Track your runs with GPS, analyze your performance, join Challenges and see how you stack up against friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS WITH GPS
• View the map of your run and hear audio updates as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, splits, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and earn Course Record honors
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• See how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Find and invite your friends via Facebook
• Motivate your friends with kudos and and comments
• Share your runs on Facebook and Twitter
FIND PLACES TO RUN
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Get even more feedback on your training with heart rate analysis, pace zone analysis, advanced segment effort comparison and Suffer Score calculations
• Level the playing field with leaderboards filtered by age and weight
• Hear your results immediately after completing a segment
• See a list of your friends currently out running or riding
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT STRAVA
“Strava’s phone app lets you get competitive any time you want. It ranks a user’s performance and compares it over specific courses to thousands of other athletes, with a worldwide leaderboard.” - Triathlete Magazine
“I’m loving that any time I want, I can fuel the competitive fire.” - Runnersworld.com
“We are already addicted, using it to try to beat the time of someone we have never met.” - Pocket-Lint
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 2.3.3 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information:
Built to help runners, joggers, and walkers of all ability levels and ages.
Easily track pace, distance, calories, time with audio alerts and much more!
“The best part of my run—the MapMyRun app. I’m in love with this thing… With MapMyRun, all you do is press Start when you begin your work out, and it calculates your route, mileage, minutes per mile and calories burned.” - @plankpilates
Track running, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg/min/max pace, distance, time, etc) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyRun.com.
Perfect training app for “couch to 5K”, all the way to elite marathoner, or even someone just looking for a weight loss, diet or calorie counting app.
Great for training for 10K, half marathon, marathon, even 50k (battery life up to 8 hours of tracking on newer phones!).
Visit www.MapMyRun.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of running, walking, and cycling routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like Nike+, Garmin, Polar, CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Timex, Magellan at www.MapMyRun.com
♬ Play music! This app keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can play your iPod, run Pandora or your favorite music app simultaneously. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyRun.com for the full experience.
We are offering our users (Android 2.2 and above) the possibility to train for the 4.5km, 12km and 42.195km races by means of three free training plans specifically designed by a qualified personal trainer.
EverywhereSport Run, as usual, will support and guide you during all the phases of your training.
The events will start from the city center at 9am CET (Largo Carlo Felice) and will finish inside the city's harbour at Stazione Marittima.
EverywhereSport Run is your virtual PERSONAL TRAINER for running, walking, jogging, cycling and many other sports.
It tracks your workouts and helps you in reaching your goals.
It uses the GPS to track and measure your fitness activities (running, walking, etc).
It is available for you everywhere every time you need it.
Thanks to GPS, EverywhereSport Run tracks and shows you the distance, speed and location when you run, jog, walk, bike, etc.
EverywhereSport Run has some distinctive features, as the "Virtual Personal Trainer" feature, the ability to build your workout schemes (workout regimes) and even the possibility to share those schemes. You can create complex workout regimes, as interval training routines.
We are committed to continuously improving the application, help us rating it in the Android Play Store.
If EverywhereSport Run does not satisfy you, please tell us in your comment (or by e-mail) how we can improve it.
PLEASE: if you encounter any troubles, please let us know so that we can fix them immediately!
Want to be a TESTER of the app? Send us an e-mail
Follow us on Facebook:
- virtual personal trainer
- creates custom workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- send and receive workout regimes and weekly workout plans
- GPS tracking
- accurate and fully featured chronometer
- it records and shows in realtime: time, distance, speed and pace
- supports kilometers and miles
- average, lap and last km (or mile) data
- audio feedback, fully customizable in 4 groups
- workout history with charts and route on the map
- share charts by e-mail and sms
- export your workouts in the GPX standard format
Whether you are a beginner or an expert sportsman,
EverywhereSport Run is designed to fully satisfy your needs.
Keep reading the following sections "Beginners" and "Experts" to see why EverywhereSport Run is for you!!
EverywhereSport Run is really easy and fun to use: just press the "Start" button and the application, using the GPS, will record your performance and support you giving all info you need, as distance you have done, speed and so on.
Set your goals and let the Virtual Personal Trainer guide you in reaching them!
EverywhereSport Run can be easily programmed for you by other people!
So, ask your friends or your trainer to set your goals for you!
They can prepare a workout regime using EverywhereSport Run and send it to you.
You receive that regime, then the Virtual Personal Trainer will guide you in following that workout routine.
IT IS VERY EASY!
You can even start using our examples: they are in the application for you. Get started with them, then modify them to suit your needs.
If you are an EXPERT SPORTSMAN, you will find in EverywhereSport Run all the flexibility you need to create even the most complex workout regime (even interval training).
Indeed EverywhereSport Run allows you to fully design your own workout schemes and assists you during your run, helping you to stick to your chosen pace. In this way, you can fully focus on the run!
You can create workout schemes and even weekly workout plans.
So, just set your goals before start running and let the app guide you reaching them.
At the end of your workout, compare your results with your desired goals.
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you’ve collected while running to build and grow your base.
BBC NEWS - “The only way to save yourself is to run for real.”
WIRED - “In the style of Runkeeper, with an exciting undead twist.”
LIFEHACKER - “A really cool way to get outside and exercise.”
CNN - “Turns exercise into a game - a terrifying, terrifying game.”
NPR - "It gets you moving!"
TIME.COM - "Takes all the fun of a zombie game and funnels it into a fitness app."
WHAT PLAYERS SAY:
“Evaded all zombie mobs :-) One of my best sprints ever; this app works!”
“This game will make you sweat. Perfect junction between game design and run tracker.”
“Just tried @zombiesrungame and for the first time in my life I feel truly alive.”
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
You become the hero in an epic story of humanity’s struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there’s a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well... This app includes all 33 missions from Season 1 as well as the first 7 missions from Season 2; and there'll be a further 60+ Season 2 missions released weekly and available for purchase!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional ‘Zombie Chases’ mode, you’ll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That’s right - we’ve made interval training *fun*!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps and full run history. Plus you can sync your runs with Runkeeper, export them as GPX files, and share them with friends!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVE
You automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It’s up to you.
- Version 2.0 comes with 30 missions
- Requires Android 4.0 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
INFORMATION ABOUT UPGRADING FROM VERSION 1.0
All Season 1 story missions are still included in ZR2 for free, along with mission progress and run logs. To change between seasons, simply visit the Missions screen and tap the "Season 1" tab at the top-left of the screen. This will display a menu that lets you switch to Season 2.
The Season 1 base has been upgraded to a new, more advanced base that fits in with the Season 2 story. You can still view your old base on ZombieLink. We apologise for not making this clear in the previous update - sorry.
Supply missions will be returning soon.
i.Run is the next generation running coach for your phone!!
RUN LIKE A PRO!
i.Run provides all the information you need while running. Our stylish user interface combined with maximum ease of use create a new experience during your training!
- Accurate values for speed, pace per mile, average per mile, record per mile, distance, current altitude, burned calories as well as trip time. Units can be set to US or metric.
- Watch yourself automatically move on the map and zoom in on your run with mile markers (red line)
- Receive your trips via email (KML und GPX) and review them at home (e.g., with Google Earth) or share them with other runners. You can send the data after each ride or anytime later from your track history (e.g. when there is no cellular network available). For detailed analysis of your trips at home we recommend to upload your tracks to the portal www.gpsies.com at no charge.
- Suspend, pause, and resume for receiving calls or when you need to take a break
Based on countless tests and refinement we calculate all values with maximum precision of the built in GPS. It just works - out of the box.
For the full experience we recommend to use an armband for your Android Phone. That helps to easily check the map and your performance during a training. It also greatly improves GPS quality for highest precision.
BUT THERE IS ONE MORE THING!
A MAP! Including running trails! Even offroad you will not get lost while searching for a nice trail for your training: Somebody from the huge OpenStreetMap community has already been there and mapped the trail for you! A community of more than 150.000 people is constantly mapping trails around the globe!
i.Run stores map data that has been loaded once. That saves battery during a training and allows you to preload the map when you are running in an area with no cellular connection or abroad.
This really brings running to the next level! i.Run makes perfect use of what a SmartPhone can do with GPS, connectivity and an amazing display.
And watching your tracks at home is more fun then ever, especially after a hard workout!
GET FREE UPDATES SOON!
The i.Run user base is thrilled by the mapped running trails and the intuitive and sleek UI. Now it's your turn! Our team is eager to get your feedback and implement cool new stuff. We have cool stuff in the pipeline and all future updates will be for free!
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their step counter, walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer PRO for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer PRO activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic fitness site, runtastic.com, where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer PRO App, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
It uses both an accelerometer (G-sensor) and a GPS to measure your running distance. Use the accelerometer sensor when GPS is not available.
++++ Features ++++
● Running programs: 1 mile (4 weeks), 2 mile (4 weeks), 5km C25K (9 weeks).
● Running distance measurement using both the GPS and accelerometer (G-sensor).
● Running log history: Running map, total time, distance, calories burned, and steps.
● Personalized setting: English/Meter, walking and running steps, and weight.
● Voice instruction and feedback, and progress bar.
++++ Notes ++++
● Some phones do not support an accelerometer (G-sensor) when the screen is off. Please keep screen on when running.
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt for accelerometer based distance measurement.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
Keywords: running trainer, C25K, 1 mile, 2 mile, running coach, runner
Contains distance presets for events like 5k, 10k, 15k, half marathons, and marathons. Converts between miles and kilometers based on your preferences for different calculations.
Please email email@example.com with any problems or requests!
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Smart Pedometer?
* Records all your steps
* Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
* Speed calculation
* Distance (miles or km) covered
* Step frequency counter and calculation
* Calories Burnt calculation
* Notification via voice
* Manual pace selection
* Option for calibration
With this Smart Pedometer app, you can become the type of person you want to be. Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button.
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise, weight, calories, pace, speed
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
- GPX tracks file import (please make sure that your filename and file path does not contains special characters before import! Waypoint GPX does not supported in this stage!)
- GPX/KML/google map embedded HTML file export
- Sync workouts with RunKeeper account
- Auto-Lap for each mile/kilometer
- Audio reminder for auto lap time reminding
- Vibration for auto lap
- Sharing to friends
- Open street view for record location
- Duration, distance, pace and calories indication
- Location geocoding for each lap
- Sync with Google Calendar
- Weather information (on KML/HTML)
Route Tracker logs your route every second after you started your activity if GPS signal is available.
Free and simple to use, Ground Miles is designed to encourage and support you to walk more. Powered by health expertise from Bupa, Ground Miles will help you get walking whether you walk to look good, feel great, or just to get outdoors. Ground Miles turns your smartphone into your very own personal walking tracker, featuring:
Track your activity
- Track your indoor and outdoor walking - your distance and also your pace across three simple levels: active, walk and run
- Track your daily, weekly and total walking distances in miles or kilometres
- Get walking to earn visible and surprise badges as you reach your goals (and burn calories!)
- New Ground Miles badges* are added regularly, including unique badges for the casual walker, the early morning riser, and those who walk in their local park. *Some badges require GPS
Walk together and stay social
- Join or create virtual walking groups with friends or family anywhere in the world and see your collective miles accumulate
- Share your badges and walking milestones with friends via social media including Facebook and Twitter
Tailor and monitor your walking goals
- Set your own daily or weekly goals
- Use the interactive in-App map, using your phone's native map functionality, to see where you could walk to reach your goal
- Receive personalised motivation cards based on your walking routine
Personalise your experience
- Enter your age, height, weight, gender and step length for a more personalised experience (but not required before you get going)
- Personalise your Ground Miles app background by using your favourite photo - or add any amazing sights you see while walking
Join the challenge
- The World Heart Federation and Bupa have formed a global partnership to get the world walking, to help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease (includes heart disease and stroke).
- On World Heart Day they are launching a global walking challenge called Ground Miles Challenge. The global target is to walk 5 million miles (approximately 8 million kilometres).
- People who download the Ground Miles app and achieve their Ground Miles Challenge badge will have the chance to win prizes along the way (terms and conditions apply).
- Together, when we achieve 5 million miles, our collective efforts will unlock Bupa funding to World Heart Federation programmes that protect thousands of children from heart failure and early death, as a result of Rheumatic Heart Disease.
Remember, everyone can take steps towards heart health - and it is never too late to get walking!
Start walking with Ground Miles today to help protect not only your own health, but the health of thousands of children around the world.
For more info visit:
*Due to device and OS compatibility issues with running the accelerometer in the background, this app will only work on OS 4.0 and above.
Please note that this app is intentionally minimal in feature set to keep workout tracking an unobtrusive aspect of fitness. This app is meant to substitute for a clipboard, paper, and pencil, nothing more.
It requires very few permissions, and doesn't use internet at all, so it works offline or in Airplane mode.
Logs are stored in a simple, readable JSON format, which can be synchronized across devices using something like DropSync/Dropbox. Logs are stored in `/sdcard/SimpleHealthSuite/Cardio/Logs`, split by day.
This app is free and open source, code can be found at https://github.com/rodhilton/SimpleCardioLog