This application helps you to:
- write a personal diary
- report your professional activities
- track your sport's performance (daily tracking, ...)
- follow up the status of you personnal projects
- write a journal of holiday while traveling
- keep updated your log book (sailor, aviator, ...)
- write your own biography
- ... and much more: it's up to you !
DailyNote application features the following:
- quick access to the note for the current day
- list previous notes (number of items to display can be customized)
- access to any day's note
- search for notes starting from any date
- search for notes containing a word (or group of words)
- synchronization with the online web application: http://appdailynote.com (requires to create a free account)
With your free account on http://appdailynote.com you can also:
- access you notes from any computer, or mobile device
- import and export your notes
- synchronize with online server (with smart sync: optimise the way each daily note is sync to limit data transfer)
and that's not all, more features to come soon:
- monthly and yearly notes, to sum up and keep track of the major event and main items of your daily notes
- view statistics on your own notes
- and you can submit any new feature that would be useful to you !
- some icons are provided by http://openiconlibrary.sourceforge.net/
• Read & watch first: http://bit.ly/GoalistHelpVideo
• Useful tips & support in the forum: http://bit.ly/GoalistCommunityForum
★★★★★ Most powerful & customizable planner for Android
★★★★★ Absolutely unique, life-changing approach to planning
★★★★★ WARNING: causes addiction if used for over a week!
Have you ever achieved a goal or made a dream come true? You know it didn't happen just because you wanted it to happen or just because you were thinking about it, right? Sadly, it seems most people think that way. You know it happened only because you didn't leave anything to chance. You had to work really hard to take and keep control of your time and actions. But first you had to realize what you value, set goals and commit to them.
Goalist is a set of tools that may help you achieve your next dreams, as it helps us and many other people. With some imagination you can combine them into a powerful system providing feedback driving you to excellence.
Unsuccessful people use lack of time as a good excuse. Successful people have the exact same amount of time as anyone. They just manage it well. And as a goal achiever you know you cannot manage it if you don't measure it and plan in advance. Goalist allows you to create very detailed daily plans. It respects the unchangeable fact that a day has 24 hours. Unsuccessful people see taking the responsibility for each minute as too much burden. Successful people know it's the only way to get the most out of every day.
If you're diligent enough to create a complete plan every day, you'll see 24 hours is actually a lot. Based on your schedules you'll be able to generate and analyze useful stats, graphs and notifications. It will help you understand your current habits, set goals to improve them and stay motivated. After the initial setup planning in Goalist is very quick with a convenient search, day templates, everyday tasks and alarms scheduled automatically and rescheduled on plan changes.
You can monitor not only your time usage, but also other kinds of data that you put into a log. For instance: you have a goal to harden your abs. You will make slow or no progress if you do crunches now and then and don't track the number of repetitions. Using Goalist, you can easily track all the related data and get a variety of alerts. For example: you may warn yourself when your weekly average exercise time drops below 1 hour. Or you can detect muscle weakening by setting an alarm when you haven't managed to make at least 30 repetitions in one go during the last two weeks.
Then it's like tuning yourself by increasing your thresholds regularly. Getting to the next threshold value seems much more straightforward and manageable than the often overwhelming feeling of not even knowing where to start - when focusing on a distant finish instead.
Unless you know a shortcut or trick - simply tune yourself week by week!
Do you think such feedback could help you improve your habits and is worth an investment of some initial setup work? Then get Goalist!