"What time can you meet?"
When your colleague or friend asks for your availability, you would have to go to your calendar app and manually type out your free time. Or, you could take a screenshot of your calendar, but that involves scrubbing out private information. You might also share your calendar electronically, minus the details of your existing appointments, but that means sharing your entire calendar.
So, is there a way to share just your availabilities for a limited date range, without exposing any private information? Availability lets you do just that.
Simply select the dates you wish to meet, and Availability will analyze your calendar and pick out your free time. With just a few more taps, you can send your availabilities over to your colleague or friend.
- Select which calendars to analyze
- Narrow down your availabilities to your working hours
- Edit your availabilities after they are generated
- Build your availabilities from scratch... useful if you still use a pen-and-paper planner
More features are available in the Pro version:
- Quickly create appointments from your availabilities
- Automatically hide availabilities shorter than a specified duration
- Leave some buffer time before and after existing appointments
- Format your availabilities any way you want... abbreviations for months and days of the week, line breaks, and more
- Tweak resulting availabilities text
Availability is a companion for your calendar... and your life!
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.