This is a good app. I Think the only thing I have an issue with is that the Korean you learn right away is SUPER formal. Survival Korean isn't as formal as this and instead of giving you the vocabulary to learn, you are expected to know it or how to spell it. Those who are new to Korean of course cannot spell the long grammatical phrases right away. Overall though, this is a very useful app and I enjoy the knowledge it provides.
Great app, super helpful. Kinda wish there was an option for you to type in a word and it translates it for you though - Don't mention Google translate 😂
I've learn basic words in just a week! It's worth it if you really want to learn...
I'll give it 5 stars if it's not buggy and slow to load. All in all, a really fun app.
Im only just starting but I really enjoy it! Very helpful
I really like it. It's so easy. I really love so much the new version
We want to give you the best learning experience. So here’s what we fixed:
- We fixed the issue that some users had when recording their voice and we also improved the sound quality
- Audio playback issues when using bluetooth headphones? Fixed
- The popup alert that would appear on every other applications launch? Gone.
- Too many notifications being shown after restarting your device? Fixed.
- General improvements and crash fixes
Oh, and we also improved support for Android M.