FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
- If possible, try to uninstall the previous version and install this new update.
- Some features need to work with compatible firmware versions, please make sure that your router's firmware is stay up to date.
[Important] [Important] [Important] [Important] [Important]
Full functional supported models currently:
RT-AC87U, RT-AC68U, RT-AC66U, RT-N66U
ASUS AiCloud is a revolutionary app that combines all the power of public and private cloud platforms together with home networking into a single space. Enjoy diverse cloud services at home or your office, with cloud storage expansion available on demand at no additional charge!
- Connect to shared folders on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux PCs over wireless networks
- Browse and share your files via local networks
- Samba server-compatible
ASUS router-exclusive features give you everything you need to really rise to the cloud. For info on these, check:
- ASUS AiCloud official site http://event.asus.com/2012/nw/aicloud/index.htm
- ASUS router YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/asusrouters
AiCloud currently compatible with the following ASUS routers:
- RT-AC68U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1900 gigabit router
- RT-AC56U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1200 gigabit router
- RT-AC66U 802.11ac dual-band wireless AC1750 gigabit router
- RT-N66U 802.11n dual-band wireless N900 gigabit router
- RT-N65U 802.11n dual-band wireless N750 gigabit router
- RT-N56U 802.11n dual-band wireless N600 gigabit router
- RT-N16 802.11n single-band wireless N300 gigabit router
- RT-N14U 802.11n single-band wireless N300 cloud router
Take a look at what AiCloud has to offer:
Your always-on data and media library
Connect USB storage to your compatible ASUS router to access content and files and stream media straight to your AiCloud app on mobile devices or from a unique web link via your browser
All your devices in tune
Whether you’re using Windows, Mac OS, or even Linux PCs(Samba server), ASUS AiCloud lets you access, stream, and share content from your home network or online storage through a personalized web link. For greater convenience, download the ASUS AiCloud app to your Android smartphone and get everything on the go. Smart Access even lets you wake up(WOL) sleeping PCs in your network for remote access.
Always up to date
Keeps all media, data, and other content you want to share from online storage services like ASUS WebStorage*, your home network, and even other AiCloud-enabled networks** up to date in real time to easily share and access the same file version wherever you are.
*AiCloud currently supports ASUS WebStorage. Support for other public cloud services to be added at a later time.
**Pending feature to be added via future updates.
If you need the previous app version, please goto http://www.asus.com/Networks/Wireless_Routers/RTAC66U/#download
and select android for downloading.
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
ZenWatch Manager enables seamless integration between your smartphone and ASUS ZenWatch, and unlocks the full features of your ASUS ZenWatch. ZenWatch Manager lets you customize the watch face of your ASUS ZenWatch and enables these exclusive features: Cover to Mute, Unlock My Phone (for Android™ 4.3 and Android 4.4 only), Find My Phone, and sending preset messages during emergency situations—all on your ASUS ZenWatch.
With ZenWatch Manager and other Android Wear compatible ASUS wearable applications, you can take advantage of a variety of different functions. ZenWatch Manager allows you to unlock your smartphone or tablet without having to type your PIN or password, and warn you when you get out of range of your phone and risk leaving it behind. It also comes with useful tools such as a flashlight and compass.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
• Customize your watch face to include information such as step counts, calories burned, weather conditions, missed call notifications, battery levels, and additional time zones.
• Add emergency information to easily and quickly send a preset message from ASUS ZenWatch during an emergency situation.
•Configure Unlock my phone to let ASUS ZenWatch automatically unlock your phone or tablet without the need for password entry. Your devices remain protected and accessible using a PIN code.
•You can use ZenWatch Manager to set your ASUS ZenWatch to light up and vibrate when you try to locate it using your paired smartphone.
•Together with the ASUS Remote Link app, you can turn your ASUS ZenWatch into a remote control and time manager for presentations using Microsoft® Windows.
•Using the ZenWatch Remote Camera app, you can use ASUS ZenWatch as the viewfinder for your smartphone's camera, allowing you to open up new photographic opportunities and take photos from creative angles.
•Using the ZenWatch Wellness app, you can fully monitor your activity level and heart rate to keep a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
•Download Android Wear app first before you download and install ZenWatch Manager.
•ZenWatch Manager is compatible with ASUS ZenWatch only.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: firstname.lastname@example.org
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
If you like ASUS Calling Screen, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
You can get the newest update of ASUS Calling Screen from Google Play now!
ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen is easy to use. The ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen includes useful functions with simple design, users may trigger functions by simply one tap.
The three amazing functions of ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen:
SWIPE TO ANSWER WHILE SCREEN LOCKED: With an incoming call, you may tap "answer" to pick up the phone. But if the screen is locked, you can swipe the screen to answer to avoid accidental touching.
CALL RECORDING: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides the easiest way to record a call. When during a call, just tap the icon to start, and tap again to stop. It’s very convenient and intuitive to use.
MULTIPLE CONFERENCE CALLS: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides several functions to manage a conference call, such as hold a call, add a new call, merge calls, and exit from conference call. It helps you to manage the conference calls in an easy way.
If you like ASUS Contacts, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
ASUS ZenUI Contacts is an essential application integrated in Zenfone with the best usability and connectivity.
ASUS ZenUI Contacts lists all contacts you've stored on Zenfone and from online accounts you’re logged in to. It’s easy to manage your contacts by ASUS ZenUI Contacts. You can prioritize your friends with different tabs like Favorites and VIP groups.
- SMART & SIMPLE
Smart prioritization, quick tabs actions, easy for searching and more. ASUS ZenUI Contacts is the best contacts app you’ll ever use.
- ENHANCED CONTACT PROFILE
Your favorite social network services (Twitter, LinkedIn, Sina Weibo & more) are integrated to your contacts. It’s easy to follow your friends’ recent update in ASUS ZenUI Contacts. A brand new all-in-one experience!
- SMART LINK
ASUS ZenUI Contacts helps in linking duplicate contacts from multiple accounts. In contact profile, select link to combine the contact data with the others.
If you like ASUS Messaging, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
ASUS ZenUI Messaging is an essential application integrated in ZenFone with the best usability and efficiency. ASUS ZenUI Messaging provides an easy way to send SMS/MMS messages in dual SIM situation.
SMART & SIMPLE
ASUS ZenUI Messaging is beautiful, simple, and easy to use. The user interface is neat and clear. With your Zenfone, you can send SMS via both SIMs or send MMS via active mobile network.
VIP MSG SUPPORT
If you’re using ASUS ZenUI Messaging on a ZenFone, it will integrate with Launcher badge icon to show unread messages notification. You may set a message reply as a task in Do It Later as well. Never miss any important messages from VIPs!
BACKUP & RESTORE OPTION
You can backup all SMS messages in your Zenfone, or send the backup file with an email. After resetting your Zenfone, it’s easy to restore all your message conversations from a backup file.
THEME/BACKGROUND CHANGE OPTION
You may change the background picture in your own choices, or apply the system theme change to give a different look to your Messaging app
Once your sync account is set up or you start to use Calendar app, What's Next organizes your schedule and gets advanced alerts.
The alerts notify the user cancelled/delayed/put forward/modified event, tomorrow weather change, VIP's birthday or anniversary, etc.
After setting up VIP in Contacts group tab, you can get alerts such as unread SMS messages, incoming emails or missed calls in the VIP bar.
1. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device's hardware, integrated ASUS apps or services version, Android OS version and so on.
2. ASUS What's Next is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS What's Next, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
If you like ASUS Browser, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
As we highly value the Internet surfing user experience, we pay particular attention on surfing speed, information representation and stylish off-line reading use cases.
- With the clean and intuitive Zen UI design powered by text-reflow technology, you could view web contents easily in a smaller screen.
- As a web page is found with region of important information, you are able to view it at a full screen scale without any additional advertisements and less important information. Also, you can save it as a page within reading list.
- With the offline feature of reading list, you could continue information consuming even at no-Internet conditions.
- With the magazine view powered by “Smart Reader”, you could read your favorite web contents off-line in pleasure reading manner.
- As open a new empty window, "speed dial" panel allows you to set a couple of web pages you often visited when start to grab information.
- For different physical form factor, there are two multi-window management for one-hand and two hand usage scenarios.
- With the state-of-art Chrome-based browser engine, you could surf web contents at fast page loading pace.
- For the machine sold to different territories, as open a new empty window, "navigation" panel allows you to have a quickly understanding of local popular web sites.
- With “Do It Later” integration, you could make a web page as a task to be read at your convenient pace.
ASUS Do It Later integrates tightly with many other ASUS ZenUI elements, as well popular third-party apps, such as Google Maps, Chrome and YouTube, so sanity-preserving serenity is only ever one tap away. ASUS Do It Later also synchronizes seamlessly with Google and Microsoft Exchange accounts to keep all your to-do lists in check.
When you're ready to deal with your tabled tasks, ASUS Do It Later helps you to pick up from where you left off. Just tap the task card's action button and your'e all set!.
- Seamless integration with many ASUS ZenUI apps and third-party apps – just one tap on the menu option sends tasks to ASUS Do It Later.
- Dynamic action button adjusts to reflect the task type, allowing you deal easily and instantly with emails, messages, phone calls and much more.
- Smooth snapshot-style animation indicates clearly when that the task has been sent to ASUS Do It Later.
- Easy task-management page lets you see, sort and swipe your tasks.
- All-new widget shows unfinished tasks even more clearly and allows you to create new tasks.
1. Mark simply by tapping the exclamation point ("!") button.
2. Simple swipe a task card off the screen to delete it.
3. Use the drop-down menu to filter tasks by type.
1. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
2. ASUS Do It Later is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS Do It Later, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
ZenUI Calendar also synchronizes with your favorite social-media tools, such as Plurk and Weibo, keeping all parts of your life in harmony.
Whether you like to like to browse your schedule by the day or week, or via a monthly view, ZenUI Calendar makes quick and easy work of managing personal, social and business arrangements — and with just a few taps of your finger!
- Support for both local, online and corporate calendars keeps all parts of your life in view.
- Multiple calendar views allow you to flip easily between daily, weekly or monthly schedules.
- Seamless integration with popular social networks helps you stay on top of birthdays, anniversaries and other events.
- Ever-present ‘New event’ button means you can create new entries whenever you need, without having to hunt through menus.
- Reply, forward, share or send invitations via ZenUI Email without having to switch apps.
- Simple-to-configure countdown option provides persistent reminder of impending events, so you’ll never miss an important appointment.
- Decide exactly how simple or detailed you’d like your ZenUI Calendar to be, with easy-to-customize views.
- Intelligent location integrating speeds the creation of appointments, allowing you to add previous or current addresses just by tapping the Location field.
1. Tick ‘Show number of events’ in Settings and Month view to enumerate each day’s appointments, allowing you to gauge your schedule at a glance.
2. If you’re running late for an appointment, use the ‘Quick responses’ feature in Settings to let everyone know — with just a tap.
3. Send greetings quickly and easily, right within ZenUI Calendar – just tap the entry and then choose to call or email.
4. Enable the ‘Show weather’ and ‘Show second time zone’ options in Settings for a heads-up on outdoor conditions and to keep in sync with remote friends and colleagues.
5. Link cover images for ZenUI Gallery events to ZenUI Calendar and then tap the image icon in ZenUI Calendar to instantly switch to ZenUI Gallery to view all linked photos.
1. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
2. ASUS ZenUI Calendar is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI Calendar, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
- Tilt to switch between simple and engineering mode
- Allowed expression
- Thousand separator
- Easy editing by using a cursor operation
- Cut, copy, and paste
- History zone
- Font size auto adjustment for fitting in more digits
Use it as a traditional high-beam flashlight for illuminating dark spots, or as a helpful signaling device by selecting one of the three one-touch flashing modes. ASUS Flashlight also includes an SOS button, so it takes just one tap to issue the internationally-recognized distress signal code via the LED.
If you’re the lucky owner of an ASUS devices fitted with an ASUS Cover, you’re even free to fire up ASUS Flashlight without opening your device or the app — just tap the controls through the viewing window!
- Always On mode: Just tap the big button to toggle ASUS Flashlight on and off
- Flashing mode: Tap of the three frequency buttons to have ASUS Flashlight issue signals that can be seen from afar
- SOS mode: Press the SOS button to issue the emergency distress signal in Morse code
- Integrates with ASUS Cover, so you’re able to control ASUS Flashlight through the viewing window, and extinguish the beam with the hardware power button
Bear in mind that extended use of ZenUI Flashlight may result in faster battery drain. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI, please visit http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
ASUS WebStorage supports different platforms and devices, be they cell phones or tablets, to rapidly manage and integrate files from different devices. ASUS WebStorage users are able to access their documents, music, photos, and videos anytime and anywhere, and ASUS WebStorage transforms handheld devices into USB flash drives of massive storage capacity.
Once you press the shutter button of a handheld device, the photo taken will immediately be uploaded to your personal cloud space and synchronized onto your other devices.
ASUS WebStorage also enables real-time sharing by providing Share link, Share code, and Collaboration.
Moreover, the convenient search function of ASUS WebStorage helps immediately find whatever is desirable from numerous files, while data protection and security provided by the cloud storage service is unparalleled.
Place whatever is important and indispensable to you in ASUS WebStorage now and you will be rest assured that they will always remain intact and accessible to you. Register now to enjoy your free storage space of 5GB.
WebStorage Widget: The desktop widget is able to add your audio records, documents, photos, videos, and other types of files to your personal cloud space even without activating ASUS WebStorage.
MyBitCast: This intuitive application takes notes of texts, photos, and audio records to directly upload them to cloud and synchronize them onto the desktops of your devices. MyBitCast helps take rapid notes anytime and anywhere.
Recommendation to users
In order to better enjoy ASUS WebStorage, installation of cloud apps of ASUS WebStorage on desktop computers and mobile devices is recommended.
Windows XP SP2+, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
Android OS 2.3+
- Install ASUS HomeCloud Server on your computer,you can share photos or video clips with your HomeCloud member at anytime easily
Always connected, remote wake up
- ASUS HomeCloud support exclusive connection technology, so you can connect to HomeCloud Server from smartphone/tablet with ease. Besides, ASUS HomeCloud supports remote wake-up function, even your computer is in sleep mode, you can still wake up your HomeCloud Server from the outside
- Compared to the files you stored on public cloud, using ASUS HomeCloud can store the files in your own computer, and will be only accessible by your HomeCloud members
* This application is available to ASUS HomeCloud members using Android phone or tablet to connect back to HomeCloud Server
More instructions please visit the website https://home.asuscloud.com
Due to Android operating system’s limitation, users will not be able to access ASUS WebStorage directly from the home screen widget if it is installed on the SD card. WebStorage Widget is designed to overcome this limitation allowing users to freely install ASUS WebStorage anywhere they want and still be able to use this Widget.
How to add WebStorage Widget to your home screen
After ASUS WebStorage is installed, simply tap and hold the home screen to bring up the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select “Widgets” from the drop down list and chose ASUS WebStorage Widget to add it to the home screen.
WebStorage Widget is only compatible with ASUS WebStorage version 1.1.42 and above.
Install WebStorage Windows Client and download the MyBitCast Gadget, and you will be able to synchronize your notes from mobile devices with your PC. MyBitCast allows you to recall any thought, anytime, anywhere.
2.3 - 4.3
1. Personalized playlist
2. Share music title to Facebook
3. Offline listening
4. Add music from ASUS WebStorage to MEar automatically
5. Sync music library and playlist across platforms (PC, Web, Android)
6. Support Android 2.1+
• Replicate successful experiences of serving 40 million worldwide users with six well-established global data centers to help enterprise set up rapid file-sharing platform.
• Provide the same data security level as international financial standard, powerful management mechanism, and multi-user accounts with at least 1TB cloud space for everyone.
• With commitment to develop more value-added applications for enterprise users seamlessly upgrade to get more features, increasing higher enterprise IT ROI.
Powerful project collaboration to stay in sync and get work done.
• Powerful Project Space：Base on different projects to invite partners, clients and vendors to use project space. Shared groups with passwords, and access expiration dates is perfect protection to shared data outside.
• IT Self-services：Project owner can set up shared space sizes and the number of team members, and sharing permissions can also be adjusted anytime to allow specific members to access sensitive data.
• Team Knowledge Management：With ASUS exclusive Near Real-Time technology, and support various key word and full-text search accuracy to easily find project file.
Project Team Control：Use a single space easily to deploy, manage, and remove team information including project lists, account management, user space management, login history, and activity logs.