ATLAS.ti is a leading Qualitative Data Analysis (QDA) software for personal computers.
ATLAS.ti Mobile for Android now offers an easy way to collect data in the field. Start basic analysis on your smartphones or tablets while still on the way home. Collect data and quotations, and create codes or memos on the go. Then later, easily transfer them to the desktop version of ATLAS.ti for further analysis.
If you are new to ATLAS.ti, ATLAS.ti Mobile for Android gives you an overview of ATLAS.ti's approach to QDA.
ATLAS.ti Mobile is the perfect tool for interviews -
Record audio or video on location, then start segmenting and coding on the way home. Once there, just transfer your project to the desktop version of ATLAS.ti to fully leverage its analysis tools, visualization, and team collaboration.
At work, at home, or anywhere in between, ATLAS.ti keeps you moving right along!
Check out http://www.atlasti.com for more information.
- Create ATLAS.ti projects
- Record, assign, segment, and code photos, audio, and videos
- Assign, segment and code existing photos, audio, and videos
- Create and edit text documents
- Create fine-grained quotation segments in text, images, audio and video files
- Write comments for marked data segments; write descriptions for your codes, and comment on your project
- Write memos to capture your thoughts and ideas
- Tag images, recordings, videos, and documents with geo-location info
- One-step export of full project
"take pictures and videos" and "record audio"
- You can record interviews or take pictures and add them as documents in ATLAS.ti
- You can store the location where you created a document. You can turn off this feature in the settings
"modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, read the contents of your USB storage"
- store, edit, delete created ATLAS.ti documents
"read Google service configuration" and "full network access"
- this is needed for the integration of Google Maps
- short notification when you started to create a quotation
"prevent tablet/phone from sleeping"
- the device should not go to sleep while playing/recording audio or video
"read phone status and identity"
- handle interruptions while recording audio or video documents