MiniMovie (former name was MicroFilm) is all about simple, fun and creative. Don’t miss it and try this free slideshow maker NOW!
With three simple steps, MiniMovie makes your precious photo memories lively:
Step 1. Select the favorite photos.
Step 2. Apply a movie theme you like, get a preview and then create as a slideshow movie.
Step 3. Share it now on your Facebook, Youtube or any other popular social cloud services.
MiniMovie, a free slideshow maker, lets you easily collect your photos and transfer them to vivid video with beautiful and elegant soundtracks. MiniMovie also lets you to have fun to share your stunning movies with your families and friends instantly!
In MiniMovie, you will be able to apply good quality movie themes with stylish video and photo effects. With Intuitive steps to create the movie step-by-step, you will be able to shuffle the selected photos to vary the created movie differently.
After creating your own stylish mini movie, you even can easily share your unique movie on Facebook, Google+, Youtube and other popular social network services.
MiniMovie also has major features:
-Good quality and FREE slideshow themes applying with stylish video and photo effects
-Intuitive steps to create the slideshow movie step-by-step
-Shuffle the selected photos to vary the created slideshow video differently.
-Easily share your stylish photo movie on Facebook, Google+, Youtube, …etc popular social network services (SNS).
-Fully support the most popular image formats, including: BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG and so on.
-Optimized video previewing / converting performance using hardware decode / encode
-Stylish designed themes for you to create your personal and stunning movies including Leisure, New Year, Thanks, Xmas, City, Life, Sports, Memory, Carnival and Country for now.
Come to experience how simple MiniMovie and share your stunning videos with friends and families on all your social communities. Show off your created photo movies with professional-looked slideshow effects, let your friends and families join you, enjoy the great moments together!
- Some new descriptions and added strings: English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese (Default: English)
- QQ Player or QuickTime Player may not be able to well play the videos created by MiniMovie particularly on some Intel mobile platforms. Suggest you use Windows Media Player on PC or use other mobile video player apps to play it.
- Edit music:
(1) Only *.MP3 audio file which is longer than 1 minute.
(2) The trimmed portion may be faded out earlier when applying to the shorter movie theme.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
1. Scans your home network automatically via Wi-Fi to detect devices
2. Lists all stream-able media on your mobile devices and any other networked devices
3. Live media player control
4. Keeps track of recently-played media history
5. Saves favorite media libraries for easy access
6. Multi-room audio broadcast supported, allowing music streaming to multiple RP-N53s (beta)
- Find out more about Enhanced Media ASUS routers: http://www.asus.com/Networking/
- ASUS RP-N53 is the first range extender for Enhanced Media ASUS routers, with more models coming soon
With ASUS PixelMaster Camera at your fingertips, there’s no need to worry about fiddly options or settings to capture great photos. Our unique scene-detection technology analyses your surroundings instantly, suggesting the best mode for your shot.
From dusky evening scenes and low-light indoor shots to bright, high-contrast environments, ASUS PixelMaster Camera enables effortless mode-switching. So, no matter whether capturing exciting sporting moments, beautiful scenery on your travels or cute shots of your kids, ASUS PixelMaster Camera turns you into a professional sharp-shooter – all at the touch of a button!
- Low-light mode boosts light sensitivity by up to 400%, so you’re free to snap anywhere and anytime.
- Time Rewind mode captures a burst of photos before and after you press the shutter button, so you will never miss the perfect moment.
- Selfie mode lets you use the high-resolution rear camera for selfie shots, capturing three photos automatically when faces are detected, so you can pick the best pose.
- Beautification mode applies multiple enhancements automatically to make you and your subjects look even more gorgeous — and all in real time.
- HDR mode captures much more detail from high-contrast and backlit scenes, so your photos look better than ever before.
- Panorama mode lets you grab a wider view of your surroundings for broader memories.
- PanoSphere mode captures everything in front, above, around and behind you, for a spherical photo that recreates the feeling of being there.
- Other brilliant creative modes include: Auto, Miniature, Depth of Field, Smart Remove, All Smiles and GIF Animation.
- Recording mode includes a simple-to-use Time Lapse feature.
1. For the best effects from Miniature mode shoot scenes with distant subjects, such as capturing street views from the top of high buildings.
2. For the best effects from Depth of Field mode shoot subjects at close-up distances of around 40cm, such a wine bottle on a table.
3. Use Auto mode to find nine more outstanding easy-to-apply creative effects.
The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device hardware.
For more information about ASUS PixelMaster Camera, please visit http://www.asus.com/pixelmaster/
★ Browse, install, and enjoy: ASUS@vibe+ helps you discover great content for your ASUS tablet. Browse through a series of dashboards, and when you find something that you like, simply install the app associated with the content.
★ Personalize your browsing experience: Choose which dashboards you see in ASUS@vibe+. For example, if you want to regularly browse the “Arts & Entertainment” subcategory of ebooks, add it in as a browsable dashboard through the “Edit Content Source” page.
★ Special offers: Stay on top of deals available through ASUS@vibe+. When available, an app will display an offer in its dashboard. See that number in the bottom-left corner? ASUS@vibe+ helps keep you in-the-loop by providing notifications of these deals. Finally, subscribe to our e-newsletter and be among the first to be notified of these offers by email.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter: http://vibe-tw.asus.com/portal_white/register.php
Connect with us: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To who got the issue about the photo files saved on SD card are not completely displayed in Gallery after recent system update, you are able to refer to the situation you might encounter below to get the possible solutions. We are afraid that not all the suggestions can work for your cases. In case they are not, we still highly suggest you contact ASUS ZenTalk at http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?gid=36 to get further help.
When the photo files on SD card can be still correctly displayed in File Manager but not Gallery or Google Photos, please do try the following suggested methods which we collected from other users who solved the problem by themselves.
(1) Unplug/re-plug the SD card
(2) Rename one photo file name or an album name on SD card.
(3) Restart the system.
If (1)~(3) can’t work, it’s possible that there are some problematic files or bad sectors available on the SD card to stop the media engine working normally. If that’s the case, we suggest you unplug the SD card and plug it with your PC. Copy all the files for backup from SD card to your PC. Then re-format SD card and copy the backup files back to SD card again. After that, you may re-plug the SD card on mobile device and then check if all the photo files can be seen then.
ASUS Gallery is a great app that helps you manage your photos and videos. ASUS Gallery lets you browse through photos and videos in your mobile device, social network accounts, and even those stored in the cloud.
ASUS Gallery lets you get creative with photos and videos. ASUS Gallery’s MicroFilm feature lets you use your photos to create fun and stylish video clips. ASUS Gallery also has a Collage feature that lets you create great photo collages easily.
ASUS Gallery also has a Social Gallery function that lets you view photos shared by family and friends. You can view all these photos in Omlet Chat, and you can even see who liked your shared photos, as well as those shared by family and friends through the Social Gallery.
Photo editing: In addition to letting you view photos and videos, ASUS Gallery also provides basic photo retouching effects and filters, editing functions, as well as beautification effects.
Photo Collage: Create photo collages easily by selecting the photos you want to use.
MicroFilm : MicroFilm lets you create fun and stylish video clips through ASUS ZenUI in just three easy steps.
Step 1: Select an album or photos.
Step 2: Tap 'Auto MicroFilm’ in Settings or ‘MicroFilm’.
Step 3: Create your video clip.
You can also easily share your MicroFilm clip on social networking platforms like Facebook, Google+, Omlet Chat and even YouTube.
Social Gallery: ASUS Gallery’s Social Gallery feature lets you view family and friends’ shared photos on Omlet Chat.
ASUS Gallery integrates with ASUS ZenUI services to give you quick, easy access to photos and videos that are stored in social networks like Facebook, Flickr, and Google+, as well as cloud storage services like ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
1. User interface and functions may vary by device.
2. ASUS Gallery is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
Finding the best Android games just got easier. With the TegraZone app for your NVIDIA® Tegra™-powered device, you can easily find games that are optimized to exploit the full potential of the Tegra 2, Tegra 3, and Tegra 4 mobile processor. TegraZone supports game controller navigation on devices such as NVIDIA SHIELD and Mad Catz MOJO.
Version 2.9 now also supports non-Tegra devices so those users can explore and discover the great games that NVIDIA and our partners think are best enjoyed on Tegra devices.
Discover unique, premium games for Android that deliver more visually-stunning graphics and smoother gameplay, so you can get the most out of your Tegra-powered mobile device.
TegraZone supports all Tegra-powered devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD, tablets including the Nexus 7, Asus Transformer Prime TF201, Transformer Infinity TF700, Transformer Pad TF300, Acer A500, A510, A100, Toshiba AT300; and phones including the HTC One X, Motorola Droid X2, Electrify, Photon 4G, Atrix, and Samsung Captivate Glide.
Customize: You decide if you'd like to find out the moment something new is added to TegraZone or not by turning notification pop-ups on or off from the settings menu.
Discover: Get all of the top games for Android at your fingertips. Find Android games to download quickly and easily.
Learn: Access professional game reviews, high-res screenshots, HD videos, and behind-the-scenes footage for the top Android games.
Share: Connect TegraZone to your social networks and let your friends know about your favorite new apps.
The TegraZone app is a curated, editorial-driven merchandising front-end designed to enhance the shopping and discovery experience of differentiated games sold in Android Market. When a user decides on a game to purchase within the app, he/she clicks “Get It Now.” This action links the user to the Android product page for that game where he/she finalizes the purchase and downloads the game. The complete sales transaction, game download, and game support happen within the Android Market through Google and the game developer.
TegraZone is not intended to replace the purchase, download, or functionality of Google Play, but rather to compliment it by providing a selection of premium games that developers believe will offer an exceptional experience for users of Tegra-powered phones and tablets.
If you are looking for the best games for your Tegra-powered device, then TegraZone is a must-have Android app for you.
Please note that some games featured on TegraZone run exclusively on devices with an NVIDIA Tegra Processor. Google Play will notify you of any incompatibilities.
By installing the TegraZone application, you are confirming that you have read and agree to be bound by the License For Customer Use of NVIDIA Software (http://www.nvidia.com/content/DriverDownload-March2009/licence.php?lang=us ).
Notification pop-ups are enabled by default and may be disabled in the settings menu.
Permissions: Posting game comments within TegraZone requires storage of email address.
- Choose ‘Combined view’ to manage multiple email accounts in one easy-to-browse inbox.
- Navigate conversations quickly and easily by grouping messages by subject or sender or sort messages by date.
- Never miss an important message again, by marking selected contacts as VIPs.
- Your days will flow smoother than ever with ASUS ZenUI Do It Later integration, allowing you to add selected messages to your to-do list.
- Automatic fast filters let you view emails marked as Flagged, Important, Invitation or Attached for easier management of what matters now.
- Quickly create and send meeting invitations with ASUS Calendar integration.
1. Effortlessly select accounts and filters by swiping right from the left edge of the screen, opening the navigation panel.
2. Browse Inbox and Sent folders simply by tapping ‘Inbox + Sent’ ASUS Email in the navigation panel.
3. View emails from VIP contacts by selecting the VIP filter in the navigation panel. Mark contacts as VIPs in the ZenUI People app.
4. Select ‘Combined view’ from the navigation panel to see all your emails in one easy-to-browse inbox.
1. The appearance and operation of some features may vary,depending on your device.
2. ASUS Email is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS Email, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
When the old phone is ASUS device and install ASUS Data transfer application software, Support data:Contacts, calendar, SMS, bookmark.
When the old phone is non-ASUS smartphone, only support contact.
When the old phone is feature phone,can support data according to different model is slightly different, can support up to data: contacts, calendar, SMS, bookmark.
Old phone: Apple phone,Samsung phone,Nokia phone,Sony Ericsson phone(tablet), etc .Limited to ASUS products.
New phone: equipped with Android above 2.3.4 ASUS Android phone（tablet）. Limited to ASUS products.
Remote Camera opens up new photographic opportunities by displaying your smartphone's camera viewfinder remotely on ZenWatch, freeing you to take photos from creative angles where the viewfinder would be difficult to see, such as when holding the phone overhead at a concert or other crowded event. Remote Camera is also useful for group photos, letting you compose the photo, release the shutter, and check the final result while being included in the shot.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With ZenWatch Remote Camera, you can:
• Operate your smartphone’s camera from your ZenWatch
• See the camera viewfinder remotely on your ZenWatch
• Take single photos, optionally with location info
• Record videos
• Zoom in and out
• Start the camera’s self-timer
• Move your wrist (or shake the ZenWatch) to release the camera shutter.
• In ZenWatch Remote Camera, tap anywhere on the preview screen on the watch, or twist your wrist to take shot.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is only compatible with ASUS ZenWatch smart watches.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is designed by ASUS ZenUI.
More information about ASUS ZenUI is available here:
KMPlayer is the world's best PC video player, chosen by over 300 million people from all around the world. We now bring our PC application to your Mobile!
Just like KMPlayer PC, KMPlayer Mobile, is a free encoding media player which supports and plays all video files.
Have a problem viewing your friend’s video recorded on his Apple on your Android? Use KMPlayer!
We bring the same features that made KMPlayer PC popular to your Mobile: A user friendly interface, high quality video, high quality sound, and of course the ability to play all videos!
*The world’s favorite player, KMPlayer!*
◆ DTS, Dolby codec related issues can be found at the link. http://forums.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61613
What you can do with KMPlayer:
-One Finger Gesture Function for: video speed, sound adjustment, video skip/rewind, and brightness.
-Organizational function to allow you to structure your files how you want.
-A video media library function for all of your favorite lists.
KMPlayer’s Special Features:
◆With KMP Connect you can connect your PC to your KMPlayer Mobile App.
Watch movies on the go! KMP Connect has a strong connection and is easy to use! Connect NOW!
★★★Chromecast compatible! Watch videos stored on your PC, on your Big Screen TV!
Do you want to know how to used KMP Connect with Chromecast?
Go to <http://forums.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61197> it is easy!
◆ Video formats that are supported by KMP
3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, amv, asf, avi, axv, divx, dv, flv, f4v, gvi, gxf, m1v, m2p, m2t, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mks, mkv, moov, mov, mp2v, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, nsv, nuv, oga, ogg, ogm, ogv, ogx, spx, ps, qt, rec, rm, rmvb, tod, ts, tts, vob, vro, webm, wm, wmv, wtv, xesc.
◆ Codecs that are supported by KMP
KMPlayer has a dedicated team of developers working every day to Enhance and Simplify your viewing experience. We appreciate your support and promise more Amazing Features!
- KMPlayer cares about each and every one of your opinions, please leave us your comments and suggestions, so we can become a better KMPlayer.
- If you are experiencing any technical problems or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- KMP Team –
TV SideView is a Quick remote control & TV Guide app from Sony that makes your TV viewing life more convenient.
With your mobile device, you can discover programs with the TV Guide and watch on TV.
For existing Media Remote app users, TV SideView app will offer additional functionalities in addition to a remote control.
- Key features
1. Turn your smartphone and tablet into a quick remote controller always at your side.
2. Discover other programs while watching TV with the TV Guide in your hand.
3. Easily find recommended and popular programs across TV programs and YouTube.
4. You can list TV programs currently airing with the TV program guide widget.
This app is compatible with Xperia™ devices, Samsung GALAXY devices, Google Nexus devices, and Android devices by all manufacturers, but some features may be limited depending on the model and version.
- TV SideView official site
- Compatible device list
Sony TV BRAVIA
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Player
Sony Blu-ray DiscTM / Sony DVD Home Theatre System
Sony Streaming Player / Sony Network Media Player
For customers using Xperia™ Tablet with built-in universal remote control function, you will be able to use this application to select a TV program and change channels on your TV or set-top box from your mobile device.
- Additional information
1. “TV SideView” will work only if your mobile device and your home device are connected to the same wireless network.
2. Some functions and services may not be supported by certain home devices.
3. Some functions and services may not be supported in certain regions/countries.
4. The seamless link to services such as YouTube etc., is subject to change or termination without notice.
Once done, you can save and share your photo collections instantly on the Cloud or to your favorite social networking site.
How does it work?
Step 1: Launch PhotoCollage then tap Grid, Magazine, or PhotoEffects, then select photos from your device or external SD card.
Step 2: Use the PhotoCollage interface to edit and customize photos by adding stickers, switching between templates, creating captions, adjusting the frames—feel free to explore our easy-to-use editing tools, made just for you.
Step 3: Save then share edited photos among friends and loved ones. Photo-sharing can be done on the Cloud or using your favorite social networking sites.
• Choose between 4:3, 3:4, 1:1 ratios for the best viewing experience.
• Tell your story, in photos, using any of the available grid templates.
• Rounded or pointed, pastels or prints, you’ll find a grid frame that matches your style.
• Got something to say? Express your mind in captions and text.
• Holiday-themed stickers inspire more celebration and fun on photo projects.
• Functionally-designed themes strike a balance between number of photos used and overall visual design.
• Color filters can be applied straight on your photo layout.
• Switch to other magazine themes with just one tap.
• Got something to say? Express your mind in captions and text.
• Holiday-themed stickers inspire more celebration and fun on photo projects.
• ColorLab features color isolation, so you can choose just one color that will stand out in your photo.
• Whirlpool is recommended for photos with a circular or rectangular subject that you may want to play with.
• LittlePlanet turns landscape photos into a small yet captivating world of memories.
• WormHole brings a new way of focusing on a subject using a wormhole distortion effect.
Smart face detection
• Using smart face detection, the subject’s face is detected in the original photo, then centered in proportion to your chosen grid, template, or photo effect.
• Smart face detection is a default feature in Grid, Magazine, and PhotoEffects.
• Fun stylish options are available in these sticker collections: Lift, Text, Asia Style, Christmas. Stay tuned as we include more stickers in future updates
Tips and tricks
Aside from its special features, feel free to try any of the following tips and tricks while using PhotoCollage.
• Zoom in or out on a photo to directly enlarge or make it smaller inside your chosen layout.
• While using the Magazine feature: tap on a photo to directly apply color filters, tap on the text to rewrite the caption and edit the current font.
Check the following information before downloading PhotoCollage:
• Supported languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
• Currently supports ZenFone 5 (LTE and non-LTE) and ZenFone 6 only. Stay-tuned for future updates on device compatibility.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whiteboard is a full featured note-placing application optimized for TV, smartphones and tablet use. Whiteboard lets you create, organize and sync the notes and memos with others anywhere and anytime.
Sign in with your Gmail account, create your own or join any group and keep the members of the group up-to-date! Just enter the group you want to add the message for and leave your notes! The group member will be notified immediately! You can list out the reminders in different color styles, attach media files such as pictures, music, or videos to your notes, and create a group notes to keep all members up-to date with your ideas and needs. Whiteboard is not only a smart reminder but also a TV optimized solution to share personal multimedia content.