Let's imagine that you found magic brush to draw with something more than just simple paint.
It will help you to create amazing figures by simple gestures.
Several lines will expose your fantasy into image on screen of your phone or tablet.
Then just share art with your friends in social network. Or glamour your sweetheart by unique email message.
New amazing features:
- Share your masterpieces directly to the PEN.UP gallery now!
- live tracks - record and replay beautiful drawings
- multi-brush for introduce real magic into your live arts
- gallery of best arts
- live wallpapers, draw your own or use from gallery
- use any photo as background of set of authentic textures
- social interaction
* NEW GALAXY NOTE edition: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silk_paints_drawing_spen
Follow our news and join to our community on Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SilkPaints and you could win free brushes in competitions!
- additional set of specific brushes (light, dark, rainbow and color companion. Fire, ice and neon sets).
- multi-touch navigation and zoom.
- works without internet connection.
- compatible with full HD devices.
- custom orientation - portrait or landscape.
- store images on SD card.
- set up image directly on your desktop.
- great entertainment for mature and kids.
Any feedback is appreciated.
We are glad to invite all of you to participate in testing of our big update.
You could access many unreleased features!
See for details - https://plus.google.com/101754168032641968994/posts/jUunwC1PZdG
Important: this is free application with advanced features requiring pro license in-app purchase. Single licence purchase will activate all you devices associated with your Google account.
Special thanks to Johnathan Clemens (http://youtube.com/howtodrawlikejohn), Andrew Easter, Andrei Lanuza (http://plus.google.com/+AndreiLanuza), David Mingorance (http://davidmingorance.weebly.com), EB Leung, Geremy Arene (http://www.youtube.com/geremy902), Roberto Böhmer, ViBu (http://candynjuice.blogspot.com) and Oskar Stålberg for letting us use theirs great drawings.
Features (with pro license):
• High performance (GPU accelerated) paint engine
• 70+ brushes and tools (including smudge tool)
• Color adjustment (HSV, brightness & saturation and more)
• Infinite* undo and redo
• up to 7–16** layers with 11 different blending modes and global opacity
• Hi-res canvas - up to 2048x2048, 2560x2560 or 4096x4096**
• Separate flow (tip alpha) and opacity (stroke) control for brushes
• Holo inspired, fast, fluid and intuitive user interface
• Export to PSD (Photoshop Document), PNG (with transparency) or JPEG
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Brush flow and size fade and dynamics
• Pressure simulation for touches***
• Create layers from imported images and photos
• Configurable symmetry drawing mode
• Geometrical shapes (line, rectangle, oval)
• Active edge shortcut system
• NVIDIA DirectStylus support
• Palm rejection - no more accidental zooming and panning when drawing***
Pressure sensitive stylus support tested on: Samsung Galaxy Note series (SPen), Toshiba Excite Write and Tegra Note 7.
You can paint, sketch and draw with ease thanks to fast and fluid brush engine. ArtFlow aims to replace your physical sketchpad and become universal art studio type application for Android™.
*) restricted by available device storage
**) depending on device and available memory
***) some devices are incompatible with pressure simulation and palm rejection
Unlicensed version limitation:
• 20 basic tools
• 2 layers
• Undo limited to 6 steps
• No PSD export
Chinese translation by Shu Niu (https://www.google.com/+ShuNiu541412)
This is a Drawing application that let you sketch and paint with water colors, feather, pencil, brushes...
The engine is Really Fast ! There is No delay between the touch and the following line.
The engine is customizable, you have all the control over the drawing line, which means : Size, Opacity, Smoothing and Thickness Factor.
A selection of 6 drawing tools let you do just what you want.
Drawing, painting, coloring, sketching, writing, all these are possible with Paperless.
You can save your works and classify them in books and pages with a super simple drag/drop & add/remove navigation.
New layers feature is now set. 3 layers are available and ready to use. Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity. It's preserve the transparency on each layer.
You can zoom in & out and drag with two fingers to navigate inside your drawing.
With the brush tools you can paint by using simple brush, blurry brush or even watercolor.
You can adjust the size, the opacity, the thickness according to the speed and even the smoothness of the curve.
The ink pen allow you to hand write, take notes, with a smooth ink design.
Fill an area with the selected color in one touch with the paint bucket.
The undo and redo let you go back and forth in the history of your action. You can go back up to 15 steps in the history.
Choose your color according to the hue/saturation/brightness, a history of the last 6 colors can be picked and a nice selection of brightness variances is available.
The color picker let you pick any color on the screen.
You can save your drawing into the gallery as a photo.
You can also import picture from your photo gallery such as your photo or a drawing that you saved earlier.
You can share your works on Facebook.
A selection of backgrounds/textures is available.
WARNING : You should not work with USB storage connected, because it blocks the save from the application, this may result in a loss of your drawing !
- Full canvas, use all the screen space (designed for tablets use)
- 6 drawing tools
- Feather ink
- Painting brush : basic, blur, dirt...
- WaterColor Brush
- Pencil Brush
- Special ink pen for writing
- Eraser tool
- Paint bucket tool
- Color picker tool
- Preview for all tools
- Two finger zoom & drag
- Dynamic thickness
- Dynamic smoothing
- Control the thickness according to the speed
- Control the smoothness of your line's curve
- Control the size of the brush
- Control the opacity
- Choose any color with hue/saturation/brightness
- History of 5 last colors
- Selection of 6 color variances
- 15 undo redo
- 12 backgrounds
- Share on Facebook
- Save to your gallery
- Save as PNG with transparency in storage
- Import any picture from your gallery
Home of Ditchy in the morning, we play all the greatest hits from all the biggest artists and provide local, national and international news and sport.
We broadcast on-line and on FM and now through our mobile app. Use this App to listen, get in touch, send us photos and find out the latest with the station.
Creature Stumble is a casual arcade game, using elements from pinball and arkanoid style games, the aim is to hit all the creatures.
- Four chapters with 160 levels
- Physics based game-play
- Features unique hand drawn graphics combined with procedural styling