This weekly planner you can comfortably manage their weekly tasks , classes , work shifts , routines, programs , menus, etc ...
You can schedule weekly events pressing for 1 second when you want, you can also edit , copy, paste , edit, drag , resize or change the duration of the event.
If desired, you can also use the alarm functions and reporting will prevent forgetting any important event in your weekly schedule.
If you wish, you can also use a simple widget you can add to your home screen or lock , you can view upcoming events or activities easy weekly schedule.
Weeky is recommended for students who want to have their lesson plan in hand, or athletes with their training routines , the application is also helpful to have your kitchen menus ... weekly work plans , television programming , organized etc ...
Calephant is now available, is a more powerful Calephant Weeky free calendar that can be downloaded at :
monthly and weekly plans, home screen widgets and some more
to manage your daily schedules and plans.
Meeting schedules with friends, the work schedules on your company business, Anniversary of your children and future plans will be managed in easy way.
In addition, Each calendar is displayed on different colors depending on the type of schedule so you can easily distinguish the type of schedule.
Google calendar sync function gives you chance to import interesting sports calendar, national public holidays, sharing calendars with friends, etc…
Manage your schedules and plans using this Caros Diary. It will gives you new experience.
* Major feature
- Management of monthly and weekly plans
- Daily schedules
- Simple todo and memo function
- Google calendar synchronization
- Home screen widget
- Backup and Password management
- Screen theme function(Changeable Text Color, Size and Font type)
- Lunar Calendar
Supports French,Germany,Italian,Chinese,Korean,Russian,Japanese Languages
Sens week is used for Planning
Sens Planner gives a clean focus on day to day task to be performed and helps people to be more organized.
hope you to will get a better use Sens week for more productivity
Allows your Android device to notify you on your routine tasks, letting your mind free to focus on things that really matter.
Be more programmable and save time!
With Weekly Planner, you can plan your weekly routine in a single app.
It is pretty straightforward and fast to add and remove plans, because that's what we want, right? To improve our precious time.
You will become more productive and you will save much time.
It is a matter of planning. Just add your routine and focus on important things, because your Android device will notify you on the right time to perform that routine task.
✓ Time to drink water and achieve the recommended daily level;
✓ Time to have your meals and keep your daily calories goal;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go somewhere;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to classes;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to study and rest (that way you don't need to keep your eyes on the clock);
✓ Time to meditate;
✓ Time to prepare yourself to go to bed;
✓ Time to feed your pet;
✓ Time to brush your teeth? Take a shower? Do the dishes? And what else you've got on your routine.
Get in touch with the developers if you have a constructive feedback on the app. :)
PlenoFamily was created by four ordinary parents who grew frustrated at having to spend valuable time constantly reminding each other about football practice, band practice, parents' evenings, end-of-term events and sleepovers.
• Created by families for families
• Weekly plan with international week numbers
• Filtered calendar view
• Works both online and offline
• Everything is stored in the cloud – even if you should lose your phone
• Online version coming soon
• You will be notified straight away if someone makes a change to an important event
• Hide tasks and events from one or more people
Everyday tips and advice:
• Share the housework between family members and receive a notification once the tasks have been completed
• Let your children enter their own events such as football practice, band practice and other activities
• Plan regular family dinners, e.g. every four weeks
• Do you lie awake at night and worry about everything you should have done? Keep your phone by your bed, make a note of the things that stress you out, and sleep tight!
Do notifications interrupt your workout music? Let Alarmoid make them quiet so the music can play uninterrupted.
Be sure to setup the Alarmoid home screen widget so you can set quiet time with two touches.
We all want to be happy in this life. To reach happiness, we have goals. Different, some conscious, some subconscious. To reach them, we do take various steps. Making these steps we spend our time, effort, other resources. Life is quite limited in those resources, so we believe that it is important to spend them effectively. Important to be Productive.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (mission)
+ Remove distractions (influences vs concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals to reach.
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan,
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists of various complexity!
We love all the feedback from You, and even a one star-rating would help! Of course, the deserved 5 stars are much better.
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to email@example.com, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is as follows:
1. Write what is your mission in life. Your mission is a general guideline to how you will live your life, is what you see as the meaning of life for you. It is a constitution, a foundation that will govern your actions and goals. Writing your personal mission may be not a one-time action, you will need time to write it, re-write it, re-think it. You may return to it time to time.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles. Identify what you should concentrate on - Actions you have Influence on. Proactive, effective people increase their Circle of Influence. This page helps you visualize your worries, and concentrate on what you can change, what you can influence, not what you don't have control over.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points. You can have different roles at the same time, the role may change depending on your priorities during the week. Example: at university you are a Student, at home you are a Husband/Wife or a Son/Daughter. Attach an Image/Picture from Camera or Gallery to better visualize the Role - visual information is better perceived by brain. To do so: Open Role -> Long-click on human icon in the top-left corner -> Choose source of image/picture
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
For the matrix, your main work should go into Square 2 - you're more productive if you have your Important actions planned and under control. To be more productive, you have to do what is Important, which might not be easy or pleasant, rather than urgent things.
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.
Simple, clear and easy to use weekly planner, task / notes manager and to do list .
Designed for speed and clarity:
✔ sync to all devices
✔ auto reminder & task
✔ highest grade encryption
✔ google calendar integration
✔ automatic sorting: time, state
✔ 2 views: portrait & landscape
✔ battery saving black theme
✔ no ads anywhere, ever!
✔ app itself free forever
✔ option to upgrade
Tired of all those complicated apps? WeekPlan is simple and fast- you won't find any splash screens, pop up ads or ugly graphics here- ever!
It intelligently merges event, time and reminder into single line of input. Manage your tasks, notes, calendar events and private thoughts using any device by logging to your account at weekplan.org or via our chrome extension.
Using free version your data never leaves your device for total privacy. If you decided to sync WeekPlan will use SSL exclusively for data transfer with 256-bit AES which makes it unusable to both weekplan.org and any party listening in to the network traffic- the amount of data is trivial so the extra encryption doesn't hurt.
■ Always there- WeekPlan syncs seamlessly with the cloud.
■ Speak your mind - instead of typing use microphone button (from keyboard).
■ Beautiful & Functional - WeekPlan is well designed, simple and user friendly.
■ WeekPlan automates- type time (e.g. 1645 or 16:45) and it will be added to your calendar automatically. Type e.g. ''1645 20 task'' and your task will go to your calendar starting at 16:45 with duration 20 minutes.
■ WeekPlan is available in many different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew and many others!
More from developer
AtlasNet™ is available for use only by Atlas World Group Agents and/or Employees. This application requires verification of enrollment in the AtlasNet™ program prior to use. For more information on enrolling in the AtlasNet™ program please submit a request firstname.lastname@example.org.
TM & © 2013 AWGI LLC Atlas Van Lines, Inc. U.S. DOT No. 125550
Atlas Amplifier, the magazine of Atlas World Group, began publication in 1954 as a way to deliver news to Atlas agents. Since then, the publication has transformed into both a digital and printed communication source used to deliver news and transportation-related stories to the entire Atlas network and its customer base.
– Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability.
– Download each issue, then return any time for offline reading.
– Bookmark your favorite articles.
– Extras that are not included in the print version, e.g. videos, slideshows, and more info on certain stories.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
-- Contact Information
-- Venue and hotel information
-- Daily agendas
-- Socialize during the event
-- Keep track of your personal Forum details all in one place!
The 46th Annual Atlas Forum is the must attend event for any relocation or mobility professional! The topics, the timely speakers, the specific learning sessions and, of course, the relationship-strengthening events make the Atlas Forum one of the best opportunities to connect with others, share knowledge and learn from peers.
This app is for attendees of the Atlas Forum.
MORE INFO: Atlas Forum -