out.
Contraindications: Severe respiratory depression, severe obstructive lung conditions.
Precautions: COPD, raised intracranial pressure, impaired consciousness, head injury, bradyarrhythmia, renal or hepatic impairment. Monitor for signs of respiratory depression. Brain tumour. Risk of tolerance and dependence. Elderly or debilitated patients.
Dosage (Alongwith Indications)
Fast, Quick & Easy Access to Accurate Dosage in Specific Indications
The usual dosage are: Adults: Usually 1 gm daily by deep IM., slow IV inj over at least 2-4 min, or IV infusion. Severe infections, 2-4 gm as a single dose every 24 hrs. Children: Usually 20-50 mg/kg once daily by IM inj., slow IV inj over at least 2-4 min, or IV infusion. Severe infections, up to maximum 80 mg/kg daily. Doses over 50 mg/kg to be given by slow IV infusion over at least 30 minutes. Neonates: IM/IV: Postnatal age ≤ 7 days or > 7 days (body wt ≤ 2 Kg): 50 mg/kg/day given every 24 hrs. Postnatal age > 7 days, body wt > 2 Kg: 50-75 mg/kg/day given every 24 hrs.
How to prepare and administer e.g. an Injectable
The drug may be administered by IV intermittent infusion over 10-30 min; final concentration for IV administration should not exceed 40 mg/mL. The drug has also been administered by direct IV push over 2-4 min. Inject deep IM into large muscle mass.
IM Injection: 250 mg/500 mg/1000 mg VIAL: To make concentration of 250 mg/mL add Water for Injection 0.9 mL in 250 mg vial; 1.8 mL in 500 mg vial; 3.6 mL in 1000 mg vial.
IV: 250 mg/500 mg/1000 mg VIAL: To make concentration of 100 mg/mL add Water for Injection 2.4 mL in 250 mg vial; 4.8 mL in 500 mg vial; 9.6 mL in 1000 mg vial.
Compatibility: Stable in D5W, D10W, NS, Sodium bicarbonate 5%, bacteriostatic water, SWFI.
Stability: For IV infusion in NS or D5W, solution is stable for 3 days at room temperature or 10 days when refrigerated.
Amikacin, Aminoglycosides, Anticoagulants, Gentamicin, Kanamycin, Neomycin, Netilmicin, Streptomycin, Tobramycin, Warfarin.
GI upset, skin reactions, blood dyscrasias. Rarely pseudomembranous colitis, raised liver enzymes, glycosuria, oliguria, haematuria, bronchospasm, phlebitis at inj site, urinary and biliary precipitates, pancreatitis.
Quickly find Alternate Products - Just Click the Appropriate Button
PharmaGuide is indispensable for those, suffering from chronic illness, still living full and active life: traveling around the world, for example. Accidentally left the necessary medication at home / in a hotel or lost your luggage? Do not worry, because PharmaGuide helps you to get an analogue of your drug (if registered in the country) for you in the nearby drugstore or hospital. Each drug is provided with pictures and transcription of names of drugs in Russian/English. This feature makes communication between you and pharmacist more convenient.
— find an analogue of the specific drugs nearby your current location;
— get the full information about the selected analogue: the drug, the dosage form, the status of medication (prescriptions), indications, contraindications, dosage and method of application;
— easily buy the selected analog by showing a certain image of the drug or read the English/Russian transcription to the pharmacist.
— contains a description of 166 drugs and their 3502 analogues used to treat the chronic diseases:
1) coronary heart disease
3) hypertension (high blood pressure)
— includes all existing dosage forms: tablets, capsules, syrups, aerosols for inhalation, solution for inhalation, capsules for inhalation, a powder for inhalations, nebula, transdermal patch, cartridge injection, syringe handle.
— each drug description contains respective image of English or Russian version of medication.
— each drug description contains: English and Russian name of medication, the drug marketing status, indications, contraindications, dosage and method of application.
THE APP CONTAINS A HUGE DATABASE OF DRUGS, OFFICIALLY REGISTERED IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:
● Czech Republic
● Saudi Arabia
● South Korea
● United Kingdom
We are constantly updating our application: adding new drugs, their analogues and new countries.
There is two options are available:
1- Monographs: provide complete Drug prescribing information with references.
2- Drug Search: provide more then 36,000 brands details. (Nutraceuticals & Pharmaceuticals)
searching Criteria is: All (By Default), Company Name, Brand Name and Registration # also.
For Free Activation Key Type "Smart" and Send to 03350209033
PharmaGuide GCC Edition includes features of mass customization which means that the user can view the information of all 6 GCC countries (i.e. Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates).
PharmaGuide GCC Edition provides instant and predictive search by:
Brand Name, Generic Name, Contents, Therapeutic Category and Company
The following information are provided:
Risk Factors, Dosage (along with indications), Administration, Interactions, Adverse Effects and Alternate Products
About Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web:
Davis’s Drug Guide delivers trusted, updated, and practical information on over 5,000 trade name and generic drugs. Each monograph, with its focus on safety, includes details on pharmacokinetics, dosing, side effects, interactions, assessment, and more. Download this app for anywhere, anytime access to help you avoid medication errors and provide better patient care. Plus, receive 1-year access to the official Drugguide.com and regular updates.
Features of Davis’s Drug Guide for Mobile + Web include:
• Regular updates downloaded to your tablet and smartphone
• 5,000+ trade name and generic drug listings
• Critical safety alerts and warnings
• Highlighted Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS)
• Pill images to visually confirm drug forms
• Discontinued drug list
• Universal Index Search help find medications quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Note: Subscription includes regular updates and access to the official Drugguide.com website.
Authors: April Hazard Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS; Judith Hopfer Deglin, PharmD
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
The handbook includes information on controlled drugs, adverse drug reactions, interactions, communication skills, and confidentiality. It also features chapters on adherence, anaphylaxis, clinical trials, herbal medicines, patient management, pharmaceutical calculations, research, policy, and therapy related issues. Palliative care sections have been expanded to include symptom management and end-of-life pathways. Other new sections such as pharmacogenetics, thyroid disorders, and domiciliary oxygen therapy have been included. Complementing the current British National Formulary guidelines, the handbook gives prescribing points and linked concepts of relevance to clinical pharmacists. The content is evidence-based and contains a wealth of information from the authors' many years of clinical pharmacy experience.
-Provides practical, quick-reference information for daily use by pharmacists
-Complements the British National Formulary
-Contains vital guidelines on how to provide a clinical pharmacy service
-Includes key information on controlled drugs, adverse drug reactions, pharmacogenetics, symptom management and palliative care
New to this edition:
-Fully updated throughout, with current guidelines, references and further reading
-Includes a new chapter on pharmacogenetics
-Includes a new section on domiciliary oxygen therapy
-The expanded gastoinestinal chapter now features treatment of dyspepsia, gastric and duodenal ulcer, stoma care, and special consideration of drugs and stomas
-The expanded palliative care chapter now features symptom management, end of life pathways, syringe drivers, and compatibilities
Now fully updated for a second edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pharmacy remains the indispensible guide to clinical pharmacy, providing all the information needed for practising and student pharmacists. Presenting handy practical guidance in a quick-reference, bullet-point format, it will supply the knowledge and confidence you need to provide a clinical pharmacy service.
Readership: Practising clinical pharmacists, pre-registration graduates, and pharmacy students. It will also serve as a useful reference for industrial pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and community pharmacists developing a clinical role.
Audience: This Oxford Handbook is intended for a UK audience as well as other areas which follow UK medical practice including Europe, Australia, the Middle East, India and East Asia.
Authors: Philip Wiffen, Marc Mitchell, Melanie Snelling, and Nicola Stoner
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks series.
MedHand applications improve your performance with relevant, valid material that is accessed quickly at the point of care!
Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as McGraw-Hill, RPS, PDR Network LLC, Wiley-Blackwell and more
This application is intended to complement the study of anatomy in medicine, biology or other.
Touching each organ as the heart, brain, lungs, reproductive system, liver, intestine, ovary, testis, stomach, kidney, etc.. information is displayed.
Practical, useful and valuable anatomical information in your palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or culture in general.
* Supported languages English, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
* Rotate 3D
* Hide or display the information.
* Collate between male and female organs.
* Free Updates.
* Each anatomical organ is shown in a different color.
* Descriptions very detailed.
* Recommended Hardware
Processor 1 GHz or more.
1 GB of RAM or more.
- Prontuario aggiornato a Gennaio 2015
- Migliorata la visualizzazione delle Note di prescrizione e dei prezzi
- Finalmente abbiamo uno Sponsor! Grazie alla sua pubblicità possiamo continuare ad offrirvi GRATIS le informazioni sui farmaci più complete ed aggiornate...
SmartPharma è un prontuario farmaceutico sempre aggiornato e completo. Più di 70000 specialità farmaceutiche con monografia integrale e tante opzioni per personalizzare la tua ricerca. Ora SmartPharma include anche tutti i Parafarmaci ed i Dispositivi Medici vendibili in Italia!
SmartPharma NON richiede una connessione ad internet. Solo al primo avvio sarà richiesto di effettuare il download del database.
SmartPharma è completamente gratuito e resterà gratuito finchè potremo permettercelo!
---Sostieni SmartPharma lasciando un commento---
Spiegazione dei permessi richiesti da SmartPharma:
1) Accesso ad internet: necessario solo per il download degli aggiornamenti farmacologici
2) Accesso alla scheda di memoria: necessario per accedere al database farmacologico
3) Lettura IMEI del dispositivo: necessario per poter registrare smartpharma
4) Blocco dello standby: necessario per non interrompere il download degli aggiornamenti
5) Lettura della cronologia delle app installate: ci consente di suggerire solo banner che ti interessano
- un médecin selon la spécialité
- une pharmacie de jour ou de nuit
- un hôpital
- une clinique
* à proximité, dans un rayon bien déterminé ou dans le gouvernorat et la délégation de votre choix
* dans une liste, ou sur la carte
* par mots clés
Vous avez besoin de:
* géolocaliser un service médical,
* appeler un service médical,
* afficher l'itinéraire menant vers un service médical,
* envoyer un e-mail à un service médical,
* sauvegarder les coordonnées dans votre répertoire téléphonique d'un service médical.
Alors vous n'avez qu'à télécharger SANTÉ TUNISIE.
This application completely covers the entire product range under Cipla Generics division.
Cipla Gx is free to download from the App store and works offline and does not require any internet connection once downloaded.
1. The app displays the complete product details like: Brand name, Pack size, Dosage and Therapeutic category along with the product snap.
2. You can search various products by typing the Brand name, generic name, therapeutic category.
3. The app also allows you to add products to your favourite lists for ready reference.
4. The app is simple to use and navigate.
5. Cipla Gx will provide you all the information pertaining to its Generics (Gx) division on the go.
We shall keep adding new features to this app and make it more user-friendly and informative.
Cipla is a global pharmaceutical company which uses cutting edge technology and innovation to meet the everyday needs of all patients. For more than 70 years, Cipla has emerged as one of the most respected pharmaceutical names in India as well as across more than 170 countries. Our portfolio includes 2000 products in 65 therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally.Cipla's turnover in FY 2013-14 was 1.7 billion USD.
Whilst delivering a long-term sustainable business, Cipla recognises its duty to provide affordable medicines. Cipla's emphasis on access for patients was recognized globally for the pioneering role played in HIV/AIDS treatment as the first pharmaceutical company to provide a triple combination anti-retroviral (ARV) in Africa at less than one dollar a day and thereby treating many millions of patients since 2001.
Cipla's research and development focuses on developing innovative products and drug delivery systems and has given India and the world many 'firsts' for instance Triomune. In a tightly regulated environment, the company's manufacturing facilities have approvals from all the main regulators including USFDA, UKMHRA, WHO, MCC, ANVISA, and PMDA which means the company provides one universal standard both domestically and internationally.
Davis Mobile Pharm Phlash! Pharmacology Flash Cards features 389 of the most-prescribed generic drugs organized by body system. Just flip through the cards to select a drug name. Tap to listen to the audio pronunciation. With another tap, turn the card over to see all of the essential information you need to know to care for patients and administer the drug safely.
1) Multiple card sets are organized by body system for easy reference.
2) Self-scoring and bookmarking allow for quick review.
3) The link to the audio pronunciation of the generic drug name appears on each card.
4) Card front features generic name, relevant trade name(s), phonetic spelling, and audio link.
5) Card back lists therapeutic/pharmacologic class, indications, actions, adverse reactions/side effects, what to teach the patient, and “Make the Connection,” important guidelines for ensuring patient safety.
6) Content downloads directly to your mobile device; no web connection is necessary after the initial download.
About F.A. Davis
Davis Mobile applications are produced by F.A. Davis Company. An independent and family-owned publisher, F.A. Davis has been meeting the needs of health care providers since 1879. Today, the company carries on that tradition through its catalogue of books and electronic, online, and mobile products for students, educators, and clinicians in Nursing, Medicine, and the Health Sciences. Its flagship titles, Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary and Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, are among the most trusted names in health care. Visit www.fadavis.com to explore our products.
How? It is very simple: check the active ingredient of which your drug is composed, search it within Pharma Food and find the list of foods not recommended! It's quick and effective!
The information provided by Pharma Food, in fact, is based on international accredited studies and is assessed by a research team consisting of experienced doctors and nutritionists. In Pharma Food there is a large number of drugs with food interaction.
Votre tuner radio vous permet aussi de mémorier vos stations radios favorites.
ON AIR couvre toutes les stations radios tunisiennes classées en trois catégories : nationales, régionales et les radios internet.