Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Allows your Android device to notify you on your routine tasks, letting your mind free to focus on things that really matter.
Be more programmable and save time!
With Weekly Planner, you can plan your weekly routine in a single app.
It is pretty straightforward and fast to add and remove plans, because that's what we want, right? To improve our precious time.
You will become more productive and you will save much time.
It is a matter of planning. Just add your routine and focus on important things, because your Android device will notify you on the right time to perform that routine task.
✓ Time to drink water and achieve the recommended daily level;
✓ Time to have your meals and keep your daily calories goal;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go somewhere;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to classes;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to study and rest (that way you don't need to keep your eyes on the clock);
✓ Time to meditate;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go to bed;
✓ Time to feed your pet;
✓ Time to brush your teeth? Take a shower? Do the dishes? And what else you've got on your routine.
Get in touch with the developers if you have a constructive feedback on the app. :)
monthly and weekly plans, home screen widgets and some more
to manage your daily schedules and plans.
Meeting schedules with friends, the work schedules on your company business, Anniversary of your children and future plans will be managed in easy way.
In addition, Each calendar is displayed on different colors depending on the type of schedule so you can easily distinguish the type of schedule.
Google calendar sync function gives you chance to import interesting sports calendar, national public holidays, sharing calendars with friends, etc…
Manage your schedules and plans using this Caros Diary. It will gives you new experience.
* Major feature
- Management of monthly and weekly plans
- Daily schedules
- Simple todo and memo function
- Google calendar synchronization
- Home screen widget
- Backup and Password management
- Screen theme function(Changeable Text Color, Size and Font type)
- Lunar Calendar
Life Organizer™ is a powerful all-in-one app to help you gain complete control of your life. This unique app includes a highly functional Calendar, To-Do, Notes, Weekly Planner, and a Roles and Goals tracker. Not only do you get these incredible tools inside one app, you'll be amazed how easy it is to navigate!
Life Organizer™ is the only app of its kind. It is specially designed to help you Lead, Manage, and Grow your life. And now you have the tools to do just that!
• Assign priorities on tasks (Low-Medium-High).
• View items by priority, date, recently modified, and more.
• Create single To-Do events or checklists—perfect for shopping lists!
• Highly customizable reminders.
• Assign tasks or To-Dos to others.
• Share your To-Do tasks via social media or email.
• Elegant look and feel with simple and user-friendly navigation.
• Sync with gmail.
• Multiple Views: Day, Week, Month, Year and List.
• Get a daily inspirational quote available on the iPad.
• Highly customizable settings (day, start/end time, time zones, reminders, event defaults, etc.).
• Over 20+ options when scheduling repeating events.
• Easily share and print your events.
• Instantly record important thoughts and ideas the second they come to you.
• Type or draw using various fonts and colors.
• Record voice memos inside personalized notebooks.
• Share notes via Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
• Organize notes into notebooks and store your collections on the in-app bookshelf.
• Password protect your notes.
• Attach notes to your calendar.
• Plan your week around your personal priorities so you can fulfill the week’s most important tasks.
• “Drag and Drop” your plans directly into your calendar.
Manage Your Life
Personal Vision Statement:
• Simple instructions and an easy-to-use feature that allows you to develop your own vision.
• Share your vision with family and friends via social media or email.
Roles and Goals:
• Robust role and goal setting feature to help you set annual roles and goals.
• Establish annual goals for each area of your life and track your progress.
• Select an accountability date to monitor your progress and update your goals.
Upgrades to the Pro Version unlock access to the world-class Notes section of the app. The Pro version also ensures your information will be safely stored on a secure server so that you can sleep comfortably knowing that your information won't be lost. In the Pro version, your information is automatically synced across multiple android devices. Syncing with iOS devices also possible by upgrading in Apple App Store as well.
There are 2 In app purchase available in the app:
1. Life Organizer Yearly Subscription - Duration will be 1 Year and price will be $ 9.99.
2. Life Organizer Monthly Subscription - Duration will be 1 Month and price will be $ 0.99.
Our Website: www.LifeOrganizerApp.com
Inspired by Clockr, Calendr is a minimalistic agenda widget for your home screen.
How minimalistic? It show's only the upcoming event, within 1 week from today and only display the needed information (default, but user definable).
Calendr is also very light on your battery - it only updates once a day, or every time your calendar changes!
Most importantly, it's FREE! So download now!
INSTRUCTION: Press widget background to go to Calendr Settings, Press the Event Name to open Calendar Agenda View
SEO: calendar, Calendar, calendr, Minimal
Entries are created and managed with a view clicks. The stored working time can be booked to accounts and the accounting lists can be easily exported to your PC or whereever you need the data. The data is exported as a zip file which contains csv file which can be opened with any spreadsheet software.
The data is kept in simple text file on the Android device and there is no communication with an external server.
AtlasNet™ is available for use only by Atlas World Group Agents and/or Employees. This application requires verification of enrollment in the AtlasNet™ program prior to use. For more information on enrolling in the AtlasNet™ program please submit a request to email@example.com.
TM & © 2013 AWGI LLC Atlas Van Lines, Inc. U.S. DOT No. 125550