* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
This app is specially recomend by Fitbit users. There is a Pro version available without ads and new features as one device selection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To work properly it is necessary to turn on the Bluetooth in discovery mode. PAIRED DEVICES AS HEADSETS WILL NOT BE FOUND.
Be constructive please :), if this app does not work on your device, instead of negative rating, send me a email with the device model and problem description in order to solve it.
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
ATTENTION! Starting Android 5.x (Lollipop) applications can not answer incoming calls anymore (at least without rooting the device). For this reason Handsfree will not work on new devices or after upgrading the OS and I see no reason to further develop the app. Thanks everybody.
By Bluetooth App Sender APK you can:
- See all installed app in a list with a details about each app in simple way.
- Send any app in your phone to other phone by more than one way, you can use Bluetooth, Email or any sending method supported in your device.
- Share any application installed in your phone to any other phone using Bluetooth, Email , Facebook and other social networks.
- See details about any installed app such as permission that this app has on your system.
- You have the ability to uninstall any unwanted app just in one click.
- You can run any application from the list to preview it.
This application allows your Motorola Android smartphone to communicate with you through your MOTOACTV device. When your phone is within Bluetooth range, you can share your Google keep note Gmail with your MOTOACTV device.
It's first releases and it can contain bugs. Be patient and feel free to communicate with me, and we will fix all of them.
Android's owners without google Keep, now you can share text from your preferred text editor (it have to support share functional).
* No ability to open information from main plugin list on the MOTOACTV watch, but it easily opening from Recent.
To all people who have a Note 10.1 2014 edition: I just aqcuired a testing device to be able to reproduce the behaviour experienced by users of this device: disconnects every 15 seconds or so.
I hope to find a solution for this soon, as long as is not a hardware related problem which I can't fix.
I'll keep you posted.
Please only enable debug reporting when requested by the developer for troubleshooting!
Ability to prevent screen from turning off when charging.
Keep screen on at system's brightness or dimmed.
Turn off the screen based on close proximity.
Ability to keep screen on when selected app is running and user is looking at the screen (camera is used to determine the presence of the user). This feature requires Android of version 4.0+ and a front-facing camera.
There is an application widget for quick service turn on/off.
* Incoming call
* Outgoing call
* Phone charging
* On a Timer (e.g. Every 3, 5, 10 or 15 mins)
* Miracast disconnected
It will then turn off Bluetooth based on your settings:
* When the call ends
* When the Bluetooth connection is lost
* Do not disable Bluetooth
* Miracast connected
Also included is the ability to auto answer call and specify specific Bluetooth devices to speed up connection
Lollipop users please note that its not possible for this app or any 3rd party app to auto answer phone calls. Only Google's apps can do this.
This app is particularly useful for when driving a car where you have forgotten to turn on Bluetooth for your in-car connection.
It will also save your battery as you don't need to keep your Bluetooth on all the time.
BT Reader Plus는 한층 업그레이드된 기능과 호환성을 제공합니다.
- SMS, MMS 읽기
- SNS 및 메신저 앱을 통해 수신된 메시지 읽기
2.SNS 설정 방법
- 단말 시스템설정 > 접근성 > 서비스
- BT Reader Plus 선택 > 사용설정(ON)
- BT Reader Plus의 SNS/메신저 설정에서 필요한 서비스 선택
+ Mono : HBM-260, HBM-280, HBM-216, HBM-290
+ Stereo : HBS-700, HBS-730, HBS-600, HBS-800, HBS-750, HBS-900
* 위 지원 모델 외의 Bluetooth Headset 은 지원하지 않습니다.
LG, LG전자, Bluetooth Headset, 블루투스 헤드셋, 블루투스, Bluetooth, BT, LG전자 악세사리, LG Electronics, LG Mobile Accessory, SMS Reader
1. WiFi off if screen off (White widget)
2. WiFi on if screen off (Green Widget)
3. WiFi on if screen off & charging (Amber Widget)
Delete existing widgets and re-add them to show new icons
The app does _not_:
- Turn on your wi-fi automatically. It just keeps it enabled if you have turned it on yourself through any other automatic or manual means.
- do special things to manage turning off wi-fi. There haven't been any reports of wi-fi not turning off when specified so that is left to Android built-in policies
Explanation for permissions requested:
Modify Global Settings: To modify wi-fi policy settings
View WiFi State: To check current wifi state
Change WiFi State: For a work around that needs to reset your wifi connection on some devices
Prevent phone from sleeping: Some devices need a partial or full wake lock in order to keep the wifi running
Full Internet Access: This is again for a workaround that requires pinging your gateway or another address. Without requesting this permission, the pinging fails. The app DOES NOT use the internet for accessing anything else and DOES NOT send or receive any data to/from the internet.
Receive Boot event: Used to keep the application working across phone reboots if needed.
Reddit username: shantzg001
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
This supports the earthping.com project - crowdsourced Bluetooth database. Users are also reporting usage to find their lost Bluetooth devices.
Scan data can be downloaded via email in JSON format. Also, this version uploads the found devices to a web database, which can be turned off in menu --> settings. Bluetooth 4.0 devices will be able to scan in Classic or Low Energy mode. Devices without Bluetooth 4.0 can scan in Classic mode only.
This is part of a research project into the extent that Bluetooth devices are used in the buildout of the Internet-of-things. Currently this supports Bluetooth Classic and 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy - BLE). The latest Nexus phones & tablets support BLE and Jelly Bean 4.3.
This app is oriented toward those curious about the extent of the Bluetooth devices in and around their neighborhood - drive through your neighborhood while scanning for Bluetooth devices and you'll see sensors, firetucks, freeway monitors, car brands, laptops, phones, TV set-top boxes, etc.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. That includes bugs, feature requests, sending of some scan data sets would be appreciated (email@example.com) and/or any comments about interesting Bluetooth devices you are seeing.
Many Thanks, John