Remote Link turns your Android device into a wireless touchpad, a keyboard, and a controller of PowerPoint and Windows Media Player of your PC.
【Touchpad with multi-touch gestures】
Touchpad mode turns your Android device into a remote touchpad of PC which supports proper touch pad functions as well as ASUS Smart Gesture.
【Effortlessly control your slides】
In PPT mode, swipe gesture control allows you to give a slick presentation.
【Sit back and enjoy music】
In Media mode, control your Windows Media Player of your PC among your finger tips.
When you connect your smartphone to your PC via Bluetooth using Remote Link, and then connect ASUS ZenWatch to your smartphone, you can now control your presentation using simple gestures on your ASUS ZenWatch.
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
With the ASUS Remote Link app, you can:
Use voice commands to launch Remote Link on ZenWatch
Swipe up or swipe down on ZenWatch to move forwards and backwards through your presentation slides.
- ASUS Remote Link requires a Bluetooth connection between your PC and smartphone, as well as between your smartphone and ZenWatch.
- Before using Remote Link, you must install Remote Link on your PC. Go to http://remotelink.asus.com to download PC Link and install it on your computer.
Confirmed compatibility with models RT-AC68U, RT-N66U, RT-AC66U, RT-N55U, RT-N56U, DSL-N55, RT-N50U, RT-N16, RT-N14 (list based on positive feedbacks in comments)
Open-source project. Codebase: http://code.google.com/p/asus-download-master-client/
The ASUS Wireless Duo app allows you to access all the pictures, videos, music and documents stored on your Wireless Duo. Wireless Duo creates its own Wi-Fi network for you to navigate all the contents anytime and anywhere. It expands your storage capacity for up to 30 times of your mobile devices and connect with most tablets, smartphones, computers - no wires or internet necessary! Whether you are at home or on the go, stream and share content with your friends and family.
The built-in SD card reader and the customized app help users to backup content on the SD card to Wireless Duo device with one-click ease. Users can also easily stream and share pictures or home videos to their mobile devices with simple steps.
ASUS Wireless Duo connects to the available Wi-Fi signal and pass through the internet connection to your mobile device. This allows you to access the content on Wireless Duo and surf the internet at the same time.
This app provides following features:
- Stream and play all the media files stored on Wireless Duo, for you to enjoy HD movies, pictures, music and documents with fast-speed connection without web or wire.
- Download file to your mobile devices.
- Upload file from your Mobile devices to Wireless Duo
- Create music playlists to categorize music by their preference.
- Password setting and SSID change/hidden to secure your Wi-Fi connection.
- SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core ;
- System information : device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage.;
- Battery information : level, status, temperature, capacity ;
- Android 2.2 and above (version 1.03 and +)
- INTERNET permission is required for the online validation (see notes below for more détails about the validation process)
Online Validation (version 1.04 and +)
The validation allows to store the hardware specification of your Android device in a database. After the validation, the program opens your validation URL into your current internet browser. If you enter your e-mail address (optional), an e-mail with your validation link will be sent to you as a reminder.
Settings screen and debug (version 1.03 and +)
If CPU-Z closes abnormally (in case of bug), the settings screen will appear at the next run. You can use that screen to remove the main detection features of the application, and make it run.
In case of bug, please open the application menu and choose "Send Debug Infos" to send a report by email
FAQ and troubleshooting
You can visit the FAQ at that address : http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z-android.html#faq
When you can’t find the right thing to say, you don’t have to write at all. The new Google Keyboard supports hundreds of emojis, so you can express yourself in any Android app (Android 4.4 and up).
• Material design themes
• Personalized suggestions, corrections, and completions
• Keypress popup animations
• Emoji entry point and layouts (Android 4.4 and up)
• Gesture Typing with dynamic floating preview
• Space-aware Gesture Typing: just gesture through the space bar
• Voice Typing
• Dictionaries for more than 25 languages
• Advanced keyboard layouts
• Works across your Android devices (tablets and phones)
You’re able to type just the way you like, either by tapping with fingers and thumbs or by swiping smoothly across the keyboard spell out each word.
Whatever your preference, ASUS Keyboard has loads of useful tricks to speed up typing. Just flick your finger downwards to type a special symbol, or choose capital letters by flicking up — freeing your fingers to make selections on the fly.
ASUS Keyboard also offers accurate next-word prediction and suggestions, auto-correction and a learning capability. Coupled with a personal dictionary that’s quickly and easily edited, you’ll soon wonder how you ever typed without ASUS Keyboard!
- Easy finger-flicking to speed up input: flick up for uppercase or down for symbols, or flick left or right on the space key to change the input method.
- Fast swipe-typing: type words simply by moving your finger over the keys in one smooth gesture, with no need to tap each letter.
- Intelligent learning and word suggestions: your frequently-used words are remembered and your personal dictionary is referenced for suggestions — just taps to select the right word.
1. Tap typed words to see and select alternative suggestions.
2. Long-press some keys to see more characters or symbols, and then just swipe to select.
3. Tap the down-pointing arrow alongside the suggestions bar for instant access to even more suggestions.
4. The quick-setting button at the left-bottom of keyboard allows you to switch between multiple languages.
5. To use Emoji and Emoticons, please go to Settings -> Language & input -> ASUS Keyboard settings -> Input languages to enable them. Then Emoji and Emoticons will be available on the quick-setting list.
6. To hide word suggestions, please go to Settings -> Language & input -> ASUS Keyboard settings -> Advanced settings -> Show word suggestions to choose your preference. This feature does not apply to Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Emoji, Handwriting and 9-key input methods.
7. To switch between VNI and Telex Vietnamese input method, please go to Settings -> Language & input -> ASUS Keyboard settings -> Vietnamese input method to choose your preference.
ASUS Keyboard supports only ASUS devices.
For more information about ASUS Keyboard, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
- Roaming feature lets you compare your home time zone with the local time zone.
- Night mode automatically dims the screen.
- Features an alarm that increases in volume
- Event countdown timers.
ASUS File Manager is the ideal way to manage files with your smart phone. This file management app helps you handle and sort through the various files stored in your phone memory, MicroSD card, local area network, and even in the cloud.
ASUS File Manager lets you access files easily, you can even move, copy, or delete files stored in the cloud. ASUS File Manager works with a number of cloud storage providers including ASUS’s own WebStorage and HomeCloud; as well as Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
ASUS File Manager lets you easily manage and organize your files
- Search, access, or save files found in your smartphone’s internal storage or MicroSD card
- Cloud storage support, including ASUS WebStorage、ASUS HomeCloud、Dropbox、Google Drive、Microsoft OneDrive
- Manage files within your local area network
- Media streaming capabilities to play music or video files stored in the cloud
For more information about ASUS File Manager, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Lost Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Lost Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Lost Phone website
Find My Lost Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Lost Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Lost Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Lost Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Lost Phone or our website.
Find My Lost Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Lost Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Lost Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Lost Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Lost Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Lost Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Lost Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Lost Phone can still help. The app will track up to three locations a month for free.
You can setting sofa and control netflix, hulu or youtube. it makes you comfortable.
* Mouse cursor movement:
Slide on phone's screen to make the PC/Mac/Laptop mouse cursor make movement.
* left and right click support Tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse left button click.
Double fingers tap the phone's screen to make PC/Mac mouse right button click.
* Middle mouse button scroll
Up/down slide the phone's middle button picture to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
Two fingers slide up/down to make PC/Mac middle mouse button scroll.
* Remote keyboard input:
Press any mobile phone's key picture, PC/Mac will do the same thing.
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key:
You can press two keys at the same time, such as ALT+F4,Ctrl+C,Ctrl+P and so on.
* Speech-to-text input for all languages:
If you input method support voice input, PC/Mac will show the same text as the phone get.
* Close to proximity sensor to show desktop:
When your hands close to the phone's proximity sensor to make PC/Mac show desktop.
* Mouse & keyboard full screen:
Very big Mouse buttons and key button.
* Remote media player controller:
You can play/pause/next/previous media players, such as Windows media players, VLC,
Winamp and so on.
* Remote explorer controller:
Unified remote control IE/Chrome and other internet explorer, you can close the tab,
go to home page,create new tab, go to favorite list, refresh the current page and so on.
* PPT Presentation controller:
You can start/stop Power Point /Keynote, and turn the next/previous page for presentation.
* Auto-connect on application startup
* PC/Mac window controller:
Maximize/Minimize/close the current window.
* Remote control PC/Mac/Ubuntu Linux to restart, sleep, log off, shut down.
* Remote desktop protocol(RDP)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
* No need cable to connect to PC/Mac.
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom
* Three finger drag or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click).
* Please download mouse server from our official website http://wifimouse.necta.us when first run.
- By minimizing the blue light emission, reading mode provides a better and mild paper-like experience to reduce eye strain for long time reading on the screen. (Due to HW limitations, some devices are not able to support this feature)
- Vivid mode provides a fine-tuned color preset for enriching the color of the screen
- Be able to adjust the screen color temperature, hue, and saturation by personal preferences.
Piriform, the makers of the world’s most popular PC and Mac cleaning software bring you CCleaner for Android.
Remove junk, reclaim space, monitor your system and browse safely. Become the Master of your own device with the ultimate cleaning app for your Android!
Optimize and Clean
● Speed up your phone and remove junk safely
● Clean application cache, download folders, browser history, clipboard content and more
● Delete call logs and SMS messages individually, in bulk, by age or by contact
Reclaim Storage Space
● Streamline your Android smartphone or tablet
● Quickly and easily uninstall multiple unwanted applications
● Free up valuable storage space on your device
Easy to Use
● Optimize your Android in just a few clicks
● Simple, intuitive user interface which is easy to navigate
● Totally free from Ads and clutter
● Fast, compact and efficient with low memory and CPU usage
Monitor your System
● Check the usage of your CPU
● Keep track of your RAM and internal storage space
● Check out your battery levels and temperature
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easily accessible. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi you can get access into your home network from anywhere at any time. Plus, continue to get new apps and capabilities that will optimize your connected experiences. From your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi mobile app easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, give a guest access to the Internet, or block your child from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize what devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to get visibility into your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life on the go.
Remote Access – Access and manage your network on the go using your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account.
Guest Access – Easily give your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network. Simply tap on your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app to get and share your guest network password.
Media Prioritization – Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
Parental Controls – Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even on-the-go. From your mobile phone or tablet, restrict access to specific web sites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
This app works with any router that supports Linksys Smart Wi-Fi. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you must first create a secure user account (www.linksyssmartwifi.com) and then simply login to that account while connected to your home router. After that, you can log in from anywhere you have Internet access.
* This product will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, click here: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
* Android 2.2 and greater
Copyright and Trademark notice: 2014 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
For support, visit our Support site at http://support.linksys.com/support/ccc
If you enjoyed this App, it’d be really helpful to rate it five-stars on Play Store. Thanks for the support and we would improve more new and exciting features.
【ASUS Backup】is the simple and efficient tool for backup-and-restore system/App data!
【Before You Start Using ASUS Backup】
- ASUS Backup will NOT backup the data stored in the internal storage. Please copy the data from the internal storage to the Micro SD card manually, such as pictures, videos, music files, recorded files or documents, etc
- ASUS Backup is currently compatible only with ASUS ZenFone devices. You will need an SD card to proceed with the backup process.
- Easily back up or restore the unique ASUS ZenUI apps, including ZenUI Launcher, ZenUI Do it Later, ZenUI Contacts and ZenUI Messaging.
- Save or restore call logs and all your personal settings, including weather location, alarms, browser preferences and more.
- Capture copies of favorite apps and app data, including Angry bird, ZenUI SuperNote and so on.
【Scheduled Notification Default Rule】Set as Daily: 21:00 of next day. Set as Weekly: 21:00 of next Sunday. Set as Monthly: 21:00 of the 1st day of the month.
【Supporting Language】Default: English; other translation includes: Arabic , Brazilian Portuguese, Burmese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovakian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, UK-English, Ukrainian, US-English, US-Spanish, French
For more information about ASUS ZenUI, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Does not work on Android 5+. However, Android 5.0 has much of SkipLock's functionality built in now.
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
Want to buy ASUS products, but can’t find your nearest retail outlet?
You have bought an ASUS product, and want to streamline the registration process?
Problems using your ASUS product, and need a simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department?
Download MyASUS now!
MyASUS enables you to receive new product information at any time, wherever you are, and check for nearby service locations. You can quickly register your product simply by taking a photo of it, and access services such as repair status inquiries, customer service hotlines, and product usage instructions. MyASUS provides the answer to any ASUS-related issue, big or small.
Brand new MyASUS services!
* Get what you want immediately. Purchase online and enjoy fast delivery!
* Enjoy outstanding customer service. Customer service staff are available at any time to help you resolve issues on a one-on-one basis!
* Even faster product registration! Scan the product bar-code for quick and easy registration of your ASUS product.
* Even faster connection to customer service! Capture a photograph and send it to our customer service department for immediate identification of the problem.
* Enormous product database! Access product videos, diagrams, specifications, and everything else you could possibly need to get to know your ASUS product better.
* Map look-up function! Quickly find your nearest ASUS retail outlet.
* Latest product news! Get the latest breaking news about product launches, special offers and exclusive discounts.
* Problems using a product? Ask us! Use the Tech Help feature to get quick answers from our customer service department about using your ASUS products.
* Create a wish list! Bookmark and track your favorite products with the Wish List feature.
* Social networking integration! Follow ASUS on Facebook, Twitter, Renren and Weibo and share ASUS news and product information with your friends
English, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
For the best experience, we recommend using devices running Android OS 4.1 or later.
[Help! I can’t talk…- MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/2Z-lsn6wqKo
[How do I explain that? - MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/x80-Knm1vcU
[When disaster strikes… -MyASUS Service Locations ] http://youtu.be/l0IoUmY76vs
For NFC functions, NFC-supported smart devices and ASUS NFC EXPRESS 2 are required.
Cloud GO!: Gather your ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive and accounts in one place and even backup to PC at the same time!
Remote Desktop: Easily access and control your PC, anytime and anywhere!
File Transfer: Sync files between your PCs and smart devices with just a click!
Remote Keyboard & Mouse: Easy and relaxing!
1. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! driver/software on PC.
2. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! & NFC Remote on your Android devices.
3. Ensure to set up the Wi-Fi/Internet connection for your PC and Android devices.
4. Create and login the same ASUS Account on your PC and smart devices to enjoy a cross network usage.
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
1. Public-to-private networks function is exclusively supported on ASUS motherboards.
1. PC Mode Alerts: Select restart, close or sleep functions you want to be alerted on after you set up the advanced alert notification reminder.
2. PC Status Alerts: Select the system status you want to be alerted on when voltage, temperature, or fan problems arise.
3. Message: Enter keywords or URL’s to your smart device.
1. Ensure to install Push Notice on PC.
2. Ensure to install Push Notice on your Android devices.
3. Before using Push Notice, you must first connect your PC and mobile device to the same network, and register your mobile device on your PC.
1. ASUS Desktop with built-in NFC sensor.
NFC Functions supported:
1. Windows 8 logon: Use NFC-supported devices to log on to Windows 8.
2. Quick Launch: One tap to launch your favorite application on desktop.
3. Photo Express: One tap for incremental backup of photos in your devices to your desktop
1. Please ensure you’ve installed NFC EXPRESS DESKTOPS on your NFC-supported device.
2. For Photo Express, please ensure both desktop and mobile devices are connected to the same network.
With the installation of BT Turbo Remote, your Android Phone will be transformed into a remote controller for selected ASUS motherboards.
Besides, the user-friendly utility provides never-experienced Bluetooth enjoyments presented as:
*BT Turbo Key: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely overclock or monitor your computer.
*Pocket Media: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely control the playback of the audio files in your computer via the Windows® Media Player.
*Reset/Off: allows you to use your Android Phone to remotely shut down or restart your system.
*Before overclocking or monitoring your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install BT Turbo Remote on your Android Phone.
2. Download and install PC Client software-ASUS Mobilink v1.00.32 or later version on your computer.
3. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.