Once done, you can save and share your photo collections instantly on the Cloud or to your favorite social networking site.
How does it work?
Step 1: Launch PhotoCollage then tap Grid, Magazine, or PhotoEffects, then select photos from My Photo or Facebook.
Step 2: Use the PhotoCollage interface to edit and customize photos by adding stickers, switching between templates, creating captions, adjusting the frames—feel free to explore our easy-to-use editing tools, made just for you.
Step 3: Save then share edited photos among friends and loved ones. Photo-sharing can be done on the Cloud or using your favorite social networking sites.
• Choose between 4:3, 3:4, 1:1 ratios for the best viewing experience.
• Tell your story, in photos, using any of the available grid templates.
• Rounded or pointed, pastels or prints, you’ll find a grid frame that matches your style.
• Got something to say? Express your mind in captions and text.
• Holiday-themed stickers inspire more celebration and fun on photo projects.
• Functionally-designed themes strike a balance between number of photos used and overall visual design.
• Color filters can be applied straight on your photo layout.
• Switch to other magazine themes with just one tap.
• Got something to say? Express your mind in captions and text.
• Holiday-themed stickers inspire more celebration and fun on photo projects.
• ColorLab features color isolation, so you can choose just one color that will stand out in your photo.
• Whirlpool is recommended for photos with a circular or rectangular subject that you may want to play with.
• LittlePlanet turns landscape photos into a small yet captivating world of memories.
• WormHole brings a new way of focusing on a subject using a wormhole distortion effect.
Smart face detection
• Using smart face detection, the subject’s face is detected in the original photo, then centered in proportion to your chosen grid, template, or photo effect.
• Smart face detection is a default feature in Grid, Magazine, and PhotoEffects.
• Fun stylish options are available in these sticker collections: Lift, Text, Asia Style, Christmas. Stay tuned as we include more stickers in future updates
Tips and tricks
Aside from its special features, feel free to try any of the following tips and tricks while using PhotoCollage.
• Zoom in or out on a photo to directly enlarge or make it smaller inside your chosen layout.
• While using the Magazine feature: tap on a photo to directly apply color filters, tap on the text to rewrite the caption and edit the current font.
Check the following information before downloading PhotoCollage:
• Supported languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
• Currently supports all ZenFone devices. Stay-tuned for future updates on device compatibility.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: firstname.lastname@example.org
To who got the issue about the photo files saved on SD card are not completely displayed in Gallery after recent system update, you are able to refer to the situation you might encounter below to get the possible solutions. We are afraid that not all the suggestions can work for your cases. In case they are not, we still highly suggest you contact ASUS ZenTalk at http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?gid=36 to get further help.
When the photo files on SD card can be still correctly displayed in File Manager but not Gallery or Google Photos, please do try the following suggested methods which we collected from other users who solved the problem by themselves.
(1) Unplug/re-plug the SD card
(2) Rename one photo file name or an album name on SD card.
(3) Restart the system.
If (1)~(3) can’t work, it’s possible that there are some problematic files or bad sectors available on the SD card to stop the media engine working normally. If that’s the case, we suggest you unplug the SD card and plug it with your PC. Copy all the files for backup from SD card to your PC. Then re-format SD card and copy the backup files back to SD card again. After that, you may re-plug the SD card on mobile device and then check if all the photo files can be seen then.
ASUS Gallery is a great app that helps you manage your photos and videos. ASUS Gallery lets you browse through photos and videos in your mobile device, social network accounts, and even those stored in the cloud.
ASUS Gallery lets you get creative with photos and videos. ASUS Gallery’s MicroFilm feature lets you use your photos to create fun and stylish video clips. ASUS Gallery also has a Collage feature that lets you create great photo collages easily.
ASUS Gallery also has a Social Gallery function that lets you view photos shared by family and friends. You can view all these photos in Omlet Chat, and you can even see who liked your shared photos, as well as those shared by family and friends through the Social Gallery.
Photo editing: In addition to letting you view photos and videos, ASUS Gallery also provides basic photo retouching effects and filters, editing functions, as well as beautification effects.
Photo Collage: Create photo collages easily by selecting the photos you want to use.
MicroFilm : MicroFilm lets you create fun and stylish video clips through ASUS ZenUI in just three easy steps.
Step 1: Select an album or photos.
Step 2: Tap 'Auto MicroFilm’ in Settings or ‘MicroFilm’.
Step 3: Create your video clip.
You can also easily share your MicroFilm clip on social networking platforms like Facebook, Google+, Omlet Chat and even YouTube.
Social Gallery: ASUS Gallery’s Social Gallery feature lets you view family and friends’ shared photos on Omlet Chat.
ASUS Gallery integrates with ASUS ZenUI services to give you quick, easy access to photos and videos that are stored in social networks like Facebook, Flickr, and Google+, as well as cloud storage services like ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
1. Gallery v1.5 now supports Android™ 5.0 and is backward compatible with Android™ 4.4 or earlier versions. To enable this, Gallery needs to reset the database used for People mode so previously tagged faces will be reset as "Unknown."
2. Since Gallery v1.5, your album cover will also be reset when you upgrade from Android™ 4.4 to Android™ 5.0.
3. User interface and functions may vary by device.
4. ASUS Gallery is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
With ASUS PixelMaster Camera at your fingertips, there’s no need to worry about fiddly options or settings to capture great photos. Our unique scene-detection technology analyses your surroundings instantly, suggesting the best mode for your shot.
From dusky evening scenes and low-light indoor shots to bright, high-contrast environments, ASUS PixelMaster Camera enables effortless mode-switching. So, no matter whether capturing exciting sporting moments, beautiful scenery on your travels or cute shots of your kids, ASUS PixelMaster Camera turns you into a professional sharp-shooter – all at the touch of a button!
- Low-light mode boosts light sensitivity by up to 400%, so you’re free to snap anywhere and anytime.
- Time Rewind mode captures a burst of photos before and after you press the shutter button, so you will never miss the perfect moment.
- Selfie mode lets you use the high-resolution rear camera for selfie shots, capturing three photos automatically when faces are detected, so you can pick the best pose.
- Beautification mode applies multiple enhancements automatically to make you and your subjects look even more gorgeous — and all in real time.
- HDR mode captures much more detail from high-contrast and backlit scenes, so your photos look better than ever before.
- Panorama mode lets you grab a wider view of your surroundings for broader memories.
- PanoSphere mode captures everything in front, above, around and behind you, for a spherical photo that recreates the feeling of being there.
- Other brilliant creative modes include: Auto, Miniature, Depth of Field, Smart Remove, All Smiles and GIF Animation.
- Recording mode includes a simple-to-use Time Lapse feature.
1. For the best effects from Miniature mode shoot scenes with distant subjects, such as capturing street views from the top of high buildings.
2. For the best effects from Depth of Field mode shoot subjects at close-up distances of around 40cm, such a wine bottle on a table.
3. Use Auto mode to find nine more outstanding easy-to-apply creative effects.
The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device hardware.
For more information about ASUS PixelMaster Camera, please visit http://www.asus.com/pixelmaster/
Remote Camera opens up new photographic opportunities by displaying your smartphone's camera viewfinder remotely on ZenWatch, freeing you to take photos from creative angles where the viewfinder would be difficult to see, such as when holding the phone overhead at a concert or other crowded event. Remote Camera is also useful for group photos, letting you compose the photo, release the shutter, and check the final result while being included in the shot.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With ZenWatch Remote Camera, you can:
• Operate your smartphone’s camera from your ZenWatch
• See the camera viewfinder remotely on your ZenWatch
• Take single photos, optionally with location info
• Record videos
• Zoom in and out
• Start the camera’s self-timer
• Move your wrist (or shake the ZenWatch) to release the camera shutter.
• In ZenWatch Remote Camera, tap anywhere on the preview screen on the watch, or twist your wrist to take shot.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is only compatible with ASUS ZenWatch smart watches.
ZenWatch Remote Camera is designed by ASUS ZenUI.
More information about ASUS ZenUI is available here:
The standard of mobile photography
VSCO Cam is the premier way to shoot, edit, and share your photographs.
Available for most Android 4.0+ devices
VSCO Cam is integrated with the curated VSCO Grid, a showcase of exceptional images from around the globe. Find and follow other creatives from around the world and post your photos. Because beautiful imagery trumps social clout, the number of followers, comments, and likes are absent from the platform.
Sync & edit
Streamline your workflow by selecting photos to sync and edit across devices. VSCO Tools allow for fine-tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Straighten, Fade, Vignette, and more allow you to define your look. Simplify your editing process with Copy + Paste and Single Step Undo.
Images have never looked so stunning. Utilizing our innovative processing technology, VSCO Cam yields elegant results, previously unattainable on Android.
Browse a stunning array of preset packs available for purchase in the in-App store. From vivid colors to faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
Before & after
Compare your original image with the edited version by simply holding down on the image in edit view.
Browse the Library
Multiple thumbnail sizes allow for a customizable image browsing experience.
The information age
Easily view your image data including location, date, preset used, and more.
Share your photos to your VSCO Grid, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, your Gallery, and more.
The VSCO Journal is a wealth of original content, highlighting creatives from around the globe.
Join the VSCO Community to sync and edit photos across devices, showcase original work, follow other creatives, and download previously purchased presets. Submit your images for the opportunity to be featured on the curated VSCO Grid.
To view samples and learn about other great VSCO products, please visit vsco.co.
“Fotor photo editor is offering quick and easy scenes and adjustments.” - BBC
“Fotor photo editor handles pretty much every photo editing task you'd need” - Lifehacker
“Fotor photo editor worked as expected without any glitches” - TUAW
Fotor photo editor is a powerful image editor with multiple image editing tools from 100+ photo effects to stylish templates for photo collage.
Fotor photo editor has made professional-level image editing accessible to everyday users through a clean, intuitive interface and workflow
Six photo-taking modes, with features like Grid, Big Button, Burst, Timer, Stabilizer, and Square.
1. Over 100 filters & effects, plus multiple effects for each photo! The brilliant new effects pack 'Cinematic’ & ‘Mono' will allow you to easily create an authentic and stunning photos with unparalleled ease and effectiveness. All filter packs are kept updated with extensive input from established professional photographers.
2. Spruce up your photos with one–tap enhance; Auto fix an average photo into something stunning with our one with one tap enhance feature
3. 13 different scenes options to match the conditions when you took the photo. Scenes” feature contains 13 different presets, optimize the brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure to emulate the natural conditions the photograph was taken in.
4. Adjust your photos with dozens of basic and advanced image editing tools. Quickly crop, rotate and adjust your image. Make basic adjustments like brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure; Advanced adjustments like vignetting, shadow, highlight, temp, tint, RGB, curve.
5. Make photos pop with text, stickers and frames
6. Strengthen the depth of images with tilt-shift ；Enjoy focal blur magic, strengthen the depth of images with the tilt shift feature.
7. Pixelate image content with new pixel brush feature
8. With the “favorite” function, you can mark your favorite effects, borders, fonts, stickers to a number of shortcuts, quickly allowing them to be used next time.
1. Classic Photo Collage: Use up to 9 photos in your collage; Choose from tons of awesome templates. Customize template, background, spacing and more.
2. Magazine Photo Collage: Make a collage with exciting built-in magazine templates.
Keep expanding a catalog of additional effects, frames, fonts, stickers, collage templates packs, let your photo editing follow the latest trends and maybe create your own!
We now support English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese,Turkish, Indonesian and are actively working on lots more languages!
• Simple Interface - Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera's simple and intuitive interface
• Lens Blur - Manipulate the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Control the camera from a distance
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
• Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
• 150+ unique filters in categories: 'Lomo', 'Vintage', 'Simple tone', 'Black & White', 'Old Style', ‘Cold tones’, ‘Warm tones’ and 'Art'.
• 200+ amazing special effects: shadow, fabric, akvarel, rust, frames, scratch, light, fire, water, heart, brush, noise and many more.
• Artistic filters Sketch and Watercolor enable you to turn pics into beautiful works of art.
• Picframes helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames with 100 adjustable templates in Classic and Art categories, adjustable borders, frames, corners and backgrounds.
• Powerful collage making tool for creating free-form collages.
• Color Splash FX with filters: decolor, colorize or recolor your shots.
• About 50 free stickers and about 1000+ stickers in additional packs by categories Animals, Romance, Plans, Monsters, Food and many more.
• Magic Tools contains: Auto-Levels, Sharpening, Area-Auto-Levels, Blurring and Red-Eyes correction.
• Clone Stamp tool – easily choose and reproduce particular areas of your image. A must-have photo retouching tool.
• Lens Boost – get an amazing vignette effect with circle and linear (Tilt Shift) lens.
• Customizable text labels.
• Apply set of beautiful digital frames to your photos. Available packs: Holiday Frames, Christmas Frames, Summer Frames and Valentine's Day frames. You can download and try all frames for FREE.
• Rich set of photo enhancement tools: adjust color, brightness, contrast, hues, saturation, apply round and linear masks, selective color adjustment.
• Base transform operations: resize, rotate and crop.
• Action Sets: collect interesting operations into action sets and apply them again to new photos.
• Apply several operations to one photo: you can edit a photo and apply all features and effects to one photo at the same time.
• Use photos from your gallery or from Camera.
• Save the result in formats: Small, Normal, Large and Original. Save images in JPEG and PNG.
• Photo Studio PRO includes all unlocked packs, tools and features.
You can create very artistic drawings;
on a picture on your gallery, or;
on a new photo that you will take with your device's camera; or
on an empty sheet,
by using rich drawing toolset and brush functionality.
Then, of course, you can save or share your creation.
Have fun and be an artist with Draw and Paint!
You can use gps4cam in 3 steps:
➊ Launch gps4cam and press the ‘Start a new trip’ button.
➋ At the end of your trip, press the ‘Export’ button, which will generate a 2D bar code. Take a picture of this screen with your camera
➌ Upload the pictures to your mac or pc using gps4cam desktop (free download on our website). This software will automatically geotag your pictures.
✔ No need to manually synchronize the time and date of your phone and your camera
✔ Share one bar code with several cameras
✔ Date your photos with your phone data
✔ Visualize the trip and different capture points on a map
✔ Share the geotagged pictures on websites like Flickr, Picasa or Panoramio
✔ Organize the geotagged pictures with software like iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom (mac & pc).
✔ Works with all camera brands including Canon, Nikon, Sony and Panasonic
✔ Geotag all the usual image formats (jpg, raw, tiff...)
✔ Contextual help and instructions
✔ Complete FAQ
✔ Guided tour
✔ Multilingual (English, French, German and Dutch)
✔ GPX export
4 MODES, 4 WAYS OF USING THE APP
➜ Standard: one capture every 1, 5 or 10 minutes
➜ Precise: one capture every 30 seconds
➜ Energy saving: one capture every 30 minutes
➜ Manual: Capture by shaking your phone
SOME RECENT REVIEWS
☆ "You could purchase a GPS peripheral for your camera or add the location information to each photo manually—or give gps4cam a try. (...) Great app." (MacLife)
☆ "If you are a photographer and you have an iPhone, gps4cam is the iPhone app you need!" (onextrapixel.com)
☆ "Very useful iPhone app." (The-Digital-Picture.com)
☆ "This app works really well and is a very good and inexpensive way to geotag all of your images." (digitalphotobuzz.com)
☆ "What if you want to geotag pictures from another digital camera? Now, there is an app for that!" (photographyblog.com)
☆ "Overall, it's a brilliant idea that's well executed and well priced." (learningdslr.com)
★ Over 100 million users in 210 countries!
★ aillis has received a total of 500,000 reviews! Thank you for your support!
We will continue to add new functions and improve existing ones in order to maintain our current 4.5 star average, and hope you will continue to enjoy taking and decorating photos with aillis!
★ No. 1 in Google Play's Photography category in 19 countries!
[All-in-One Photo Editing App]
Selfies are so much more fun with aillis!
Share them on LINE, Facebook, Twitter, and all your other favorite social networking sites!
- New and exciting ways to edit your photos for free!
Over 1000 stamps, including the popular LINE stamps, and over 100 different kinds of frames and rich fonts are at your fingertips for free.
- Over 5000 stamps total
New stamps featuring popular characters and stamps drawn by famous illustrators are added every week to help you spruce up your photos.
- Cute, sleek filters
Highly customizable filters let you make your photos look just how you like.
- Make your own original stamps!
Use your own illustrations, text, or photos to make your own stamps.
- Use the Beauty function to bring out the natural beauty in your photos!
It’s simple as pie! Make your photos adorable at the touch of a button!
- Create original collages!
Put a bunch of photos together however you want using the Collage feature!
- A full collection of photography aids!
Use the Timer, Touch photo, Grid Display, and other photo aids to take a photo in any setting.
- Easy photo sharing
Share your photos on a wide variety of social networking services, including Facebook, Twitter, and of course LINE.
- Take photos in 1:1 or 3:4 aspect ratios
- Touch shoot
- Silent shoot (only available on some devices)
- Grid display/Leveler display
- Over 5000 stamps
- Over 100 frames
- Over 30 filters
- 200 different brushes
- Over 100 fonts
- Brushes and text to make into stamps
- Easily adjust the brightness and smoothness of skin
- Adjust the balance of small details with a simple tap
- Slim certain parts of the photo easily
- Natural-looking eye enlargement
- Erase blemishes and dark circles under eyes
aillis uses your network in order to automatically download content including cute and lovely stamps and frames that are absolutely free. Approximately 50MB of data will be downloaded upon initial installation.
Photos are uploaded only when you choose to share them to social networking services.
The GoPro App gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel, and makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your Android phone or tablet. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag.* Preview shots and play back content, then share your favorite photos and videos via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.**
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag*
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights*
• Play back your videos** and view your photos
• Copy photos and videos** to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with HERO4 cameras only.
** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
*** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.
Photo gallery wish everyone can preview and manager their pictures in a quicker and easier way.
Feel free to management your photo gallery, easy edit your hot photos, and share your moments.
- Supports all the popular image formats.
- Easy to show 1000+ pictures in few seconds, quick access and find all new pictures.
- Preview your album as slideshow in best quality effects
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Smooth experience: sliding shift or switch, single or double tap or pinch to zoom.
- Photo editing: Rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality
- More file management features: sort, rename, create new folder, move and copy pictures
- Optimized for HD tablets
- Browse all pictures , pictures will be set as wallpaper , may to the images cut , rotate , amplification , narrow
- Delicate interface design
- Best quality full-screen browser
- Extensible personalized slide play, clear thumbnail preview
- Sharing photos via SMS , E-mail and etc..
- Fluent experience: sliding translation or switching, click or double-click or double refers to scale the image
This app is base on Samsung Photo desk, and licensed under the Apache License.
Photo Desk code: http://developer.samsung.com/s-pen-sdk/samples/Photo-Desk-The-Best-Practice-of-S-Pen-App
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html