1. Support single player and two player.
2. 6 difficulty levels (from fool to master), the high-level AI is extremely strong.
3. 4 board sizes: 13*13, 15*15, 17*17, 19*19.
4. You can zoom the chessboard or slide it.
5. Automatically saving game.
6. If you won the master level, you would be the best player of Five in a Row!
Sounds easy? Think you can beat the computer? Good luck!
The free version does not have the hard difficulty level and contains adverts.
Please send me any feedback you have and I'll consider it for the next version.
Mark your daily accomplishments/failures by ticks/crosses.
Liam (23) returned from his skiing trip, where he survived thanks to the Heater app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlast.heater).
This near-death experience made him realise the fragility of his life. Hence he decided to live to the fullest. This includes getting rid of all his bad habits and developing good habits. Because habits are important.
Using the Habits app, Liam has been tracking his habits. He
- works out every day
- joined a plant-a-flower-a-day programme
- smokes weed everyday
- reads for one hour every day
- writes for one hour every day
- goes skiing every day
just kidding about the weed.
Try it out!
Btw, used this library:
Press once to play a move and second time to the same square to confirm it.
This game is currently under development and any feedback is welcome!
Known bugs (to fix in the near future):
- During the first game, the AI may not make a move. Press back and play again.
- On difficulties 2 and 3, AI takes too long.
Differences from free version:
- No ads