★ A SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
Available for smartphones or tablets running Android + 2.3.3
★ 5 VIEWS CLEAR AND ELEGANT
Week view, agenda, daily, daily task list or weekly browser. Each one different and adapted to the use of each user.
★ 4 WIDGETS: CUSTOMIZABLE AND EASY TO USE
Customizable colors, is easily confused with home or screen lock screen, with a variety of widgets: day, week, or 7 days.
Notifications, alarms, or pop-up alarms, from which all your event information is easily accessible.
-Icons, colors and the fields essential for configuring your weekly events.
-5 views of the weekly Organizer (calendar, weekly, daily, view list or month)
-4 beautiful and useful widgets (also available for the lock screen)
-Pop-up window shows all the event data.
-Now you can also see your other calendars events
☎ need assistance or want to share your opinion with us? You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
Allows your Android device to notify you on your routine tasks, letting your mind free to focus on things that really matter.
Be more programmable and save time!
With Weekly Planner, you can plan your weekly routine in a single app.
It is pretty straightforward and fast to add and remove plans, because that's what we want, right? To improve our precious time.
You will become more productive and you will save much time.
It is a matter of planning. Just add your routine and focus on important things, because your Android device will notify you on the right time to perform that routine task.
✓ Time to drink water and achieve the recommended daily level;
✓ Time to have your meals and keep your daily calories goal;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go somewhere;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to classes;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to study and rest (that way you don't need to keep your eyes on the clock);
✓ Time to meditate;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go to bed;
✓ Time to feed your pet;
✓ Time to brush your teeth? Take a shower? Do the dishes? And what else you've got on your routine.
Get in touch with the developers if you have a constructive feedback on the app. :)
WEEK PLAN is about being effective (doing the right things), not just being productive (doing a lot of things).
This weekly planner is inspired by the "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" from Stephen Covey and "Getting Things Done" from David Allen.
- Week view: managing your tasks from a week perspective will help you see the big picture.
- Parking lot: Free your mind from all the things you have to do and dump them in a system you can trust.
- Weekly goals: Set goals for the week and see them through.
- Synchronize your tasks online and use our web app at http://weekplan.net.
- Personal diary: Use this journal to record your thoughts about your days.
- Vision: write down your mission statement and long term goals.
- Pomodoro timer: Start the timer and the time spent will automatically updated on your current task.
This app can be used as an alternative to FranklinCovey PlanPlus app.
- Over 7,000,000 downloads
- Schedule Planner is optimized for and available on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung)
- Support for multiple languages
- Schedule Planner is a well established app with continually high rankings since July, 2011
- Digi117 is a dedicated mobile software development company with hundred’s of apps in the app store and other app platforms
"Schedule Planner by DIGI117 can simplify your daily or weekly missions, plan your time and tasks to suit your personal attributes." - Customer Reviews
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
monthly and weekly plans, home screen widgets and some more
to manage your daily schedules and plans.
Meeting schedules with friends, the work schedules on your company business, Anniversary of your children and future plans will be managed in easy way.
In addition, Each calendar is displayed on different colors depending on the type of schedule so you can easily distinguish the type of schedule.
Google calendar sync function gives you chance to import interesting sports calendar, national public holidays, sharing calendars with friends, etc…
Manage your schedules and plans using this Caros Diary. It will gives you new experience.
* Major feature
- Management of monthly and weekly plans
- Daily schedules
- Simple todo and memo function
- Google calendar synchronization
- Home screen widget
- Backup and Password management
- Screen theme function(Changeable Text Color, Size and Font type)
- Lunar Calendar
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!
-Easy 1 button access to your PlanPlus Online Mobile Edition.
-Access Calendar, Tasks, Contacts, Organizations.
-New Planning Features: Mission, Compass, Roles, Goals
-Sales Opportunities (w/ Sales or Business Account)
-Requires PlanPlus Online Account. This app will not work without an online account.
Requires: PlanPlus Online subscription. Go to www.planplusonline.com for details
- Full offline sync
- Multiple account support
- Updated UI
- Home screen widget
- Google Now "Note to self" support
For adding new tasks TodoToday supports a natural language syntax to include dates and keywords in the task entry text. e.g. "Call John on Monday".
You just add your weekly schedule and the app will repeat it every week.
Buy the in-app donation to remove all ads and gain access to color customisation for the times.
Read how to import from schoolsoft further down the page.
It will show you in how many hours, minutes and seconds it is left until it starts.
It will show you in how many hours, minutes and seconds it is left until it ends.
Not enough time to open the app? Just use the widget that show the nearest thing in hours and minutes.
Can notify if wanted 5 minutes before each time.
You can import from DSV Stockholm university (ONLY DSV)
You can import your schoolsoft schedule.
NOTE: All schools are not supported!
In the school textfield you must fill in this
you would write "school" in the school textfield without citations.
Any problem send me a mail.
AtlasNet™ is available for use only by Atlas World Group Agents and/or Employees. This application requires verification of enrollment in the AtlasNet™ program prior to use. For more information on enrolling in the AtlasNet™ program please submit a request to email@example.com.
TM & © 2013 AWGI LLC Atlas Van Lines, Inc. U.S. DOT No. 125550
-- Contact Information
-- Venue and hotel information
-- Daily agendas
-- Socialize during the event
-- Keep track of your personal Forum details all in one place!
The 46th Annual Atlas Forum is the must attend event for any relocation or mobility professional! The topics, the timely speakers, the specific learning sessions and, of course, the relationship-strengthening events make the Atlas Forum one of the best opportunities to connect with others, share knowledge and learn from peers.
This app is for attendees of the Atlas Forum.
MORE INFO: Atlas Forum -