Take your fitness to a new level with Runtastic PRO: The best running, fitness & tracking app on Android!
Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Download our incredible running app today and become part of a global fitness community of 40+ million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Powersong: Activate to boost workout at just the right moment
* Ad free
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal training diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body! Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
You tie your shoes, put on your headphones, take your first steps outside. You’ve barely covered 100 yards when you hear them. They must be close. You can hear every guttural breath, every rattling groan - they’re everywhere. Zombies. There’s only one thing you can do: Run!
Zombies, Run! is an ultra-immersive running game and audio adventure, co-created with award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. We deliver the story straight to your headphones through orders and voice recordings - and when you get back home, you use the supplies you’ve collected while running to build and grow your base.
BBC NEWS - “The only way to save yourself is to run for real.”
WIRED - “In the style of Runkeeper, with an exciting undead twist.”
LIFEHACKER - “A really cool way to get outside and exercise.”
CNN - “Turns exercise into a game - a terrifying, terrifying game.”
NPR - "It gets you moving!"
TIME.COM - "Takes all the fun of a zombie game and funnels it into a fitness app."
WHAT PLAYERS SAY:
“Evaded all zombie mobs :-) One of my best sprints ever; this app works!”
“This game will make you sweat. Perfect junction between game design and run tracker.”
“Just tried @zombiesrungame and for the first time in my life I feel truly alive.”
WALK, JOG, OR RUN ANYWHERE
Zombies, Run! works anywhere and at any speed. You can jog in a park, run along a beach, or walk along a trail.
YOU ARE RUNNER 5
Hundreds of lives are counting on you. You've got to rebuild your base from a few shivering survivors into a fortified beacon of civilization by collecting critical supplies and avoiding roving zombie hordes. Can you save them and learn the truth about the zombie apocalypse?
A WORLD OF STORIES
You become the hero in an epic story of humanity’s struggle for survival where your running *really* matters - and there’s a deeper mystery to be uncovered as well... This app includes all 33 missions from Season 1 as well as the first 7 missions from Season 2; and there'll be a further 120+ missions released weekly and available for purchase!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in between your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
INTERVAL TRAINING - WITH ZOMBIES
With our optional ‘Zombie Chases’ mode, you’ll need to increase your speed and work up a sweat if you hear zombies on your tail. That’s right - we’ve made interval training *fun*!
View your running and game progress in detail through comprehensive stats and graphs - all for free!
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
Register with our free ZombieLink service to view and share your runs online, complete with maps and full run history. Plus you can sync your runs with Runkeeper, export them as GPX files, and share them with friends!
KEEP THE SURVIVORS ALIVE
You automatically collect items like medicine, batteries, and ammo while running - but when you're back home, who needs them more: the soldiers or the doctors? Which buildings need extra defenses? It’s up to you.
- Requires Android 4.0 or above
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
Jogger is free. I was looking for similar app, which is simple, quick and easy. I found nothing interesting therefore I decided to write one on my my own ;)
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
· View your progress against your goal broken down by day, week, or month.
· Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
· Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal - straight from the app.
· Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.
· Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
· Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
· Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.
To use this app, you’ll need a Nike+ FuelBand SE and a device running Android 4.3 or above.
This app does not support the FuelBand 1.0.
The Nike+ FuelBand app is optimized for the following devices:
-Samsung Galaxy S5
-Samsung Galaxy S4
-Samsung Galaxy S3
The Run/Walk Intervals Timer (Timer) is a quick and easy way to enjoy your run/walk interval training while listening to music, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the company of others, and/or recording your run via GPS ... but NOT worrying about keeping track of your intervals. The Timer keeps track of those intervals for you! (The scenery, company of others and GPS NOT included ☺ )
After opening the application, set your desired times and intervals and press Start. The Timer keeps track of the time for each interval, how many intervals you have completed, and the overall time you have spent in the activity.
When an alarm directs you to transition, the Timer will:
- Mute any music
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Tell you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- Return the music back to its original level
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Display a note instructing you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- During a phone conversation, the Timer will react to an alarm as if the sound is OFF. The conversation is not interrupted in any way.
You can also use other applications without error while the Timer is running - all audible alarms will be played (sound ON) or notes will be displayed (sound OFF). For example, I use the Timer, Pandora, and My Tracks for testing.
After starting the Timer you can Stop it. Once it is stopped, you are free to either Reset the application back to the default choices or Resume the training values previously setup. Resuming will begin everything exactly where you stopped it at with no loss of information or time.
General application settings are available at Menu | Settings. It contains options for Text-To-Speech, Interval Announcements and the Vibrator.
Select specific run settings on the Timer's main page by clicking on the appropriate edit or toggle button.
- Toggle a warm up interval on or off
- Toggle to run first or walk first (both the Running and Walking toggle buttons function like this)
- Toggle to choose a specific number of interval sets or continue indefinitely
- Toggle a cool down interval on or off
- Select the interval for the associated item
- The 'Stop after' edit button allows you to select how many run / walk intervals you want prior to run completion or the cool down interval firing.
If the sound does NOT work: The Timer uses Android's 'Notifications' audio stream so you must set the sound level for notifications on your phone:
- While at the phone's home screen, click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click on the Sound category.
- Click on the 'Volumes' or 'Set audio volume' entry. The entry may be different on your phone, you are looking for the 'Notifications' audio stream control.
- Set the Notifications audio stream to its maximum. (Personally, I just max out all the audio volumes.)
- There may also be a checkbox labeled "Use incoming call volume for notifications". If checked, RWI will use the incoming call volume instead of the notification volume. If you check it or leave it checked, set the incoming call volume to its maximum.
- Your device may differ slightly from these instructions, but they should be close.
- Click the back button until you get back to your Home screen.
- Start the Timer and the sound should work properly.
Thank you for using Run / Walk Intervals Timer and I hope it helps you to meet your fitness goals.
[What can you do with Pocket Runner?]
1. Record your Daily Activity
- Record your outdoor activities such as Running, Cycling.
- Check your daily record reviews; Worked out time, distance and calories burned.
- Complete your everyday story by adding pictures and memos on your activity record.
2. Get praised with Badges
- Over 10,000 types of badges are provided to encourage your records.
- Various badges are ready for the renewal of your records (ex/ new record, accumulate distance, etc.)
- Over 7,000 mountain badges and 200 types of trail course badges are provided.
3. Share with Friends
- Share the activity records with friends and encourage each other.
- Check friends' current location in real time while in activity.
4. Challenge over the limit
- Compete with your friends and challenge to the weekly/daily rank.
- Participate in the event and challenge to the match.
※ Continued use of GPS in the OS background can be caused of accelerating battery drain.
▶ If you have any questions or would like more information about our App.,
please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org )
▶ Visit our website and check out the valuable tips and info!
- Website : www.poketroket.co/
- Facebook : www.facebook.com/poketroketapp
You will not achieve your running goals if you get injured from your workouts!
There are two things you can do immediately that may help you avoid injury.
1. PROPER RUNNING CADENCE
Most runner's cadence is too low, causing unnecessary effort and impact. RUNZI is a running cadence tracker and provides a running metronome to keep you focused on what matters.
2. LIMIT INCREASES IN RUNNING IMPACT TO 5% PER WEEK
As you increase running distance or speed, you are also increasing cumulative impact on your joints. RUNZI is a running impact tracker and provides daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cumulative impact analysis.
Please visit the website for more important information on proper training with RUNZI.
DURING A RUN
- running cadence tracker
- running impact tracker
- running distance tracker
- running duration tracker
- running pace tracker
- steps tracker
- running metronome
- automatic splits at set time or distance intervals
- spoken running metrics at splits
- tracking is automatically paused when not running
- maps in case you get lost
AFTER A RUN
- view run summary, splits, and maps
- animated playback of your run on the map
- graph of cadence and impact
- daily, weekly, monthly and yearly summary of all metrics
- export all run data
- Make a donation and get...
.....best and worst mi/km
.....filter out low cadence steps
.....Export to MapMyRun, RunKeeper, Strava or GPX file to Dropbox or Email
- no login or account setups, just go run
- all analysis on your phone right when you are done
- treadmill mode
- indoor track mode
- works in parallel with other running distance tracker apps
(*tested with mapmyrun, runtastic, nike, strava, runkeeper, endomondo)
RUNZI is perfect for chi running and barefoot running
“MY ASICS app runs the numbers to make you faster” — THE VERGE
“ASICS' Adaptive Running App Trains You By Learning From You” -- GIZMODO
“MY ASICS Builds a Customized Running Routine Just for You” — LIFEHACKER
MY ASICS is your complete solution for making sure you hit your goals -- track your runs in the app, and go even further by creating a training plan that is personalized for you. MY ASICS also understands that life isn’t predictable, so if you miss a day, or run faster or slower, the MY ASICS training plan will adjust to your needs.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Free plans are available for marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. Go beyond simply tracking your run — improve it. Are you in it for the long run?
* Create your personalized training plan on the app in under a minute
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* See your entire personalized running schedule, your run phases, and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to suit your goals and achieve optimum performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with the MY ASICS web version
* Find your way back home with the compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the “plan” tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
With three enjoyable workouts a week, in nine weeks you’ll be jogging continuously for half an hour, even if getting off the couch is a struggle today.
Get Running breaks through the “beginning barrier” with the popular “C25K” beginner’s running plan. With each new week, Get Running’s human coach, Claire, gradually builds up your pace until you’re running for a whole half-hour.
✔ Coaches with a human voice – with hundreds of studio-recorded audio prompts.
✔ Supports and encourages you – talk with fellow running rookies on the Get Running forum.
✔ Helps you plan – rest days help you recover, and Get Running knows the best day for your next run.
✔ Displays your next move – the unique Run Clock, customised for each workout, gives complete visibility and understanding.
✔ Plays nicely with other apps, including your built-in music player, or apps like Spotify and Rdio.
✔ Runs in the background, and will keep on going with your phone locked.
Get Running also:
✔ Publishes your success – send updates to Twitter or Facebook (built-in), and have your friends remind you when the next run is due!
✔ Fits your schedule – just three workouts a week of 20 to 30 minutes.
✔ Logs your achievements – with an illuminating visual record of your progress.
Thousands of people have changed their lives with Get Running and you will too! Whether you’re running for your health, training for a 5K, or taking your first step towards a marathon — Get Running!
Five major reasons for using our Running Tracker:
1. One time charge:
- Only one time charge for $3.99. No hidden fee or monthly/yearly service fee (as charged by most other running apps).
2. Easy to use:
-Running Tracker is very carefully designed to be user friendly. You can start using it after installation and no need to read manuals.
3. Smart, robust and dependable:
-In indoor mode, after punch in to start running, even the app is killed or the phone is turned off, the timer still works as normal.
-In outdoor mode with GPS, even the screen is locked, the distance measurement works as normal.
4. Best customer support:
-We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
5. Multiple useful features:
• GPS for accurate distance and pace
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume running
• Indoor mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary
• Monthly/Weekly Charts
• User-extendable Database
• Multi routes/shoes/types
• Track calories burned
• Database backup and restore to and from Dropbox, Google Drive or SD card.
• Export report in CSV or HTML format
• Send report in CSV or HTML file by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Imperial/Metric Unit
• Auto default
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Duplicate running record.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854)，540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
(If you already have some running experience, check out our “Zombies, Run!” app with extra features including 30 more missions, ‘zombie chase’ interval training, a base-building game, time and distance audio notifications, and more!)
Zombies, Run! 5k Training comes from the creators of Zombies, Run! (Six to Start & Naomi Alderman), the world’s most successful smartphone exercise game with 800,000+ players worldwide.
Featured by the New York Times, BBC, Time, Wired, and Runner's World!
WHAT PLAYERS SAY ABOUT ZOMBIES, RUN!
“This app is amazing. It gets me wanting to go for a run, it’s not exercise anymore, it’s pure entertainment.”
“Keeps me entertained and actually makes me want to stay out running longer. Love it!”
“This app is a work of genius - I finally have a reason to run!!
A PROFESSIONALLY DESIGNED 5K TRAINING PROGRAM
Devised by Julia Jones and Shauna Reid of Up and Running e-courses, this 8-week, 25 workout training program combines awesome storytelling with expert training know-how. Using this app isn’t just good for you - it’s also amazingly exciting!
GET FIT AND BECOME A HERO
You’re Runner 5, a vital member of one of the last outposts of humanity at Abel Township. During 25 workouts, you’ll be trained to help find supplies and protect the town from the ever-encroaching horde of the shambling dead, in a story written by award-winning novelist Naomi Alderman. You’ll learn about the characters, and you’ll have a vital mission of your own to train for and complete. Once your training is complete, you’ll be in the perfect place to continue the story as the hero in “Zombies, Run!”
PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS
Everything about Zombies, Run! 5k Training is designed for beginner runners: clear and detailed workout instructions, a gentle learning curve, and importantly, we don’t make any zombies chase you until you’re ready!
YOUR OWN MIX
Choose your own custom music playlists before you start running: the story unfolds in during your tracks through a series of dynamic radio messages and voice recordings.
VIEW YOUR RUNS ONLINE WITH ZOMBIELINK
We integrate fully with our free online ZombieLink service, so you can check your running stats and view and share your maps online, all in a beautiful and easy-to-use interface! Plus you can export your runs to Runkeeper via ZombieLink.
ALREADY PLAYED ZOMBIES, RUN!?
Zombies, Run! 5k Training takes place between Mission 1 and Mission 2 of Season 1, so it’s a fantastic way to experience 24 all-new missions about how Runner 5 first trained up with Sam, Doctor Myers, and the rest of Abel Township to become a valued Runner. (But if you’re looking to find out what happens after Zombies, Run!’s epic cliffhanger, you’ll need to wait for Season 2...)
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/zombiesrungame
Sign up to our mailing list at http://www.zombiesrungame.com
For those beginners following the Running Mate 5K101 Couch to 5K program, and wishing to listen to your own music, this is the app for you! This is the ONLY app on the market personally coached by Todd Lange & specifically follows the 5K101 beginning runner's training schedule.
5k101 will guide you step by step through an easy to follow progression of run/walk intervals which are specifically designed to get you running for 30 full minutes in just 8 weeks, injury free!
It doesn't matter what shape you're in when you start, so long as you stick with it. Todd Lange and the rest of the Running Mate community will be right with you the whole way to cheer you on to the finish line.
5K101 is not just an APP! Running Mate is a community of thousands of other beginning runners just like you who understand the challenges of getting off the couch and committing to a new fitness program. We are always available to support you 24/7 via the http://5k101.com website and our Facebook Fan Page @ http://facebook.com/5k101.
* Includes 8 weeks of running workouts specifically designed to help you build endurance properly and injury free.
* Allows you to select and run to your own musical playlist.
* Allows you to set and play a POWER SONG when you need a little boost of adrenaline.
* Includes live, personal coaching from Todd Lange, indicating when to run and when to walk, and it gives the user the ability to turn these notifications on or off as needed.
* Connects the beginning runner to our social media support group via Twitter & Facebook.
* Works seamlessly with other apps like Pandora, iHeartRadio, RunKeeper, & Nike for those runners who want to measure their pace & distance.
Questions? Email email@example.com, join our Facebook community @ http://facebook.com/5k101 or follow Coach Todd Lange on Twitter @toddlange.
The best-selling running book, Chi Running®, is now an Android app to help you run faster, easier, and injury-free. Created by Chi Running founder, Danny Dreyer, this app is feature-laden with Chi Running video lessons, audio coaching, guided runs, and a built-in metronome... great tools for you to always run your best.
You’ll learn the running technique that has helped hundreds of thousands to run relaxed, more efficiently, and pain-free. For beginning runners, weekend warriors, marathoners and speed demons alike, everyone's training program benefits from improved running technique.
Inspired by the relaxing, yet powerful movement from T'ai Chi, Danny has applied these principles to his coaching and ultra-marathon running with great success. You’ll get all the support you need to practice “intelligent movement”; using good technique to save your body from undue effort and injury. Danny’s voice will talk you through Guided Runs with audio focuses played at self-selected, repeating intervals. These audio and video lessons will help you achieve your running goals; whether to start running, run a PR, complete a half or full marathon, or run for the rest of your life without injury.
You'll track your distance, pace, caloric burn, and have maps of your running routes. Track your running history in the Workout Log and then share it with friends on FaceBook or Twitter.
Unique among running apps, the Chi Running® app is a complete coaching tool for improving your running technique and boosting your training.
Running never felt this good!
The Chi Run app features:
- 18 video lessons of the key Chi Running focuses
- A unique Guided Run feature - Chi Run audio focuses prompt you as you run
- Pick which of the 23 Chi Run Focuses you want to practice and choose from 5
selectable time intervals for reminders
- 4 different Guided Runs to choose from: Tempo, Intervals, Long Slow Distance (LSD),
- Built-in metronome with two different beat sounds
- Workout timer with pause and resume
- GPS mapping of running routes with miles (Km) marked
- Running history with daily run data: distance, pace, elevation gain, calories burned
- Weekly mileage totals displayed and stored
- Video and audio reminders of 8 Pre-run Body Looseners and 6 Post-run stretches
- Music fades when audio reminders play during your Guided Runs
- Separate volume settings for metronome and Chi Focuses
- Share your runs on FaceBook and Twitter
- Export your runs to Map My Run
- Track your distance in US/English or Metric units
- Perfect compliment to e-Chi Training, the ChiRunning Online Training Programs for 5K to Marathon
Note: Not available for tablets
This app measures, records, and displays/graphs your running average speed, distance, duration, and number steps per running session.
Note: The data from the free version of the app will not be imported to the pro version.
Difference From Free Version
- Year, Month, and Week progress graphs for distance, duration, steps, and avg. speed.
Important: Two users have reported that the app crashes constantly, when this happens please report the error through the dialog so I can see exactly what is wrong and fix it asap. Also please do not rate based on this error since I already know about the issue and you were warned, thank you.
- The watch must not be muted for the running session notification to be displayed.
- Close the app after starting it by sliding it off to the right.
- The speed displayed while running is your avg speed for the session NOT your present speed.
- It is important that you set the step length as accurately as possible to your own to get more accurate results.
- You need at least two sessions to start seeing a graph.
Watch image generated with: http://www.wear-generator.com/index.html under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.