The best thing about this app was that it did not use android system database.now it seems it shares your contacts with the dialer so every free game can read your personal information? Not only am I not updating I think I will be abandoning this app. Build your own dialer or read the call log and display the caller from your app. The android database is not secure which is the main reason to use your app.
I like the appearance. A big miss for me is not being able to sync multiple accounts
Disappointed to see after so long, that formatted notes still get bugged up after a few cycles of synchronisation with Gmail. Everything seems okay if notes are not synced with Gmail. Not sure if this has anything to do with my old Huawei honor 4x with Android 4.4.4. Prevents me from using this software full time.
The best one that I have been trying out. I used the old Franklin planner until I came across this calendar. Still haven't explored everything that is offered.
Sync needs serious improvement. If you only use it with another Android device it's fine, but if you use it with the Windows version it gets confusing. And not everything syncs like it should. Events get left out while Contacts get doubled on both devices. Sync is also very slow if you haven't synced in awhile. All in all this app has potential but it has a ways to go.
Fantastic Notes, Task and Calendar app.
- System account for contacts (allows you to see who's calling and to dial EPIM contacts from Android dialer)
- Improved UI in contacts
- Lock time zone setting for calendar
- Hide unused modules from the main screen
- Enable/disable vibration for reminders
- Option to hide passwords in preview
- You can now switch in between task lists in the Tasks widget
- Automatically clear clipboard for password items after a set period of time
- Edit and delete custom field names for tasks and contacts