Be healthy. Do good. GO together!
Want to convert your wellbeing activities into trees, join a virtual race to support a cause, or connect with your colleagues in a corporate challenge? Let's GO!
atlasGO is a certified B Corporation that brings people together around impact and wellness.
Who is atlasGO?
atlasGO’s mission is to develop a community where engaged individuals, non-profits, and corporations join forces to create positive awareness around social & environmental issues. We are here for impactful change.
Since our founding in 2016, we have raised over $9M for charity and planted over 1M trees.
We work with causes and corporations that share our values, and we thrive to offer challenges that tackle world issues.
1. We help corporations boost employee health, engagement, and culture.
2. We help nonprofits to fundraise and engage deeply with their donors.
3. We help users like you to convert their everyday activities into trees.
We have 350+ activities to choose from:
Fitness - running, biking, kayaking, boxing, and more.
Wellness - meditating, yoga, reading, me time, and more.
Environmental - gardening, picking up trash, recycling, bike2work, and more.
Be active while raising money for your favorite causes.
Step by step
1. Download the atlasGO app
2. Choose a cause you want to support or unlock a challenge with a code provided by your employer.
3. Track your activities
4. Every activity makes a difference
5. Share your effort with creative filters
6. High-five other participants along the way
6. You are now part of the community making a positive impact
"At Securex, it's always a pleasure to have atlasGO by our side to strengthen the well-being & engagement of our employees while supporting a good cause!" - Gaelle Houyoux, CSR Expert at Securex.
“The atlasGO Challenge brought people together in a way that hadn’t been possible for a long time because of COVID. We wouldn’t have believed this achievable with a virtual edition of the event.” - Julia Davenport, Group Reward Director at Belron
"Community engagement was top-notch, we never expected it to be so big because as we normally only do the race in our capital city" - Mirna Panian, Fundraising Associate at Unicef Croatia
"The atlasGO Challenge helped us to create a unique fundraising campaign while simultaneously engaging and expanding our community. It allowed me to get my board members involved at a level I did not expect!” - Kerry McGlade, VP of Business Development at Self Help Africa
Get in touch
Found a bug, want to partner, have feedback for us?
• Team: email@example.com
• Help center: atlasgo.org/faqs
• Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share our every step with us
Download the atlasGO app today and start making an impact!