The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, changing object material color, changing rendering light intensity, etc. You can rotate 3D model in any direction, or only along x, y or z axis. You can load multiple files, view them together. You can view model in 3D rendering or wireframe mode. You can also use it to find out information about your files, for instance, the file size, the height, width and depth of your model, total surface area, total length, etc.
The app supports rendering 3D objects on top of different background, for instance, you can change background color, make it transparent or use an image. You can choose any image you want to be the background image. For instance, you can use environment picture, or just simply your company's logo.
The app provides you snapshot feature so that you can take a screenshot of your 3D model, and draw your remark on it and send it to your coworkers through email for reviewing and collaborating purpose.
3D data files can be added to your device's external storage folder called 'afanche'. Just connect your phone (or tablet) to a PC and copy 3D models to the 'afanche' folder of the device. After that, you can use the app to load the models. If you have files in any other folder of your device, you can use the app to find and open them as well. You can use the app to open files from email(attachment) or web (by downloading). The app also supports third party file management app, for instance, DropBox, Box, etc. Note,
The app is not just a 3D data file viewer. It is also a file organizer. The app provides file sorting feature to help you find your model quickly. You can sort by file name or file creation time. If you need share 3D model, you can use in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment. You can use the app to create folder, move files between folders or delete folders or files. The app also provides you zip/unzip function, therefore, you can save all your project files into a single zip file.
Please make sure you use the Menu button of your device. Many features of the app are only visible after you press Menu button.
The app provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can manage picture or video of your project and 3D files together. The app provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
The app is powerful and super easy to use. It is fast and capable of loading huge models. ATView3D 3D visualization apps are widely used by professionals all over the world.
The app is part of ATView3D 3D visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technologies. If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' or 'ATView3D' to find more 3D apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies.For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
Read and respond to your BBM and text messages instantly on your tablet. You can also access your email and work files without the need for VPN.
No wires, no saving to a cloud, no transferring information between devices, it’s just there.
BlackBerry Blend requires you to sign in with the BlackBerry ID associated your BlackBerry smartphone* as your BlackBerry ID will be used to access your BBM, email, text messages, files, and all other device content.
For more information, visit www.blackberry.com/BBID.
*BlackBerry Blend works with select BlackBerry phones. Visit www.blackberry.com/blend to check if your smartphone is supported.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit360.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt360
Apparound can easily be managed from your own back office via a secure online platform with administration console and content management system (CMS).
• Product Catalogue: distribution of brochures, flyers, price-lists etc. in digital form
• CPQ offer configurator: automatic generation of fast, accurate offers
• Guided Selling: step by step guidance of the sales dialog right through to the final offer
• Contract generator with e-signature: transformation of accepted offers into legal contracts
• Contract Authorisation process: quick approval of offers straight after the contract is signed
• Gamification: game elements inside the app, to help increase emotional engagement of agents and boost sales up to 30%
• Advertising & promotions: push notifications about discounts, promotions and new products
• Customer Survey: set up surveys and collect immediate customer feedback
• Sales Analytics: collect real time statistics about sales performance, analytics and forecasting
• Configurable for different products: from cars to insurance & telecom plans
• On/Off-line access
• Work on smartphone & tablet
• Automatic synchronisation
• Best-in-class CPQ (Configure. Price. Quote) module
• Content management system
• Game elements & mechanics
• Push notifications
• In-app advertising
• CRM and ERP integration (Oracle, SAP, Salesforce etc.)
• Integration with other tools, modules, widgets
* viewing / drawing & constructing / polygon & patch modeling / texturing / 3d-painting
* intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
* adapts to almost any Android-device, highly configurable
to get help, report bugs, and to suggest features and improvements , see http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143422
•change the view while drawing or modeling, using multi-touch or by tilting your device
-up to 4 touch-points, gyroscope / accelerometer
•toggle wireframe, shading, textures, lighting, x-ray, backface cull; hide objects / faces
•perspective / othographic projection
•draw freehand-lines, CAD-polylines & splines in 3d, combine them to complex networks
-rotate the construction-plane while drawing
-adjust splines via anchor-points & handles using multi-touch
•create rectangles, grids, boxes, polygons, prisms, pyramids, discs, cylinders, cones, tori, spheres, helices
-auto-align them to surfaces
•select & transform any number of vertices, edges, faces or objects
-multi-touch lasso & paint selection
-select paths, loops, rings, border, outline
-grow/shrink, invert, convert selections
•move simultaneously in all spatial directions, using two fingers
•rotate freely around all 3 axes, scale, flip objects
-individual / common pivot
•snap to a 3d-grid, points, lines or faces
•link objects hierarchically
•create copies, instances & arrays
•model arbitrary complex polygon meshes, manifold or not
-normals, colors & UVs are retained
•weld vertices (center / target / auto), merge or collapse faces & edges
•extrude or bridge edges & faces
•subdivide regularly, insert edge loops or “draw” edges
•detach, split, slice
•chamfer edges & corners
•"inflate" lines or edges to pipes
-at branchings, the simplest possible joints are created, yielding contiguous manifold surfaces
•"thicken" surfaces to solids
-create manifold objects even from complex constructs
•create "patch-surfaces" from spline-networks
-2-, 3-, 4-sided patches
-adjust them via control-points & handles, using multi-touch
-create smooth surfaces, creases & cusps
-mix patches with polygon-meshes
•place directional-, point- & spot-lights
-adjust color, ambient / diffuse intensity, decay, cone-angle & -falloff
•define materials: diffuse & specular color, shininess, emission, transparency, texture
•assign them to whole objects or individual faces
•assign vertex-colors to faces, edges, vertices, creating gradients
•view & edit normals
•map textures using planar, box, cylindrical or spherical projection, or face / wrap mapping
•adjust the maps directly in the 3d-viewpot, split or weld UVs
•use your own images, or the included over 100 varied materials
-adjust & crop the images
•create procedural textures: gradient, tile, checker, clouds, turbulence
•paint directly on surfaces in the 3d-viewport
•move, resize & zoom "windows" using multi-touch gestures
•choose any color with one grip by moving in the 3d color-space with two fingers
•change the colors & sizes of the interface, pointer, vertices, edges...
•import & export .obj files incl. materials, textures, normals*
•undo any operation, save the full construction-history to a file*
•a status-bar shows hints for using the tools
•a detailed user manual is available, covering all of Spacedraw's functions
~ to start using Spacedraw, follow the Quick start tutorial: http://www.scalisoft.com/quickstart.htm ~
~ watch the video in at least 480p to make all details discernible ~
* the free version only saves / exports scenes with up to 1000 vertices, and no history
Attachments, Backup, Widget, labels, archiving, context alerts and a flexible filter are just some of the advanced features
Download now, get more done today
Use Forum to report problems
todo task organizer planner reminder
Color Suite Lite works as a catalog of colors from different brands and products, you can search products/colors and see how to combine those colors.
Shows how color is seen by colorblind (with all color info).
Shows color listings by brand/product
RGB, Hex, CMYK, Lab, HSV-HSB conversion.
If you require a new product to be added to the matching color system, just contact us by email with your request.
Benjamin™ Moore Paints
Guild Colors™ Paints
British Std (BS2660,BS281C,BS4800 1989,BS4800 2011,BS5252)
DIN 6164 Std
NCS 1950 Std
And a lot more!
What's new? v1.1.0
- New Tip of the day on start up.
- Organized Shorts cuts alphabetically.
- New App Style (Look and Feel)
- Smaller file size (now only 3MB)
- Save app to SD card (where supported)
- Improved layout on Smart Phones.
View and find keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) for the most common functions in Blender.
This application uses large buttons and text for comfortable use as a companion app.
Find keyboard shortcuts by function, or browse and discover how to to become a more efficient CG artist by discovering new short cuts.
This app is free and ad free.
If you would like any features added please let me know and I'll do my best to incorporate them :)
✽✽✽ FEATURES ✽✽✽
☯ Book appointments in your calendar with a few clicks.
☯ With SetMore in your Android device, say goodbye to your appointment diary.
☯ Take all your Setmore appointments in your Android device.
☯ Be an active participant in online appointment scheduling of your business.
☯ Can be used as the appointment scheduling app for hair salons, law firms, spas, pet services and professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, photographers, financial consultants, personal trainers, consultants and many others.
☯ Plan ahead by taking a glimpse of the agenda of your business.
☯ Receive notifications regarding cancellation, booking or rescheduling appointments.
☯ Make changes like adding new customers, services, staffs and much more.
☯ Select and view the entire information associated with a single appointment.
☯ Get alerts every time you add/delete/update a customer, staff, service or category.
☯ Set the working hours for individual staffs of your business.
☯ Access the customer inventory of your business in an easy manner.
✽✽✽ REVIEWS ✽✽✽
☞ “...SetMore is one of the most powerful appointment scheduler available today.” ~ Appstorm
☞ “...the application’s support for multiple users and the various tasks they can perform is a welcome feature for any small business owner…” ~ AppAppeal
☞ “...SetMore Appointments scheduling system helps small businesses nurture their customer relationships...” ~ Nails Mag
☞ Listed by Listio http://bitly.com/1dxWQNF
✽✽✽ NEWS AND SUPPORT ✽✽✽
Join the community to boost your business and get the best out of SetMore
☞ Facebook http://fb.me/SetmoreAppointments
☞ Google+ http://gplus.to/setmore
☞ Twitter http://twitter.com/SetMore
☞ Blog http://www.setmore.com/blog/
☞ Support http://www.setmore.com/support/
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access and stream your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files. Upload and view your photos and videos. It's all there, in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
This application defies the laws of the universe by checking travel disruptions and cross-checking with your regular journeys. If you will be affected by disruptions, you will be notified - hopefully in time for you to find an alternative route.
This application works for travels within Transport for London network (underground, overground and DLR).
A native mobile app teaching artists the foundational elements that make up a strong photo and come "Before The Filter". First:
- BTF introduces the topic, sometimes compositional or topical (food, selfies, etc) and the concept behind it
- then it shows a few examples of the technique in use
- then a grid/template is shown and explained how to be used
- then the grid is overlayed on the camera viewfinder
- once a picture is taken tips are given on editing it in relation to the principal
Finally the artist can share their before & after editing photos together, proud of the fact that even their "Before The Filter" photo looks great!
This app was made during Photo Hack Day Japan in February 2014 by Antony Tran and Benjamin Watanabe.