(such as pager UI in Play NewsStand Application)
I made this based on very good libraries such as below.
How to implement? see below.
1. Change ListView in NotBoringActionBar to ViewPager.
2. Make ListView or ScrollView of Fragment in ViewPager.
3. Make Interface that Activity can get a Listener when you use OnScroll() in ListView or ScrollView.
4. Make Interface which is available to scroll when some events is happened in ListView or ScrollView.
From now on, you can fix scrollY value in ListView wherever the pages are swiped through the interface you've just made.
개발자 연락처 :
Check out the GitHub repo for more information: https://github.com/derekbrameyer/android-betterpickers/
This includes features like:
• Animations (Including animations for the RecyclerView)
• Floating Action Button (FAB)
• Android Compat Theme
PhotoView aims to help produce an easily usable implementation of a zooming Android ImageView. It is currently being used in photup. Currently supports:
- Out of the box zooming, using multi-touch and double-tap.
- Scrolling, with smooth scrolling fling.
- Works perfectly when using used in a scrolling parent (such as ViewPager).
- Allows the application to be notified when the displayed Matrix has changed. Useful for when you need to update your UI based on the current zoom/scroll position.
- Allows the application to be notified when the user taps on the Photo.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
This demo app uses a parallax header with Ken Burns Effect, a ViewPager and Fragments containing scrollviews.
Credit goes to kmshack for the original code which used listviews. I modified it to include notifying scroll views.
Sample project from https://github.com/scottyab/secure-preferences
AppIcon credit: dAKirby309 (Michael) http://www.iconarchive.com/artist/dakirby309.html
There are a number of pre-built, bundled effects that can be used by setting the effect in code or an XML layout attribute. Also, it is possible to use a custom effect by implementing a JazzyEffect.
There is also an add-on module that adds support for RecyclerView.
You can check out the JazzyListView source code at http://www.github.com/twotoasters/JazzyListView
You can check out the SectionCursorAdapter source code at http://www.github.com/twotoasters/SectionCursorAdapter
- shows days until an event
- shows days since an event
- exclude specific weekdays (e.g. count mondays only)
- different colors
- choose an event from your calendar
- use as calendar-widget (just show today's date)
- 4 different sizes (1×1, 2×1, 2×2, 4×1)
- Watch all shows on your Android device
- Access Google+ stream of the #ADiA and #AndroidDesign hashtags
- Share multiple slides with your co-workers or on the social network of your choice
- Directly share the YouTube-Link of a show via Android Beam™
- Receive notifications about upcoming shows
- Receive a notification just before a show starts
- Optimized for phones, tablets and everything between