Smooz offers a fresh and unique web browsing experience with its gesture-based navigation, tab manager, customizable gesture controls that trigger a multitude of functions.
Smooz was featured on more than 30 media articles in Japan including TechCrunch, Gizmode, Engadget etc.
●Smooth Tab Operation
Hold link to open it in a new tab. Swipe left and right to change tabs. Swipe up the Search Icon to close a tab.
Gestures can be customized to activate numerous functions such as open bookmarks, activate private mode, close tab, translate page, and many more.
Browse without leaving browsing/search history and cookies
· Hold link to open in a new tab on the background
· Swipe left and right to switch tabs
· Check other users' comments on the website you are visiting
· Private mode
· Quick access to visit favorite websites faster
· Pin tabs for quick and easy access
· Tab manager
· Close all the current tabs and organize tabs
· Customize gestures to open bookmarks, activate private mode, close tab, translate page, and many more.
· Display keyboard and search page on launch
· Share websites from share button
· Open last browsed tabs when restarting Smooz
· Open webpages from other applications in Smooz
· Open URL copied from other application in Smooz
· Search engine options
· Search keywords on websites
· Translate page
· Save ID/Passwords
· Delete Browsing/Search histories
· Show, edit, copy and share URLs
· Chat based customer support
●Voices from users
"I have replaced default browser on my homescreen with Smooz"
"Smooz emphasizes user experience and it improves incredibly fast, based on user feedbacks."
"It's so easy to use, and also, I love its cute design."
"I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Sleipnir but finally I found the one. Smooz."
Nikkei MJ newspaper
Nikkei Business Daily
● Inquiries or Reports