Through the miracles of modern medicine, today prostate disease is well defined and is no longer necessarily considered a death sentence. The most effective methods for handling prostate disease are knowledge and prevention.
In this guide, we will help you understand prostate disease, various diagnostic tools and provide recommendations for treatment.
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ WHAT IS THE PROSTATE?
★ SYMPTOMS OF PROSTATE PROBLEMS
★ DIAGNOSTIC TESTING
★ TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR CANCER
★ SURVIVING PROSTATE CANCER
★ NATURAL TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR BPH
★ SEX AFTER PROSTATE DIAGNOSIS
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $14.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
International Prostate Symptom Score calculator.
PSA Density, Velocity and Doubling time calculators.
Risk of Biopsy Detectable prostate cancer calculator.
Optimum number of prostate biopsy cores calculator.
Keeps record of PSA test results.
THIS WEB SITE IS NOT DESIGNED TO, AND DOES NOT, PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. ALL CONTENT ("CONTENT"), INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
THE CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT, BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THIS WEB SITE. NEVER RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IN PLACE OF SEEKING PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.
Borinfer LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONFER WITH YOUR DOCTOR WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. AFTER READING ARTICLES OR OTHER CONTENT FROM THIS WEB SITE, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO REVIEW THE INFORMATION CAREFULLY WITH YOUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from benign prostatic hyperplasia
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of benign prostatic hyperplasia and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for benign prostatic hyperplasia
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from benign prostatic hyperplasia in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains benign prostatic hyperplasia diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Editor: C. R. Chapple, MD, FRCS (Urol) - Dept. of Urology, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation, The Royal Hallamshire Hospital, UK
• Pay once and download videos at your ease!
• View downloaded videos without internet
Additional features include:
- Drawing on the video for explanations
- Capture images with mailing option
- Option to make user notes and save
- Transcript with links for additional references
DISCLAIMER: The information provided through these applications are only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
It is designed to promote the PI-RADS scoring system within the radiologic and urologic communities, to provide efficiency gains to radiologists in charge of prostate MRI, and to improve the accuracy of reports.
It can be useful to radiologists, urologists and medical students.
For any suggestion : contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The ProstateCheck-App supports men above the age of 45 to check their individual prostate health.
2. The ProstateCheck-App helps you and your physician in the early detection of prostate cancer ensuring that overdiagnosis and overtreatment are prevented.
3. The ProstateCheck-App defines your prostate health as the probability to be free from cancer.
4. The ProstateCheck-App recommends to you and your physician your personalized maximum time frame until your next check up.
5. The ProstateCheck-App is based on the largest ever screening study performed in German speaking countries with a follow up time of 14 years.
6. Your personal results are available in pdf format.
7. The ProstateCheck-App is developed by the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation Switzerland.
The ProstateCheck-App is based on scientific data derived from the largest prostate cancer screening study ever performed in German speaking countries with more than 10'000 participants and a follow up time of 14 years.
This App provides you the necessary information on the disease frequency, on early detection and on the possible side effects of treatment. It gives you important recommendations about your prostate health and the maximum time frame until your next checkup.
By Prof. Abdelkarim S. ALLAL, Head of Radiation Oncology Department, HFR-Fribourg, Switzerland. I've designed it for the radiation oncology community and the professionals linked to this speciality.
Your comments and rating will be appreciated, suggestions or errors reporting are also welcome via e-mail.
This is Beta8 version series with the following features:
1) Radiobiology section:
- The LQ Mod to calculate the equivalent dose for different external beam radiotherapy schedules using the linear quadratic model.
- The BED (Biologically Effective Dose) calculation for 1 or 2 RT schedules simultaneously.
- The OTT to calculate the additional dose to be considered in case of RT interruption (OTT extension).
- The Normal Tissue Complication Probability (NTCP) models estimated by the QUANTEC
2) Prostate section:
- Partin tables for pathologic stage prediction according to cT stage, Gleason score and iPSA
- Roach's indexes for risk class of lymph node, vesicle involvement and extracapsular invasion for prostate cancer according to the Gleason and iPSA values
- Life expectancy for men at selected age according to USA life tables 2008 (all races and origins)
3) Breast section:
- Intra-Breast Recurrence IBR-nomogram to calculate the 10-y probabilty of freedom from recurrence with or without boost RT based on the EORTC 22881-10882 trials.
4) Brain section:
- RPA / DS-GPA class and score calculation as well as median OS for brain metatstases patients. DS- seems to be the more reliable.
5) Varia section:
- It displays the references used in the present app and different professional links. Internet connexion is only required for this section.
The content of this app is for educational purpuses only. Any other use of the results obtained in this application is under the responsability of the user.
Except the public content of the app, the Copy even partial of the app is not permitted. All rights reserved
This is a new and improved app with e-mail export as well as leakage/pad functionality.
- App Features -
Bladder Diary – This is used to track fluid intake and urinary output. Output can be measured with a container that can be purchased at your local drug store. Measurements are listed in cubic centimeters (cc). Thirty cc = 1 ounce.
AUA Symptom Score- This is a questionnaire designed to help men, in conjunction with their health care providers, assess their urinary symptoms and response to therapy.
PSA Tracker – PSA (prostate specific antigen) is a blood test that is used to screen for prostate cancer and monitor response to prostate cancer therapy. The tracker has a table and graph format to keep track of your PSA values.
Ronald L. Yap, M.D.
Concord Hospital Center for Urologic Care
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Surgery (Urology)
Dartmouth Medical School
The LeBaron Foundation and The Concord Hospital Trust
Prostate in focus as a reference app on curing cancer and treatment procedures. This app is solely for educational & instructive purposes only. The app is ideal for all medical professionals, medical residents and interns, nurses, and medical students.
four times a year, all members of the APPS receive every issue of Prostate International as a benefit of their APPS membership.
Best comprehensive overview covers the Prostate Cancer Symptoms. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
Prostate Cancer Symptoms app feature:
- What Is Prostate Cancer?
- Prostate Cancer Symptoms
- Prostate Cancer or Enlarged Prostate?
- Uncontrollable Risk Factors
- Controllable Risk Factors
- Prostate Cancer Myths
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
Written by patients who have all experienced the treatment journey, it gives you in a practical, calm way all the information you need. So you can actually understand the hospital doctor! Everything from where to get help with links to even greater detail, should you need it, likes tumour staging. One really good feature is that all the profits of this app go to benefit PROSTaid the Charity/Foundation that wrote it.