Why settle for an ordinary daily horoscope for today by zodiac signs when you can have access to authentic astrologers from Nepal? With the Yodha My Astrology app, there are no visits no calls. Ask real astrologers anything you want!
With the FREE Yodha app you'll enjoy:
- Immediate access to your personal astrologer on the go, anytime, anywhere
- Ease of use - your answer is just a click away
- Free weekly, daily Aries horoscope, Taurus horoscope, Gemini horoscope, Cancer horoscope, Leo horoscope, Virgo horoscope, Libra horoscope, Scorpio horoscope, Sagittarius horoscope, Capricorn horoscope, Aquarius horoscope, Pisces horoscope for 12 zodiac signs on special events
- Professional Vedic astrologers from Nepal
- Quality customer service
How it works
- Create a profile with birth details
- Ask a question
- An astrologer will create a birth chart / janam kundali and make a prediction
- Receive a personal prediction / kundli based on the ancient Vedic Astrology knowledge
You may ask anything, the stars have an influence on all areas of your life.
Be it about your love, relationship, compatibility…
- When and where will I fall in love and get married?
- Does the one I love love me back? I want relationship zodiac compatibility test
- What is the love compatibility with my boyfriend?
- Is my Ex love still in love with me? Will we get back together in 2016?
- Is he playing with my heart? What is my love compatibility prediction?
Daily activities and decisions to be made…
- What is going to happen in my life today? How should I prepare?
- Am I going to pass math test today?
- Should I buy that house in Palo Alto? What is the best place to live according to my birth chart?
- Today I am visiting my parents. What's in store for me at this meeting?
- How can I plan for the coming workday so that it goes as smoothly as possible?
The purpose of life, wellness, star sign, kundli…
- What is my true calling? What does my birth chart / kundli say?
- What is my Vedic zodiac sign? Because I've heard zodiac signs like sagittarius taurus cancer leo aries gemini pisces aquarius capricorn virgo libra and scorpio are different in Vedic astrology.
- Is my zodiac sign always correct about my personality? I act more like a different zodiac star sign!
- What is my love compatibility sign according to my birth chart / janam kundali?
- What does my daily love horoscope look like for today and for the coming week?
- What is my prediction for 2016?
- According to birth chart everyone has a purpose in life? What is mine?
- I want to change everything about my life right now. Where should I start?
Vedic astrology has been around for centuries and today is extremely popular in modern Nepal and India. It is the time-honored, traditional astrological art of ancient culture and has been continually developed and refined since primordial times. Also, today, Vedic astrology is an integral discipline of study related to medicine and history in Nepali and Indian Universities.
Vedic comes from the word "Veda", which means "knowledge". The Vedas are the oldest and most significant scriptures in Hindu spirituality, documented by ancient seers. The Vedas tap into the mechanics of creation and are used daily in contemplation and deep meditation. Vedic astrology is also called Jyotish, which means eye of Veda, light of the star. 12 zodiac signs, known as star signs - aries, aquarius, cancer, capricorn, gemini, libra, leo, virgo, pisces, scorpio, sagittarius, taurus have similar names to ones in Western astrology, but calculated and used differently.
Astrologers do a deep analysis of person's time cycles related to the birth chart / janam kundali and zodiac sign which let them predict the future before it happens. Vedic astrology unlike Western and Chinese astrology has been never fatalistic in nature. It merely warns and suggests positive ways to avoid obstacles by making life changes. The ongoing daily guidance of a Vedic astrologer can be indispensable.