* Based on Android tablet new feature and theme
* High resolution explorer up to 2560x1600
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 170+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Support 28 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, pictures and apk files
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file system
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
NOTE: If you have problem for downloading this application to your device from Google Play, please directly download it from our website: http://rhmsoft.com/apk/FileManagerHD.apk
Keywords: File Explorer, File Browser, Root Explorer, Tablet, Wireless, WIFI, LAN, SMB, Samba, Gallery, WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, SSH, FTPS, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk, Ubuntu One
- Connect to shared folders on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs over wireless networks
- Browse and share your files via local networks
- Samba server-compatible
ASUS router-exclusive features give you everything you need to really rise to the cloud. For info on these, check:
- ASUS AiCloud official site http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- ASUS router YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/asusrouters
AiCloud currently compatible with the following ASUS routers:
- RT-AC68U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1900 gigabit router
- RT-AC56U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1200 gigabit router
- RT-AC66U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1750 gigabit router
- RT-N66U 802.11n dual-band wireless N900 gigabit router
- RT-N65U 802.11n dual-band wireless N750 gigabit router
- RT-N56U 802.11n dual-band wireless N600 gigabit router
- RT-N16 802.11n single-band wireless N300 gigabit router
- RT-N14U 802.11n single-band wireless N300 cloud router
Take a look at what AiCloud has to offer:
Your always-on data and media library
Connect USB storage to your compatible ASUS router to access content and files and stream media straight to your AiCloud app on mobile devices or from a unique web link via your browser
All your devices in tune
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs(Samba server), ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share content from your home network or online storage through a personalized web link. For greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android smartphone and get everything on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up(WOL) sleeping PCs in your network for remote access.
Always up to date
Keeps all media, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services like ASUS WebStorage*, your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks** up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version wherever you are.
*AiCloud currently supports ASUS WebStorage. Support for other public cloud services to be added at a later time.
**Pending feature to be added via future updates.
If you need the previous app version, please goto http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC66U/#download
and select android for downloading.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
The unofficial Asus Transformer Pad TF300 guide.
✓ Video tutorials using your Asus Transformer Pad TF300
✓ Learn the features of Asus Transformer Pad TF300 and become a pro!
✓ Suitable for beginners and advanced users!
✓ Videos are updated daily!
✓ How to ROOT the ASUS Transformer Pad 300 (TF300)
✓ Asus Transformer Pad TF300 Tips and Tricks
✓ Asus Transformer Pad TF300 vs Transformer Prime TF201 comparison
✓ Asus Transformer Pad TF300 review - english
✓ Asus Transformer Pad TF300 vs Apple iPad 2 comparison
✓ Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T vs. TF300T
✓ Asus Transformer Pad TF300 vs Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201 Comparison
✓ ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 Tablet Hands-on
✓ ASUS Transformer Pad TF300: Get the Best of Both Worlds
✓ ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T Unboxing and Hands On
✓ ASUS Transformer Tab TF300T Mobile Keyboard Docking Station Unboxing & Review
SuperNote Pro – Your Best Fingertip Note Taker
(Design for Nexus 7 and ASUS Tablet)
SuperNote Pro is an easy-to-use, free*1, and sync with multiplatform*2 app that helps you take note by handwriting, typing and drawing. Beside scribble and text note, you can capture or insert photos, videos and record voice.
*1 The free app has monthly usage limitation (up to 20 pages)
*2 Use SuperNote Pro across devices (Android and Windows device) with same WebStorage account.
Key Features: (new level in note-taking)
★ input by most natural way – handwriting
★ write large and turn to small
★ sync automatically all notes across computers and android devices you are using
★ insert rich note elements - scribble, doodle, text, photos, voice, video and time stamp
★ zoom in/out by two fingers
★ change to reading mode
★ set notebook type - local or cloud, and it's changeable
★ set page pattern - line or grid, and it can be hide
★ share pages by email
★ organize note by notebooks, favorite and time stamp
★ export and import selected notebooks
★★ Premium feature: unlimited add and sync pages
1. SuperNote Pro can’t upgrade to SuperNote 2.x or 3.x.
SuperNote Pro is available for:
PC - Windows 7 and Windows 8 desktop
Mobile - ASUS Padfone2
Tablet - Nexus 7, TF300 series, ASUS TF201 series, TF101 series
Learn more: http://www.asuswebstorage.com/supernotepro
Due to Android operating system’s limitation, users will not be able to access ASUS WebStorage directly from the home screen widget if it is installed on the SD card. WebStorage Widget is designed to overcome this limitation allowing users to freely install ASUS WebStorage anywhere they want and still be able to use this Widget.
How to add WebStorage Widget to your home screen
After ASUS WebStorage is installed, simply tap and hold the home screen to bring up the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select “Widgets” from the drop down list and chose ASUS WebStorage Widget to add it to the home screen.
WebStorage Widget is only compatible with ASUS WebStorage version 1.1.42 and above.
•Upload files, pictures, video from your mobile devices anywhere*
•Share files with your friends and family right on your mobile devices
•Advanced keyword search with file type filter
•Create quick notes (Beta)
For optimized digital life experience, please ensure ASUS WebStorage is installed on all your PC, notebook, tablet, and/or Android phones.
※ Supported Platforms:
Windows XP SP2+ / Vista / Windows 7
Android OS 2.1+
Visit www.asuswebstorage.com for more information.
* Wireless connection such as 3G or Wi-Fi network required.
Android 4.X, with the following exceptions:
- ASUS Transformer TF-201 < 4.0.3
- Archos G9 < 4.0.5
- Sony (certain devices) - tun missing from certain devices
- When reconnecting, an unwanted noise or vibration occurs. This was addressed by Google in Android 4.0.3+
- The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
- Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen.
- If root is available, deny the 'su' requests for standard features.
The following features are not supported using this package:
- Filter Support
- Trusted Network Detection
- Split Exclude
- Local LAN Exception
- Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-mobile-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of "show version" from your Cisco ASA. If you already have an Essentials or Premium ASA license, you may use the automated license request tool at:
The ASA requires an AnyConnect Mobile license (L-ASA-AC-M-55XX=), as well as either an AnyConnect Essentials (L-ASA-AC-E-55XX=) or AnyConnect Premium Clientless SSL VPN Edition (L-ASA-AC-SSL-YYYY=) license, where XX is the last two digits of your ASA model number and YYYY is the number of simultaneous users. AnyConnect Mobile and Essentials licenses are enabled per ASA, there is no per user charge for either of these licenses.
- Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
- DTLS provides an optimized network connection
- IPsec/IKEv2 also available
- Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
- Wide range of authentication options
- Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
- Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
- Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
- Administratively controlled tunnel policy
- Localizes according to the device's language and region settings
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to "Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs" and choose "Feedback to Cisco" with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Asus Fonepad Note 6, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Form filling (You can fill out PDF forms now).
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the value for graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
If you have problems whit GPS or the App freezes after signing, try the following:
Go to app-settings and there go to signature-preferences.
There switch off:
"Save Location information"
"Ask for enabling GPS sensor"
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at +1-201-205-291-8 or +43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, Alcatel One Touch / TCL, Prestigio, Archos, Medion, Caterpillar / CAT, Unitech and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
More from developer
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
With the installation of BT Turbo Remote, your Android Phone will be transformed into a remote controller for selected ASUS motherboards.
Besides, the user-friendly utility provides never-experienced Bluetooth enjoyments presented as:
*BT Turbo Key: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely overclock or monitor your computer.
*Pocket Media: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely control the playback of the audio files in your computer via the Windows® Media Player.
*Reset/Off: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely shut down or restart your system.
*Before overclocking or monitoring your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install BT Turbo Remote on your Android Phone.
2. Download and install PC Client software-ASUS Mobilink v1.00.32 or later version on your computer.
3. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
1.Exclusively supported on ASUS Z87 series motherboards. NOTE: For other motherboards, please download the Wi-Fi GO! Remote app.
2.For the NFC function, NFC-supported smart devices and ASUS NFC Express are required.
-Cloud GO!: synchronize files across cloud storage accounts with a click.
-Remote Desktop:remotely operate your PC in mirror or extended desktop mode in real time.
-DLNA Media Hub:remotely control your PC to stream multimedia files to DLNA supported devices.
-Smart Sensor Control: works with smart devices' built-in sensors to remotely operate your PC.
-Remote Keyboard & Mouse
-Capture & Send
1. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! driver/software on PC.
2. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! & NFC Remote on your Android devices.
3. Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your PC and the Andriod devices.
Want to buy ASUS products, but can’t find your nearest retail outlet?
You’ve bought an ASUS product, and want to streamline the registration process?
Problems using your ASUS product, and need a simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department?
Download MyASUS now!
MyASUS gives you immediate access to the latest product information and includes exclusive customer support features. It also lets you quickly locate your nearest retailer at any time.
Even better, the new customer service functions not only allow you to register your product instantly by capturing a photo, but can also track your product repairs, show your product’s warranty status and help answer any questions about our products. Whether it’s a big or a small problem, ASUS can help!
Brand new MyASUS services!
Even faster product registration! Scan the product barcode for quick and easy registration of your ASUS product.
Even faster connection to customer service! Capture a photograph and send it to our customer service department for immediate identification of the problem.
Even better after-sales service! You can make instant online checks on product repair status or other maintenance work, and get quick access to technical information, dedicated customer service numbers, or ASUS service provider information.
Enormous product database! Access product videos, diagrams, specifications, and everything else you could possibly need to get to know your ASUS product better.
Map look-up function! Quickly find your nearest ASUS retail outlet.
Latest product news! Get the latest breaking news about product launches, special offers and exclusive discounts.
Problems using a product? Ask us! Use the Tech Help feature to get quick answers from our customer service department about using your ASUS products.
Create a wish list! Bookmark and track your favourite products with the Wish List feature.
Social networking integration! Follow ASUS on Facebook, Twitter, Renren and Weibo and share ASUS news and product information with your friends
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Deutsch, English, Español, Italiano, Prtuguês, français
For the best experience, we recommend using devices running Android OS 4.1 or later.
1. ASUS Desktop with built-in NFC sensor.
NFC Functions supported:
1. Windows 8 logon: Use NFC-supported devices to log on to Windows 8.
2. Quick Launch: One tap to launch your favorite application on desktop.
3. Photo Express: One tap for incremental backup of photos in your devices to your desktop
1. Please ensure you’ve installed NFC EXPRESS DESKTOPS on your NFC-supported device.
2. For Photo Express, please ensure both desktop and mobile devices are connected to the same network.