Cambridge Open Studios (COS) is one of the oldest open studio events in the country, dating back to the 1960s. Each year more than 350 artists across Cambridgeshire open their studios over the first four weekends of July, inviting the public to see their work, find out about the techniques they use and discover the passions that inspire them.
Our members include potters, painters, jewellers, furniture makers, photographers, textile artists, sculptors and much more. Artists open their studios for between one and four weekends, from 11am to 6pm.
With this app you can:
1) Search for artists by name, weekend of opening, media category and location
2) See images of their artwork, view their profile and website
3) Find the studios on a map and get directions
4) Check if a studio is accessible to wheelchair users
5) Save artists to a list of favourites