How to Use
1. Open the App
2. Call Customer Service
3. Sign in and enter Vehicle no and Phone no
4. Upload pictures (Driving License, Damages to own vehicle, Land mark in the location, Photo of the driver, Damages to third party
5. Call center confirmation and leave the scene
1. Claim offer via SMS in 10 minutes
2. Account is credited with money
100% airbag cover
10,000 free towing
50,000 Accidental Hospitalization including Ambulance service
1,000,000 personal accident cover (For 4 passenger including driver subject to a 250,000 per passenger limit)
Taxi allowance of 2,000 per day up to 5 days (excluding first three days).
5,000 special windscreen cover
24 hr Hot-line:
Terms and conditions apply
Keywords: IMACC ClearClaim
VistaClaim Instant works within your current workflow and is customizable to handle and much or as little work as you choose. The photographs can be sent directly back to YOUR staff appraisers to complete estimates in-house or can be written by the qualified staff appraisers at VistaClaim and receive your estimate within hours versus days.
- Intuitive interface allows users to be productive with little to no training or education
- Photo based interface makes creation and navigation of large claims fast
- Taps allows for documenting hundreds of items in minutes
- Efficiently add photo and text notes to exterior, rooms and items
- Long press on photos to edit, delete and access other functions
- Checklist makes editing item lists fast and easy
- Instantly share the claim with a policyholder or claim professional who need to interact with the claim
- Update and edit claims via mobile or web
- Export automatically creates a PDF with clickable table of contents, a detailed spreadsheet with photos and a full resolution photo zip file.
The app has an easy and intuitive car accident inspection report that allows app users to collect accurate date and time of the accident, capture GPS location on a map, collect information about other drivers and cars, take and upload photos. Quick Inspection report allows to make incident inspections on the go catching such essential data as incident GPS location. The reports and inspections are conveniently stored in one place which makes it easy to access them anytime anywhere.
All the data collected in the mobile forms can be shared via email, message, dropbox or other means available on your device. Use configurable checklist features to exactly match your inspections data requirements, they allow capturing date, locations, images and other details of happened incidents/accidents.
This app is a must have for all insurance adjusters to help them fulfill daily tasks.
You can totally eliminate paper usage by installing this app on your device.
Utilizing the Insurance Adjusters app for Auto and Property has the following Features:
• Complete car accidents forms on the go
• Capture accurate GPS locations of the incidents
• Collect date, time, witnesses contact info
• Create quick inspections on the go
• Store all inspections and reports on device
• Share inspections and reports as PDF and Excel files with anybody
• Share stored data via email, message, dropbox and more
• Receive push notifications
• Communicate with other app members via Discussion forum
• Work in offline and online modes
Using this app will bring you the following benefits:
• Improve data accuracy
• Save time entering data
• Reduce expenses
• Eliminate Paperwork and go green
• Have access to your files anytime from anywhere
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps can be 100% customized using a feature-rich WYSIWYG cloud-based editor. Use flexible form features to exactly match your Insurance business requirements, collect date, time, locations, images, signatures and other necessary values and store them inside the app.
In addition to using free Insurance Adjusters version you can get unlimited number of form submissions and remove all ads in the app by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $1.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $19.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
The Company supports and utilizes the Independent Agency distribution system as its primary channel of distribution. We at Discovery believe that Independent Agents and Brokers throughout our market provide invaluable service to consumers by offering affordable alternatives specifically tailored to address the needs of the demographics they serve. The agent’s intimate knowledge and understanding of local surroundings and products is critical to providing correct coverage at affordable prices.
Finally, the highest value is placed on our customers, without whom we would not exist and we will strive every day to live up to their expectations of us by providing concentrated effort to satisfying their needs in every way possible.
Store your veterinary records, pictures, Coggins and, notes.
Store a checklist of items to take when you take your horse in the trailer.
Store your horses emergency contact information for use when away from home. Can be used as a stable card when stabling at a temporary facility.
Store your insurance information for truck, horse trailer and horse.
All data stored on the phone can be retrieved and emailed as needed.
Search for local Farrier, Veterinary, Tack Shop and Feed Store.
Search for local gas stations, food, truck repair, etc.
Recommend vendors for other drivers visiting your area. These will be added to the app.
Instant quotes for non-med, no exam whole life.
Blazing fast final expense rating software.
Rater for simplified issue whole life and burial insurance.
Rates for ages 0-89.
Developed by insurance agents for insurance agents.
Rates for over 200 level, graded, modified and GI plans.
Quotes for guaranteed issue life insurance.
Export quotes to PDF, Excel and Word formats.
Save your final expense quotes.
Built-in Lead Management and CRM.
EZ mobile quotes for your smart phone.
eMail and print professional quotes.
Add a Final Expense Quoter to your website.
Website quoting with lead capture.
Free Final Expense Leads and Resources.
On the road? You can Find a Tow Truck, Locate the Nearest Gas Station, Find a Restaurant, Find the Closest Hospital, Get a Taxi, and so much more.
You can even request a Quote on any type of insurance, and access our website to answer questions about different coverages.
We provide auto insurance, homeowners insurance, life insurance, health insurance and business insurance to the Winston Salem, NC community.
We also help primarily busy families and small business owners — improve their auto, property, business and life insurance programs. We do this by using our expertise and risk management process to sell your risk to the best top-rated company in a way that saves you time and dimes! We partner with companies like Allstate, Travelers, Safeco, CNA, Hartford, and Progressive for that purpose. We have a staff of 11 insurance professionals located in Moody and Pelham Alabama.”
With more than 7,000 members, PSI is the knowledge leader for in-home pet care and pet-sitting services. Collectively, our member businesses make more than 18.5 million visits to nearly 750,000 clients and generate more than $340 million dollars in gross revenues on an annual basis.
Our association was founded, and is still led, by Patti Moran the most distinguished name in professional pet sitting.
James G. Parker Insurance Group is committed to developing a culture that is distinctly different from our competitors. Our focus is not on building the largest firm in the insurance and benefits business, but on building the most respected. We will accomplish this by focusing on the middle market client and operating an innovative insurance agency that will assist those clients in solving risk issues unique to their businesses. We will create an environment where we can take great care of the client by devoting the necessary resources to develop product expertise, value added services, and customer service standards designed to fit the needs of that market segment.
You won't find a "one-size fits all" approach to risk management at Old National Insurance. Our wide range of expertise and commitment to personalized service allows us to offer "practical solutions for a world of risk". From business, personal and employee benefit insurance needs to claims administration services and alternative risk management consulting, you can count on our team of professional insurance advisors to provide hands-on attention and worry-free claims service.
We are relentless advocates to our clients. When you need us, we're there. So contact us and let us do the work. That's our job. You'll have the answers you need backed up by a team of professionals and a wide range of insurance products and services customized to your individual needs.
1. Answer the forms questions on a mobile friendly screen
2. Save partial or completed forms to your mobile device
3. Sign - or have your customer sign - the forms with your finger or a stylus
4. Create, Search, View, Edit, Email, Print forms from you mobile device
5. Email the completed, signed form as a flattened PDF attachment
6. Work with your forms from any location
7. Work with your forms off-line – even if you are unable to connect to the internet, your forms are available to you
8. Create, Search, View, Edit your customer profiles
9. Search, View your customer policy information
Today's professional needs to maximize their efficiency! ACORD One lets you do just that:
The ACORD One app brings together mobile technology and the cloud to let you and your agents or members connect, communicate and interact.
Mobile forms come alive by integrating features unique to tablets:
3. Photo gallery
4. Touch screens for signatures and diagrams
5. Voice to Text
6. Text to Voice
You can get a digital signature on a tablet - better than an electronic signature. Then you can have the form automatically saved to Simply Easier ACORD Forms database for later use.
Even though the world of computing is moving away from desktop and laptop personal computers, it is critical that the same data and forms are available regardless of the device that your agent is using.
ACORD One uses the secure cloud to sync data and forms. What you see is the same no matter what device you use.
As one of the largest independent insurance agencies in the state, we have the resources and leverage to access the most competitive markets while delivering personal, local service. With a history of visionary leadership, we enjoy a reputation as dependable professionals, and we are highly respected by our customers, the community and the insurance industry.
•We are committed to understanding and responding to customer needs.
•We care enough to design programs to meet your specific needs.
•We have a choice of the best products and services at the best price.
•We are dedicated, highly motivated and trained to serve customers quickly and efficiently.
You're probably overpaying for your current insurance. We could save you 27% or more by providing you with multiple quotes so you get the best coverage at the lowest possible price.
We're local. We don't outsource to a foreign country (we're located in Forked River, New Jersey), and we're not a nameless, faceless insurance company found on the internet. We're real people, just like you.
We don't have goofy animals pitching insurance. We're licensed insurance professionals who specialize in what you need.
Our clients love us. That's the best proof we have that we're doing our job right. Check out our Referral Contest and Customer Testimonials to find out more.
We do the shopping for you! We represent several major New Jersey insurance companies and we do the work to shop each company to see where we can get you the very best coverage at the least possible price.
Service, whether it is in response to an insurance claim or general question, is the most important value we offer you.
We work hard to build a trusted relationship with our customers. We strive to make you feel both comfortable with and confident in our abilities by acting as your consultant. We want you to have the confidence in us that your parents may have had and that your children will have. We are an organization dedicated to our customers. We seek out the best companies that offer the appropriate coverages at a fair price.