The app provides many 3D features including rotating model with finger movement, zooming in/out, changing object material color, changing rendering light intensity, etc. You can rotate 3D model in any direction, or only along x, y or z axis. You can load multiple files, view them together. You can view model in 3D rendering or wireframe mode. You can also use it to find out information about your files, for instance, the file size, the height, width and depth of your model, total surface area, total length, etc.
The app supports rendering 3D objects on top of different background, for instance, you can change background color, make it transparent or use an image. You can choose any image you want to be the background image. For instance, you can use environment picture, or just simply your company's logo.
The app provides you snapshot feature so that you can take a screenshot of your 3D model, and draw your remark on it and send it to your coworkers through email for reviewing and collaborating purpose.
3D data files can be added to your device's external storage folder called 'afanche'. Just connect your phone (or tablet) to a PC and copy 3D models to the 'afanche' folder of the device. After that, you can use the app to load the models. If you have files in any other folder of your device, you can use the app to find and open them as well. You can use the app to open files from email(attachment) or web (by downloading). The app also supports third party file management app, for instance, DropBox, Box, etc. Note,
The app is not just a 3D data file viewer. It is also a file organizer. The app provides file sorting feature to help you find your model quickly. You can sort by file name or file creation time. If you need share 3D model, you can use in-app email feature to send your model out as email attachment. You can use the app to create folder, move files between folders or delete folders or files. The app also provides you zip/unzip function, therefore, you can save all your project files into a single zip file.
Please make sure you use the Menu button of your device. Many features of the app are only visible after you press Menu button.
The app provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can manage picture or video of your project and 3D files together. The app provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
The app is powerful and super easy to use. It is fast and capable of loading huge models. ATView3D 3D visualization apps are widely used by professionals all over the world.
The app is part of ATView3D 3D visualization tool family developed by Afanche Technologies. If you need Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows app for other 3D file formats, please search 'Afanche' or 'ATView3D' to find more 3D apps. Afanche Technologies is a company specialized in 3D technologies.For more info, please visit our website http://www.afanche.com.
Read and respond to your BBM and text messages instantly on your tablet. You can also access your email and work files without the need for VPN.
No wires, no saving to a cloud, no transferring information between devices, it’s just there.
BlackBerry Blend requires you to sign in with the BlackBerry ID associated your BlackBerry smartphone* as your BlackBerry ID will be used to access your BBM, email, text messages, files, and all other device content.
For more information, visit www.blackberry.com/BBID.
*BlackBerry Blend works with select BlackBerry phones. Visit www.blackberry.com/blend to check if your smartphone is supported.
TRY THE LATEST D3D SCULPTOR FREE VERSION ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS.
Inspired by zBrush, 3Ds Max, Maya and Blender.
-The is the Full version with no restrictions-
Export OBJ format with textures to be used in 3D design programs such as 3DS Max.
Video Tutorials can be found at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKi3nVnVXUF03fHN97KR4BM49rJ7qGMnn
d3D Sculptor -Tutorial - Design a house
d3D Sculptor - Tutorial - Head sculpting facial features
d3D Sculptor - Tutorial - Flying Bat
1.2Ghz Dual-Core Processor
1 GB Ram
2.26Ghz Quad Core Processor (LG Nexus 5)
2 GB Ram
Note: Stylus Pen is not supported
This is an evolving app and more than a OBJ viewer. Any suggestions, please feel free to email me and I will attempt to implement the change into the app.
Tags: 3D modelling, SketchUp, 123D, TrueSculpt, Sculptris, Spacedraw
The Duct Sizer application allows you to quickly size one HVAC duct run using the constant friction method. Think of this application as a digital version of the classic Trane Ductulator.
In the "Size by Airflow" mode, you can specify the total airflow in CFM (or L/s), the aspect ratio and one of either the velocity of air or the friction loss per 100 feet (30 meters). The results include both the exact and rounded height and width (or diameter) dimensions, the equivalent diameter (for rectangular and oval duct) and the calculated velocity and friction loss.
In the "Size by Dimensions" mode, you can analyze an existing duct system. There are options to input the existing duct dimensions and one of either the airflow or velocity values to derive the calculated duct friction loss.
You can specify additional parameters such as the duct shape (rectangular, round, or oval), the duct material type (10+ duct material items), duct roughness, the air temperature and the air pressure. You can also choose to display values in either English (IP) or Metric (SI) units.
This application uses slider controls that allow you to quickly increment or decrement the input values and immediately observe the calculated results.
In addition, you can email all inputs and results to any email address.
The "HVAC Duct Sizer" application was designed by Carmel Software Corporation, a leader in HVAC design software since 1995. In fact, Autodesk (the makers of AutoCAD) acquired our load calculation software and incorporated it into their leading 3D modeling software called Revit. We currently offer 35+ apps for the iPhone and Android. In addition, we developed the ASHRAE 62.1 ventilation and Duct Fitting Database iPhone apps that are currently sold by ASHRAE, Inc.
REGARDING COMMENTS BELOW:
1. WE'VE ADDED THE FLEXIBLE DUCT, HELIX CORE DUCT MATERIAL TYPE TO THE DATABASE
2. THE LATEST UPDATE HAS BEEN TESTED ON A VARIETY OF ANDROID SCREEN SIZES INCLUDING ANDROID PHONE/TABLET. IT IS MUCH EASIER TO USE THE SLIDER CONTROLS NOW.
3. THE COMMENT BELOW ABOUT INCORRECT CALCULATIONS: IN FACT, THE CALCULATIONS ARE 100% CORRECT. WE HAVE COMPARED IT AGAINST A STANDARD DUCTULATOR AND ALSO OTHER DESKTOP SOFTWARE CALCULATORS. EVERYTHING IS CALCULATING CORRECTLY. PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@CARMELSOFT.COM IF YOU HAVE ANY HESITATIONS.
Design your creation, then add detailed features or paint on skin, fur, feathers. Whatever you imagine. Export your finished sculpture as an image or 3D model and 3D print into a real sculpture!
• Create or sculpt anything - creatures, spaceships, vehicles, props and more directly on your device in full 3D.
• 3D texturing and painting lets you apply your own photos directly onto the surface of your model
• Easy to use yet extremely powerful skeleton builder makes creating 3D objects as easy as drawing a stick figure.
• In-app 3D print ordering allows you to turn your digital sculpture into a real physical object delivered to your door
• Export sculptures as OBJ files with textures for use in other 3D tools such as Autodesk Maya or 3ds Max.
• Browse the community to get inspired and remix sculptures made by other users, and share your own original creations.
What software to opt for ? Design and CAD software packages are not good because of many reasons.Is there a way out ?
ASCON has developed a fantastic application for this purpose. To start conceptual design you do not need to be a professional designer, no need to pay for engineering house services or design in CAD software. Your inspiration coupled with SubDivFormer app for Android is the way to go!
If you are neither engineer nor designer then SubDivFormer application is a right choice for coming up with a model of special gift for your friends, kids, relatives. Need a creative interior item or plaything ? Make a model of it and send it for 3D-print.
How to form a model:
How to transform a model:
✓Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
✓Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
✓Complete—Solutions for both statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
✓Integrated—Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect engineering app is ideal for static systems analysis using free body diagrams:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, and inferencing
•Object dimensioning, global scaling, units, constraints
•Import image as background
•Create joints (welded, pinned)
•Break element at joints
•Create supports (fixed, grounded, sliding)
•Create loads (known, unknown, distributed) and moments
•Add weight to individual elements
•Compute reaction forces and moments for equilibrium and over-constrained systems
•Toggle forces to show force vector components
•Results reporting with picture, results, all equations
•Save and load files from Autodesk 360
•In app tutorials
The Dashboard - Stay on top of status and work with quick access to your Outstanding Items, Recent Items, Reports and Pinned Items.
Workspace Data – Make sure the whole team is always connected wherever they are with access to an instantly updated single source of “the truth”.
Workflow – Eliminate bottlenecks in your processes by letting task owners perform approvals and other workflow actions the minute they are notified, regardless of where they are.
Change Management – Take control of change as it happens by responding to Change Requests in real time and instantly initiating and communicating Change Orders. Understand the what, where, and why of every change by viewing a record of the complete change history and approval process.
Attachments – Improve your team’s understanding of products, assemblies and components by quickly and easily capturing and attaching images with your camera or from your Gallery whenever and wherever.
Reports – Improve decision-making by accessing custom and shared easy-to-understand reports charts, and graphs.
To find out more about PLM 360, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com. To participate in our community, get help and training, share your ideas and meet our experts, please visit http://www.autodeskplm360.com/community.
•Fast—Real-time solving capabilities and immediate feedback on the simulation performance. Print, email, or view a results report on any HTML-enabled browser or mobile device.
•Easy—Intuitive interaction for drawing, constraining, and simulating concepts. Simply tap objects to select, and then move, rotate, and scale.
•Complete—Solutions for statically determinate and over-constrained or indeterminate problems.
•Integrated—Store, share and collaborate with Autodesk 360. Easy workflow continuation into CAD with industry-standard export capabilities via DXF™ files and email for file sharing.
The Autodesk ForceEffect Motion engineering app is perfect for developing mechanical systems with moving parts upfront in the in the design process, some of the features include:
•Freehand sketching of elements and construction lines with snaps, constraints, inferencing and dimensions
•Import image as background, simple manipulation
•Create functional mechanical joints (welded, pinned, sliding, collar, crossing)
•Create supports (fixed pin, grounded, sliding collar)
•Mechanism animation and functional drag
•Analyze positional data by adding trace points (trace path, velocity vectors)
•Interactive graphing of trace points (velocity, displacement, acceleration)
•Create Actuators (motors, linear)
•Results reporting with picture, animation, graph and graph data table
•Save and load files from Autodesk Cloud
•Export mechanism directly to ForceEffect to easily conduct static load analysis
•In app tutorials
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
The target user is OpenGL ES 2.0 programmer. It requires Android 3.0 and later.
Go to https://sites.google.com/site/renderdroid/releases/step-by-step for usage.
- Camera preview/Video play as texture
- Pack/Unpack effect
- 3DS, MD2 models support
- 2D JPG, PNG, DDS texture support
- Cube DDS texture support
- Shortcut to take a picture as texture
- Shader editor
- User defined scalar, vector, matrix
- Predefined time variable, eye position, various transform matrices
- Render to texture
- Render states: Cull Face, Depth Enable/Disable
- User defined camera
- Multiple passes
- Instant editor overlay render view
* support float1~float4
* support bool1~bool4
* support color (as float4)
* moving around by dragging
* minimum/restore/close ( -+x button at right top)
* show/hide triad (axes in RGB as XYZ)
- Zoom/rotate camera in render view
- Side by side stereoscopy output (so far not tested due to lack of 3D TV)
- Help views for GLES 2.0 API and GLES SL 1.0 references
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw mobile app to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple projects and sites from your Android smartphone or tablet.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View 2D and 3D DWF® files and data about specific elements in your designs when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD® DWG® and DXF™ files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View project photos, images, and other documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG® and DXF® files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other mobile productivity apps via WebDAV.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at www.autodesk.com/buzzsaw
View and find keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) for the most common functions in Blender.
Designed for Tablets (7" and up) this application uses large buttons and text for comfortable use as a companion app.
Find keyboard shortcuts by function, or browse and discover how to become more efficient CG artist by discovering new keyboard short cuts.
This app is free and ad free.
If you would like any features added please let me know and I'll do my best to incorporate them :)
What do you think when you delete all sentences by mistake? I think you want something in Windows like the "ctrl+z" in Android. But Android does not support even one time undo. This app allows you to go back to the past like time machine while you are editing text.
* Undo/redo infinitely (as long as possible)
* Save automatically (and you can resume)
How to use
* Touch the left allow button to undo
* Touch the right allow button to redo
* Scroll the seekbar to backward and forward freely
For more details [Japanese]: http://usi3.com/UndoableMemo
A native mobile app teaching artists the foundational elements that make up a strong photo and come "Before The Filter". First:
- BTF introduces the topic, sometimes compositional or topical (food, selfies, etc) and the concept behind it
- then it shows a few examples of the technique in use
- then a grid/template is shown and explained how to be used
- then the grid is overlayed on the camera viewfinder
- once a picture is taken tips are given on editing it in relation to the principal
Finally the artist can share their before & after editing photos together, proud of the fact that even their "Before The Filter" photo looks great!
This app was made during Photo Hack Day Japan in February 2014 by Antony Tran and Benjamin Watanabe.
This application defies the laws of the universe by checking travel disruptions and cross-checking with your regular journeys. If you will be affected by disruptions, you will be notified - hopefully in time for you to find an alternative route.
This application works for travels within Transport for London network (underground, overground and DLR).