dial monk saves 10 seconds on every phone call you make! Dial monk is the only app you will need to boost your outbound voice calling activity. Click to call, instantly!
This is all you need to do - sync your computer and android phone to make phone calls in a second:
1. Install the dialmonk android app on your smartphone
2. Install the dialmonk chrome plugin on your desktop computer or laptop
dialmonk transforms all of your phone numbers into links. When you want to make a call, all you have to do is click on the phone number. Your synced mobile phone will automatically dial out the number instantly.
To sum it up, chrome to phone in one second!
Click on the link to read about how dialmonk delivers it's click to call promise http://dialmonk.com/click-to-call/
Dialmonk saves more than just time by giving you insights on your calling patterns. Dialmonk is a business phone system on mobile. It is designed in such a way that you can use dialmonk to build your company a mobile call center at a fraction of the cost as compared to the traditional set up. Most of the contact center software features you need for your company's voice calls are now available on an android phone with the dialmonk app. Dialmonk saves time on setup and money on hardware purchases & calling costs.
So, sit back, relax and call your leads and customers in a second!
How can you use dial monk?
1. If you're an Inside Sales Rep, Account Manager or Tele Marketer - directly call your customers from your CRM by clicking on the phone number. If you use spreadsheets to manage leads, just upload the spreadsheet to Google Drive. All your phone numbers will transform into links.
2. Looking for takeaway places for dinner? Looking to call a company you looked up on Google? Trying to find the contact number of a company? Click on the phone number and call directly from the Google Search interface, contact page of a website, yelp, craiglist or directory listing.
3. You want to call someone from your Gmail contact list? Did you just receive someone's phone number by email? Call them right from inside Gmail's interface.
Advantages of using dialmonk
a. Calls pushed to your phone at bullet speed. No effort. Time saved.
b. Data and analytics about the time you spend on calls.
c. Easy dialer - No shuffling between your phone and laptop.
Recent years have shown how widespread password re-use is. Research of the Sony and Yahoo showed that 59% of people with accounts in both sources used the same password.
Use this app to check if any of your accounts were part of some of the large breaches in recent years.
Based on the 'Have I Been Pwned?' service by Troy Hunt.
The design of this app was heavily inspired by Google Now's Card UI and the Holo Design Guidelines.
Permissions: This app only uses the Internet permission to pass the account name to the 'Have I Been Pwned?' service. No other connections are made, as can be verified in the source code.
Source Code: https://github.com/blunden/haveibeenpwned
This application can't provide past deletes, but if you install it, it will notify you when somebody delete you! Social Snitch is saving your friends' list and comparing it automatically every day with the existing list on Facebook. When it finds a difference, it will notify you!
You only have to install it and login with Facebook, nothing else! Social Snitch is running automatically every day.
From Feb 2015 this app has stopped working. Facebook has decided to change everything and fuck developers, gracias Facebook.