AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
* viewing / drawing & constructing / polygon & patch modeling / texturing / 3d-painting
* intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
* adapts to almost any Android-device, highly configurable
to get help, report bugs, and to suggest features and improvements , see http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143422
•change the view while drawing or modeling, using multi-touch or by tilting your device
-up to 4 touch-points, gyroscope / accelerometer
•toggle wireframe, shading, textures, lighting, x-ray, backface cull; hide objects / faces
•perspective / othographic projection
•draw freehand-lines, CAD-polylines & splines in 3d, combine them to complex networks
-rotate the construction-plane while drawing
-adjust splines via anchor-points & handles using multi-touch
•create rectangles, grids, boxes, polygons, prisms, pyramids, discs, cylinders, cones, tori, spheres, helices
-auto-align them to surfaces
•select & transform any number of vertices, edges, faces or objects
-multi-touch lasso & paint selection
-select paths, loops, rings, border, outline
-grow/shrink, invert, convert selections
•move simultaneously in all spatial directions, using two fingers
•rotate freely around all 3 axes, scale, flip objects
-individual / common pivot
•snap to a 3d-grid, points, lines or faces
•link objects hierarchically
•create copies, instances & arrays
•model arbitrary complex polygon meshes, manifold or not
-normals, colors & UVs are retained
•weld vertices (center / target / auto), merge or collapse faces & edges
•extrude or bridge edges & faces
•subdivide regularly, insert edge loops or “draw” edges
•detach, split, slice
•chamfer edges & corners
•"inflate" lines or edges to pipes
-at branchings, the simplest possible joints are created, yielding contiguous manifold surfaces
•"thicken" surfaces to solids
-create manifold objects even from complex constructs
•create "patch-surfaces" from spline-networks
-2-, 3-, 4-sided patches
-adjust them via control-points & handles, using multi-touch
-create smooth surfaces, creases & cusps
-mix patches with polygon-meshes
•place directional-, point- & spot-lights
-adjust color, ambient / diffuse intensity, decay, cone-angle & -falloff
•define materials: diffuse & specular color, shininess, emission, transparency, texture
•assign them to whole objects or individual faces
•assign vertex-colors to faces, edges, vertices, creating gradients
•view & edit normals
•map textures using planar, box, cylindrical or spherical projection, or face / wrap mapping
•adjust the maps directly in the 3d-viewpot, split or weld UVs
•use your own images, or the included over 100 varied materials
-adjust & crop the images
•create procedural textures: gradient, tile, checker, clouds, turbulence
•paint directly on surfaces in the 3d-viewport
•move, resize & zoom "windows" using multi-touch gestures
•choose any color with one grip by moving in the 3d color-space with two fingers
•change the colors & sizes of the interface, pointer, vertices, edges...
•import & export .obj files incl. materials, textures, normals*
•undo any operation, save the full construction-history to a file*
•a status-bar shows hints for using the tools
•a detailed user manual is available, covering all of Spacedraw's functions
~ to start using Spacedraw, follow the Quick start tutorial: http://www.scalisoft.com/quickstart.htm ~
~ watch the video in at least 480p to make all details discernible ~
* the free version only saves / exports scenes with up to 1000 vertices, and no history
• save and export scenes with more than 1000 vertices
• save the undo-history to files
Simply install this app in addition to Spacedraw to make these features available.
there is a thread dedicated to work in progress done with Spacedraw at polycount, http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106465&page=2
With over 7 million downloads, Whiteboard is the leading real-time collaborative painting app for iOS. Now it's going to Android Google Play.
Wirelessly connect two Android devices over Wi-Fi peer-to-peer!
✓ Open any image or photo on your device!
✓ Save your drawings!
✓ Change your marker transparency (opacity)!
✓ Choose any color you want, with the new full-spectrum color picker!
✓ Better drawing quality!
✓ Newly-redesigned interface! It's truly a pleasure to use, with a full-screen canvas to play with. To bring up the drawing tools, touch the screen with two fingers.
✓ Faster and more stable than ever before!
Connect over Wi-Fi by connecting two devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
For best results, tap the name of the other device on only ONE of the devices.
You may need to wait up to 30-60 seconds for devices to see each other. The first resolve takes the longest; if you disconnect and reconnect after this, it should be much faster. This is a hardware/OS limitation.
"I love how fluid and natural it feels when you draw."
"This application has potential to be a big hit on iPhone and iPod touch. You can either just make a drawing yourself, or connect to someone else via Bluetooth (a friend, family member with another iPhone or touch) or by wi-fi if anyone else is sharing, and work on one drawing together. You could also use it to play games that you draw like tic tac toe or annotate a photo or map for example with a note. The ability to upload your creations to an online gallery and have them rated adds another positive element to this well-thought-out application."
"A picture is worth a thousand words... maybe more on the iPhone."
✓ To erase the board without going back to the full-screen drawing tools, enable Shake to Start Over. Choose the Eraser tab -> under "Shake Action", choose "Start Over".
✓ If you enjoy this app, please give it a top rating to encourage me to develop more. Send me your feedback for updates, as I have plans for many future improvements! Thanks :)
Developed by Greengar with love
Express design ideas with easy-to-use tools
• Create 3D forms quickly by using our innovative 3D sketching system
• Sketching is not constrained to one plane
• Use other objects in the scene as snap references, including levels
• Sketch lines, splines and circles with local and global axis alignments and snapping options
• Directly manipulate forms using gestures for easy model changes
• Move objects more accurately by first selecting the point you wish to snap with
Easy access to site information
• Set project location in a searchable maps interface
• Review historical climate data based on location
• Import satellite image of your site
• Design directly in the context of your proposed building location
• Explore the effects of the sun using the location-aware Shadow Study tool
Collaborate with team members
• Store and share designs in the cloud using Autodesk® 360 cloud services
• Easily transfer designs to desktop applications via RVT and OBJ file formats
• Explore design ideas and add detail to early design forms using award-winning BIM technology
Participate in the community
• We want to hear about how you use FormIt! Take our survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/formit_android
• Our support forum has moved to: http://forums.autodesk.com
• Visit us at http://formit.autodesk.com and share your images with the community
• Follow us on Twitter @FormIt3D
- NEW! In app Tetris-like game
- No ads
- Automatically create palette from image/photo.
- Several pre-designed palettes available
- Drag&Drop to re-order colours
- Random palette generator
- Brightness / Saturation tuning
- Pick colour at gradients
- Save color schemes in a personal library
- Share your color swatches
- Review palette on 3D objects (with shadows and highlights)
Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/mycolorcollection
What software to opt for ? Design and CAD software packages are not good because of many reasons.Is there a way out ?
ASCON has developed a fantastic application for this purpose. To start conceptual design you do not need to be a professional designer, no need to pay for engineering house services or design in CAD software. Your inspiration coupled with SubDivFormer app for Android is the way to go!
If you are neither engineer nor designer then SubDivFormer application is a right choice for coming up with a model of special gift for your friends, kids, relatives. Need a creative interior item or plaything ? Make a model of it and send it for 3D-print.
How to form a model:
How to transform a model:
- Select colors from the official web color list from w3 standards.
- Find the closest matching web color just by clicking.
- Find palettes that use your colors or by keyword on COLOURlovers.com
- Increased number of colors in the grid.
- Small Bug fixes
Palette starts with primary colors and fills in the spectrum to create a complete and usable palettes for interface designs.
The "Live Palette" feature uses your phone's camera to generate palettes from the dominant and prominent colors of your surroundings. Share your unique palettes among friends or apply it in your work. Whichever way you prefer.
Have fun with colors!
• Automatically extract prominent colors from an image from your gallery or camera with our unique homemade algorithm.
• Manually pick any number of colors in an object with your camera.
• Grab color codes from any text, such as an email.
• Generate palettes with various color models such as complementary, split-complementary, triadic, tetradic, analogous, monochromatic etc.
• Share palettes with a link for quick preview.
• View various information about a color and convert to other color codes.
• Copy color codes to your clipboard with a tap.
• Add colors using various color code formats including CSS named colors.
• Add more than 4 colors in a palette.
• Generate more palettes from a color
• Add another palette to an existing palette
Note: You need to restart the app after purchase.
Automatically extract prominent colors from an image from your gallery or camera with our homemade algorithm tailored for color palettes, or manually pick any number of colors colors with the dedicated color picker from your camera.
Grab color codes from any random text, such as an email your client sent, or some colors you find in an article in a web page. It's easy and dead simple.
Generate harmonious color schemes from an existing color using various models such as complementary, split-complementary, triadic, tetradic, analogous, monochromatic etc. and save them to your library.
Sharing is important, so we made it easier than ever to share color palettes. The recipient gets a link to quickly preview the colors in Croma. Even if he doesn't have the app.
See all sorts of details about a color. Convert any color code to various color code formats easily. When adding a color, you can use any color code format including the CSS named colors. Copy the color code to your clipboard with just a tap.
We made Croma to help designers manage colors easily, because colors matter. While it's very easy to have lots of features and be bloated, we like to keep things simple, helping you with the things you need the most and allow you to work seamlessly without getting in your way.
Croma can be helpful in various tasks, such as, web and graphic design, anywhere colors are needed. It's a must have productivity tool for designers.
We believe in open source. The source code for Croma is hosted at: https://github.com/numixproject/org.numixproject.croma
What's new? v1.1.0
- New Tip of the day on start up.
- Organized Shorts cuts alphabetically.
- New App Style (Look and Feel)
- Smaller file size (now only 3MB)
- Save app to SD card (where supported)
- Improved layout on Smart Phones.
View and find keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) for the most common functions in Blender.
This application uses large buttons and text for comfortable use as a companion app.
Find keyboard shortcuts by function, or browse and discover how to to become a more efficient CG artist by discovering new short cuts.
This app is free and ad free.
If you would like any features added please let me know and I'll do my best to incorporate them :)
- A modern and easy interface
- An easy way to create and browse Palettes
- A beautiful color picker control
- Copy / Paste colors to and from the clipboard
- Information of colors in different color formats such as RGB and Hexadecimal
- Save a picked color as your background image.
Each color is provided with RGB & CMYK parameters.
Is also provided a method for calibrating the screen of your device. We recommend mainly to adjust the white background with a white sheet of paper.
Recommend this app to any Graphic or Web Designer!
The ability to carry out quality tests and inspections swiftly intuitively. Checklists are easily generated and modified via the web and may include pass/fail tests, relevant photos, additional text, dates or signatures as needed.
- Faults Management
A practical fault resolution system, available through reporting and management. - All the documents and plans regarding your project are available at your fingertips. As well, all active documents are automatically synced to the latest version shared between your construction team members, and it is easy for any member to update these documents and plans by adding markups or text. As well, each project is allowed an unlimited number of documents which can easily uploaded via the web as well as or smartphone
- Advanced Reports
Real time reports are available to all users, detailing both how the project has progressed and its current status. These detailed reports allow the analysis of issues that may be holding up project progress, and if required, presenting information on such issues to whatever level of detail that is needed.
Real time notifications, which aid project team members in increasing their productivity and enhancing the progress of your project, helping to solve the issues that require immediate attention to individuals or groups over the course of the project.
- Messaging System
An enhanced messaging system, which ensures authorized team members are able to communicate with each other regarding the entire project or any specific unit as needed. All such communication is documented and saved in the cloud for any needed access or auditing you may require to help keep your project on track.
- Documents and Plans
All the relevant documents for the project are always synced and up-to-date from the within app or the website. It is easy to upload documents from everywhere, scribble or write over any PDF or photos, and share them with the relevant people.
- Contractors Management
The added ability to manage sub-contractors as well as tools to allow you to view their associated faults.
- Multiple projects
Buildup app is also able to support multiple projects, based on your construction company’s requirements.
Learn more: http://buildup.co
This application defies the laws of the universe by checking travel disruptions and cross-checking with your regular journeys. If you will be affected by disruptions, you will be notified - hopefully in time for you to find an alternative route.
This application works for travels within Transport for London network (underground, overground and DLR).
A native mobile app teaching artists the foundational elements that make up a strong photo and come "Before The Filter". First:
- BTF introduces the topic, sometimes compositional or topical (food, selfies, etc) and the concept behind it
- then it shows a few examples of the technique in use
- then a grid/template is shown and explained how to be used
- then the grid is overlayed on the camera viewfinder
- once a picture is taken tips are given on editing it in relation to the principal
Finally the artist can share their before & after editing photos together, proud of the fact that even their "Before The Filter" photo looks great!
This app was made during Photo Hack Day Japan in February 2014 by Antony Tran and Benjamin Watanabe.