MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Eat & Drink | Sleep | Stay safe | Stay healthy | Respect | Contact | Driving in UK | Units Conversion
Maps: UK | Regions of England | Oxford | Cambridge
Oxford: History | Climate | Sleep | Eat | Drink | Contact | Get out
Oxford Transport: Get in | Get around | Gloucester Green | Oxford Airport
Oxford Attractions: Top 10 | Buy | Do | See | University of Oxford | Buildings | Parks
Oxford Culture: Colleges | Museums
Cambridge: History | Geography | Sleep | Eat | Drink | Contact | Cope | Get out
Cambridge Transport: Get in | Get around
Cambridge Attractions: Top 10 | Buy | Do | See | University of Cambridge | Buildings | Parks | Churches
Cambridge Culture: Colleges | Museums
England: Regions | Geography | History | Culture | Get in & Get around | See & Do | Buy | Talk
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
* 100% offline and up-to-date, because the map data comes from the OpenStreetMap project.
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Display your current location on the map.
* Find streets by name, but also other points of interest like attractions, museums, hotels, and many more.
* In the premium edition you can also sort points of interest by their distance and apply other search filters.
* Select the elements visible on the map.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Museums in Cambridge (6 sights)
* Religious Tour (8 sights)
* Colleges of Cambridge (8 sights)
* Art Galleries (7 sights)
* Landmarks in Cambridge (9 sights)
* Cambridge Nightlife (7 sights)
* Specialty Shops (7 sights)
* Hills Road (6 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Three walking trails take you to outstanding pieces of sculpture sited in historic and modern Cambridge.
Trail 1 South Cambridge
Trail 2 City centre
Trail 3 West Cambridge
Navigate around the trails using a simple map which shows a route, direction and distance.
Enjoy the sculptures and grounds without the worry of getting lost or lots of paper.
The sculpture details view has a phone call button which will call the appropriate porters lodge.
We’d love to hear your opinion, so please leave a review and tell us what you think.
● Sunday Times “App of the week”
● "...much more than just a travel guide..." - appmodo.com
● "...the best option for exploring and discovering the UK ..." - thesmartphoneappreview.com
● offline content helps you save money on roaming, city maps with free wi-fi spots
● direct booking and best deals for over 11,000 hotels in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, you can also find and book low cost flight, rent-a-car, or get a taxi
● travel guides for 38 UK destinations including: Belfast, Birmingham, Blackpool, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Cornwall, The Cotswolds, Devon, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Oxford, Portsmouth, Windsor …
● London tours, excursions, musicals and theatre booking
● guide to UK restaurants, shopping, pubs, clubs
● share your GREAT Britain experience on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and TripAdvisor
● local travel tips and phrasebook
● shopping tips and special offers
● weather forecasts for 38 cities in UK
... and much more.
mX Great Britain can help you discover many reasons why Britain is GREAT.
Talk to us on:
Published by: Mobiexplore
tags: UK, London, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland
The Tanzania Tourist Board welcomes you to our official travel mobile app providing quality, reliable and timely information about Tanzania, East Africa.
Learn about extraordinary wildlife and conservation programs found in the Ngorongoro Crater, Selous Game Reserve, and in the 16 magnificent National Parks including the famous Serengeti and Kilimanjaro. Check climbing routes up Kilimanjaro ‘the roof of Africa’, or explore our protected areas of Marine Parks and Reserves with world class diving sites off Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia Islands’ exquisite Indian Ocean coastline.
Become acquainted with our Swahili culture and customs of today, the Maasai tribe, our fascinating history of the past - Sultans, the spice trade, slavery routes, World Heritage Sites and Olduvai Gorge - the Cradle of Mankind - over 3 millions years ago…
Without needing an internet connection, plan your trip by simply navigating through the title pages ‘Explore Tanzania’, ‘Explore Zanzibar’, ‘Plan Your Trip’, ’Places To Go’, Things To Do’, and ‘Quick Links’.
- Swahili language travel dictionary
- FAQs - visas, medical, emergency and more
- Getting there, transportation
- Comprehensive embedded information featuring Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia Island, 16 National Parks, Selous Game Reserve, Ngorongoro Crater, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Meru, World Heritage Sites
- Places to Go, Things to Do
- Types of Camping
- Types of Safaris
- Wildlife Check List
- Quick Links: (requires internet connection) Book direct to A - Z Directory, Special Offers - 24/7 Live Feed posting tours, last minute safaris, accommodation and more, registered Travel Agents and Tour Operators, Transportation Listings (airlines, car hire, bus, train), Accommodation Listings ( Hotels, Lodges and Tented Camps), Conference and Event Planning
© Benita Cassar Torreggiani Incorporated
© Sillen Media Projecten