ASUS WebStorage supports different platforms and devices, be they cell phones or tablets, to rapidly manage and integrate files from different devices. ASUS WebStorage users are able to access their documents, music, photos, and videos anytime and anywhere, and ASUS WebStorage transforms handheld devices into USB flash drives of massive storage capacity.
Once you press the shutter button of a handheld device, the photo taken will immediately be uploaded to your personal cloud space and synchronized onto your other devices.
ASUS WebStorage also enables real-time sharing by providing Share link, Share code, and Collaboration.
Moreover, the convenient search function of ASUS WebStorage helps immediately find whatever is desirable from numerous files, while data protection and security provided by the cloud storage service is unparalleled.
Place whatever is important and indispensable to you in ASUS WebStorage now and you will be rest assured that they will always remain intact and accessible to you. Register now to enjoy your free storage space of 5GB.
WebStorage Widget: The desktop widget is able to add your audio records, documents, photos, videos, and other types of files to your personal cloud space even without activating ASUS WebStorage.
MyBitCast: This intuitive application takes notes of texts, photos, and audio records to directly upload them to cloud and synchronize them onto the desktops of your devices. MyBitCast helps take rapid notes anytime and anywhere.
Recommendation to users
In order to better enjoy ASUS WebStorage, installation of cloud apps of ASUS WebStorage on desktop computers and mobile devices is recommended.
Windows XP SP2+, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
Android OS 2.3+
ZenWatch Manager enables seamless integration between your smartphone and ASUS ZenWatch, and unlocks the full features of your ASUS ZenWatch. ZenWatch Manager lets you customize the watch face of your ASUS ZenWatch and enables these exclusive features: Cover to Mute, Unlock My Phone (for Android™ 4.3 and Android 4.4 only), Find My Phone, and sending preset messages during emergency situations—all on your ASUS ZenWatch.
With ZenWatch Manager and other Android Wear compatible ASUS wearable applications, you can take advantage of a variety of different functions. ZenWatch Manager allows you to unlock your smartphone or tablet without having to type your PIN or password, and warn you when you get out of range of your phone and risk leaving it behind. It also comes with useful tools such as a flashlight and compass.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
ASUS' stylish ZenWatch is all about security, remote control and wellness
ASUS ZenWatch: A Fancy Smartwatch That Measures Your Relaxation Levels
• Customize your watch face to include information such as step counts, calories burned, weather conditions, missed call notifications, battery levels, and additional time zones.
• Add emergency information to easily and quickly send a preset message from ASUS ZenWatch during an emergency situation.
•Configure Unlock my phone to let ASUS ZenWatch automatically unlock your phone or tablet without the need for password entry. Your devices remain protected and accessible using a PIN code.
•You can use ZenWatch Manager to set your ASUS ZenWatch to light up and vibrate when you try to locate it using your paired smartphone.
•Together with the ASUS Remote Link app, you can turn your ASUS ZenWatch into a remote control and time manager for presentations using Microsoft® Windows.
•Using the ZenWatch Remote Camera app, you can use ASUS ZenWatch as the viewfinder for your smartphone's camera, allowing you to open up new photographic opportunities and take photos from creative angles.
•Using the ZenWatch Wellness app, you can fully monitor your activity level and heart rate to keep a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
•Download Android Wear app first before you download and install ZenWatch Manager.
•ZenWatch Manager is compatible with ASUS ZenWatch only.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like ASUS Messaging, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
ASUS ZenUI Messaging is an essential application integrated in ZenFone with the best usability and efficiency. ASUS ZenUI Messaging provides an easy way to send SMS/MMS messages in dual SIM situation.
SMART & SIMPLE
ASUS ZenUI Messaging is beautiful, simple, and easy to use. The user interface is neat and clear. With your Zenfone, you can send SMS via both SIMs or send MMS via active mobile network.
VIP MSG SUPPORT
If you’re using ASUS ZenUI Messaging on a ZenFone, it will integrate with Launcher badge icon to show unread messages notification. You may set a message reply as a task in Do It Later as well. Never miss any important messages from VIPs!
BACKUP & RESTORE OPTION
You can backup all SMS messages in your Zenfone, or send the backup file with an email. After resetting your Zenfone, it’s easy to restore all your message conversations from a backup file.
THEME/BACKGROUND CHANGE OPTION
You may change the background picture in your own choices, or apply the system theme change to give a different look to your Messaging app
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
If you like ASUS Contacts, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
ASUS ZenUI Contacts is an essential application integrated in Zenfone with the best usability and connectivity.
ASUS ZenUI Contacts lists all contacts you've stored on Zenfone and from online accounts you’re logged in to. It’s easy to manage your contacts by ASUS ZenUI Contacts. You can prioritize your friends with different tabs like Favorites and VIP groups.
- SMART & SIMPLE
Smart prioritization, quick tabs actions, easy for searching and more. ASUS ZenUI Contacts is the best contacts app you’ll ever use.
- ENHANCED CONTACT PROFILE
Your favorite social network services (Twitter, LinkedIn, Sina Weibo & more) are integrated to your contacts. It’s easy to follow your friends’ recent update in ASUS ZenUI Contacts. A brand new all-in-one experience!
- SMART LINK
ASUS ZenUI Contacts helps in linking duplicate contacts from multiple accounts. In contact profile, select link to combine the contact data with the others.
- Install ASUS HomeCloud Server on your computer,you can share photos or video clips with your HomeCloud member at anytime easily
Always connected, remote wake up
- ASUS HomeCloud support exclusive connection technology, so you can connect to HomeCloud Server from smartphone/tablet with ease. Besides, ASUS HomeCloud supports remote wake-up function, even your computer is in sleep mode, you can still wake up your HomeCloud Server from the outside
- Compared to the files you stored on public cloud, using ASUS HomeCloud can store the files in your own computer, and will be only accessible by your HomeCloud members
* This application is available to ASUS HomeCloud members using Android phone or tablet to connect back to HomeCloud Server
More instructions please visit the website https://home.asuscloud.com
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
If you like ASUS Calling Screen, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
You can get the newest update of ASUS Calling Screen from Google Play now!
ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen is easy to use. The ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen includes useful functions with simple design, users may trigger functions by simply one tap.
The three amazing functions of ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen:
SWIPE TO ANSWER WHILE SCREEN LOCKED: With an incoming call, you may tap "answer" to pick up the phone. But if the screen is locked, you can swipe the screen to answer to avoid accidental touching.
CALL RECORDING: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides the easiest way to record a call. When during a call, just tap the icon to start, and tap again to stop. It’s very convenient and intuitive to use.
MULTIPLE CONFERENCE CALLS: ASUS ZenUI Calling Screen provides several functions to manage a conference call, such as hold a call, add a new call, merge calls, and exit from conference call. It helps you to manage the conference calls in an easy way.
Due to changes in Facebook's service policy, ASUS Calendar will no longer be able to access some of your Facebook services such as all your Facebook friends information including their birthdays.
Some related features in ASUS Calendar have been modified in order to comply with this new policy. Thank you for your understanding.
ASUS ZenUI Calendar is the essential scheduling partner for your ASUS ZenUI device, allowing you to integrate appointments from multiple agendas, including Google Calendar and Microsoft Exchange – seamlessly!
ZenUI Calendar also synchronizes with your favorite social-media tools, such as Plurk and Weibo, keeping all parts of your life in harmony.
Whether you like to like to browse your schedule by the day or week, or via a monthly view, ZenUI Calendar makes quick and easy work of managing personal, social and business arrangements — and with just a few taps of your finger!
- Support for both local, online and corporate calendars keeps all parts of your life in view.
- Multiple calendar views allow you to flip easily between daily, weekly or monthly schedules.
- Seamless integration with popular social networks helps you stay on top of birthdays, anniversaries and other events.
- Ever-present ‘New event’ button means you can create new entries whenever you need, without having to hunt through menus.
- Reply, forward, share or send invitations via ZenUI Email without having to switch apps.
- Simple-to-configure countdown option provides persistent reminder of impending events, so you’ll never miss an important appointment.
- Decide exactly how simple or detailed you’d like your ZenUI Calendar to be, with easy-to-customize views.
- Intelligent location integrating speeds the creation of appointments, allowing you to add previous or current addresses just by tapping the Location field.
1. Tick ‘Show number of events’ in Settings and Month view to enumerate each day’s appointments, allowing you to gauge your schedule at a glance.
2. If you’re running late for an appointment, use the ‘Quick responses’ feature in Settings to let everyone know — with just a tap.
3. Send greetings quickly and easily, right within ZenUI Calendar – just tap the entry and then choose to call or email.
4. Enable the ‘Show weather’ and ‘Show second time zone’ options in Settings for a heads-up on outdoor conditions and to keep in sync with remote friends and colleagues.
5. Link cover images for ZenUI Gallery events to ZenUI Calendar and then tap the image icon in ZenUI Calendar to instantly switch to ZenUI Gallery to view all linked photos.
1. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
2. ASUS ZenUI Calendar is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI Calendar, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
If you like ASUS Browser, please give us 5 stars to encourage us.
As we highly value the Internet surfing user experience, we pay particular attention on surfing speed, information representation and stylish off-line reading use cases.
- With the clean and intuitive Zen UI design powered by text-reflow technology, you could view web contents easily in a smaller screen.
- As a web page is found with region of important information, you are able to view it at a full screen scale without any additional advertisements and less important information. Also, you can save it as a page within reading list.
- With the offline feature of reading list, you could continue information consuming even at no-Internet conditions.
- With the magazine view powered by “Smart Reader”, you could read your favorite web contents off-line in pleasure reading manner.
- As open a new empty window, "speed dial" panel allows you to set a couple of web pages you often visited when start to grab information.
- For different physical form factor, there are two multi-window management for one-hand and two hand usage scenarios.
- With the state-of-art Chrome-based browser engine, you could surf web contents at fast page loading pace.
- For the machine sold to different territories, as open a new empty window, "navigation" panel allows you to have a quickly understanding of local popular web sites.
- With “Do It Later” integration, you could make a web page as a task to be read at your convenient pace.
- Tilt to switch between simple and engineering mode
- Allowed expression
- Thousand separator
- Easy editing by using a cursor operation
- Cut, copy, and paste
- History zone
- Font size auto adjustment for fitting in more digits
Want to buy ASUS products, but can’t find your nearest retail outlet?
You have bought an ASUS product, and want to streamline the registration process?
Problems using your ASUS product, and need a simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department?
Download MyASUS now!
MyASUS enables you to receive new product information at any time, wherever you are, and check for nearby service locations. You can quickly register your product simply by taking a photo of it, and access services such as repair status inquiries, customer service hotlines, and product usage instructions. MyASUS provides the answer to any ASUS-related issue, big or small.
Brand new MyASUS services!
* Get what you want immediately. Purchase online and enjoy fast delivery!
* Enjoy outstanding customer service. Customer service staff are available at any time to help you resolve issues on a one-on-one basis!
* Even faster product registration! Scan the product bar-code for quick and easy registration of your ASUS product.
* Even faster connection to customer service! Capture a photograph and send it to our customer service department for immediate identification of the problem.
* Enormous product database! Access product videos, diagrams, specifications, and everything else you could possibly need to get to know your ASUS product better.
* Map look-up function! Quickly find your nearest ASUS retail outlet.
* Latest product news! Get the latest breaking news about product launches, special offers and exclusive discounts.
* Problems using a product? Ask us! Use the Tech Help feature to get quick answers from our customer service department about using your ASUS products.
* Create a wish list! Bookmark and track your favorite products with the Wish List feature.
* Social networking integration! Follow ASUS on Facebook, Twitter, Renren and Weibo and share ASUS news and product information with your friends
English, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
For the best experience, we recommend using devices running Android OS 4.1 or later.
[Help! I can’t talk…- MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/2Z-lsn6wqKo
[How do I explain that? - MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/x80-Knm1vcU
[When disaster strikes… -MyASUS Service Locations ] http://youtu.be/l0IoUmY76vs
Once your sync account is set up or you start to use Calendar app, What's Next organizes your schedule and gets advanced alerts.
The alerts notify the user cancelled/delayed/put forward/modified event, tomorrow weather change, VIP's birthday or anniversary, etc.
After setting up VIP in Contacts group tab, you can get alerts such as unread SMS messages, incoming emails or missed calls in the VIP bar.
1. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device's hardware, integrated ASUS apps or services version, Android OS version and so on.
2. ASUS What's Next is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS What's Next, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
ROOT free: APUS Booster+ cleans up the memory effective without root permission, even better than those requires root permission;
Thorough boost: Memory that was effectively released by APUS Booster+ is more than 50% in comparison with other boost apps;
1-Tap acceleration: All you need is 1-tap, forget about manuals and instructions;
More durable: After stopping an app, Apus Booster also prevents it from auto restarting , which helps to ensure durable and effective boosting;
Ignore list: Add app you want to keep running to ignore list;
APUS Booster+ and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
Enable Accessibility Services:
Go to [System Settings -> Accessibility -> APUS Booster+ -> ON], and finish it by tapping [OK] in the following pop-up.
You may receive a warning during the process. Tap [OK] when it's need to. The small warning pop-up is a regular reminder for any app requesting for Accessibility services, APUS Booster+ will NEVER collect any personal information.
Confirmed compatibility with models RT-AC68U, RT-N66U, RT-AC66U, RT-N55U, RT-N56U, DSL-N55, RT-N50U, RT-N16, RT-N14 (list based on positive feedbacks in comments)
Open-source project. Codebase: http://code.google.com/p/asus-download-master-client/
ASUS Do It Later integrates tightly with many other ASUS ZenUI elements, as well popular third-party apps, such as Google Maps, Chrome and YouTube, so sanity-preserving serenity is only ever one tap away. ASUS Do It Later also synchronizes seamlessly with Google and Microsoft Exchange accounts to keep all your to-do lists in check.
When you're ready to deal with your tabled tasks, ASUS Do It Later helps you to pick up from where you left off. Just tap the task card's action button and your'e all set!.
- Seamless integration with many ASUS ZenUI apps and third-party apps – just one tap on the menu option sends tasks to ASUS Do It Later.
- Dynamic action button adjusts to reflect the task type, allowing you deal easily and instantly with emails, messages, phone calls and much more.
- Smooth snapshot-style animation indicates clearly when that the task has been sent to ASUS Do It Later.
- Easy task-management page lets you see, sort and swipe your tasks.
- All-new widget shows unfinished tasks even more clearly and allows you to create new tasks.
1. Mark simply by tapping the exclamation point ("!") button.
2. Simple swipe a task card off the screen to delete it.
3. Use the drop-down menu to filter tasks by type.
1. The appearance and operation of some features may vary, depending on your device.
2. ASUS Do It Later is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
For more information about ASUS Do It Later, please visit http://www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
1. Scans your home network automatically via Wi-Fi to detect devices
2. Lists all stream-able media on your mobile devices and any other networked devices
3. Live media player control
4. Keeps track of recently-played media history
5. Saves favorite media libraries for easy access
6. Multi-room audio broadcast supported, allowing music streaming to multiple RP-N53s (beta)
- Find out more about Enhanced Media ASUS routers: http://www.asus.com/Networking/
- ASUS RP-N53 is the first range extender for Enhanced Media ASUS routers, with more models coming soon
The intuitive app also makes it simple to control a single or multiple AiCams from anywhere. It takes just a few taps to view live AiCam footage, switch between multiple AiCam devices, capture still snapshots, videos or take control of the built-in mic or speaker for instant two-way communication.
The AiCam app also provides easy control over AiCam’s audio and motion sensors, enabling alerts to be triggered by noise or movement — even sending a video clip of the event, so users see immediately what has happened. Detection zones can be applied to ensure that AiCam’s motion-sensing technology responds only to specific areas, minimizing false alerts.
AiCam users are able to record and store footage securely in the ASUS WebStorage cloud service, with free 24/7 plan that allows continuous rolling recording for seven days. Alternatively, when connected to an ASUS AiCloud-enabled router, AiCam app is able to record continuously to attached USB storage devices, enabling users to expand their recording space at will.
AiCam’s light sensor enables IR LEDs automatically as the monitored environment darkens, so the HD footage remains clear no matter the time of day — or night. AiCam even includes a time-lapse facility, allowing users to capture events over extended periods with minimal storage.