People often forget the importance of the simple yet powerful dua (supplication) – Istighfar i.e., saying “Astaghfirullah” (I seek forgiveness of Allah). Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) recited this at least 100 times a day.
"Truly, Allah loves those who repent, and He loves those who cleanse themselves." [Al-Baqarah 2:222].
This application plays asthaghfar every 15 minutes .To Remind you.
Let us see the benefits and virtues of reciting this simple beautiful supplication insha Allah.
• Istighfar (Astaghfirullah) is the gateway of relief and happiness. Whenever you are in distress start reciting it and Insha Allah it will take you out of your anxiety and will put you in a peaceful situation and will give you happiness.
• Istighfar removes anxiety and duas are answered.
• Istighfar opens the door of sustenance.
• Istighfar opens the door of mercy.
• Istighfar opens the door of knowledge.
• Istighfar is also gateway of productivity.