With Tech Advisor for DISH Protect, you get help and advice for your Wi-Fi connected devices, at home or on the go. Whether you’re trying to stream live TV to your tablet, or connecting Hopper to your Wi-fi, Tech Advisor for DISH Protect is ready to assist to ensure that you are tuned in to your technology and entertainment options.
Tech Advisor for DISH Protect provides customers one-click chat or call access to a US-based tech concierge for help with:
• Troubleshooting issues you’re having with your family’s connected technology: including mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers, gaming systems, smart TVs, and more.
• Backing up data and cloud storage: simplify the myriad of content backed up in multiple places and eliminate duplicate content taking up valuable space on the families’ technology.
• Configuring a wireless network and solving connectivity issues: get help ensuring connected devices work together like watching the big game from your phone while you’re on the go.
• Synching or transferring content across platforms: avoid being bounced around with a one-stop support for connected technology. Synch your Apple iPad with your Android mobile phone.
• Setting and managing parental controls: navigate the variety of apps and services to help ensure the family is safe online.
• Suggesting best use of the connected devices in your home: help ensure your connected technology works effortlessly together.
Tech Advisor for DISH Protect is available to DISH customers for a monthly fee. We’re here to help during these hours: Monday-Friday 7 AM-1 AM EST, Saturday-Sunday 7:30 AM-12 AM EST.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. In order to provide remote support and screen sharing capabilities, some devices require
device administration access. This access will only occur with your permission, and will
be disabled when the remote session ends.