Always liked on pc. Sync seems a bit slow. I have other apps are faster.
Does not sync correctly. Makes a real mess of notes and tasks . Why not Dropbox.
Excellent app, works well with the Windows version of Epim. Would like a search in the current note, would be extremely useful.
Newest version still tries to get my Google account information, and tries to connect to Google even though I do not use those features. I can only give this app zero stars for trying to access unneeded information. let me be clear this app tried to connect Google when I have no syncs set. There are enough google sync apps already. Personal info should only be shared when asked to. Permissions are abused by to many developers to trust any. find a better way (Maybe a separate Google sync app). or lose users. Ie you app should not try to connect to the internet unless I ask.
Google Sync issue When new event is created in EssentialPIM, it correctly gets synced with Google. However when event is deleted from EssentialPIM , it does not get deleted from Google even after syncing multiple times. This happened for all the events that I have deleted from EssentialPIM.
Finally! Contacts that sync Used it on PC for years, can selectively sync with pc on home network without going to cloud for security. WORKS beautifully- only wish it had their email to use their auto sorting.
- Search in notes is no more case sensitive for Unicode languages on Android 4.x
- Improved synchronization of notes with Google Drive
- Fixed issue with reminders showing up earlier on some devices
- Improved synchronization of passwords with Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Fixed wrong week numbers in the week view in calendar
- Moving of notes from one tab to another now functions properly
- Couple of other minor fixes and improvements